Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Mixed Martial Arts Discussion
Reply
Thread Navigation

#21
Old 08-31-2012, 09:36 AM
BKM-2010
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,574
Rep Power: 13 BKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,156,141,891.55
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,156,141,891.55
enjoyed the gif :fing02: - jose830 My bad! - Dorian have a slice, u earned it - sugarsmosley 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack3d View Post
That's not the point. I'm illustrating that even a ***** like Ortiz took the fight and Jones, the martial artist, the company man, the guy that said he'd never turn down a fight and would fight Chael anytime anywhere, backed down like a chump
I see Jacky is trying to troll everyone again.

You of all people, being a Phael Sonnen nuthugger is gonna call someone a quitter? Your hero who quit like a scared ***** mentally after he failed all of his takedowns in the second round against Silva, and then turtled up while flinching untill the ref saved him?

Victor Ortiz actually had a legit injury at the least. Sonny? His takedowns got stuffed, time to buttscoot away and turtle up
Reply With Quote
BKM-2010 is offline
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
#22
Old 08-31-2012, 09:38 AM
Virgil Caine
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Posts: 13,111
Rep Power: 82 Virgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 3,570.59
Bank: 184,694,358,064,764.91
Total Points: 184,694,358,068,335.53
A gift from The Last Emperor LOL! - jakkups Happy birthday homey - mangler Cocktail hour - mangler Sip this wine - mangler more drank - MANGLER 
Thanks for the stream dude. - Naps Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day - Bossy one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. Happy Holidays Nodogoshi - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy holidays bro! - led* 
10 years... impressive :beerchug: - jose830 Congrats on 10 years. - deanrw 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - DiLLiNGER 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack3d View Post
That's not the point. I'm illustrating that even a ***** like Ortiz took the fight and Jones, the martial artist, the company man, the guy that said he'd never turn down a fight and would fight Chael anytime anywhere, backed down like a chump
That's not the point. The Ortiz situation demonstrates how nothing is ever a forgone conclusion and it is dangerous to take a fight under this sort of circumstance. Lopez was also coming up in weight for the fight, and was an overwhelming underdog, and he broke Ortiz's jaw and TKO'd him.
Reply With Quote
Virgil Caine is offline
#23
Old 08-31-2012, 10:46 AM
Jack3d
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: My CPU is neural net processor; a learning computer
Posts: 2,355
Rep Power: 0 Jack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these parts
Points: 253,227,280.06
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 253,227,280.06
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxkickboxmma View Post
I see Jacky is trying to troll everyone again.

You of all people, being a Phael Sonnen nuthugger is gonna call someone a quitter? Your hero who quit like a scared ***** mentally after he failed all of his takedowns in the second round against Silva, and then turtled up while flinching untill the ref saved him?

Victor Ortiz actually had a legit injury at the least. Sonny? His takedowns got stuffed, time to buttscoot away and turtle up
Getting Tko'd is quitting now? Chael fought to the finish.

I've never seen a bitter/butthurt fan of the winning fighter before. You're a butthugrt phaggot and you don't know ***** about MMA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodogoshi View Post
That's not the point. The Ortiz situation demonstrates how nothing is ever a forgone conclusion and it is dangerous to take a fight under this sort of circumstance. Lopez was also coming up in weight for the fight, and was an overwhelming underdog, and he broke Ortiz's jaw and TKO'd him.
Jones said he'd fight Chael (who wasn't on his level) anytime anywhere

Fast Forward to a week later, he refuses to fight him.

Then when fans and fighters get mad, he gives a half-ass apology and basically blames it on the UFC.

Then when the trash talk gets too heavy, he calls up Dana and tells Chael to leave him alone.

Jones is a ***** dealwithit
Reply With Quote
Jack3d is offline
#24
Old 08-31-2012, 06:19 PM
BKM-2010
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,574
Rep Power: 13 BKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,156,141,891.55
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,156,141,891.55
enjoyed the gif :fing02: - jose830 My bad! - Dorian have a slice, u earned it - sugarsmosley 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack3d View Post
Getting Tko'd is quitting now? Chael fought to the finish.

I've never seen a bitter/butthurt fan of the winning fighter before. You're a butthugrt phaggot and you don't know ***** about MMA.
You keep ignoring the fact that Phael gave up mentally after his TD's got stuffed and he started getting hit He quit like a cowardly ***** who did not back up his words. It was hilarious, embarrasing, disgusting all at the same time to see it. "fought to the finish" MY ASS. He was turtled up and quit at the end, fact. If the ref let it go on lower, I guarentee you that ***** would have tapped out.

And I have forgotten more about MMA than you know about the sport you trollish clown. Why don't you stick to wanking it to those underaged gymnasts you like so much you pedophilic pervert.
Reply With Quote
BKM-2010 is offline
#25
Old 08-31-2012, 06:39 PM
Jack3d
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: My CPU is neural net processor; a learning computer
Posts: 2,355
Rep Power: 0 Jack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these parts
Points: 253,227,280.06
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 253,227,280.06
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxkickboxmma View Post
You keep ignoring the fact that Phael gave up mentally after his TD's got stuffed and he started getting hit He quit like a cowardly *****
Like you can you actually tell a fighter is mentally giving up. You can't even spell. You are the minority here. The only person who believes this crap is you.

