Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 08-07-2012, 02:46 PM
Mr. Fantastic
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Mr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,557,360,039,827.33
Total Points: 20,557,360,306,342.31
good poster - Gift Of Gab It's all good homey - mangler bravo..one round of beer on me - strugler Chicano79us LOVES B-Hop - El Dominicano A gift for the pretty chicana. - Jim Jeffries 
A toast, to all your sexy avatars - mangler Round 2 on me! - jazluvr449 Here's the beer you owe me...lol. - jazluvr449 To the chapters of rivalry - andyp513 have a beer homey - -MAKAVELLI- 
It's on me, buddy! =D - TintaBoricua stick it up your ass :) - heat27 stop crying - heat27 great poster, here give this to all of those floyd fans who keep hating lmao - cawadoody Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
one of the best posters - MANIAC310 nice true and informative sig - thuggery you don't like Cotto, i don't like Margarito...that said...i give you respect for your avi :fing02: - jose830 and your sig speaks the truth! - jose830 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - .::WaRCoTTo::. Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - dj emz Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - I'm so sorry 

[QUOTE=JAB5239;12407924]
Quote:

Call Ruiz boring, but his resume speaks for itself. His opponents are better than Vitaly's and Right up there with Wlads. This means if you consider anything the Klits have done impressive you should be 10x more impressed with Jones beating Ruiz.

Your memory is shit because what I said is that if there is no film of a fighter I use articles from the day. I'll gladly put my top 10 list up on any division against yours and explain why I came to the conclusions of each fighters ranking. Both you and I know you won't step to the plate for that challenge though, will you?

Whats you point? Neither Klit has been able to beat a great in their own division and have lost to fighters who will never sniff the HOF. Should that be overlooked and we just give them extra credit because you like them a real, real lot!?

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=368747

Anything else you should look up yourself before opening your mouth about things you don't know about.

And you're welcome.

Why do you keep bringing up Whitaker? The thread is "Who is the best fighter SINCE Whitaker".

Jones beating Ruiz is one of the most overhyped/overrated fights in Boxing history.

As for your list you can't accurately put it up there with just an article. It's just dumb and biased. I also explained to you how some fights on an article look spectacular and end up being a snoozefest. Example: Ali vs Liston 2

Because they dominate and they give no one a chance to be decent. Look how people hyped Haye into a messiah and only came up empty handed. What did they do? They started downgrading the win so they can hate on Wlad more. It's like people from the western world are threaten by someone else from the eastern side(who we have hated for many many years) to be great.

I didn't know you posted **** about Jones but I will read it up.

Cause people have compared him to being better than him. Duh!?!
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-07-2012, 03:06 PM
JAB5239
Banned

Rep Power: 0 JAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 19,946,911,790,948.20
Total Points: 19,946,911,870,142.65
For giving me a chance to learn from the best. - DWiens421 For posting endless wisdom - Massage Queen keep dropping knowledge jabs - Makavelli To my friend Jab. One of the SUPERstars of Boxingscene. - BattlingNelson A toast homey. Here's to one of the site's best posters. - mangler 
Keeping History Alive - 0Rooster4Life0 Although we may disagree, I completely understand you. - Dominicano Soy! A lucky charm 4 ya homey - mangler To my boy JAB for keeping it real at all times - Kevin Jesus To a cool guy - Stoppage 
for being a heavyweight in history section - led For a friend and a guy who really knows his stuff. - Lorily Great Poster and Moderator. - Barnburner For your boxing knowledge and insightful threads. - Barnburner For being a noble gent and for top posts! - Sugarj 
To one of the nicest members on this forum. Knows boxing also! - Terry A For all the Boxing knowledge shared - BulgariasFinest For a great guy - jazluvr Thanks for your continued friendship &amp; for sharing your wealth of boxing knowledge w/ us! - Terry A Cheers mate. Loving the section. - BennyST 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest 

[QUOTE][QUOTE=Mr. Fantastic;12407967]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAB5239 View Post

Jones beating Ruiz is one of the most overhyped/overrated fights in Boxing history.

I know, because it was done so often before and since, right?

