Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 08-04-2012, 01:08 AM
CubanGuyNYC
Latin From Manhattan

Rep Power: 32 CubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,202,947,907,172,615.00
Total Points: 4,202,947,907,190,978.00
Cheers! - jsfd26 Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil For being a good poster - Cuauhtémoc1520 good poster - -MAKAVELLI- victory is sweet , rigotard and proud!! - HUGH JASS 
Rigonation badge of honor! - dan_cov Have a beer to celebrate! - dan_cov Le ganamos! - Matty Ice We Finally Here, this is our moment!!! - Cubanborn87 how Fredie Mercury would say...We are the champions..we are the champion...of the world.. - *ANGRY CUBAN* 
Voice of reason - P4P poster. ATG, NSB HoF. - damit305 Happy New Year CubanGuyNYC - TBear Thanks bro, Happy New Years! All the best for 2014. - dan_cov Great BoxingScene poster and top guy - a beer for my Cuban brethren! - PainfromUkraine true top notch poster - sugarsmosley 
intelligent poster, here's a sandwich to munch into - jas good lookin' out! - lefthook2daliva For the old drag queen. - Jalisciense909 Sour grapes, drag queen. - Jalisciense909 Here you go man .. Always thought u represent us very well . I once referred to u as our " diplomatic ambassador " on here.  I think it suits u well !!!!! - Respect Power 

Quote:
Originally Posted by danceswithfire View Post
i agree with all that exept the bold...that is the most pathetic excuse ever for fighting sh1t oponents..all rigo has been calling out is nonito, thats all he talks about...i dont know if he knows but nonito aint the only top dog in his weighclass man...hell, even an old arce is more legit for him than a prospect man..
And you think Arce would fight Rigo right now? He's in line for a fight with Donaire. Jorge won’t even rematch Rojas, for fuck’s sake. With Nonito in the mix, no one wants any part of Rigo. Whether you think he's as good as advertised is one thing, but you have to admit the man's dangerous. Everyone regards "El Chacal" as "too much risk, too little reward."
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-04-2012, 01:09 AM
americanbot
Banned

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 105,638,153.70
our worst poster - Freedom. No Message - americanbot Super poster, thank you for your help! - dancovboxer For standing up against anti-American bias - ShoulderRoll amazing sig - chiguy91 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiaba360 View Post
I've been yelling for a Rigo/Arce fight. If Arum had any intentions of putting Rigo on the map, he would put him in there with Arce. That fight could possibly make him a household name.
arum wouldn't have enough chains to hold arce down to make that fight
Old 08-04-2012, 01:11 AM
CubanGuyNYC
Latin From Manhattan

Rep Power: 32 CubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond reputeCubanGuyNYC has a reputation beyond repute
Cheers! - jsfd26 Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil For being a good poster - Cuauhtémoc1520 good poster - -MAKAVELLI- victory is sweet , rigotard and proud!! - HUGH JASS 
Rigonation badge of honor! - dan_cov Have a beer to celebrate! - dan_cov Le ganamos! - Matty Ice We Finally Here, this is our moment!!! - Cubanborn87 how Fredie Mercury would say...We are the champions..we are the champion...of the world.. - *ANGRY CUBAN* 
Voice of reason - P4P poster. ATG, NSB HoF. - damit305 Happy New Year CubanGuyNYC - TBear Thanks bro, Happy New Years! All the best for 2014. - dan_cov Great BoxingScene poster and top guy - a beer for my Cuban brethren! - PainfromUkraine true top notch poster - sugarsmosley 
intelligent poster, here's a sandwich to munch into - jas good lookin' out! - lefthook2daliva For the old drag queen. - Jalisciense909 Sour grapes, drag queen. - Jalisciense909 Here you go man .. Always thought u represent us very well . I once referred to u as our &quot; diplomatic ambassador &quot; on here.  I think it suits u well !!!!! - Respect Power 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiaba360 View Post
I've been yelling for a Rigo/Arce fight. If Arum had any intentions of putting Rigo on the map, he would put him in there with Arce. That fight could possibly make him a household name.
Jorge's past it and, with his style, Rigo would chew him up and spit him out. Arce is looking for a payday before his time's up.
Old 08-04-2012, 01:12 AM
CubanGuyNYC
Latin From Manhattan

intelligent poster, here's a sandwich to munch into - jas good lookin' out! - lefthook2daliva For the old drag queen. - Jalisciense909 Sour grapes, drag queen. - Jalisciense909 Here you go man .. Always thought u represent us very well . I once referred to u as our &quot; diplomatic ambassador &quot; on here.  I think it suits u well !!!!! - Respect Power 

