Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 08-29-2012, 02:49 PM
boxing2106
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 boxing2106 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing2106 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing2106 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing2106 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing2106 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing2106 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing2106 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing2106 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing2106 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing2106 has a reputation beyond reputeboxing2106 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 42,693,688.80
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Send a message via AIM to boxing2106
Default Joan Guzman vs Amir Khan in negotiations for December!

http://thaboxingvoice.com/?p=3379

On Sunday, ThaBoxingVoice.com had Joan Guzman on the line and asked him a few questions about his past weight issues, his status for his next upcoming fight, his thoughts on boxing in Dominican Republic, and what his country needs to do to compete with the Filipino, Puerto Rican, and Mexican fighters of the world. Joan was a man who once had the world at his feet, signed with Golden Boy, knocking everyone out. Family issues, weight issues, and suspensions due to failed drug tests took him down. Now he plans to show people that the old Guzman is back and better than ever.
Even with Joan Guzman’s boxing record being 33-0-1 with 20 KOs, the biggest issue in Guzman’s career has been consistently missing weight the night before the fight, sometimes by as much as 9 lbs. With the weight issue being an obvious topic that he had to address, we jumped right in and with our 1st question, asked him about the weight issues and if it’s behind him. Guzman said, “Yes, that is why I moved to Miami, so I wouldn’t have any trouble making weight. I’m staying in shape and training, just in case any fighter calls me, I will be ready for the moment.”
We then tried to find out what were the problems that caused him to miss his weight so many times and why didn’t he just move to Welterweight. He replied, “At the time I was going through personal problems. My mom was sick and I wasn’t able to stay focused on boxing. I’m a family man and I had to take care of my family first. I would say yes to fights just because I wanted to fight, but I was dealing with the family issues and couldn’t concentrate on my training.” Before we moved on from the weight issues, we asked how will he try to shake that stigma of being a fighter that always misses weight. He said, “I know every time I fight, I will hear, he’s talented but never makes weight. Only thing I can do is continue to fight, make the weight, and walk away. I have to earn the confidence of the fans back. My goal here in Miami is to get away from that stigma.”
Joan Guzman was suspended for 9 months after failing a drug test against Jason Davis in December of 2010. So we asked how much the layoff hurt him. Guzman said, “I don’t feel the time off has affected me for the worse. I haven’t taken a lot of shots and I don’t see any these youngsters in the division beating me.” Then we questioned how active he has been and the level of competition in all of those fights, Guzman responded, “That was a problem in the past so I want to stay active. Unfortunately, you don’t always get the best competition when you stay active, so until I get a big fight, I’m going to just keep knocking people out to show people Joan Guzman is back.”
Guzman is currently signed with Acquinity Sport Promotions and he was told us how happy he is with them and how active they are keeping him. During out conversation, he dropped a comment about speaking with Manny Pacquiao’s and Amir Khan’s camps. So we inquired more about these talks to find out what he has planned. “I have a couple things I’m working on. I’m scheduled and in negotiations with Amir Khan and in talk with Khabib Allakhverdiev in what would be for the vacant interim WBA belt that was vacated by Maidana,” stated Guzman. He also stated that a fight with Khan would be in December at 140 lbs, while he acknowledged Pacquiao’s greatness and said if he fought against him, it would be at 147. Guzman has 1 more comment about Khan, as he said, “I always thought Khan was an amateur and fought with an amateur style. I knew Garcia was fully capable of knocking him out. He commits too many mistakes and he couldn’t last with me.”
We then moved the conversation to his life in the Dominican Republic. How did he train? Does poverty hold the country back? And can Dominicans compete in boxing, country-wise with the Puerto Rican, Mexican, and Filipino fighters of the sport. Guzman than painted the picture of the state of the poverty there as he said, “Poverty is unimaginable. When I started my career, I trained barefoot.* Baseball is #1 over there so boxing has no backing, so we fight anyone for anything, to get a visa, and to better take care of our family. Philippines has Pacquiao, Panama has Duran, Puerto Rico has Trinidad, we need a champion to back so we aren’t pushed towards baseball.”
We finished off the interview by asking him how much longer he can do this. At age 36 right now, when does he plan to retire and what else does he want to accomplish before he retires. Guzman said, “I’ve been boxing since I was 8 years old, so I’m going to box until when my body tells me I can’t do it anymore, but I want to make history. I want to have my name remembered. I want to show that Dominican fighters aren’t just here to fluff up other fighter’s records. I want to be the 1st 3 time champion for Dominicans. I want to be that stepping stone to demonstrate to the world that there are talented fighters in the Dominican Republic.” Joan Guzman may not accomplish all the goals he is setting for himself, but 1 thing is for sure, as far as showing the world that there are talented fighters in the Dominican Republic, that, he has already done.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-29-2012, 02:52 PM
-MAKAVELLI-
deicide