Quote:
As for your list you can't accurately put it up there with just an article. It's just dumb and biased. I also explained to you how some fights on an article look spectacular and end up being a snoozefest. Example: Ali vs Liston 2

What does this have to do with what we're talking about? If you'd like to challenge any list Im willing to make than start a separate thread about it and lets do it. Oh and by the way, Ali-Liston 2 was a first round ko and one of the most controversial and talked about fights in history. If thats a "snoozefest" as you so eloquently put it, what is it when Wlad fights, a funeral gathering?

Quote:
Because they dominate and they give no one a chance to be decent. Look how people hyped Haye into a messiah and only came up empty handed. What did they do? They started downgrading the win so they can hate on Wlad more. It's like people from the western world are threaten by someone else from the eastern side(who we have hated for many many years) to be great.
Here we go with the BS. Fighters can fight each other to build a rep before getting beat by a Klit. That doesn't happen so they never build themselves up to truly be worthy. And Haye was an ok win, Wlad is criticized for being to scared to go for the kill against a fighter to scared to engage. You can say Haye ran all night, I'll just counter with Wlad refused to go to the body and slow him down. And quit with the western/eastern thing. I already had a poll about that and it was a landslide that what you're saying is not true.

Quote:
I didn't know you posted **** about Jones but I will read it up.
If course you didn't, and in all honesty I don't expect you to know about everything I post. But don't come at me with some assumption trying to make some kind of point, ask me about it. Because more times than not I have had the discussion on this forum or another already.
Quote:
Cause people have compared him to being better than him. Duh!?!

So discuss that with them and stay on track here.
Old 08-07-2012, 03:15 PM
Mr. Fantastic
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Mr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,557,360,039,827.33
Total Points: 20,557,360,306,342.31
good poster - Gift Of Gab It's all good homey - mangler bravo..one round of beer on me - strugler Chicano79us LOVES B-Hop - El Dominicano A gift for the pretty chicana. - Jim Jeffries 
A toast, to all your sexy avatars - mangler Round 2 on me! - jazluvr449 Here's the beer you owe me...lol. - jazluvr449 To the chapters of rivalry - andyp513 have a beer homey - -MAKAVELLI- 
It's on me, buddy! =D - TintaBoricua stick it up your ass :) - heat27 stop crying - heat27 great poster, here give this to all of those floyd fans who keep hating lmao - cawadoody Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
one of the best posters - MANIAC310 nice true and informative sig - thuggery you don't like Cotto, i don't like Margarito...that said...i give you respect for your avi :fing02: - jose830 and your sig speaks the truth! - jose830 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - .::WaRCoTTo::. Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - dj emz Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - I'm so sorry 

[QUOTE=JAB5239;12408016][QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post

I know, because it was done so often before and since, right?

What does this have to do with what we're talking about? If you'd like to challenge any list Im willing to make than start a separate thread about it and lets do it. Oh and by the way, Ali-Liston 2 was a first round ko and one of the most controversial and talked about fights in history. If thats a "snoozefest" as you so eloquently put it, what is it when Wlad fights, a funeral gathering?

Here we go with the BS. Fighters can fight each other to build a rep before getting beat by a Klit. That doesn't happen so they never build themselves up to truly be worthy. And Haye was an ok win, Wlad is criticized for being to scared to go for the kill against a fighter to scared to engage. You can say Haye ran all night, I'll just counter with Wlad refused to go to the body and slow him down. And quit with the western/eastern thing. I already had a poll about that and it was a landslide that what you're saying is not true.

If course you didn't, and in all honesty I don't expect you to know about everything I post. But don't come at me with some assumption trying to make some kind of point, ask me about it. Because more times than not I have had the discussion on this forum or another already.

So discuss that with them and stay on track here.

Ali vs Liston was boring as hell and Liston did me a favor by staying down. Wlad has ran at times and I have called him the same for it. No bias here bro. I see what you're trying to do but it won't work.

I don't especially with stuff that goes on outside a boxing forum. But I was correct with you trying to justify greatness with articles with people you have not seen fight.

Son Wlad outclassed the hell out of Haye. Easily!! He BOXED. Like I said he has ran at times like a *****. I don't deny that. If I can call out my favorite boxers on it I sure as hell can on others.

