Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 06-18-2012, 12:33 AM
Brockton Lip
Always the Champ

Rep Power: 29 Brockton Lip has a reputation beyond reputeBrockton Lip has a reputation beyond reputeBrockton Lip has a reputation beyond reputeBrockton Lip has a reputation beyond reputeBrockton Lip has a reputation beyond reputeBrockton Lip has a reputation beyond reputeBrockton Lip has a reputation beyond reputeBrockton Lip has a reputation beyond reputeBrockton Lip has a reputation beyond reputeBrockton Lip has a reputation beyond reputeBrockton Lip has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 103,129,916,265.86
Total Points: 7,486,091,798,989.41
you deserve more of these - Alx. Great poster - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha & Omega View Post
Hey Lampley, when are you going to have the judges for Williams/Lara, Rios/Abril and Pac/JMM III on your show to rip into them you biased piece of ****. Are they scheduled to come on soon? No, exactly. No one gave a **** about bad boxing decisions until poor Pac got nailed with one. Now everything is **** and has to be changed. You could hear a pin drop across the boxing community/world when JMM got robbed.

This is ridiculous...just retire Pac and give us our sport back.
So...are you against what he said? This shouldve happened much sooner but I'm not going to complain about it happening for Pacquiao. Better than nothing.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-18-2012, 12:44 AM
ANDROIDISM
Banned

Rep Power: 0 ANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.22
Total Points: 9,790,974,411.13
No Message - arraamis 

Quote:
Originally Posted by thoughtsss View Post
The HBO crew are a bunch of jokes. There on Manny's d*ck way to hard. The job they did in the Manny Bradley fight was awful. All they did was praise when Manny landed a straight left and talk about Manny's beard when Tim was winning the rounds. They needed to give Tim his fair shake throughout the fight but they didn't. They influenced alota fans throughout the fight to think Manny was dominating Tim when he wasn't. Lampley is a big joke.
First of all they have a network who tells them how to call fights and how to favor. After all they pay for these fights so of course they want to promote their fighters

2nd of all STFU with your BS. Bradley didn't do a damn fuken thing all fight and yet you want the announcers to go crazy ape **** for Bradley as if he was actually doing something? The dude got outclassed in every possible aspect of a boxing match you can think of.
Old 06-18-2012, 12:56 AM
Spoon23
Licks Pacmans Taint

Rep Power: 24 Spoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 699,345.39
to help freshen up on your comprehension - I'm so sorry finally using the correct &quot;You're&quot; instead of &quot;Your&quot; - I'm so sorry for you my young padawan. Cheers - Spoon23 i eat 23 pactards with  Spoon on a daily basisLELELELEL - Primera keep riding pacs d1ck - Mannie Phresh 
cuz you obviously like me. - Mannie Phresh for dominating life - sugarsmosley WAR Spoon23! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by vcvc View Post
Lampley is fed up with all the back room shady deals that has been happening. He has lived and breath boxing for most of his adult life. He knows boxing has a cancer that must be stopped.
Old 06-18-2012, 03:58 PM
Rocky Rode
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 Rocky Rode has a reputation beyond reputeRocky Rode has a reputation beyond reputeRocky Rode has a reputation beyond reputeRocky Rode has a reputation beyond reputeRocky Rode has a reputation beyond reputeRocky Rode has a reputation beyond reputeRocky Rode has a reputation beyond reputeRocky Rode has a reputation beyond reputeRocky Rode has a reputation beyond reputeRocky Rode has a reputation beyond reputeRocky Rode has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 42,794.17
Total Points: 44,015.01

This is one of the reasons I love boxing. Can anyone picture a commentator in any other sport calling for a boycott in the sport on their network and not get in SERIOUS trouble? Yes, Lampley may be biased, but at least he's honest. It's nice to see that in this politically correct sports world we live in.
Old 06-18-2012, 04:04 PM
Pacquiao'd
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Pacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these parts
Bank: 463,202,008,964.79
Total Points: 743,311,500,207.23
Keep up the good work Bro - Jedi Vader No Message - jazluvr have fun - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry 
tasty! - YDKSAB Retard - flat1985 My favorite MayClown :) - Beercules Pacquiao'd goes hard! War Floyd! - LoadedWraps 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 

hes the last person that should take this stand
Old 06-18-2012, 05:21 PM
DeadLikeMe

Rep Power: 61 DeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,311,617,856,089,968.25
Total Points: 1,311,622,863,593,996.00
Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab owning pactards - I'm so sorry No Message - MARKBNLV No Message - MARKBNLV 
No Message - MARKBNLV Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - WESS Thanks for the green - damit305 :rofl: :rofl: Your post on triggs thread - jose830 
No Message - WESS have a cold one on me - sugarsmosley 

If by "occupy boxing" he means that hate-filled Pac fans should infest internet boxing forums and spam idiocy he is a little late to the party. That started like 3-4 years ago already.
Old 06-18-2012, 05:32 PM
fceeviper
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 fceeviper has a reputation beyond reputefceeviper has a reputation beyond reputefceeviper has a reputation beyond reputefceeviper has a reputation beyond reputefceeviper has a reputation beyond reputefceeviper has a reputation beyond reputefceeviper has a reputation beyond reputefceeviper has a reputation beyond reputefceeviper has a reputation beyond reputefceeviper has a reputation beyond reputefceeviper has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 7,046,370.51

LOL at Lampley, he goes ape nuts when one of HBO's darlings gets robbed.

Jim and the rest of the HBO team should look in the mirror first with their bias arses. (Not including Max Kellerman, Roy Jones and Bob Papa).
Old 06-19-2012, 02:19 AM
Pacquiao'd
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Pacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these parts
Bank: 463,202,008,964.79
Total Points: 743,311,500,207.23
Keep up the good work Bro - Jedi Vader No Message - jazluvr have fun - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry 
tasty! - YDKSAB Retard - flat1985 My favorite MayClown :) - Beercules Pacquiao'd goes hard! War Floyd! - LoadedWraps 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindyCity05 View Post
Lmao! at all the Floyd fans getting MAD at Lampley for telling the truth.
Why did It take til Pac got robbed for him to say it?

Last edited by Pacquiao'd; 06-19-2012 at 02:44 AM.