Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 08-18-2012, 06:48 AM
Michael Paine
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 31 Michael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 389,482,418,360.95
Total Points: 389,482,587,795.77
ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks you deserve a kick for your hatred of the Klitschkos - Freedom. Happy belated 1 year Anniversary. - E.P.T. Hahahaha, funny reply my ninja, here's another cake for your upcoming 2 year anniversary. - E.P.T. 
happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by any craic lad? View Post
9-3 or 8-4 Manny 7-5 for me is being generous.Would like too see Manny take the rematch win then call it a day
I think Bradley gives Pacquiao a lot more problems in a rematch. After the rounds he got blasted and looked like he was going to get stopped, he adapted and looked very comfortable.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-18-2012, 07:38 AM
Rome-By-Ko
Bradley Top 3

Rep Power: 49 Rome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 612,213,795,085,901.62
Total Points: 618,238,384,738,549.12
Happy Holidays Bro! - Lorily thanks - Dale Cardon No Message - romebyko You da man Rome!! - Lorily Happy Christmas to a great poster - Dave Rado 
Happy Holidays sweetheart! - Lorily ''I score effective boxing,not effective running...'' Super quote! - dan_cov Bradley Salutes You Sir! - mathed Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil What up Bradley tribe - hougigo 
I'm digging your avi :beerchug: :hail: Tony Soprano - jose830 RBK &gt; Dirk Diggler = Rome By KO! - LoadedWraps Bradley Tribe - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega War Tribe - Hougigo 
STORMTROOPERS!!!!!! - mathed To a true stormtrooper! - DonMega To a valiant warrior. - DonMega Bradley Tribe!!!!! - mathed To a great poster and fellow Trooper! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojangles1987 View Post
You have to really stretch to give Bradley 5 rounds. I can't see anymore than 4.

I don't care how inactive Pac was, damn near every round he landed all the best punches.
You now that is not how a judge is thought to score fights(Bo you know you my dude but this is wrong)the best punch does not win a rd..Just saying...

I had it like the judges 7-5 Bradley..
Old 08-18-2012, 08:04 AM
bojangles1987
bo jungle

Rep Power: 108 bojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 669,980,777,561.60
Total Points: 2,946,981,069,305.42
Thought ya could use a drink.. - romebyko For your triangle theory sig - rorymac merry xmas. - Ether Awesome sig... Love me some Breaking Bad. - Burning Phoenix that triangle theories sig haha - Alx. 
it takes courage just to agree to donate an organ to someone :fing02: - jose830 thanks for the update - jose830 Thanks for the video of Bradley-Provodnikov - kennylimon Cotto looked rejuvenated out there - -jose- for an atg poster! - jas 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
You now that is not how a judge is thought to score fights(Bo you know you my dude but this is wrong)the best punch does not win a rd..Just saying...

I had it like the judges 7-5 Bradley..
Not best punch every round, best punches. If neither guy does anything for 2 minutes and one guy spends the last minute of the round landing good shots, then he wins that round. That applied to most the rounds in this fight.
Old 08-18-2012, 08:09 AM
Rome-By-Ko
Bradley Top 3

Rep Power: 49 Rome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 612,213,795,085,901.62
Total Points: 618,238,384,738,549.12
Happy Holidays Bro! - Lorily thanks - Dale Cardon No Message - romebyko You da man Rome!! - Lorily Happy Christmas to a great poster - Dave Rado 
Happy Holidays sweetheart! - Lorily ''I score effective boxing,not effective running...'' Super quote! - dan_cov Bradley Salutes You Sir! - mathed Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil What up Bradley tribe - hougigo 
I'm digging your avi :beerchug: :hail: Tony Soprano - jose830 RBK &gt; Dirk Diggler = Rome By KO! - LoadedWraps Bradley Tribe - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega War Tribe - Hougigo 
STORMTROOPERS!!!!!! - mathed To a true stormtrooper! - DonMega To a valiant warrior. - DonMega Bradley Tribe!!!!! - mathed To a great poster and fellow Trooper! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojangles1987 View Post
Not best punch every round, best punches. If neither guy does anything for 2 minutes and one guy spends the last minute of the round landing good shots, then he wins that round. That applied to most the rounds in this fight.
I'll have to disagree with that..Bradley's jab and body punches bro..You can't say Bradley was not landing anything if he was landing both of those punches,not to mention controlling the pace of the action..But I have no issues with ya scoring my dude..It's all subjective anyway..
Old 08-18-2012, 09:26 AM
Bushbaby
Wild Apache

Bank: 20,791,170,679,100.63
Total Points: 22,746,492,238,577.74
A fellow Williams fan! - Monkz cheers - LarryX2011 one of the best posters - MANIAC310 great fukkin poster - chiguy91 Happy new years - MANIAC310 
For a standup guy! - CubanGuyNYC Bradley's taking this thing down - mathed Happy Christmas amigo - chav Great poster. - CounterPunching Great Tribute to Miguel Cotto!  Thank you for taking the time! - Da Boxer 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - F-22 Raptor Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mathed Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps 
Exclamation

7-5 Pacman. Bradley won 1-2-10-11-12. The first 2 was at Bradley's tempo easily. The last 3 Pacman was tired & didn't do a damn thing.

