Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 09-06-2012, 12:58 AM
Fighting_Pride
Pure Aggression

Rep Power: 10 Fighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting_Pride has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 117,827,752,771.05
Total Points: 117,828,939,397.75
great poster, don't let these racist flomos keep you down. war pacman! - Neutral very good poster. dont let those racist flomos get to u - Neutral wicked sig bro - MexicutioneƦ here's to the fuc*ing weekend! - MexicutioneƦ Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - MexicutioneƦ 
Default Manny Pacquiao vs. JMM IV for Dec. 8, 2012

there's one reason why i would watch this fight the fourth time, and that is to finally see the conclusion to a chapter we've read so many times before. after three controversial fights and with pacquiao barely squeezing 2 wins and a draw, i, for one, still have something to look forward to in this fight. i have all respect for marquez, his warrior heart is unquestionable and the accolades he's achieved in boxing are unprecedented solidifying him as a future hall of famer. his style of fighting just happens to magnificently clash against pacquiao's fighting style which becomes an eye catching spectacle. history has shown that the two boxers compliment each other's fighting style which in some levels left some unfinished business. if the fight gets made, both fighters will realize that the possibility of losing might ultimately lead one of them to retire from the sport. knowing this, each fighter has a marginal 50-50 chance of winning.

the pacquiao we grew accustomed to was known to keep a buzz saw pace in the ring for every minute of every round throwing an average of 100 punches per round from every angle while applying dominating pressure. mounted with an iron chin and relentless stamina, pacquiao has never even been knocked down in more than a decade. marquez, being at a late stage of his career, might no longer have the required stamina to keep up in an all-out high intensity nonstop brawl with pacquiao. in contrast, the main difference between the two fighters is one wants to win by knock out while the other just wants to survive from being knocked out. marquez's trainer, said himself that marquez, at times, is wide open for pacquiao's left cross that can easily knock marquez down or perhaps even lead to a knock out. i have no doubt in my mind for pacquiao to win convincingly, he must find a way to be the old manny pacquiao again. your thoughts?

Last edited by Fighting_Pride; 09-06-2012 at 09:22 AM.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-06-2012, 01:03 AM
3Sun2
Contender

Location: treason back from the grave! and more unbiased than ever
Rep Power: 2 3Sun2 has a reputation beyond repute3Sun2 has a reputation beyond repute3Sun2 has a reputation beyond repute3Sun2 has a reputation beyond repute3Sun2 has a reputation beyond repute3Sun2 has a reputation beyond repute3Sun2 has a reputation beyond repute3Sun2 has a reputation beyond repute3Sun2 has a reputation beyond repute3Sun2 has a reputation beyond repute3Sun2 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 19,606,790,709.27
Total Points: 19,606,794,099.29
Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks your video about marquez was totally not creepy! - I'm so sorry wouldn't let me give you greens - mathed 

i for one cant wait
Old 09-06-2012, 01:09 AM
PAC-BOY
#1 Floyd Hater

Rep Power: 252 PAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond reputePAC-BOY has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 17,684,782,779,329,158.00
Total Points: 17,684,782,780,351,732.00
No Message - miamijohn No Message - MR ITALIAN No Message - sickwitit No Message - BOSSHOGG No Message - PAC-BOY 
No Message - miamijohn No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - miamijohn No Message - sickwitit No Message - MR ITALIAN 
No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - miamijohn No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - PAC-BOY No Message - PAC-BOY 
joining the club - MANIAC310 Happy Birthday love :kiss: - Bossy 40,000!!!!!!!! - I'm so sorry Happy holidays bro! - led* Awesome sig - BulgariasFinest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - sickwitit Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - PAC-BOY Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - miamijohn Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - miamijohn Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rubber Duck 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MR ITALIAN Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOSSHOGG Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sugar Freddi Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad 

