Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 07-23-2012, 09:02 AM
The Big Dunn
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 44 The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,839,921,140,928.62
Total Points: 7,850,921,658,584.28
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 Your UNCONDITIONAL love for Floyd - Freedom. couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter 
No Message - Sugar Booger ;) - QuebecSTAR2 

Quote:
Originally Posted by whirlwind View Post
VADA or USADA Floyd wanted a blood test because he said the urine test is useless but guess what? Nobody was caught by Floyd blood test but the urine test caught Chavez, Berto and Peterson. Take note Pac offered Floyd to drink or test his urine everyday and the blood test a few days before the fight and right after the fight but the coward self preservation comes first did what he should do to duck the easy fight easy money midget.
AT a DUI stop, if you refuse a breathylyzer test its treated as a positive. If you go to court and refuse to take a drug test its treated as a positive. Why are you so confused as to how people could take manny's refusal to test and then trying to know the date of the test, as an indication he is using PED's?
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-23-2012, 09:53 AM
New England
Heavy Duty

Rep Power: 96 New England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 81,633,219,407,374.62
Total Points: 87,635,901,038,086.28
consistently excellent posts that always strike to the heart of the matter - It's Ovah Congrats on 3000 First Class Posts buddy! - The Surgeon Merry Christmas - The Surgeon for a great poster! - sweetpea87 Drinks on me brother - BoxingGenius27 
I hate boxing too, lmaaoooooooooooo - Sweet Pea 50 thanks for the green...always enjoy reading your post...green you once I can again... - jose830 great poster award - jazluvr Merry Christmas bro. Kick back and enjoy. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw Happy Holidays  New England - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Ma nigguh, you should come to Ol' England. - D-MiZe for entering the weed thread! - HUGH JASS BoxingScene's Educator-in-chief - Dr Rumack i didn't know you live in that area affected, my heart goes out to you...stay strong homie - jose830 #freeNewEnglang - thuggery 
Coming home on parole brew. - Sweet Pea 50 top poster and cool story in my thread of how you first joined boxingscene. - HUGH JASS happy independence day you zulu warrior!!! - HUGH JASS For the fitness and nutrition advice, thanks. - jas A top poster - jas 
Childhood Cancer - khepesh Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Childhood Cancer - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cazadores View Post
It's funny to watch the last few desperate threads of *******s and *****s going at it. They are getting rare these days.

Floyds in jail and Pac has started clearly going downhill.

and all of a sudden we're seeing a huge push for the young fighters in the sport by showtime and HBO

coincidence?

nah

floyd's going downhill as well. i always wanted to know what bscene would look like without the mayweather / pacquiao war goons. we are finding out.

now they complain about canelo and broner.
Old 07-23-2012, 10:01 AM
New England
Heavy Duty

Rep Power: 96 New England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 81,633,219,407,374.62
Total Points: 87,635,901,038,086.28
consistently excellent posts that always strike to the heart of the matter - It's Ovah Congrats on 3000 First Class Posts buddy! - The Surgeon Merry Christmas - The Surgeon for a great poster! - sweetpea87 Drinks on me brother - BoxingGenius27 
I hate boxing too, lmaaoooooooooooo - Sweet Pea 50 thanks for the green...always enjoy reading your post...green you once I can again... - jose830 great poster award - jazluvr Merry Christmas bro. Kick back and enjoy. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw Happy Holidays  New England - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Ma nigguh, you should come to Ol' England. - D-MiZe for entering the weed thread! - HUGH JASS BoxingScene's Educator-in-chief - Dr Rumack i didn't know you live in that area affected, my heart goes out to you...stay strong homie - jose830 #freeNewEnglang - thuggery 
Coming home on parole brew. - Sweet Pea 50 top poster and cool story in my thread of how you first joined boxingscene. - HUGH JASS happy independence day you zulu warrior!!! - HUGH JASS For the fitness and nutrition advice, thanks. - jas A top poster - jas 
Childhood Cancer - khepesh Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Childhood Cancer - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Dunn View Post
AT a DUI stop, if you refuse a breathylyzer test its treated as a positive. If you go to court and refuse to take a drug test its treated as a positive. Why are you so confused as to how people could take manny's refusal to test and then trying to know the date of the test, as an indication he is using PED's?

while i agree that refusal to take the test doesn't look good for manny, there are other considerations to make

concessions ("ok, i'll take your test,") in boxing always work two ways. manny and floyd were essentially ready to fight and had agreed to terms before floyd brought up extra drug testing at the last minute. that's really not how things work in boxing, or in any negotiation. if something like that is brought up during negotiations early on you can come to a compromise that makes both parties happy. you dont concede anything without compensation. why would you subject your fighter to the drug tests when it's not required beyond the piss tests? if you dont need to give anything up, you dont.

