Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 06-17-2012, 06:57 PM
Goldie
Al Sharpton's bodyguard

Rep Power: 0 Goldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 16,449.04

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kev- View Post
To me Pacquiao has been the same exact fighter he's always been since 2008. From 2008-Present, Pacquiao is the same fighter.

Stylistically favorable match ups made him look like he's all that, but Marquez showed in the third fight that Pacquiao is the same fighter he was in 2008.

Pacquiao beats Cotto again, possibly by TKO again. But I would be much safer on a decision. Too many people are putting a lot of weight on the 2 rounds he won against Floyd. Cotto won like 2 rounds against Pacquiao too. He's still the same fighter.
Pacquiao is clearly not the same now that he was in 2008. He doesn't have the same stamina or pop in his punches that he did back then. This is obvious. The Pacquiao of '08 would've had Bradley seriously hurt with those left hands that he landed last Saturday night. Yes, Pacquiao looks better against different styles but he is clearly not the same.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-17-2012, 06:59 PM
rambov
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 rambov has a reputation beyond reputerambov has a reputation beyond reputerambov has a reputation beyond reputerambov has a reputation beyond reputerambov has a reputation beyond reputerambov has a reputation beyond reputerambov has a reputation beyond reputerambov has a reputation beyond reputerambov has a reputation beyond reputerambov has a reputation beyond reputerambov has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 55,126,700.78

Mannu aint fighting nobody at 154
Old 06-17-2012, 09:13 PM
Reloaded
sucks floyd's clinkers

Rep Power: 0 Reloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 1,000,230,728.26
Be Joyful - Gift Giver one of the best pactard destroyers on nsb - I'm so sorry owning pactarcds left and right, too e z - I'm so sorry This guy can't even speak proper English, worst poster on NSB. - Perro You've earned yourself a medal. By far the biggest retard on the forum, you have the worst grammer and punctuation I've ever seen. I actually believe you were dropped on your head as a child. I a apologize if you actually are autistic. You give Floyd - I'm so sorry 
Brandon &quot;Cash Cow&quot; Rios - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Bam Bam baby! - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Brandon 'El Dinero de Vaca' Rios - Warrios 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldie View Post
Pacquiao is clearly not the same now that he was in 2008. He doesn't have the same stamina or pop in his punches that he did back then. This is obvious. The Pacquiao of '08 would've had Bradley seriously hurt with those left hands that he landed last Saturday night. Yes, Pacquiao looks better against different styles but he is clearly not the same.
How can you say that when his showcase opponents all had issues , its like running a racehorse against a hack , it dont have to be a great racehorse to look great if something is wrong with the opposition , when Pac looked devastating it was against CWed fighters and Hatton who was never the same after Floyd, humiliated him , a new trainer , and a coke habit , Hatton looked average against Lazcano and was given Pauli who cant bruise grape and got beat by Ndou , Pauli was Hattons free pass ticket too Mannys hype train .

Prior to looking great with only Hatton Oscar and Cotto , Pac was not a devastating puncher , he struggled with JMM just the same now as he did last time , Im telling you guys if the opponent dont have a CW andis near his prime and a real top class fighter he will give Pac a lot of trouble in a level playing field!

You fellas swallowed the hype and made a monster thats not real !! and his fights without draining CWs are showing it time and time again , open your eyes and understand WEIGHT and the TIMING of fighting his opponents , Pac is a hype job ! a top fighter no doubt but a WW hype job !
Old 06-17-2012, 10:24 PM
Goldie
Al Sharpton's bodyguard

Rep Power: 0 Goldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these partsGoldie is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 16,449.04

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reloaded View Post
How can you say that when his showcase opponents all had issues , its like running a racehorse against a hack , it dont have to be a great racehorse to look great if something is wrong with the opposition , when Pac looked devastating it was against CWed fighters and Hatton who was never the same after Floyd, humiliated him , a new trainer , and a coke habit , Hatton looked average against Lazcano and was given Pauli who cant bruise grape and got beat by Ndou , Pauli was Hattons free pass ticket too Mannys hype train .

