Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 09-09-2012, 05:24 PM
Light_Speed
SPEED IS POWER

Rep Power: 54 Light_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,015,255,614,064.99
Total Points: 2,261,255,809,743.78
Good poster - dancovboxer can't green you right now, but here's a gift. good poster - chiguy91 smart man - Alx. Thanks for Stream dude much appreciated - Berges For the Pac shooting gun video - Libido Sanchez 
No Message - chiguy91 thanks for posting the matthysse exhibition - chiguy91 
Default David Haye Rips Vitali Klitschko: “He Should Be Ashamed … I Want To Fight Him Despera

British heavyweight star David “Hayemaker” Haye was one observer of Saturday’s WBC heavyweight title fight in Russia between Vitali Klitschko and challenger Manuel Charr who came away distinctly unimpressed with both the performance of the champion and the actions of the referee and ring physician, who called an early end to the proceedings after Charr was cut.
In an interview with the German RTL network, Haye, who hopes to secure a title fight with Klitschko in the near future, was typically scathing in his assessment of the bout.

“It was a fight, a Klitschko fight, frustrating … there were a lot of empty seats in the auditorium,” Haye declared.

“The referee, the Klitschko referee stopped the fight, and he shouldn’t have stopped it, he should have let Manuel Charr fight until he was knocked out. He didn’t get the opportunity to, and it’s a shame. Vitali knows how that feels.”

Haye was quick to point out that Vitali Klitschko himself had a title fight stopped because of a cut, and says the champion should be empathetic to Charr’s situation.

“I’ve had worse cuts in my career and they didn’t stop the fight,” says the Hayemaker.

“Vitali complains, to this very day, that his fight should not have been stopped against Lennox Lewis– every day, every interview, I hear him complaining, [saying] ‘if the referee would have let me carry on I would have won! Why not get a doctor that allows fights to carry on? But you know, the Klitschko team, they have their own doctors, they have their own setup … so Manuel Charr had no chance, and it’s a shame.”

Haye is unhappy that, after K2 manager Bernd Boente publicly promised a shot at Vitali to the winner of what Boente called a “box-off” between himself and Dereck Chisora, it was the obscure Manuel Charr who ended up getting the call after Haye lived up to his end of the bargain by knocking Chisora cold–in the ring this time–this summer in London.

“I wanted to fight Vitali Klitschko today, but Vitali chose Manuel Charr instead,” says the Hayemaker.

“Vitali wanted a performance that would look good for his political campaign, but his performance was terrible. The doctor stopped the match, Vitali didn’t stop it. He should be ashamed of himself for his poor performance. Bernd Boente said, ‘David Haye fight Chisora, and the winner fights Vitali.’ I fought Dereck Chisora and I knocked Dereck Chisora out, and he still fights Manuel Charr. Boente said that in front of the world media, and I beat [Chisora] a lot easier than Vitali, I knocked him out in five rounds. ”

Haye promises that if he gets the Vitali fight, there will be no replay of his anemic losing performance against Vitali’s younger brother and fellow world champion Wladimir Klitschko in 2011.

“I would throw clusters of punches, I would get close to him,” Haye vows, before complimenting his rival.

“Vitali Klitschko is a warrior, he’s very strong, and he believes his chin is better than my punch. And there’s only one way to find that out: in the ring. So I’ve done everything I need to do to get the fight — I hope Vitali is a man of his word and fights me as soon as possible, because I know I can beat him and it will be the biggest fight in German boxing history, [one of the biggest] in world boxing history, and I want this fight desperately.”

http://bit.ly/PfA53k
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-09-2012, 05:27 PM
Hougigo
Streets Ahead

Rep Power: 108 Hougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 23,037,017,142,249.73
Total Points: 23,047,078,986,014.59
Bradley Tribe all day... - Rome-By-Ko For the real man of steel, Timothy Bradley. -Bradley Tribe - SnakeVen0m Bradley Tribe - mathed Bradley Tribe - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega 
Great poster, always look forward to your posts - techliam No Message - MDPopescu Great sig pic - Boxing Goat WAR Bradley! - LoadedWraps STORMTROOPERS!!! - DonMega 
Bradley Tribe!!!!! - mathed Easter is approaching so here's an Easter Egg for being a HOF poster - jas To a valiant warrior. - DonMega Mount up#The Tribe - Rome-By-Ko a beer for an atg poster - jas 
To a great poster and fellow Trooper! - LoadedWraps GGG. - Scott.Weiland Great poster :love: - Beercules Have a cookie, great poster. - Aztekkas Tribe!!!!!!! - mathed 
Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jas Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BostonGuy Autism - jas 

Only fight i'm interested in.... let's see if Haye will do something this time instead of fall to the ground multiple times
Old 09-09-2012, 05:27 PM
Michael Paine
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 31 Michael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 389,482,418,360.95
Total Points: 389,482,589,910.77
ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks you deserve a kick for your hatred of the Klitschkos - Freedom. Happy belated 1 year Anniversary. - E.P.T. Hahahaha, funny reply my ninja, here's another cake for your upcoming 2 year anniversary. - E.P.T. 
happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley 

Cue Klitschko fans saying Haye doesn't deserve the fight.
Old 09-09-2012, 05:28 PM
Russian Crushin
atheist with a gun

