Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 06-16-2012, 12:20 PM
mushahadeen
Banned

Rep Power: 0 mushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond reputemushahadeen has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 4,806,383.64
sit on that you cunt - project xxx1 I know you need it - kyshenko team Add this to your collection - led you deserve a kick for being so stupid - Freedom. stop being racist - Freedom. 
you can pretend it's Floyd - Freedom. You'll need it for Chavez Jr - vacon04 ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry love your style of posting, keep it up - Primera Pretend its Chavez Jr and sit on it. - Sir. Afiln 
No Message - whoseyourdaddy p4p best chavez jr fan - Perro For the 15th to dry your tears - dan_cov For Chavez Jr when you visit him in hospital - dan_cov 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mathed Gay and Lesbian Pride - kyshenko team Gay and Lesbian Pride - MANIAC310 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. 

Who cares? He sucks and he lost.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-16-2012, 12:21 PM
Rome-By-Ko
Bradley Top 3

Rep Power: 49 Rome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,131,640,349,694,581.00
Total Points: 2,137,664,939,367,984.25
Happy Holidays Bro! - Lorily thanks - Dale Cardon No Message - romebyko You da man Rome!! - Lorily Happy Christmas to a great poster - Dave Rado 
Happy Holidays sweetheart! - Lorily ''I score effective boxing,not effective running...'' Super quote! - dan_cov Bradley Salutes You Sir! - mathed Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil What up Bradley tribe - hougigo 
I'm digging your avi :beerchug: :hail: Tony Soprano - jose830 RBK &gt; Dirk Diggler = Rome By KO! - LoadedWraps Bradley Tribe - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega War Tribe - Hougigo 
STORMTROOPERS!!!!!! - mathed To a true stormtrooper! - DonMega To a valiant warrior. - DonMega Bradley Tribe!!!!! - mathed To a great poster and fellow Trooper! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Calvin View Post
No not really, the Manny of old wouldn't have let it go the distance. His complacency has cost him. Complacency has never affected Mayweather and Bradley it seems.
Complacency is part of Mayweather and Bradley's style..They control pace,it's one of the biggest part of their games..They fight when they want to and make their opponents fight when they don't want to..IMO Bradley controlled the pace of this fight and it was a big reason Pac lost it..
Old 06-16-2012, 12:22 PM
Rome-By-Ko
Bradley Top 3

Rep Power: 49 Rome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond repute
Happy Holidays Bro! - Lorily thanks - Dale Cardon No Message - romebyko You da man Rome!! - Lorily Happy Christmas to a great poster - Dave Rado 
Happy Holidays sweetheart! - Lorily ''I score effective boxing,not effective running...'' Super quote! - dan_cov Bradley Salutes You Sir! - mathed Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil What up Bradley tribe - hougigo 
I'm digging your avi :beerchug: :hail: Tony Soprano - jose830 RBK &gt; Dirk Diggler = Rome By KO! - LoadedWraps Bradley Tribe - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega War Tribe - Hougigo 
STORMTROOPERS!!!!!! - mathed To a true stormtrooper! - DonMega To a valiant warrior. - DonMega Bradley Tribe!!!!! - mathed To a great poster and fellow Trooper! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mushahadeen View Post
Who cares? He sucks and he lost.
Actually Bradley is 29-0...Look it up..
Old 06-16-2012, 12:42 PM
ADP02
Pac is a drug cheat

Rep Power: 26 ADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 498,932,852,259.49
Total Points: 509,933,054,355.92

Bradley admits? Unless he admits to losing that fight then there is nothing to say .... because Bradley knows who won that fight CLEARLY! Admit to that Bradley!

Manny did better than I expected and Bradley didn't do as good as I expected. Bradley was still determined in there, which I expected .... but he was clearly down on himself throughout that fight. Bradley was not happy about his injuries and his performance as I'm sure that he felt that he could have done better in there with a couple of good feet/ankles.

The only ones who appear to have trouble admitting that Manny clearly won are some, not all, of the Bradley supporters and some of the Manny haters .... even Floyd fans are saying that Manny clearly won. So that says something.
Old 06-16-2012, 11:09 PM
Dr_Calvin
Up and Comer

Total Points: 3,638.59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
Complacency is part of Mayweather and Bradley's style..They control pace,it's one of the biggest part of their games..They fight when they want to and make their opponents fight when they don't want to..IMO Bradley controlled the pace of this fight and it was a big reason Pac lost it..
Controlling pace and complacency are entirely different mate. Mayweather and Bradley are not complacent as they train and prepare intensely for every fight, don't cut corners, don't get distracted and don't take opponents lightly.
Old 06-19-2012, 07:44 AM
Rome-By-Ko
Bradley Top 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Calvin View Post
Controlling pace and complacency are entirely different mate. Mayweather and Bradley are not complacent as they train and prepare intensely for every fight, don't cut corners, don't get distracted and don't take opponents lightly.
My mistake bro,your right...Bradley was on his job,but I do feel that the way Bradley controlled the pace of this fight was the reason he won it..
Old 06-19-2012, 11:10 AM
Walt Liquor
the opposite of pure