Chael had stuffed TD's in the first fight, yet you believe that he suddenly gave up after failing on TD attempt on a guy he's rag dolled with ease before on multiple occasions?

You are either a blind Anderson nuthugger or a Chael hater. Probably both.

Chael lost and gave credit to Anderson and yet you still feel the need to disparage him for no reason. Plenty of fighters talk ***** and don't back it up, but I only see you taking shots at Chael and his fans. The only reason being he talked crap about your hero.

You're worse with Anderson than I am with Chael. Every comment I make there you are being a butthurt fanboy.

Nice with the personal attacks. Your arguments are so weak you have to resort to attacking me on a personal level.

Grow up, little guy.

Last edited by Jack3d; 08-31-2012 at 06:42 PM.
Reply With Quote
Jack3d is offline
#26
Old 08-31-2012, 07:37 PM
BKM-2010
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,574
Rep Power: 13 BKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,156,141,891.55
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,156,141,891.55
enjoyed the gif :fing02: - jose830 My bad! - Dorian have a slice, u earned it - sugarsmosley 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack3d View Post
Like you can you actually tell a fighter is mentally giving up. You can't even spell. You are the minority here. The only person who believes this crap is you.
Chael had stuffed TD's in the first fight, yet you believe that he suddenly gave up after failing on TD attempt on a guy he's rag dolled with ease before on multiple occasions?
Yes I can tell if a fighter is mentally giving up because after Sonny got stuffed repeatedly, he got so scared he attempted an incredibly stupid move that got him in dangerous positions, and when Anderson put the last pressure on him he turtled up and made no attempts to come back from that, especially during the ground and pound, only a complete retard wouldn't see that he quit there.
look at him


And no I'm not the only one, tons of people have talked about how Phael folded mentally against Anderson. face it, you're a fanboy of a quitter who can't backup his trash talk. You disrespect someone like Jones by calling him a quitting *****, yet you are a fan of the biggest quitter/***** in the sport.

And you're wrong again, Sonnen never got stuffed 6 rimes in a row in the first fight. Anderson stuffed about half of his takedowns in the 1st fight, true, but he was too injured to do it several times in a row so Sonny's will did not get broken. When in the rematch Anderson stuffed all of his attempts in the second round, his true colors came out. Scared, panicked, ready to quit etc.

I can't spell? ROFL being a grammar police is one of the last resorts of somebody who lost the argument, especially against me since English is my third language.


Quote:
Chael lost and gave credit to Anderson and yet you still feel the need to disparage him for no reason.
No reason? How about this reason: Trying to WWE himself into yet another titleshot after one of the most embarassing losses ever.

Quote:
Nice with the personal attacks. Your arguments are so weak you have to resort to attacking me on a personal level.
LOL this coming from the same hypocrite who told me this a few posts ago:
Quote:
You're a butthugrt phaggot
not to mention the tons of flaming insults you threw at me in the previous thread. Now that I give you a taste of your own medicine you complain like this. Just like your hero, once somebody stands up to you your true colors come out.
Reply With Quote
BKM-2010 is offline
#27
Old 08-31-2012, 07:54 PM
Jack3d
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: My CPU is neural net processor; a learning computer
Posts: 2,355
Rep Power: 0 Jack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these parts
Points: 253,227,280.06
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 253,227,280.06
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxkickboxmma View Post
Yes I can tell if a fighter is mentally giving up because after Sonny got stuffed repeatedly
Repeatedly? I thought he got stuffed once? Isn't that what you just said? Do you have Alzheimer's or are you just stupid?

Oh wait, I already know the answer to that.

Quote:
he got so scared he attempted an incredibly stupid move that got him in dangerous positions and when Anderson put the last pressure on him he turtled up and made no attempts to come back from that, especially during the ground and pound, only a complete retard wouldn't see that he quit there.
You really need to re-watch the fight or get your eyes checked. Because that isn't what happened. But once again not surprising coming from a Chale hater and an Anderson nutswinger.

That incredibly stupid move would have probably landed on any other fighter.

Quote:
look at him

He's getting punched, do you expect him to smile? You really are reaching now.

Quote:
And no I'm not the only one, tons of people have talked about how Phael folded mentally against Anderson. face it, you're a fanboy of a quitter who can't backup his trash talk. You disrespect someone like Jones by calling him a quitting *****, yet you are a fan of the biggest quitter/***** in the sport.
Ironically they are all Anderson Silva Nuthuggers and or Chael haters, like you.

Quote:
And you're wrong again, Sonnen never got stuffed 6 rimes in a row in the first fight.
I never said he did. I said he got stuffed multiple times which he did. He actually failed on 3 TD attempts in the first fight.

Quote:
Anderson stuffed about half of his takedowns in the 1st fight, true, but he was too injured to do it several times in a row so Sonny's will did not get broken. When in the rematch Anderson stuffed all of his attempts in the second round, his true colors came out. Scared, panicked, ready to quit etc.
Always an excuse. He attempted one TD in the second round which was stuffed. The fact that you actually believe a guy who had gotten stuffed more than once in a previous fight would simply falter after failing one attempt, is laughable and shows your bias.

