Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 08-02-2012, 04:59 PM
PR ESQ.
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 PR ESQ. has a reputation beyond reputePR ESQ. has a reputation beyond reputePR ESQ. has a reputation beyond reputePR ESQ. has a reputation beyond reputePR ESQ. has a reputation beyond reputePR ESQ. has a reputation beyond reputePR ESQ. has a reputation beyond reputePR ESQ. has a reputation beyond reputePR ESQ. has a reputation beyond reputePR ESQ. has a reputation beyond reputePR ESQ. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 16,636,383,558,765.53
Total Points: 16,646,392,593,767.41

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarMaidana View Post
are you dumb? Maidana has more class than most boxers
The notion that I am dumb is comical and hilarious; u dont want to go there son! Nevertheless, perhaps, in retro and upon further review, what I truly meant to say is that I regard Maidana as a dirty fighter and will not back down on Rios being a classless tool. There you go, you happy that I clarified my point. Although, I trust that you will disagree with my view on Maidana and that's is just fine with me. Agree to disagree? u good?
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-02-2012, 05:02 PM
PR ESQ.
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 PR ESQ. has a reputation beyond reputePR ESQ. has a reputation beyond reputePR ESQ. has a reputation beyond reputePR ESQ. has a reputation beyond reputePR ESQ. has a reputation beyond reputePR ESQ. has a reputation beyond reputePR ESQ. has a reputation beyond reputePR ESQ. has a reputation beyond reputePR ESQ. has a reputation beyond reputePR ESQ. has a reputation beyond reputePR ESQ. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 16,636,383,558,765.53
Total Points: 16,646,392,593,767.41

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlarry View Post
You don't know your fighters if you call Maidana classless. Rios, absolutely. Maidana? A class act who nobody wants to fight because he's such a huge risk in the ring, preferably at 140. Robert Guerrero wouldn't reschedule his fight fight with Maidana, claiming shoulder surgery needed. After Maidana destroyed Ortiz in 8 rounds, Mayweather STILL chose to fight Ortiz (loser), as opposed to fighting the (Winner) Maidana. Most felt Maidana beat Amir Khan, and Khan wouldn't give Maidana a rematch. Tim Bradley wouldn't fight Maidana. Maidana has been a class act despite all that. Even in Maidana's loss to Alexander at 147, he was a class act, no excuses, no crying, no trash talking.

Do your homework next time you want to tag anything negative or derogatory on Marcos Maidana. The dude is a warrior, always in shape, comes to fight from bell to bell, and keeps waiting for his opportunities, and without all the trash talk.
upon reflection and review, i reflected on my post and agree that it was incorrect. I meant to state that Maidana is imo a dirty fighter which i don't approve of and officially recant my derogatory comment about him being classless. i anticipate that you will disagree and that is what we do here on BS dont we?!