Other than that he controlled most of the other rounds in the last half minute.
Old 08-18-2012, 09:40 AM
APPONO ASTOS
Faceless Man

Rep Power: 20 APPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond reputeAPPONO ASTOS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,086,118.60
thanks for your thoughts on the thread - robson24 

I gave bradley 4 rounds...
Old 08-18-2012, 09:42 AM
res
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 22 res has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 107,799,535.94
Thanks for your help! - Bendigo To the 80's cartoons. - WTFBALLZ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Own3d View Post
I think Bradley gives Pacquiao a lot more problems in a rematch. After the rounds he got blasted and looked like he was going to get stopped, he adapted and looked very comfortable.
Yeah I agree with this, unless Pacquiao taps into some earlier version of himself for the rematch it will be competitive..

Bradley was giving Pacman problems in the first 3 rounds before the injury in the fourth, and he now knows even more about him.
Old 08-18-2012, 10:05 AM
Mr. Philadel
R.I.P. (1954 - 2014)

Location: Everywhere you NEVER BEEN....I'm better than I've EVER BEEN!
Rep Power: 65 Mr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 389,280,016,629.62
Total Points: 431,180,701,982.00
For being a good sport. - F-R-K-O Vodka &amp;amp; Red Bull for ya! - BattlingNelson for the green homey - NewYork For a super poster! - jazluvr hopkins finna whoop pascal AGAIN - Tha Executioner 
No Message - Tha Executioner No Message - arraamis respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Awesome post on Miguel Cotto...cheers! - jose830 
Great post bro! keep up the good work. - codey just cause you a philly boy - SpeedKillz Real recognize real. - SnakeVen0m Happy New Year - Freedom. philly swagg, walking BK outta the house - thuggery 
Team Swift all day! - KeepItObjective A+ poster,one of the very best. - Scott.Weiland. war bhop! - jas Congrats on the baby girl :fing02: - -jose- Good look - Shambrolic 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
Pacquiao won, but I had Bradley winning the fight.
WTF?!?!?...LMAO

I had it 7-5 for the dude who won!!
Old 08-18-2012, 10:36 AM
NEETzsche
dizzee raskolnikov

Rep Power: 7 NEETzsche has a reputation beyond reputeNEETzsche has a reputation beyond reputeNEETzsche has a reputation beyond reputeNEETzsche has a reputation beyond reputeNEETzsche has a reputation beyond reputeNEETzsche has a reputation beyond reputeNEETzsche has a reputation beyond reputeNEETzsche has a reputation beyond reputeNEETzsche has a reputation beyond reputeNEETzsche has a reputation beyond reputeNEETzsche has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,005,544,387.19
Happy New Year - Freedom. 

7-5 to pacquiao. lots of rounds that could be scored either way in there, imo.
Old 08-18-2012, 10:50 AM
IMDAZED
You'll resort to race

Rep Power: 82 IMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 58,624,186,788,805.41
Total Points: 60,627,352,264,625.64
for knowing your stuff! - natas206 thanks for the info. - TRUTH For that homerun of a post, bud. - Sweet Pea 50 An apple for one of BoxingScene's most knowledgeable posters - danc1984 BOOM - Fiend 
Excellent poster - ADDICT MOH. For continously educating NSB. - BattlingNelson been a while mate! - Tamis_Siensya No Message - WESS 

Upon first viewing I had Pacquiao winning a close fight. I didn't score it round by round but just watching with my eyes that's what I felt. I thought the crowd and the announcers were ridiculous and made the fight much more of a blowout than it was. In fact, it was upsetting. But still, I thought Manny won.

I've since watched the fight about 6-7 times and have Bradley winning pretty much each time. That said, there are at least two rounds that could have gone either way--maybe as many as four. But I do know that Bradley finished far stronger and was really putting it on Manny by fights end. If an injustice has been done then there has to be a rematch. But I suspect many don't want it because it will only confirm that first decision.