Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
View Poll Results: Do you think the fake marriage proposal was classless?
Yes, it was classless 94 65.73%
No, I don't think it was classless 49 34.27%
Voters: 143. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Navigation

Old 07-23-2012, 09:29 AM
-Lowkey-
Winter is coming

Rep Power: 13 -Lowkey- has a reputation beyond repute-Lowkey- has a reputation beyond repute-Lowkey- has a reputation beyond repute-Lowkey- has a reputation beyond repute-Lowkey- has a reputation beyond repute-Lowkey- has a reputation beyond repute-Lowkey- has a reputation beyond repute-Lowkey- has a reputation beyond repute-Lowkey- has a reputation beyond repute-Lowkey- has a reputation beyond repute-Lowkey- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 724,166,468,176.02
Total Points: 724,273,542,666.03
:) - Bossy Hidden treasures of the Dothraki - Terrel 

Let's face it everything about the guy is tacky and classless so much so its embarassing.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-23-2012, 09:41 AM
tredh
Undisputed Champion

Location: a place where white women were scared when they saw me a black man wearing OJ style leather gloves!!
Rep Power: 20 tredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 22,538,442,427.63
Total Points: 22,538,452,750.92
respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil TO THE U!! - the mesiah 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Dunn View Post
I think it was classless because of the weight situation. IMO he could've used that time to apologize for not making weight and try to clean up the mess he made of this event.
Thats apples and oranges. He has nobody to apologize to but Escabedo. Which he probably didn't do which is wrong. Apologies don't always clean up the mess. Apologizing on tv to Escabedo would not have cleaned things up. Escabedo was compensated and the fight went on there was nothing else left to be done about the weight issue.

How was the event a mess if the show went on fight night without a hitch?

Know that I am not defending Broner not making weight that was just wrong and how he handled not making weight afterwards was even worse. Broner lost some major points with me behind that. But I am not one for public apologies because this didn't hurt the public cause the fight still went on. That was a situation where Broner on his own time owed Escabedo an apology and no one else.
Old 07-23-2012, 09:58 AM
The Big Dunn
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 45 The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,141,773,970,140.15
Total Points: 10,152,774,502,597.25
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 Your UNCONDITIONAL love for Floyd - Freedom. couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter 
No Message - Sugar Booger ;) - QuebecSTAR2 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredh View Post
Thats apples and oranges. He has nobody to apologize to but Escabedo. Which he probably didn't do which is wrong. Apologies don't always clean up the mess. Apologizing on tv to Escabedo would not have cleaned things up. Escabedo was compensated and the fight went on there was nothing else left to be done about the weight issue.

How was the event a mess if the show went on fight night without a hitch?

Know that I am not defending Broner not making weight that was just wrong and how he handled not making weight afterwards was even worse. Broner lost some major points with me behind that. But I am not one for public apologies because this didn't hurt the public cause the fight still went on. That was a situation where Broner on his own time owed Escabedo an apology and no one else.
I can respect your point, but the apology IMO was the right thing to do. He wasn't professional and it almost caused the show's cancellation. He also undermined what should have been seen as a very good win for someone his age.

He could have used the post fight interview to present himself in a better light given how unprofessional he looked.
Old 07-23-2012, 10:00 AM
The Noose
AKA Bobby Pazuzu

Rep Power: 333 The Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond reputeThe Noose has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 101,300,771,803.89
Here you go you non-gift having British queer. - Mizzou good poster , have an e beer on me - shobox Happy Uncle's Day! - Bossy Great post! On this thread... Fighters who thank &quot;god&quot;...Are they f@cking stupid ? - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredh View Post
Will someone please explain how it was classless?

I didn't think it was funny, it was extremely corny. All I thought after it happened was "this dude is tripping he could have came up with something better than that."

I don't understand how it is viewed as classless at the moment.
If she wasnt in on the joke than it embarrassed her and made him look like a twat.

Also being made to brush ur bf's hair on live tv like a dumb slave isnt a good look.
Old 07-23-2012, 10:08 AM
Ko King 212
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 Ko King 212 has a reputation beyond reputeKo King 212 has a reputation beyond reputeKo King 212 has a reputation beyond reputeKo King 212 has a reputation beyond reputeKo King 212 has a reputation beyond reputeKo King 212 has a reputation beyond reputeKo King 212 has a reputation beyond reputeKo King 212 has a reputation beyond reputeKo King 212 has a reputation beyond reputeKo King 212 has a reputation beyond reputeKo King 212 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,205,085,138,263.22
Total Points: 2,205,104,223,036.83

Y'all still mad huh?

Boxing fans has gone soft as baby sh1t.
Old 07-23-2012, 10:10 AM
The Big Dunn
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 45 The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,141,773,970,140.15
Total Points: 10,152,774,502,597.25
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 Your UNCONDITIONAL love for Floyd - Freedom. couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter 
No Message - Sugar Booger ;) - QuebecSTAR2 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Noose View Post
If she wasnt in on the joke than it embarrassed her and made him look like a twat.

Also being made to brush ur bf's hair on live tv like a dumb slave isnt a good look.
DId you see broner interviewed by RJJ? He told roy he had a "new boo new boo-boo thang," or whatever the **** hihe called her. She was definitely in on it. I don't know if anyone else was.
Old 07-23-2012, 10:11 AM
-Lowkey-
Winter is coming

Rep Power: 13 -Lowkey- has a reputation beyond repute-Lowkey- has a reputation beyond repute-Lowkey- has a reputation beyond repute-Lowkey- has a reputation beyond repute-Lowkey- has a reputation beyond repute-Lowkey- has a reputation beyond repute-Lowkey- has a reputation beyond repute-Lowkey- has a reputation beyond repute-Lowkey- has a reputation beyond repute-Lowkey- has a reputation beyond repute-Lowkey- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 724,166,468,176.02
Total Points: 724,273,542,666.03
:) - Bossy Hidden treasures of the Dothraki - Terrel 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ko King 212 View Post
Y'all still mad huh?

Boxing fans has gone soft as baby sh1t.
Calling a spade a spade makes you soft? How exactly?
Old 07-23-2012, 11:01 AM
Main Source
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 7 Main Source has a reputation beyond reputeMain Source has a reputation beyond reputeMain Source has a reputation beyond reputeMain Source has a reputation beyond reputeMain Source has a reputation beyond reputeMain Source has a reputation beyond reputeMain Source has a reputation beyond reputeMain Source has a reputation beyond reputeMain Source has a reputation beyond reputeMain Source has a reputation beyond reputeMain Source has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 46,720.71

No class at all. Even Mayweather wouldn't pull a stunt like that. Adrien tries too hard.

I may be the only one, but I actually think she wasn't aware of it. To me she looked annoyed as hell but she didn't look surprised either so I can't really tell. If she's in for the money then why have 4 of his kids
Old 07-23-2012, 11:12 AM
tredh
Undisputed Champion

Location: a place where white women were scared when they saw me a black man wearing OJ style leather gloves!!
Rep Power: 20 tredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 22,538,442,427.63
Total Points: 22,538,452,750.92
respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil TO THE U!! - the mesiah 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Noose View Post

"If" means you and I don't know so why make judgements about something that is unknown? Like I said I don't think it was funny but to call it classless is going overboard.

He didn't make her do anything he asked her a question she chose what she wanted to do.