Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 08-10-2012, 02:41 PM
daggum
All time great

Rep Power: 58 daggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,001,150,360,589.75
Super Joe Calzagheeeeeeeee - Sir TomJones I think Calzaghe is ATG and yes I realise I am daggum - rorymac you deserve a kick for your hatred of white boxers - Freedom. you post nothing except hatred and ridicule of the boxers - Freedom. You post nothing except hatred and ridicule of boxers.... keep up the good work - Deal With It 
You deserve a medal for your hatred of white boxers - Deal With It this hater deserves a kick - Freedom. have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Joe, Floyd, and Wlad are winners, you are a loser - Freedom. for the hilarious and utterly relentless Zag bashing! - The Surgeon 
No Message - Tha_Greatest stand up poster - bigsmoothh pizza pizza - bigsmoothh Wilder's right hand leaves them too drunk to stand! - valero calzaghe = goat - sugarsmosley 
give this loser daggum another kick - Freedom2014 you are the funniest poster on the site, here's a pie - jas this calzaghe reminder thread is hilarious - jas a truly great poster - jas hella funny posts - SlySlickSmooth 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller 

i guess pac is officially retired then cause floyd will never fight him.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-10-2012, 02:49 PM
Mike D
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 Mike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 656,176,769,785.45
Total Points: 656,176,841,982.92
carl froch, the only british boxer i like alot currently, lol, this mofo the the fukking man , lol, hes the kind of fighter than most fighters should want to resemble, god honest truth about that - Tha_Greatest damn man, that was fukkin cool what you said about floyd being a lowlife scumbag, which is true - Tha_Greatest In honor of Sutherland - mathed TEAM B-SUTH - sugarsmosley Cheers to a great sense of humor! :-D - Tyler_Durden 
WAR Sutherland!!! - LoadedWraps ATG poster - jas #TeamSutherland - LoadedWraps cheers brotha - A-Wolf Funny guy! - Box-Office 
Had me rolling in that Rockin' movie thread. Epic performance . - Dinamita 03 as hilarious as they come - jas Funny as Fk - jas 

Quote:
50/50?? Pfft, only to *******s it was...
Any moron who uses the lame, old, and super tired terms "pac-tard" and "flo-mo" automatically lose all boxing credibility for the rest of their natural lives. On to nascar for you.
Old 08-10-2012, 02:50 PM
DeadLikeMe

Rep Power: 58 DeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 229,460,127,825,656.91
Total Points: 229,645,135,319,112.12
Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab owning pactards - I'm so sorry No Message - MARKBNLV No Message - MARKBNLV 
No Message - MARKBNLV Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - WESS Thanks for the green - damit305 :rofl: :rofl: Your post on triggs thread - jose830 
No Message - WESS have a cold one on me - sugarsmosley 

lol...Manny taking a vacation.
Old 08-10-2012, 02:57 PM
Fetta
nob cheese

Rep Power: 0 Fetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these partsFetta is infamous around these parts
Bank: 193,416,540.21
Total Points: 521,318,578,812.01
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks couldnt green you so you get a medal instead - Rapid Counter you're in the green, have a burger and celebrate amigo - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeMan View Post
I don't even know why this fight is still being pursued. Pac has significantly slowed down and now the duck wants the fight all of a sudden?

Ducks don't deserve to be rewarded hundreds of millions of dollars. It's a effing insult. The Fraud is not even a real star. He's more of a reality show star in the 24/7 series, which he invented. That guy really makes me puke.
So pac has significantly slowed down, power outage, stamina down but 2 years ago he was a blazing beast destroying bigger guys, breaking eye sockets, and walking through punches like they were thrown by a 2 year old but so many say that isnt suspicion of PED use. Oh yeah forgot avoiding being tested. SMH

This fight has lost all its steam and love him or hate him Floyd is a superstar and is boxing.
Old 08-10-2012, 03:47 PM
Reloaded
sucks floyd's clinkers

Rep Power: 0 Reloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 1,000,236,469.69
Be Joyful - Gift Giver one of the best pactard destroyers on nsb - I'm so sorry owning pactarcds left and right, too e z - I'm so sorry This guy can't even speak proper English, worst poster on NSB. - Perro You've earned yourself a medal. By far the biggest retard on the forum, you have the worst grammer and punctuation I've ever seen. I actually believe you were dropped on your head as a child. I a apologize if you actually are autistic. You give Floyd - I'm so sorry 
Brandon &quot;Cash Cow&quot; Rios - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Bam Bam baby! - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Brandon 'El Dinero de Vaca' Rios - Warrios 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfc19titles View Post
What a stupid article, manny possibly deserved to win? jesus thank god the guy does not get paid

just a load of ifs and buts, you can't put your career on hold to hope out for one fight which has failed to be made several times

