Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 06-21-2012, 01:12 PM
IronDanHamza
IronDanHamza

Rep Power: 69 IronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,010,040,003,503,265.50
Total Points: 3,039,260,119,647,482.00
One of the best posters on the site. - Barnburner medal of honor - New England For ur award winning thread buddy - The Surgeon For getting more than 80% on my quiz. - Barnburner Super-Poster - McGoorty 
You have excellent boxing knowledge keep sharing! - rorymac Prize for thread contributions - McGoorty Merry Crimbo - The Surgeon for the facts... - Alx. Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Cool dude - BoxingGenius27 Happy New Year - Freedom. on the house... - mathed IronDanHamza knows boxing! - LoadedWraps Your unconditional love for Floyd - Freedom2014 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - New England Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Barnburner Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Barnburner 

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_ilest View Post
im not sure if this guy is trolling us.
Of course he is.

There's a reason all his views are so ludicrous.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-21-2012, 01:17 PM
shynequasiog22
Contender

Rep Power: 8 shynequasiog22 has a reputation beyond reputeshynequasiog22 has a reputation beyond reputeshynequasiog22 has a reputation beyond reputeshynequasiog22 has a reputation beyond reputeshynequasiog22 has a reputation beyond reputeshynequasiog22 has a reputation beyond reputeshynequasiog22 has a reputation beyond reputeshynequasiog22 has a reputation beyond reputeshynequasiog22 has a reputation beyond reputeshynequasiog22 has a reputation beyond reputeshynequasiog22 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,021,754.72

1. Andre Ward
2. Nonito Donaire
3. Yuriorkis Gamboa
4. Tim Bradley
5. Erislandy Lara
6. Adrien Broner
7. Guillermo Rigondeaux
8. Andre Dirrell
9. Chad Dawson
10. Victor Ortiz

Honorable mention as possibilities to Gary Russel and Canelo.

I'm sure I'm missing someone who I would probably add to the list, but that's a rough top ten in three years.

Last edited by shynequasiog22; 06-21-2012 at 01:20 PM.
Old 06-21-2012, 01:19 PM
b0ndsj0ns20
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 6 b0ndsj0ns20 is a jewel in the roughb0ndsj0ns20 is a jewel in the roughb0ndsj0ns20 is a jewel in the rough
Total Points: 12,712.57

I think Rigo, Gamboa, Ward, Bradley, Lara, and Broner will be on the list in some order 3 years from now.
Old 06-21-2012, 01:30 PM
NEETzsche
dizzee raskolnikov

Rep Power: 8 NEETzsche has a reputation beyond reputeNEETzsche has a reputation beyond reputeNEETzsche has a reputation beyond reputeNEETzsche has a reputation beyond reputeNEETzsche has a reputation beyond reputeNEETzsche has a reputation beyond reputeNEETzsche has a reputation beyond reputeNEETzsche has a reputation beyond reputeNEETzsche has a reputation beyond reputeNEETzsche has a reputation beyond reputeNEETzsche has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,005,548,201.85
Happy New Year - Freedom. 

1. andre ward
2. yuriorkis gamboa
3. floyd mayweather
4. nonito donaire
5. guillermo rigondeaux
6. timothy bradley
7. gennady golovkin
8. adrien broner
9. roman gonzalez
10. saul alvarez

tbh this is really difficult.
  • i have a feeling that gamboa will peak in the next three years and pick up some great wins against the likes of broner, donaire, lopez, etc.
  • mayweather will probably still be fighting once a year and winning, but against a lower standard of opponent than ward and gamboa, and he's got to start looking mortal at some point, right?
  • basically, i see 122 lbs--130 lbs fighters dominating the list, as there's a lot of talent packed within those 8 lbs and they must surely collide over the next three years
  • bradley may lose to pacquiao (who will retire soon after), but is probably good enough to beat the likes of khan and ortiz and fight his way back to the top
  • the immediate future of middleweight is tough to predict, but i'm going with golovkin to come out on top (hopefully the pirog fight will get the ball rolling there)
  • surely gonzalez will finally be noticed
  • i left out mares and moreno as i don't think they will fare well against donaire, rigondeaux or the featherweights
Old 06-21-2012, 01:34 PM
Eff Pandas
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 3 Eff Pandas is a jewel in the roughEff Pandas is a jewel in the roughEff Pandas is a jewel in the roughEff Pandas is a jewel in the rough
Total Points: 2,742.23

Brandon Rios

I enjoy watching the guy, but I think he is extremely limited. He might be on some sort of Gatti list in 3 years. No way is he on a P4P top 10 list.
Old 06-21-2012, 01:38 PM
Eff Pandas
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 3 Eff Pandas is a jewel in the roughEff Pandas is a jewel in the roughEff Pandas is a jewel in the roughEff Pandas is a jewel in the rough
Total Points: 2,742.23

Quote:
Originally Posted by shynequasiog22 View Post
1. Andre Ward
2. Nonito Donaire
3. Yuriorkis Gamboa
4. Tim Bradley
5. Erislandy Lara
6. Adrien Broner
7. Guillermo Rigondeaux
8. Andre Dirrell
9. Chad Dawson
10. Victor Ortiz

Honorable mention as possibilities to Gary Russel and Canelo.