It is a Wester/Eastern thing...you're being naive. Polls from here have lost much credibility. Besides you're a smart one, you can make a poll with the same idea but different wordings and have a different result. You know it as well as I do.

I rather discuss boxing with you than most people on here. You're a lot more fun.
Old 08-07-2012, 03:20 PM
Sweet Pea 50
The toilet store.

Rep Power: 468 Sweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond reputeSweet Pea 50 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 115,049,566,849,225.16
Total Points: 181,275,340,319,298.81
Im still drinkin, friendo - Mike Tyson77 Pea :luvbed: - Bossy you are a legend and a great poster, cool to see you posting again , lol, peace - Tha_Greatest didn't mean to red k you. here's a pepsi. i like your blue pitts, i have one myself. - I'm so sorry Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Merry Christmas bro. Party it up and surround yourself with loved ones. - deanrw Happy Holidays Sweet Pea 50 - !! AI-Holmes!! gr8 poster. - TartanSoldier Great poster - E.P.T. Car junkie!! - ABOSWORTH 
Cheers for the 30k - led* 30,000 post...congratulations - jose830 E-40 reference in your location - DonMega 32,000 and 1 - -jose- one all the way - -jose- 
32,000 - JonoYoungP4P the man with the plan - WARQUEZ thanks for the trillions! - JD Salinger No Message - led Cheers - DonMega 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Mr._Pink AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Hepatitis C - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Makavelli Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Makavelli 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Makavelli Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Childhood Cancer - Makavelli Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Makavelli 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - mangler Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Makavelli Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Makavelli 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Makavelli Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Carnivore Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - street bully Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
ooooooh...that's a tough one...its pretty close but i'll go with Adrien Broner
Old 08-07-2012, 03:24 PM
The Big Dunn
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 45 The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,747,956,526,470.73
Total Points: 9,758,957,056,906.85
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 Your UNCONDITIONAL love for Floyd - Freedom. couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter 
No Message - Sugar Booger ;) - QuebecSTAR2 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Since 1985 View Post
What do you guys think?
floyd
roy
bhop
manny
Old 08-07-2012, 03:44 PM
JAB5239
Banned

Rep Power: 0 JAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 19,946,911,790,948.20
Total Points: 19,946,911,870,142.65
For giving me a chance to learn from the best. - DWiens421 For posting endless wisdom - Massage Queen keep dropping knowledge jabs - Makavelli To my friend Jab. One of the SUPERstars of Boxingscene. - BattlingNelson A toast homey. Here's to one of the site's best posters. - mangler 
Keeping History Alive - 0Rooster4Life0 Although we may disagree, I completely understand you. - Dominicano Soy! A lucky charm 4 ya homey - mangler To my boy JAB for keeping it real at all times - Kevin Jesus To a cool guy - Stoppage 
for being a heavyweight in history section - led For a friend and a guy who really knows his stuff. - Lorily Great Poster and Moderator. - Barnburner For your boxing knowledge and insightful threads. - Barnburner For being a noble gent and for top posts! - Sugarj 
To one of the nicest members on this forum. Knows boxing also! - Terry A For all the Boxing knowledge shared - BulgariasFinest For a great guy - jazluvr Thanks for your continued friendship &amp; for sharing your wealth of boxing knowledge w/ us! - Terry A Cheers mate. Loving the section. - BennyST 

[QUOTE][QUOTE=Mr. Fantastic;12408033]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAB5239 View Post
Quote:

Ali vs Liston was boring as hell and Liston did me a favor by staying down. Wlad has ran at times and I have called him the same for it. No bias here bro. I see what you're trying to do but it won't work.
My man, Ali-Liston 2 lasted less than a round. It wasn't Hagler-Hearns, but how can this not be exciting to ANY boxing fan?

Quote:
I don't especially with stuff that goes on outside a boxing forum. But I was correct with you trying to justify greatness with articles with people you have not seen fight.
It has nothing to do with what we're talking about here, but yes I've spent thousands of hours reading books and old newspaper articles about fighters like Harry Greb, who there is no film of. I've also spent much of that time watching his opponents who are on film to come to my conclusions. I never saw Abe Lincoln, but I know he was a great president. Information CAN be pieced together if you take the time and are willing. Unfortunately most are unwilling to put that time in and find it easier to just dismiss what they cannot see. We can't see the wind, does that mean it can't be a hurricane?