"ok, we can take a drug test, but i want more money."
"ok, we can take a drug test, but i want a smaller ring."
etc. you lay out all of the terms of any early on. they didnt do that. i genuinely believe that the intention of the mayweather team was to stall for more money. they knew the fight would be huge, and that it would make their fights in the meantime bigger.

and more importantly, if manny loses (and let's face it, he'd lose to floyd mayweather,) the first time he takes a drug test people will assume that he was using drugs, even if he was always clean.
Old 07-23-2012, 10:05 AM
The Big Dunn
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 44 The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 Your UNCONDITIONAL love for Floyd - Freedom. couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter 

Quote:
Originally Posted by New England View Post
while i agree that refusal to take the test doesn't look good for manny, there are other considerations to make

concessions ("ok, i'll take your test,") in boxing always work two ways. manny and floyd were essentially ready to fight and had agreed to terms before floyd brought up extra drug testing at the last minute. that's really not how things work in boxing, or in any negotiation. if something like that is brought up during negotiations early on you can come to a compromise that makes both parties happy. you dont concede anything without compensation. why would you subject your fighter to the drug tests when it's not required beyond the piss tests? if you dont need to give anything up, you dont.

"ok, we can take a drug test, but i want more money."
"ok, we can take a drug test, but i want a smaller ring."
etc. you lay out all of the terms of any early on. they didnt do that. i genuinely believe that the intention of the mayweather team was to stall for more money. they knew the fight would be huge, and that it would make their fights in the meantime bigger.

and more importantly, if manny loses (and let's face it, he'd lose to floyd mayweather,) the first time he takes a drug test people will assume that he was using drugs, even if he was always clean.
Agree 100%. Manny wanted more money to take OST, not a good look, and this is coming from a floyd fan that says manny is clean until he tests positive.

I just like to remind the whirllwinds of this board that the refusal and the knowing the test date made manny look bad to the public.
Old 07-23-2012, 10:33 AM
whirlwind
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 whirlwind has a reputation beyond reputewhirlwind has a reputation beyond reputewhirlwind has a reputation beyond reputewhirlwind has a reputation beyond reputewhirlwind has a reputation beyond reputewhirlwind has a reputation beyond reputewhirlwind has a reputation beyond reputewhirlwind has a reputation beyond reputewhirlwind has a reputation beyond reputewhirlwind has a reputation beyond reputewhirlwind has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 16,011,337.77
Total Points: 16,029,916.56

Quote:
Agree 100%. Manny wanted more money to take OST, not a good look, and this is coming from a floyd fan that says manny is clean until he tests positive.

I just like to remind the whirllwinds of this board that the refusal and the knowing the test date made manny look bad to the public.
Show me the link Pac did refused the test. Pac didn't refuse the test but negotiated for cut off days. Floyd brought up the non required test by the Nevada boxing commission and Pac has all the right to refuse the OST. Pac showed he is willingness to compromise but Floyd was keep moving the goal post and made Pac chasing him around trying to compromise to all his demands.

When Pac agreed to his offer 14 days cut off, he moved it 0 days cut off, when Pac agreed to 0 days cut off, he moved the goal post again by not giving Pac a ppv share, If Pac agreed to no ppv share I'm sure he will move the goal again by demanding the fight should be at 154. LMAO!

Besides we all know Pac is willing to give his urine everyday if they want (everyday > random) and it was proven the urine testing is much better than blood test.

Last edited by whirlwind; 07-23-2012 at 10:45 AM.
Old 07-23-2012, 10:39 AM
The Big Dunn
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Show me the link Pac did refused the test. Pac didn't refuse the test but negotiated for cut off days. Floyd brought up the non required test by the Nevada boxing commission and Pac has all the right to refuse the OST. Pac showed he is willingness to compromise but Floyd was keep moving the goal post and made Pac chasing him around trying to compromise to all his demands.

When Pac agreed to his offer 14 days cut off, he moved it 0 days cut off, when Pac agreed to 0 days cut off, he moved the goal post again by not giving Pac a ppv share, If Pac agreed to no ppv share I'm sure he will move the goal again by demanding the fight should be at 154. LMAO!
Pac refused OST testing at 1st (i'm afraid of needles, giving blood weakens me) then tried to negotiate a cutoff. He then allegedly accepted only if he got a 50/50 split.