I'm sure I'm missing someone who I would probably add to the list, but that's a rough top ten in three years.
I could see this list of guys we know of, have proven to be high level boxers & have obvious talent today. I think in 3 years we will be seeing 2-3 names on this list who aren't quite as well thought of now or aren't even on the world class scene yet & those guys would be incredibly hard guesses to make.
Old 06-21-2012, 01:41 PM
New England
Strong champion.

Rep Power: 106 New England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 173,250,082,968,143.88
Total Points: 179,252,764,633,215.66
Congrats on 3000 First Class Posts buddy! - The Surgeon Merry Christmas - The Surgeon for a great poster! - sweetpea87 Drinks on me brother - BoxingGenius27 I hate boxing too, lmaaoooooooooooo - Sweet Pea 50 
thanks for the green...always enjoy reading your post...green you once I can again... - jose830 great poster award - jazluvr Merry Christmas bro. Kick back and enjoy. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw Happy Holidays  New England - !! AI-Holmes!! Ma nigguh, you should come to Ol' England. - D-MiZe 
for entering the weed thread! - HUGH JASS BoxingScene's Educator-in-chief - Dr Rumack i didn't know you live in that area affected, my heart goes out to you...stay strong homie - jose830 #freeNewEnglang - thuggery Coming home on parole brew. - Sweet Pea 50 
top poster and cool story in my thread of how you first joined boxingscene. - HUGH JASS happy independence day you zulu warrior!!! - HUGH JASS For the fitness and nutrition advice, thanks. - jas A top poster - jas For being a roided up freakazoid - Cuauhtémoc1520 
Childhood Cancer - khepesh Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Childhood Cancer - sugarsmosley World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - HughJass AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
1.Andre Ward
2.Yoan Pablo Hernandez
3.Giovani Segura(if he can overcome this injury)
4.Abner Mares
5.Guillermo Rigondeaux
6.Sergio Martinez(yes at 40 he'll still have a lot left in the tank)
7.Anselmo Moreno
8.Canelo Alverez
9.Brandon Rios
10.Nathan Cleverly

Honorable Mentions: Nonito Donaire(Top Rank is going to waste him fighting mediocre competition)
Amir Khan
Roman Gonzalez
Robert Helenius
Adrian Broner

you have got to be joking..
the others are at least within the realm of possibility

the bold are nothing but trolling if you ask me
Old 06-21-2012, 02:05 PM
shynequasiog22
Contender

Rep Power: 8 shynequasiog22 has a reputation beyond reputeshynequasiog22 has a reputation beyond reputeshynequasiog22 has a reputation beyond reputeshynequasiog22 has a reputation beyond reputeshynequasiog22 has a reputation beyond reputeshynequasiog22 has a reputation beyond reputeshynequasiog22 has a reputation beyond reputeshynequasiog22 has a reputation beyond reputeshynequasiog22 has a reputation beyond reputeshynequasiog22 has a reputation beyond reputeshynequasiog22 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,000,021,754.72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eff Pandas View Post
I could see this list of guys we know of, have proven to be high level boxers & have obvious talent today. I think in 3 years we will be seeing 2-3 names on this list who aren't quite as well thought of now or aren't even on the world class scene yet & those guys would be incredibly hard guesses to make.
Yea three years down the road is tough to predict in sports. I prefer to go with somewhat known commodities rather then just outright prospects. At least with the known fighters you have the same skill quality, but you also have a body of work to base the prediction off of.
Old 06-22-2012, 08:11 PM
SCtrojansbaby
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 17 SCtrojansbaby has a reputation beyond reputeSCtrojansbaby has a reputation beyond reputeSCtrojansbaby has a reputation beyond reputeSCtrojansbaby has a reputation beyond reputeSCtrojansbaby has a reputation beyond reputeSCtrojansbaby has a reputation beyond reputeSCtrojansbaby has a reputation beyond reputeSCtrojansbaby has a reputation beyond reputeSCtrojansbaby has a reputation beyond reputeSCtrojansbaby has a reputation beyond reputeSCtrojansbaby has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 30,300,509.79
No Message - Toney616 Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Christmas amigo - chav 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - poet682006 Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eff Pandas View Post
Brandon Rios

I enjoy watching the guy, but I think he is extremely limited.
One fight while completely drained against a replacement fighter who did nothing but spoil, means he's extremely limited?
Old 06-22-2012, 08:48 PM
KnockUTheFukOut
biased dickrider

Rep Power: 15 KnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond reputeKnockUTheFukOut has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 6,169,680.66
To a good poster - RossCA No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RossCA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - RossCA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RossCA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - RossCA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RossCA