Rep Power: 298 -MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 149,101,078,888,238,496.00
Total Points: 149,701,191,972,186,560.00
Cheers. - ThePhantom5 Great Poster - Mr. Fantastic Feliz Navidad - El Mustang merry xmas - Ether Happy Holidays Makie!  :kiss: - Lorily 
Christmas Beer! Cheers you crazy bastard. - ThePhantom5 42k post medal! - Flabulous For good luck - jazluvr I heard you're big, but don't worry Tua is bigger - Uns Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Happy New Year, bro. - Libido Sanchez Happy Holidays MAKAVELLI - !! AI-Holmes!! have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 Happy New Year - Freedom. Tagay para sa new year! - led* 
Happy Holidays, bud! - jazluvr Funniest poster on site, here's a burger - jas Old School Thread - -jose- From your pal, BeerBro - Beercules damn son! you one handsome fellow! and with all do respect...Wow!!! that girl you with is Bad!!! definitely wifey material. - -jose- 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - S a m u r a i Head and Neck Cancer - S a m u r a i Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - ??? Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Jim Jeffries 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - deanrw Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Pretty Boy32 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - dans01234 Head and Neck Cancer - PensionKiller 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Akinapepemo Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Akinapepemo Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MARKBNLV Childhood Cancer - LeeVanCleef 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 

that's a pretty tough comeback fight for Khan to take

they're gonna need to feed him a few cans...not the biggest believer in Guzman but i can see him giving Khan LOTS of trouble
Old 08-29-2012, 02:53 PM
dan_cov
Graceful God Golovkin

Rep Power: 61 dan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond reputedan_cov has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,698,417,942,047,142,400.00
Total Points: 1,698,983,283,318,917,120.00
Super BScene member! - jazluvr WAR GODtthysse!!!! - thuggery :beerchug: - jose830 thank you good sir - thuggery Thanks man - Jloro 
dan_cov makes Boxingscene a better place - valero Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!! - mathed Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!! - mathed Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!! - mathed thanks - DannYankee09 
p4p poster.  Thank you for keeping it 100% - damit305 you have great predictions - here's an apple to sustain that brain power - jas you deserve a medal for being a truly truly atg poster - jas I see you hit the lotto...congratulations :fing02: - -jose- Congrats good call. - Scott.Weiland. 
Enjoy - kennylimon solid - SlySlickSmooth ATG poster - Croyd a cookie for ur kitchen post lol - sugarsmosley Thx 4 points,made WC more fun - Scott.Weiland 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ƒallenloki Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - ƒallenloki Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - ƒallenloki Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - codey Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Daniel Alpha 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Daniel Alpha Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - codey 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

R.I.P Amir Khans career.
Old 08-29-2012, 02:54 PM
DempseyRollin
DempseyTRollin

Rep Power: 38 DempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond reputeDempseyRollin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 271,307,636,347.79
Total Points: 284,413,992,527.94
No Message - ИATAS206 Cool man.  Animes are cool. - jjbj2 kick this ignorant racist - Freedom. this guy can't even debate, he just goes straight to childish insults - happyman One of my favorite posters - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
One of my favorite posters - ROSS CALIFORNIA No Message - ROSS CALIFORNIA good poster - A-Wolf 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA 

amir khan has to have the stupidest motha****ing team in the world. poor guy.
Old 08-29-2012, 02:59 PM
.:: JSFD26 ::.
Brawski

Rep Power: 67 .:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,214,788,864,533,033.75
Total Points: 1,314,788,864,556,973.50
felicidades on the beautiful Babygirl, chama!! - MalikKnucklez Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Haters gonna hate..... - Atreyu Khalil The Ambassador, hahahaha - MalikKnucklez thank you for taking time to post on my thread - robson24 
every man deserves a superman, specially a good honest bloke like yourself :) - Alx. talented poster - I'm so sorry thanks for payment :beerchug: - jose830 enjoy - mathed knowledgeable poster - thuggery 
Cheers - dan_cov Socio - CubanGuyNYC Cult of Rigo!!! For Life!!!!!! We Here Baby!!! - Cubanborn87 we'd be better off without this troll - ROSS CALIFORNIA we'd be better off without this troll - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
godtthysse is a beast - thuggery Great Sig run Danny - handwraps 4th place - Boxingscene predictorship challenge. - dan_cov :beerchug: - -jose- matty ice - sugarsmosley 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
that's a pretty tough comeback fight for Khan to take
Can you say you're surprised? Im not... the dude is relentless and tries too hard to prove himself. You can actually say he fights anybody at any time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_cov View Post
R.I.P Amir Khans career.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DempseyRollin View Post
x2...

