Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 08-09-2012, 08:25 AM
Michael Paine
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 31 Michael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 389,482,418,360.95
Total Points: 389,482,592,361.77
ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks you deserve a kick for your hatred of the Klitschkos - Freedom. Happy belated 1 year Anniversary. - E.P.T. Hahahaha, funny reply my ninja, here's another cake for your upcoming 2 year anniversary. - E.P.T. 
happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
Yep. All hell broke lose with Schaefer at that time and he was frantically trying to contact Manny certain that Manny was totally unaware of what was negotiated. I still remember it like it was yesterday. Prior to that accusations of cheating have already surfaced. Probably even Mother Theresa can't handle that kind of dirt.

So now fast forward people would just sum it all up in one sentence without bothering about the details.

In the end, Paq later agreed and Mayweather continued to act like he's some 10 year old who can't salvage something that actually made him an established duck.
If it takes someone 2 years to agree to random testing i think it's safe to say they didn't really want the fight. Also almost everytime he was asked about a Mayweather fight he always said "speak to my promoter", not really the words of someone who wanted the fight would say.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-09-2012, 08:31 AM
Bushbaby
Wild Apache

Bank: 38,932,130,396,952.56
Total Points: 40,187,452,002,356.77
A fellow Williams fan! - Monkz cheers - LarryX2011 one of the best posters - MANIAC310 great fukkin poster - chiguy91 Happy new years - MANIAC310 
For a standup guy! - CubanGuyNYC Bradley's taking this thing down - mathed Happy Christmas amigo - chav Great poster. - CounterPunching Great Tribute to Miguel Cotto!  Thank you for taking the time! - Da Boxer 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - F-22 Raptor Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mathed Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps 
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Band-Aid View Post
Floyd got what he wanted - one of the highest paid athletes in the world while not having to fight actual threats.

Manny got what he wanted - afraid to take superior drug tests and his promoter swung things his way in regards to who was ducking, and the entire world (aside from boxing fans) think Floyd is the one ducking.
I didn't think this poster had it in him, but i'm pleasantly surprised to say that I agree entirely.
Old 08-09-2012, 08:32 AM
D4thincarnation
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 34 D4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 40,246,755,980,480,440.00
Total Points: 42,246,755,980,518,096.00
for creating a cool thread - mathed No Message - Tha_Greatest Cheers bro - dan_cov Euro 2012 - Top goalscorer winner! - Fury some pie for an atg - sugarsmosley 
For the prediction competition - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Own3d View Post
If it takes someone 2 years to agree to random testing i think it's safe to say they didn't really want the fight. Also almost everytime he was asked about a Mayweather fight he always said "speak to my promoter", not really the words of someone who wanted the fight would say.
Mayweather: All Pacquiao has to say is that he wants the fight an it happens.

Pacquiao: I want to fight Mayweather.

Sadly Mayweather then came up with a long list of ever changing excuses on why the fighr can't happen.
Old 08-09-2012, 08:44 AM
Mr. Philadel
#215Boxing

Location: Everywhere you NEVER BEEN....I'm better than I've EVER BEEN!
Rep Power: 66 Mr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Philadel has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 930,399,927,039.50
Total Points: 972,300,629,714.89
Vodka &amp;amp; Red Bull for ya! - BattlingNelson for the green homey - NewYork For a super poster! - jazluvr hopkins finna whoop pascal AGAIN - Tha Executioner No Message - Tha Executioner 
No Message - arraamis respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Awesome post on Miguel Cotto...cheers! - jose830 Great post bro! keep up the good work. - codey 
just cause you a philly boy - SpeedKillz Real recognize real. - SnakeVen0m Happy New Year - Freedom. philly swagg, walking BK outta the house - thuggery Team Swift all day! - KeepItObjective 
A+ poster,one of the very best. - Scott.Weiland. war bhop! - jas Congrats on the baby girl :fing02: - -jose- Good look - Shambrolic bhop &gt; kovalev - jas 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Band-Aid View Post
Floyd got what he wanted - one of the highest paid athletes in the world while not having to fight actual threats.

Manny got what he wanted - afraid to take superior drug tests and his promoter swung things his way in regards to who was ducking, and the entire world (aside from boxing fans) think Floyd is the one ducking.
WOW...after all that trolling you found it in you to post a jewel...good post
Old 08-09-2012, 08:49 AM
KRAFTSMAN
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 KRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond reputeKRAFTSMAN has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 192,945,855,436.94
Total Points: 192,945,881,626.70

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4thincarnation View Post
Mayweather: All Pacquiao has to say is that he wants the fight an it happens.

Pacquiao: I want to fight Mayweather.

Sadly Mayweather then came up with a long list of ever changing excuses on why the fighr can't happen.
Yep. Might as well go back to the very beginning. (Mayweather fans are fond of going back to the first round of nego and hate moving on from there.)

Yep. I remember Floyd saying all Pac has to do is call him out. He actually thought Pac was scared of him.
Old 08-09-2012, 02:32 PM
timboslice708
Banned

Rep Power: 0 timboslice708 has a reputation beyond reputetimboslice708 has a reputation beyond reputetimboslice708 has a reputation beyond reputetimboslice708 has a reputation beyond reputetimboslice708 has a reputation beyond reputetimboslice708 has a reputation beyond reputetimboslice708 has a reputation beyond reputetimboslice708 has a reputation beyond reputetimboslice708 has a reputation beyond reputetimboslice708 has a reputation beyond reputetimboslice708 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,049,368.78

Quote:
Originally Posted by RossCA View Post
Yeah, I think so. Neither of them bent over backwards to make the fight happen. I think boxing history will recognize Pac as a possible cheater for not taking the test, especially with all the positive testing going on in this era. And unlike what a lot of Pac fans say, I don't think Mayweathers demands of random testing will be interpreted as him using that as a tool to avoid Pac. How the heck was he supposed to know Manny would avoid random testing at all costs? Mayweathers demands are completely justified after seeing how much cheating is going on in boxing during this era.
I think historically, this whole situation puts Manny in a worse light than Floyd. 20-30 years from now, people are going to be wondering why these 2 ATG's never fought, the first thing that's going to pop up on google is, "no test, no fight". Automatically someone's going to assume, "Pacquiao was on roids!, why wouldn't he just agree!?" Right now, we have the benefit of following this whole saga detail for detail, but people looking back on this, won't have that same luxury.

Last edited by timboslice708; 08-09-2012 at 02:37 PM.
Old 08-09-2012, 02:46 PM
daggum
All time great

Rep Power: 61 daggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,001,150,371,909.19
I think Calzaghe is ATG and yes I realise I am daggum - rorymac you deserve a kick for your hatred of white boxers - Freedom. you post nothing except hatred and ridicule of the boxers - Freedom. You post nothing except hatred and ridicule of boxers.... keep up the good work - Deal With It You deserve a medal for your hatred of white boxers - Deal With It 
this hater deserves a kick - Freedom. have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Joe, Floyd, and Wlad are winners, you are a loser - Freedom. for the hilarious and utterly relentless Zag bashing! - The Surgeon No Message - Tha_Greatest 
stand up poster - bigsmoothh pizza pizza - bigsmoothh Wilder's right hand leaves them too drunk to stand! - valero calzaghe = goat - sugarsmosley give this loser daggum another kick - Freedom2014 
you are the funniest poster on the site, here's a pie - jas this calzaghe reminder thread is hilarious - jas a truly great poster - jas hella funny posts - SlySlickSmooth Caffeine - For working those CompuClinch graveyard shifts. - - Ram Raid - 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - jas 

take the test and the fight happens! oops i meant take the test and i'll change my demands again! read the fine print.