Pac dominated Bradley, winning at least 8 rounds, take the rematch and this time finish him off and don't leave it for the judges.
He can wait because Manny was the one that has stopped it from happening , so that means he can make it happen by just saying YES instead of always saying NO deal !
Old 08-10-2012, 03:47 PM
brickcityboxing
Matthysse is a BEAST!!

Rep Power: 8 brickcityboxing has a reputation beyond reputebrickcityboxing has a reputation beyond reputebrickcityboxing has a reputation beyond reputebrickcityboxing has a reputation beyond reputebrickcityboxing has a reputation beyond reputebrickcityboxing has a reputation beyond reputebrickcityboxing has a reputation beyond reputebrickcityboxing has a reputation beyond reputebrickcityboxing has a reputation beyond reputebrickcityboxing has a reputation beyond reputebrickcityboxing has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 2,500,080,869.69
Socio - CubanGuyNYC Another beer to celebrate our great victory! - CubanGuyNYC Cult of Rigo!!! For Life!!!!!! We Here Baby!!! - Cubanborn87 

I think Bob hates GBP more than he hates floyd and I think he's spiteful enough to make the fight happen with TMT to make it seem like GBP doesnt know how to negotiate and make himself look like the good guy ..... so basically I THINK IT MIGHT FINALLY HAPPEN
Old 08-10-2012, 04:54 PM
boliodogs
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 24 boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 12,795,052,778,949.43
Total Points: 12,805,052,868,973.36
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine war canelo!! - KO MX 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
It's like this whether he faces Mayweather, Marquez or Bradley next, he's gonna lose his next fight, might as well get his biggest pay day.
Maybe Pacquiao thinks he will win his next fight.
Old 08-10-2012, 05:00 PM
daggum
All time great

Rep Power: 58 daggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,001,150,360,589.75
Super Joe Calzagheeeeeeeee - Sir TomJones I think Calzaghe is ATG and yes I realise I am daggum - rorymac you deserve a kick for your hatred of white boxers - Freedom. you post nothing except hatred and ridicule of the boxers - Freedom. You post nothing except hatred and ridicule of boxers.... keep up the good work - Deal With It 
You deserve a medal for your hatred of white boxers - Deal With It this hater deserves a kick - Freedom. have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Joe, Floyd, and Wlad are winners, you are a loser - Freedom. for the hilarious and utterly relentless Zag bashing! - The Surgeon 
No Message - Tha_Greatest stand up poster - bigsmoothh pizza pizza - bigsmoothh Wilder's right hand leaves them too drunk to stand! - valero calzaghe = goat - sugarsmosley 
give this loser daggum another kick - Freedom2014 you are the funniest poster on the site, here's a pie - jas this calzaghe reminder thread is hilarious - jas a truly great poster - jas hella funny posts - SlySlickSmooth 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reloaded View Post
He can wait because Manny was the one that has stopped it from happening , so that means he can make it happen by just saying YES instead of always saying NO deal !
still living in denial? is this similar to when according to you cotto ducked mayweather when floyd asked for a 10 million guarantee to fight cotto when cotto was still at 140?
Old 08-10-2012, 05:03 PM
PBP
ATG

Rep Power: 33 PBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond reputePBP has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 467,559,484,744,879.94
Total Points: 467,690,485,002,809.94
how do you not have any gifts yet? you're a good poster - I'm so sorry great posts! - JAB5239 No Message - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega A pleasure to read your insightful comments - techliam 
It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for being an ATG poster - jas for a poster who really knows his sh1t - jas Master poster and socio! - CubanGuyNYC 

This makes no sense. Why would he pass up two guaranteed multi-million dollar paydays and settle for one?
Old 08-10-2012, 05:23 PM
boliodogs
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 24 boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 12,795,052,778,949.43
Total Points: 12,805,052,868,973.36
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine war canelo!! - KO MX 

Pacquiao and Mayweather will never agree on the money split so the fight won't happen. Why should Pacquiao skip his November pay day to wait for a fight that won't happen?