Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 07-30-2012, 07:50 PM
Weebler I
El Weeblerito I

Rep Power: 59 Weebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,360,756,479.87
Total Points: 141,698,514,276.79
Ricky "The Hitman" Hatton - Freedom. We bicker a lot, are we brothers? Lol it's all in fun! Keeps the board alive - Atreyu Khalil have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Happy holidays bro! - led* Top Poster - Dr Rumack 
Probably the most objective poster on this site. - Yosser Hughes Can't green so have this - Alx. Thanks - E.P.T. happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bigsmoothh 
Default Oosthuizen v Bryant

Quote:
Oosthuizen lined up for Froch

UNBEATEN South African Thomas Oosthuizen is the latest name being linked with Nottingham's IBF super-middleweight world champion Carl Froch.

Froch has been mentioning former middleweight king Kelly Pavlik (42-40-2-0) for his next fight in early November.

But IBO champ Oosthuizen could get his chance, providing he comes through his title defence against Rowland Bryant in New York on Thursday.

Oosthuizen, 24, has a 20-19-0-1 record. But he met mainly domestic opposition until stepping up in class to take on the likes of Aaron Pryor jnr and Marcus Johnson.

"I've had a chat with my trainer, Robert McCracken, and a few names have come up," said Froch.

The Cobra is already back in the gym following family holidays in Disneyland Paris and Marbella.

"I need to stay professional and get motivated," added Froch. "I'll have my usual 12-week stint before the fight."

Froch will have to wait to see who the No.1 challenger to his IBF title will be, after the eliminator between Adonis Stevenson and Don George was postponed.

It was due to be on the undercard of Jean Pascal v Tavoris Cloud in Monreal. But the show has been scrapped after Pascal injured his hand in training.

Stevenson, who fancies his chances against Froch, and big-hitting George will now meet in late August or early September.

Froch victim Lucian Bute makes his comeback against unbeaten Russian light-heavyweight Denis Grachev, in Montreal, on November 3.

Jason Booth is looking to be back in action by the end of September.

"I'm looking to get him an eight- rounder against good bantamweight opposition," said manager Jimmy Gill.

"We need to get a 'W' next to his name and then we will go for it.

"He has bags of talent. He has still got what it takes at this level."
http://www.thisisnottingham.co.uk/Oo...ail/story.html

With Bute fighting Grachev, and Oosthuizen likely to get a Froch shot will Kessler fight Pavlik?
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-30-2012, 08:28 PM
Light_Speed
SPEED IS POWER

Rep Power: 52 Light_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 826,651,409,129.65
Total Points: 1,072,651,539,512.10
Good poster - dancovboxer can't green you right now, but here's a gift. good poster - chiguy91 smart man - Alx. Thanks for Stream dude much appreciated - Berges For the Pac shooting gun video - Libido Sanchez 
No Message - chiguy91 thanks for posting the matthysse exhibition - chiguy91 

Nah Kessler is looking for a big fight, like the winners of Ward/Dawson, Pascal/Cloud or Abraham/Siteglitz. Pavlik is not an elite fighter anymore and his marketability has significantly dropped.

Quote:
The Cobra is already back in the gym following family holidays in Disneyland Paris and Marbella.
Off topic but isn't his son about one year old? It's stupid to bring kids that young to disneyland, they don't even understand where they are and they won't remember shit.