Quote:
Originally Posted by americanbot View Post
you really think arce would fight rigo??????????? i must say, you're completely naive to realty.

arce is talking about a tune up fight.

these guys don't wanna fight rigo..................
There it is.
Old 08-04-2012, 01:16 AM
danceswithfire
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 danceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond reputedanceswithfire has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,052,023.54

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
And you think Arce would fight Rigo right now? He's in line for a fight with Donaire. Jorge won’t even rematch Rojas, for fuck’s sake. With Nonito in the mix, no one wants any part of Rigo. Whether you think he's as good as advertised is one thing, but you have to admit the man's dangerous. Everyone regards "El Chacal" as "too much risk, too little reward."
well, the only way to find out is try...instead of assuming everyone is scared of you what about trying .. given the opposition rigo has beaten , i think the reason he gets no attention from the top dogs is more of the "lil reward part " than anything...
Old 08-04-2012, 01:17 AM
tranquilo
Banned

Rep Power: 0 tranquilo is infamous around these partstranquilo is infamous around these partstranquilo is infamous around these partstranquilo is infamous around these partstranquilo is infamous around these partstranquilo is infamous around these partstranquilo is infamous around these partstranquilo is infamous around these partstranquilo is infamous around these partstranquilo is infamous around these partstranquilo is infamous around these parts
Bank: 13,755,312,765.01
Total Points: 13,755,437,706.28

Quote:
Bingo, that's why no one cares to fight him.
Old 08-04-2012, 01:20 AM
ronnie_N.
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 7 ronnie_N. has a reputation beyond reputeronnie_N. has a reputation beyond reputeronnie_N. has a reputation beyond reputeronnie_N. has a reputation beyond reputeronnie_N. has a reputation beyond reputeronnie_N. has a reputation beyond reputeronnie_N. has a reputation beyond reputeronnie_N. has a reputation beyond reputeronnie_N. has a reputation beyond reputeronnie_N. has a reputation beyond reputeronnie_N. has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 19,069.12

rigo is a slick mofo... great talent... but i doubt the top guys around his division is "scared" of him either... high risk, low reward...

still, donaire in a very convincing UD if they ever fight...
Old 08-04-2012, 01:21 AM
Light_Speed
SPEED IS POWER

Rep Power: 53 Light_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,497,364,605,942.34
Total Points: 1,743,364,783,169.09
Good poster - dancovboxer can't green you right now, but here's a gift. good poster - chiguy91 smart man - Alx. Thanks for Stream dude much appreciated - Berges For the Pac shooting gun video - Libido Sanchez 
No Message - chiguy91 thanks for posting the matthysse exhibition - chiguy91 

Quote:
Mares wants to fight him but we know it ain't gonna happen.
Old 08-04-2012, 01:24 AM
CubanGuyNYC
Latin From Manhattan

Quote:
Originally Posted by danceswithfire View Post
well, the only way to find out is try...instead of assuming everyone is scared of you what about trying .. given the opposition rigo has beaten , i think the reason he gets no attention from the top dogs is more of the "lil reward part " than anything...
How do you know he hasn't been trying? Even if I didn't know anything about the guy, I know that Rigo, fast approaching the downside of his career, would be begging for some bigger fights. Realize that this man defected from Cuba with nothing and still has very little. He needs to make his money and fast. I don't believe for a second that he would refuse any reasonable fights. What kind of money do you think he's making fighting no-names? His effective career will, sadly, soon be over. He wants to fight the big dogs, believe me.
Old 08-04-2012, 01:27 AM
CubanGuyNYC
Latin From Manhattan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light_Speed View Post
Mares wants to fight him but we know it ain't gonna happen.
I don't doubt that. It would be just as accurate to say that other fighters' promoters don't want any part of Rigo. I don't believe too many fighters are actually afraid of Rigo (although Rico Ramos sure did a good impression of fear in their fight). lol