Guzman might be old but she still got the speed and of course the power to hurt Khan... We know Khan doesn't like to box so how does he plan on beating Guzman? Cause he doesn't use his reach either. I hope he (Khan) pulls it thru tho, tremendous fight to win on a comeback after a KO loss.

Last edited by .:: JSFD26 ::.; 08-29-2012 at 03:05 PM.
Old 08-29-2012, 03:00 PM
flat1985
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 flat1985 has a reputation beyond reputeflat1985 has a reputation beyond reputeflat1985 has a reputation beyond reputeflat1985 has a reputation beyond reputeflat1985 has a reputation beyond reputeflat1985 has a reputation beyond reputeflat1985 has a reputation beyond reputeflat1985 has a reputation beyond reputeflat1985 has a reputation beyond reputeflat1985 has a reputation beyond reputeflat1985 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 804,913,231,185.83
Total Points: 904,914,340,375.19
Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Tunney- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DempseyRollin View Post
lol this really.
Old 08-29-2012, 03:00 PM
bojangles1987
bo jungle

Rep Power: 107 bojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 583,258,585,381.92
Total Points: 2,860,258,871,614.33
Thought ya could use a drink.. - romebyko For your triangle theory sig - rorymac merry xmas. - Ether Awesome sig... Love me some Breaking Bad. - Burning Phoenix that triangle theories sig haha - Alx. 
it takes courage just to agree to donate an organ to someone :fing02: - jose830 thanks for the update - jose830 Thanks for the video of Bradley-Provodnikov - kennylimon Cotto looked rejuvenated out there - -jose- for an atg poster! - jas 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Khan will be DONE if Guzman beats him.
Old 08-29-2012, 03:01 PM
_original_
Dinamita

Rep Power: 22 _original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 32,168,382,471.26
Total Points: 256,504,747,245.45
War Ortiz!!!!!!! - Sir TomJones Thank you bro. - -Pull ma Finga- Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem 
Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem kick this fool, he racist - The Problem Good man, cold one on me - Alx. You deserve more of these - Alx. war sutherland - Mike D 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem 

That's an odd fight, never really thought about it. It got Guzman in an easy win by the way, possibly a 7th round KO.

Get ready for that 3rd consecutive loss Khunt.
Old 08-29-2012, 03:02 PM
PBP
ATG

Rep Power: 31 PBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 233,792,653,260,485.03
Total Points: 233,923,653,486,823.81
how do you not have any gifts yet? you're a good poster - I'm so sorry great posts! - JAB5239 No Message - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega A pleasure to read your insightful comments - techliam 
It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for being an ATG poster - jas for a poster who really knows his sh1t - jas 

Amir Khan may be a whiny bitch at times but man does he challenge himself.
Old 08-29-2012, 03:06 PM
-MAKAVELLI-
deicide

Rep Power: 298 -MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 149,101,078,888,238,496.00
Total Points: 149,701,191,972,186,560.00
Cheers. - ThePhantom5 Great Poster - Mr. Fantastic Feliz Navidad - El Mustang merry xmas - Ether Happy Holidays Makie!  :kiss: - Lorily 
Christmas Beer! Cheers you crazy bastard. - ThePhantom5 42k post medal! - Flabulous For good luck - jazluvr I heard you're big, but don't worry Tua is bigger - Uns Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Happy New Year, bro. - Libido Sanchez Happy Holidays MAKAVELLI - !! AI-Holmes!! have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 Happy New Year - Freedom. Tagay para sa new year! - led* 
Happy Holidays, bud! - jazluvr Funniest poster on site, here's a burger - jas Old School Thread - -jose- From your pal, BeerBro - Beercules damn son! you one handsome fellow! and with all do respect...Wow!!! that girl you with is Bad!!! definitely wifey material. - -jose- 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - S a m u r a i Head and Neck Cancer - S a m u r a i Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - ??? Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Jim Jeffries 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - deanrw Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Pretty Boy32 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - dans01234 Head and Neck Cancer - PensionKiller 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Akinapepemo Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Akinapepemo Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MARKBNLV Childhood Cancer - LeeVanCleef 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsfd26 View Post
Can you say you're surprised? Im not... the dude is relentless and tries too hard to prove himself. You can actually say he fights anybody at any time.

x2...

Guzman might be old but she still got the speed and of course the power to hurt Khan... We know Khan doesn't like to box so how does he plan on beating Guzman? Cause he doesn't use his reach either. I hope he (Khan) pulls it thru tho, tremendous fight to win on a comeback after a KO loss.

too brave and stupid for his own good...there will be spots in that fight where Guzman will make Khan look silly