Rep Power: 175 Russian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond reputeRussian Crushin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 888,660,346,457,088.00
Total Points: 893,660,897,656,585.00
Happy B-Day brotha! - blaze778 Happy birthday bro! - led superbirthday - TBear cheers bro! - chiguy91 here's a fanta bro...i think - Alx. 
happy birthday! - dj Pepe happy bday again - TBear Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day - Bossy Happy birthday bro! - led Happy B-day - Cuauhtémoc1520 
ATG - rorymac Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Happy holidays bro! - led* Happy Holidays Russian Crushin, - !! AI-Holmes!! have a Happy and safe New Years my brother from a Russian mother :beerchug: - jose830 
Great Poster - Dr Rumack HBD bro. - led* Happy Birthday - Freedom. Hope you have a good one! - dan_cov cheers!! - drenlou 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - 'Sugar' Freddi Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - 'Sugar' Freddi Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - 'Sugar' Freddi Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mathed 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - TBear Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - TBear Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jose830 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 

Haye doesnt deserve the fight
Old 09-09-2012, 05:32 PM
4Corners
GRANTANAMO

Rep Power: 42 4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 200,105,876,828.74
respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil good poster - joesaiditstrue Good poster. Freedom is an idiot. - RossCA No Message - RossCA Great album choices! That's what's up! - jose830 
keep up the solid posts. - sugarsmosley 

If Haye lands the Vitali fight, he better put it all on the line. The Chisora fight redeemed him a bit in my eyes, and if he beats Vitali, all will be forgiven by most people. Still I'd favor Vitali to beat him. Honestly Vitali needs to fight Haye and retire win or lose.
Old 09-09-2012, 05:32 PM
House of Stone
BigDaddy

Rep Power: 15 House of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 34,549,789,573.53
Total Points: 248,599,882,351.25
Prospect of the Year! - Barnburner Pretend Its Klitsckos and sit on it... LOL - afiln Kick this keyboard warrior. - Weltschmerz One of Boxingscene's best!! - JAB5239 atg poster! - jas 
knows his boxing - jas 

say what you want about haye but he is pretty much telling it as it is here. If Vitali really has chosen this as his swan or should I say DUCK song its pretty a pretty lame way to end his career.
Old 09-09-2012, 05:33 PM
Hougigo
Streets Ahead

Rep Power: 108 Hougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond reputeHougigo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 23,037,017,142,249.73
Total Points: 23,047,078,986,014.59
Bradley Tribe all day... - Rome-By-Ko For the real man of steel, Timothy Bradley. -Bradley Tribe - SnakeVen0m Bradley Tribe - mathed Bradley Tribe - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega 
Great poster, always look forward to your posts - techliam No Message - MDPopescu Great sig pic - Boxing Goat WAR Bradley! - LoadedWraps STORMTROOPERS!!! - DonMega 
Bradley Tribe!!!!! - mathed Easter is approaching so here's an Easter Egg for being a HOF poster - jas To a valiant warrior. - DonMega Mount up#The Tribe - Rome-By-Ko a beer for an atg poster - jas 
To a great poster and fellow Trooper! - LoadedWraps GGG. - Scott.Weiland Great poster :love: - Beercules Have a cookie, great poster. - Aztekkas Tribe!!!!!!! - mathed 
Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jas Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BostonGuy Autism - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Corners View Post
If Haye lands the Vitali fight, he better put it all on the line. The Chisora fight redeemed him a bit in my eyes, and if he beats Vitali, all will be forgiven by most people. Still I'd favor Vitali to beat him. Honestly Vitali needs to fight Haye and retire win or lose.
Haye should be his last fight win or lose.
If Haye wins, rematch with Wlad and an awesome story line.
If Vitali wins, he can retire on a high note
Old 09-09-2012, 05:42 PM
Light_Speed
SPEED IS POWER

Rep Power: 54 Light_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,015,255,614,064.99
Total Points: 2,261,255,809,743.78
Good poster - dancovboxer can't green you right now, but here's a gift. good poster - chiguy91 smart man - Alx. Thanks for Stream dude much appreciated - Berges For the Pac shooting gun video - Libido Sanchez 
No Message - chiguy91 thanks for posting the matthysse exhibition - chiguy91 

Old 09-09-2012, 05:42 PM
PinoyNation
Banned

Rep Power: 0 PinoyNation has a reputation beyond reputePinoyNation has a reputation beyond reputePinoyNation has a reputation beyond reputePinoyNation has a reputation beyond reputePinoyNation has a reputation beyond reputePinoyNation has a reputation beyond reputePinoyNation has a reputation beyond reputePinoyNation has a reputation beyond reputePinoyNation has a reputation beyond reputePinoyNation has a reputation beyond reputePinoyNation has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 136,780.52

Quote:
Originally Posted by hougigo View Post
If Haye wins, rematch with Wlad and an awesome story line. If Vitali wins, he can retire on a high note
Exactly right. That's the way it should go, let's see if Vitali doesn't b*itch out.

Last edited by PinoyNation; 09-09-2012 at 06:09 PM.
Old 09-09-2012, 06:21 PM
jhon123
Contender

Rep Power: 0 jhon123 is infamous around these partsjhon123 is infamous around these partsjhon123 is infamous around these partsjhon123 is infamous around these partsjhon123 is infamous around these partsjhon123 is infamous around these partsjhon123 is infamous around these partsjhon123 is infamous around these partsjhon123 is infamous around these partsjhon123 is infamous around these partsjhon123 is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 2,906.27
you deserve a kick - Freedom. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russian Crushin View Post
Haye doesnt deserve the fight
klitschko fans r saying david doesnt deserve the fight yet he destroyed chisora who vitali struggled with,bernd boente said "david fights dereck and winner fights vitali"then 2 days after haye beats chisora klitschko signs to fight charr,vitali will keep ducking haye and keep making up excuses for not wanting to fight haye