Quote:
I can't spell? ROFL being a grammar police is one of the last resorts of somebody who lost the argument, especially against me since English is my third language.
Yeah sure.

You already went for the last resort when you hurled personal attacks at me.





Quote:
No reason? How about this reason: Trying to WWE himself into yet another titleshot
You hate on a guy for being a marketing genius? LOL Once again, you're showing your clear hatred and bias.

Why is that a reason to hate someone? He didn't even have to talk his way into a fight with Jones. They called Chael because they knew he'd accept, show-up and fight his butt off. Even if he got his ass beat.



Quote:
after one of the most embarassing losses ever.
A guy fails one TD attempt and gets Tko'd by one of the best to ever do it, and that is now one of the most embarrassing losses ever? Lol, okay bro.




Quote:
LOL this coming from the same hypocrite who told me this a few posts ago: not to mention the tons of flaming insults you threw at me in the previous thread. Now that I give you a taste of your own medicine you complain like this. Just like your hero, once somebody stands up to you your true colors come out.
Strong understanding of what a personal attack is.

Again, grow up.

I'm done with you.

Last edited by Jack3d; 08-31-2012 at 07:58 PM.
Reply With Quote
Jack3d is offline
#28
Old 08-31-2012, 08:21 PM
BKM-2010
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,574
Rep Power: 13 BKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,156,141,891.55
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,156,141,891.55
enjoyed the gif :fing02: - jose830 My bad! - Dorian have a slice, u earned it - sugarsmosley 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack3d View Post
Repeatedly? I thought he got stuffed once? Isn't that what you just said? Do you have Alzheimer's or are you just stupid?

Oh wait, I already know the answer to that.
Once? Who the hell ever said Anderson stuffed him only once in the second fight? I told your dumbass since the beginning that Anderson stuffed him about 4 to 6 times in a row in the second round.

I see that you are starting to tell lies now. you are SO much like your hero, good on you for that, Jacky.


Quote:
You really need to re-watch the fight or get your eyes checked. Because that isn't what happened. But once again not surprising coming from a Chale hater and an Anderson nutswinger.
When has Phael ever attempted such a risky, uncharacteristic move like a spinning backfist? Especially against a high level striker? It shows clearly that he panicked and became extremely desperate. What a joke you are. Every MMA fan on the planet was talking about how technically crappy he executed that move yet you claim he would have landed that on any other fighter? Yeah, and IM the one who doesn't know MMA.

Quote:
He's getting punched, do you expect him to smile? You really are reaching now.
What I would expect, from someone who is not a quitting ***** like him, is to pull guard, try to gain wrist control, don't flinch, don't turtle up, do SOMETHING. Guy like Lesnar got verbally assaulted by millions for turtling up but when Chael does it? It's ok, he's the sweetheart.

It is so clear that he mentally folded, you are so incredibly butthurt man. How much more visual evidence do you need to finally admit this?

Quote:
Ironically they are all Anderson Silva Nuthuggers and or Chael haters, like you.
Nice try but that way they would be taking credit away from Anderson's victory. So no, most of these people were actually Sonnen's fans.

Quote:
I never said he did. I said he got stuffed multiple times which he did. He actually failed on 3 TD attempts in the first fight
.

But if he did get stuffed as many times in a row like in the rematch, his true colors would have come out.

Quote:
Always an excuse. He attempted one TD in the second round which was stuffed. The fact that you actually believe a guy who had gotten stuffed more than once in a previous fight would simply falter after failing one attempt, is laughable and shows your bias.
ONE attempt? Again you liar, I'm watching the damn fight right now and Sonny gets stuffed in the opening 10 seconds, again at 4:09 seconds, a dramatic failed TD attempts at 3:40 seconds, another one at 3:36, and during this round he is in the clinch with Silva for like a minute and a half and never overpowers him like he did in the first fight. That doesn't sound like just one TD attempt does it?


Quote:
You hate on a guy for being a marketing genius? LOL Once again, you're showing your clear hatred and bias.

Why is that a reason to hate someone? He didn't even have to talk his way into a fight with Jones. They called Chael because they knew he'd accept, show-up and fight his butt off. Even if he got his ass beat.
What a nuthugger. A rational person sees it as a filthy oppertunist taking the shot away from other people who deserve it more, just because he has a big mouth and entertains WWE style. He's a cheater, a liar and a disrespectful POS that doesn't even back up any of his talk.

And they called Shael because he's a big draw due to his WWE antics and recent twitter beef with Jones, nothing more.

Quote:
Strong understanding of what a personal attack is.

Again, grow up.

I'm done with you.
Quit your hypocrisy about the insults and grow a pair. You simply are an as$hole and probably a pervert too. You spread nothing but negative crap about fighters here and your trolling has ruined tons of threads so get lost.
Reply With Quote
BKM-2010 is offline
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
cancelled, henderson.

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:51 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.