Rep Power: 101 Walt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,519,174,279,467.96
Total Points: 14,001,674,661,500.84
have a beer on me bro! - led some malt liqour for Walt Liqour - sweetpea87 Cheers for baby boy! - led One more for the boy! - led Congratulations on a baby boy :) - *Boss Lady* 
Congrats. - Libido Sanchez Feliz Navidad - El Mustang Happy Holidays Walter! :) - Lorily Happy New Year - Freedom. For being a Irish racist - Cuauhtémoc1502 
I like your avatar - zab191 I like your avatar - zab191 Merry Christmas Walt. I hope you and your family have a great one. - deanrw the link on your sig made me pull over on the NJ Turnpike :D - jose830 happy new year walt. - HUGH JASS 
you killed it! in the 90's hip hop thread :boxing: - jose830 congrats on your daughters first gig walt,you must be very proud. - HUGH JASS Rest In Peace - -Kev- RIP homie! - -jose- Merry Christmas Bruhnlaw.  You are missed Bruh. - Chief2ndzOnly! 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - BoxingPromoter Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - ƒallenloki Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - The Scientist 
Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - The Scientist Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Flab Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Flab Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Flab Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - -veteran420- 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -veteran420- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - LeeVanCleef Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - D.I.E.S.E.L World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - MANIAC310 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Unknown Champ Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Unknown Champ 

i like Bradley a lot, but you're not gonna get a lot of sympathy from me when you just took home probably 2.5 milly after taxes.
Old 06-19-2012, 11:40 AM
Chief2ndzOnly!
Long Live Walt Liquor!!!!

Rep Power: 397 Chief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,579,125,240,645,312,512.00
Total Points: 1,580,615,192,402,788,352.00
Top man!!! - Jeff Da Maori From you're good friend Ross - ROSS CALIFORNIA From you're good friend Ross - ROSS CALIFORNIA a tresured friend! - jazluvr And a true hero - jazluvr 
To The C-Foundation! Spitting e flames like they from a book. My brother has the gift of words - Master Cvnt :usa2: - BulgariasFinest You deserve more of these bro - Alx. For the Blues - BulgariasFinest I salute you, Big Chief! Be well. - Fistic 
It would not let me green you, but it would allow me to give you this toast. - deanrw Merry Christmas Chief - TBear Happy thanksgiving. - HughJass Merry Christmas Chief2ndzOnly! - TBear happy holidays to you and yours, old friend! - jazluvr 
Happy Xmas to you and Mrs Chief sir. - HughJass Merry Christmas to you and yours Chief - -jose- merry Christmas Chief! - Beercules Thanks, Bro! Marry Xmas to you - ROSS CALIFORNIA Sit back, have a beer, and have a wonderful Christmas good friend. - deanrw 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
My mistake bro,your right...Bradley was on his job,but I do feel that the way Bradley controlled the pace of this fight was the reason he won it..
1st time I watched it, I aint score it, and had a razor thin decision for Pac. When back the next day and watched it with the sound turnt down, and actually scored the fight. I came up with a draw, with the 7th round being the pivoting round(I gave it to Pac, even though Tim controlled most of the round). If I woulda gave it to Tim, then it woulda been 115-113 and my card woulda looked very simular to Mr. Ford's.

I agree with you Rome mah homie. Nobody's giving Tim credit for controlling the pace and action of the fight, which is part of the criteria needed to effectively score a Boxing match.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walt Liquor View Post
i like Bradley a lot, but you're not gonna get a lot of sympathy from me when you just took home probably 2.5 milly after taxes.
I dont think Tim is lookin for sympathy Bruhnlaw. I think he wants the validation that he deserves for goin out there and giving us his all and scrappin like a true warrior, which we all demand from our fighters. He rolled his ankle somethin terrible, and continued of scrappin, when 99% of today's athletes woulda been sittin on the bench for the rest of the evening nursin such a injury. Then he also fought with a broken foot on the opposite foot(if I aint mistakin), he deserves some credit for what he gave us that evening regardless of the size of his bankroll IMHO.
Old 06-19-2012, 11:55 AM
-Lowkey-
Winter is coming

Rep Power: 14 -Lowkey- has a reputation beyond repute-Lowkey- has a reputation beyond repute-Lowkey- has a reputation beyond repute-Lowkey- has a reputation beyond repute-Lowkey- has a reputation beyond repute-Lowkey- has a reputation beyond repute-Lowkey- has a reputation beyond repute-Lowkey- has a reputation beyond repute-Lowkey- has a reputation beyond repute-Lowkey- has a reputation beyond repute-Lowkey- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,027,903,771,789.78
Total Points: 2,028,010,849,537.30
:) - Bossy Hidden treasures of the Dothraki - Terrel 

Boxing never had any love for you Bradley and even less now give Pac his rematch then lose to Khan and call it a day you will not be missed by many.
Old 06-19-2012, 12:02 PM
mikemurni
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 mikemurni has a reputation beyond reputemikemurni has a reputation beyond reputemikemurni has a reputation beyond reputemikemurni has a reputation beyond reputemikemurni has a reputation beyond reputemikemurni has a reputation beyond reputemikemurni has a reputation beyond reputemikemurni has a reputation beyond reputemikemurni has a reputation beyond reputemikemurni has a reputation beyond reputemikemurni has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 50,086,737.78

I dont understand this statement from Bradley..He just officially beat the best pound for pound fighter in the world.. If he is not getting credit maybe because he should have lose that fight.. But he didnt so he should be thanking the boxing gods already for that...

In any case, Pac has been criticize so many times for victories that he did win convincingly by people who dont know ***** what they are talking about, and still would never make a statement like that..

Pac had not uttered a single comment about his "loss", and took it like a man.. Bradley should be thankful for that..

Because guys like MAB, Morales, Cotto, Hatton, DLH, Mosley, JMM (1st and 2nd fight) whom Pac beat convincingly have already made tons of excuses on why they lose. And would not give Pac the credit on the beating they took from this guy.

So he should be thankful that the fighter whom he controversially beat is not making any excuses unlike the fighters that lose to Pac..