Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 09-02-2012, 03:57 PM
MikeHancho2106
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 0 MikeHancho2106 is a name known to allMikeHancho2106 is a name known to allMikeHancho2106 is a name known to allMikeHancho2106 is a name known to allMikeHancho2106 is a name known to allMikeHancho2106 is a name known to all
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 14,237.08
Default MUST SEE Ward Dawson Promo Vid

Hey Guys finally back!! But for this occasion its for another channel I was couple of days ago I was told to do a promo/trailer for this fight so I got straight to work with help of Fight Camp 360 and Road to Ward Dawson It made this video slightly easier to make the hardest part was making the two sound exciting and interesting LOL I must say while looking for audio this guys are the least enthusiastic bunch in boxing right now which this was made really hard the audio came from the mini boring face off they had and the second audio came from countdown De la hoya Trinidad I know LOL random. This video is inspired by the Transformers 3 Trailer good trailer if you haven't seen but my opinion crappy movie.Hope yall enjoy the video and always feedback is appreciated
Youtube
/watch?v=GoeSJQWeQco
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-02-2012, 04:24 PM
VatoMulatto
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 26 VatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond reputeVatoMulatto has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 79,985,671,729.58
i like ur avatar - zab191 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeHancho2106 View Post
Hey Guys finally back!! But for this occasion its for another channel I was couple of days ago I was told to do a promo/trailer for this fight so I got straight to work with help of Fight Camp 360 and Road to Ward Dawson It made this video slightly easier to make the hardest part was making the two sound exciting and interesting LOL I must say while looking for audio this guys are the least enthusiastic bunch in boxing right now which this was made really hard the audio came from the mini boring face off they had and the second audio came from countdown De la hoya Trinidad I know LOL random. This video is inspired by the Transformers 3 Trailer good trailer if you haven't seen but my opinion crappy movie.Hope yall enjoy the video and always feedback is appreciated
Youtube
/watch?v=GoeSJQWeQco
Where is the video?????
Old 09-02-2012, 04:57 PM
MikeHancho2106
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 0 MikeHancho2106 is a name known to allMikeHancho2106 is a name known to allMikeHancho2106 is a name known to allMikeHancho2106 is a name known to allMikeHancho2106 is a name known to allMikeHancho2106 is a name known to all
Total Points: 14,237.08

i cant post links sorry just copy and paste /watch?v=GoeSJQWeQco on youtube
Old 09-02-2012, 05:14 PM
BoxingFanatik
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 0 BoxingFanatik has much to be proud ofBoxingFanatik has much to be proud ofBoxingFanatik has much to be proud ofBoxingFanatik has much to be proud ofBoxingFanatik has much to be proud ofBoxingFanatik has much to be proud ofBoxingFanatik has much to be proud ofBoxingFanatik has much to be proud ofBoxingFanatik has much to be proud of
Total Points: 35,238.99

WTF no VIDEO?
Old 09-02-2012, 05:51 PM
Lazlow
Contender

Rep Power: 6 Lazlow has a spectacular aura aboutLazlow has a spectacular aura about
Total Points: 70,387.50

Link of the video for retards who can't even copy paste:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoeSJQWeQco
Old 09-02-2012, 05:53 PM
HBGBoxingFan
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 6 HBGBoxingFan has a reputation beyond reputeHBGBoxingFan has a reputation beyond reputeHBGBoxingFan has a reputation beyond reputeHBGBoxingFan has a reputation beyond reputeHBGBoxingFan has a reputation beyond reputeHBGBoxingFan has a reputation beyond reputeHBGBoxingFan has a reputation beyond reputeHBGBoxingFan has a reputation beyond reputeHBGBoxingFan has a reputation beyond reputeHBGBoxingFan has a reputation beyond reputeHBGBoxingFan has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 35,145,378.70