Manny dont have a choice. He cant afford a decision! In any way! Win or lose. He needs a KO! His intent needs to be to go in and KO JMM relentlessly! Leave no doubt. And this is what i believe will happen! And also the reason JMM was picked. The world knows Bradley lost and Manny was robbed. But the world has mixed emotions with JMM! Id rather watch wet paint dry than to see them both in the ring together personally...But the final chapter is the only reason i have to watch it! Of course its the plan they had! And it worked on me! Bravo!
Manny win this fight by KO! He has no choice.
JMM...A badass dude that has his own agenda and point to prove. Another reason why its appealing to me as well! This isnt someone Manny just walked thorough....EVER! Not Cotto Not Bradley! This is JMM! And the final chapter! Fu8k...i gotta watch this!
Old 09-06-2012, 01:27 AM
Perro
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Perro has a reputation beyond reputePerro has a reputation beyond reputePerro has a reputation beyond reputePerro has a reputation beyond reputePerro has a reputation beyond reputePerro has a reputation beyond reputePerro has a reputation beyond reputePerro has a reputation beyond reputePerro has a reputation beyond reputePerro has a reputation beyond reputePerro has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 46,754.49

Hope it's exciting, but still has not been confirmed yet. Personally I want him to avenge his loss to Bradley, but Bradley is really boring, does not come to fight, and he's not a draw.
Old 09-06-2012, 01:33 AM
pbeer
Contender

Rep Power: 4 pbeer is a jewel in the roughpbeer is a jewel in the roughpbeer is a jewel in the roughpbeer is a jewel in the rough
Total Points: 18,891.79

After three you cant draw a conclusion?
Old 09-06-2012, 01:45 AM
Johnwoo8686
The Devil's Double

Rep Power: 6 Johnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnwoo8686 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 36,648,298.99
Total Points: 110,046,830,523.16
No Message - Johnwoo8686 ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry Molded out of Canelo's Snake just for you. - robust_ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbeer View Post
After three you cant draw a conclusion?
The conclusion is this: Manny is the better athlete, JMM is the better boxer which leads to three close fights. But since Manny is the bigger name judges tend to side with him. Sad but true.
Old 09-06-2012, 02:59 AM
Simply Zyzz
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Simply Zyzz is infamous around these partsSimply Zyzz is infamous around these partsSimply Zyzz is infamous around these partsSimply Zyzz is infamous around these partsSimply Zyzz is infamous around these partsSimply Zyzz is infamous around these partsSimply Zyzz is infamous around these partsSimply Zyzz is infamous around these partsSimply Zyzz is infamous around these partsSimply Zyzz is infamous around these partsSimply Zyzz is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 121,452.12

i cant believe some of you want to see this fight again... they've already fought 3 times!!!...

boxing is so stupid that instead of getting new fights we can only have the same recycled ****.... even worse, some of you are either accustom to it or just fine with it...

if you buy this fight, you're a moron
Old 09-06-2012, 06:36 AM
boliodogs
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 23 boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,798,979,658,808.32
Total Points: 7,808,979,745,320.66
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine war canelo!! - KO MX 

I love them both but I think Pacquiao beats him clearly this time. I think he was over confident the last time they fought. He will train harder and take out his anger over the Bradley robbery on Marquez. Marquez will give it 100% but it won't be enough. That's my prediction. If he fights Bradley I don't think he will leave it up to the judges to decide who won the fight. The old viciousness and killer instinct will be back.
Old 09-06-2012, 06:48 AM
Light_Speed
SPEED IS POWER

Rep Power: 53 Light_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,439,220,113,362.50
Total Points: 1,685,220,285,120.86
Good poster - dancovboxer can't green you right now, but here's a gift. good poster - chiguy91 smart man - Alx. Thanks for Stream dude much appreciated - Berges For the Pac shooting gun video - Libido Sanchez 
No Message - chiguy91 thanks for posting the matthysse exhibition - chiguy91 

Only an official Marquez victory would make this worth it. If he gets robbed again it'll damage the sport even more.
Old 09-06-2012, 06:50 AM
boliodogs
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 23 boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,798,979,658,808.32
Total Points: 7,808,979,745,320.66
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine war canelo!! - KO MX 

Perro, thanks for your support last night. I really like your posts. It's good to have you on Boxing Scene.