Pac willingness to compromise was not as easy or simple as you and his other diehard fans suggest. He only agreed 5 months later, after floyd took it off the table because manny went so long not agreeing.

pac can refuse whatever he wants. When he does, the public can evaluate those actions. His actions were not those of someone who was clean.
Old 07-23-2012, 10:42 AM
kadyo
Tua's a Grandpunk

Rep Power: 21555 kadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 646,483,018,580,840.75
Total Points: 674,761,491,148,660.50
For keeping my eyes busy in my long wait for gas, Lol! (beautiful Latina's thread) - jose830 UK is a boss plain and simple. - Neutral haha! yeah! gotta love some Uncle Kadyo!! BOSS POSTER - cawadoody For a fellow Zappa fan! - sweetpea87 ran out of green, but here's to the ozawa mention. - chiguy91 
Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks for being a good generous man - ~BoZz~ Cheers, glad I got one of the best :) Hope you have a good X-mas! - dan_cov Happy holidays Unc! - led* Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Merry Christmas to you and yours Kadyo. I hope 2013 brings you everything you ever wished for - deanrw Happy Holidays brother Kadyo, - !! AI-Holmes!! chur uncle - Capaedia Happy Birthday - jaded raise a glass for carl gauss and james maxwell - Barnburner 
my goodness sorry it was late sir.i hope you had a great day with your family man. - HUGH JASS thx uncle kadyo!! can always count on u 4 support - thuggery Banana for that ass. - robust_ A glass of the finest French wine (thx for k) - QuebecSTAR2 Happy Holidays, my friend! - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - HUGH JASS 

Not this kind of thread again.
Old 07-23-2012, 10:53 AM
whirlwind
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 whirlwind has a reputation beyond reputewhirlwind has a reputation beyond reputewhirlwind has a reputation beyond reputewhirlwind has a reputation beyond reputewhirlwind has a reputation beyond reputewhirlwind has a reputation beyond reputewhirlwind has a reputation beyond reputewhirlwind has a reputation beyond reputewhirlwind has a reputation beyond reputewhirlwind has a reputation beyond reputewhirlwind has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Pac refused OST testing at 1st (i'm afraid of needles, giving blood weakens me) then tried to negotiate a cutoff. He then allegedly accepted only if he got a 50/50 split.

Pac willingness to compromise was not as easy or simple as you and his other diehard fans suggest. He only agreed 5 months later, after floyd took it off the table because manny went so long not agreeing.

pac can refuse whatever he wants. When he does, the public can evaluate those actions. His actions were not those of someone who was clean.
Did Pac said that or just Arum making excuses for Pac? Pac proved himself clean many times by taking the mandatory test required by the boxing commission, the same tests Floyd took in his 40 fights but all of the sudden is not enough anymore when he was about to fight Pacquiao. lmao

I don't understand you Floyd **** suckers when your idol pretty much admitted (I'm a rich coward self preservation comes first) he doesn't want any part of Pacquiao. So all the while we came in to conclusion that these OST and no ppv shares were just smoke in the mirror brought to you by the rich coward.

Last edited by whirlwind; 07-23-2012 at 10:57 AM.
Old 07-23-2012, 10:59 AM
Toyman
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 4 Toyman has a reputation beyond reputeToyman has a reputation beyond reputeToyman has a reputation beyond reputeToyman has a reputation beyond reputeToyman has a reputation beyond reputeToyman has a reputation beyond reputeToyman has a reputation beyond reputeToyman has a reputation beyond reputeToyman has a reputation beyond reputeToyman has a reputation beyond reputeToyman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 12,034,266.73
floyd fairy killer - Panginoon Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 

Quote:

Besides we all know Pac is willing to give his urine everyday if they want (everyday > random) and it was proven the urine testing is much better than blood test.
Pac offered to send a petition to the NSAC to carry out the random blood/urine testing and he was 100% ok with this. It was actually Floyd who had second thoughts and called it off - just like it was floyd who went on a 1 year vacation, and it was floyd who offered a flat fee to manny despite the fact that manny has sold 1.5 million more ppvs than floyd in 17 fewer months.
Old 07-23-2012, 11:05 AM
whirlwind
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman View Post
Pac offered to send a petition to the NSAC to carry out the random blood/urine testing and he was 100% ok with this. It was actually Floyd who had second thoughts and called it off - just like it was floyd who went on a 1 year vacation, and it was floyd who offered a flat fee to manny despite the fact that manny has sold 1.5 million more ppvs than floyd in 17 fewer months.
Floyd recent admittance "I'm a rich coward and my self preservation comes first" showed he really doesn't want to fight Pacquiao.