Quote:
Son Wlad outclassed the hell out of Haye. Easily!! He BOXED. Like I said he has ran at times like a *****. I don't deny that. If I can call out my favorite boxers on it I sure as hell can on others.

He did outclass him easily. But it was boring, he was unwilling to take chances, and if you call any fight boring but this one decent to watch than you have a screw loose.

Quote:
It is a Wester/Eastern thing...you're being naive. Polls from here have lost much credibility. Besides you're a smart one, you can make a poll with the same idea but different wordings and have a different result. You know it as well as I do.
Come on now my friend, you know that poll was worded in such a way that it did speak of ANY nationalities. People drew there own conclusions, that is all.

Quote:
I rather discuss boxing with you than most people on here. You're a lot more fun.

I like you to bro, just like I like Jimmy. Seems we'll never find much common ground about boxing, but its not taken personally amongst us. Thats always cool with me.
Old 08-07-2012, 03:46 PM
Jack Napier
Whores on Our Cul de Sac

Rep Power: 47 Jack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,701,919,532,783.54
Total Points: 4,702,919,554,249.05
welcome back pare - -JAWS- good man - Old Coward Cool Poster... - BritishBoxing92 parallelogram - TBear Stay up homie..Them Blue Parellograms is whats in style round these parts man - -FkkMeKJ- 
parollelogram sa inyo!! - Disposable Arts Blue parallelogram para sa iyo! - Chadmack BEER - jhacen parallelogram sa inyo!! - Blooper Have A Blue Parallelogram And &amp;quot;Keep Up&amp;quot; The Good Work LOL - RimmyDelicious 
for you homie - Tha_Greatest cheers! - led Beer pre - led my treat - KING MEAT back sa yo repaks - KING MEAT 
Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Jo94403 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - -Kevin- Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - ??? 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - The  Joker Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - LeeVanCleef Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr 

Roy Jones by miles, and p4p he's actually an even better fighter than Whitaker
Old 08-07-2012, 04:11 PM
The Big Dunn
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 45 The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 Your UNCONDITIONAL love for Floyd - Freedom. couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Napier View Post
Roy Jones by miles, and p4p he's actually an even better fighter than Whitaker
should rjj's ped/over the counter stimulant use factor into your rankings?

Just asking seriously not trolling, hating or anything else.
Old 08-07-2012, 04:17 PM
Jack Napier
Whores on Our Cul de Sac

Rep Power: 47 Jack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond reputeJack Napier has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,701,919,532,783.54
Total Points: 4,702,919,554,249.05
welcome back pare - -JAWS- good man - Old Coward Cool Poster... - BritishBoxing92 parallelogram - TBear Stay up homie..Them Blue Parellograms is whats in style round these parts man - -FkkMeKJ- 
parollelogram sa inyo!! - Disposable Arts Blue parallelogram para sa iyo! - Chadmack BEER - jhacen parallelogram sa inyo!! - Blooper Have A Blue Parallelogram And &amp;quot;Keep Up&amp;quot; The Good Work LOL - RimmyDelicious 
for you homie - Tha_Greatest cheers! - led Beer pre - led my treat - KING MEAT back sa yo repaks - KING MEAT 
Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Jo94403 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - -Kevin- Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - ??? 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - The  Joker Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - LeeVanCleef Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Dunn View Post
should rjj's ped/over the counter stimulant use factor into your rankings?

Just asking seriously not trolling, hating or anything else.
not at all, Roy didn't need anything extra
Reedickyaluss has the lowdown on that
it's for him what "the facts" are for that Klit guy
Roy didn't really do anything skullduggerous
Old 08-07-2012, 04:18 PM
The Big Dunn
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Napier View Post
not at all, Roy didn't need anything extra
Reedickyaluss has the lowdown on that
it's for him what "the facts" are for that Klit guy
Roy didn't really do anything skullduggerous
ok. didn't for me either but I'm sure someone will reference it.