Prior to looking great with only Hatton Oscar and Cotto , Pac was not a devastating puncher , he struggled with JMM just the same now as he did last time , Im telling you guys if the opponent dont have a CW andis near his prime and a real top class fighter he will give Pac a lot of trouble in a level playing field!

You fellas swallowed the hype and made a monster thats not real !! and his fights without draining CWs are showing it time and time again , open your eyes and understand WEIGHT and the TIMING of fighting his opponents , Pac is a hype job ! a top fighter no doubt but a WW hype job !
I haven't swallowed anything, I'm just telling you what I see with my own 2 eyes. Pacquiao does not have the same stamina, the same explosiveness, nor the same power in his punch as he did in '08. In that post of yours, you said nothing to refute anything that I've said. I'm not disputing that some of his wins have been overrated and that some circumstances have been overlooked but I'm not going to concede that his obvious decline is all about the circumstances that you speak of. The Pacquiao of last Saturday night was not the same Pacquiao that fought Cotto. He wasn't as explosive, he didn't have the same stamina, nor was his punches as powerful. Cotto being at a catch weight had nothing to do with that. Even with Cotto being at a catch weight, he was able to inflict more damage to Pacquiao than Bradley was. Pacquiao almost broke Margarito's face, yet Bradley's face showed no real serious damage after going 12 rounds and being caught cleanly by Pacquiao numerous times. I'll say it again, the Pacquiao of '08 would've looked a lot better last saturday night against Bradley because his stamina was better, he was more explosive, and he had more power in his punches.
Old 06-17-2012, 10:43 PM
ИATAS
Legend

Rep Power: 154 ИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,033,415,229,312,219.50
Total Points: 2,136,369,848,477,525.00
Have a virtual beer on me. - FRKO Good Poster! - J. HITTER Thanks for the help dude. - S a m u r a i For the brilliant post in lady's atheist 2 thread. - ABOSWORTH Bhop gif. I will send you gift number 2 when you actually finish it. :) - Precision 
Cocktail hour - mangler hey, you richly deserved the shiet right here, right now - cleaner147 to complete ur mothafukkin collection - cleaner147 War Hopkins!!!...Anyways Here Is A Gift My Man - BritishBoxing92 War Natas!!! - Old Coward 
Tye Tye Tye - DorianWozniacki one of my favourite posters - Blah! BURRRRRRRRR! - led's baby mama happy bday homey - MANGLER Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
great game thanks for payment :beerchug: - jose830 Great thread - Boxing Goat -Rapernick- :lol1: - -jose- It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for making classic threads - jas Great poster - jas 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Childhood Cancer - jazluvr Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - street bully Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
Autism - Lorily Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - MANGLER Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jas Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - jas 

at the very least its obvious pac doesn't have the same stamina. he was always a guy that seemed he could go 15 rounds easy, not so much anymore.
Old 06-17-2012, 11:09 PM
Lords
UnfaithfullyYours

Rep Power: 8 Lords has a reputation beyond reputeLords has a reputation beyond reputeLords has a reputation beyond reputeLords has a reputation beyond reputeLords has a reputation beyond reputeLords has a reputation beyond reputeLords has a reputation beyond reputeLords has a reputation beyond reputeLords has a reputation beyond reputeLords has a reputation beyond reputeLords has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,341,051,908.12
Total Points: 16,564,556,320.19
No Message - thoughtsss have some popcorn m8 - sugarsmosley No Message - Lords 

No way in hell is Manny fighting Miguel at 154. If this fight gets made it would be at 150, Cotto aint going any lower and Manny would never fight Cotto any higher.
Old 06-18-2012, 01:01 AM
Reloaded
sucks floyd's clinkers

Rep Power: 0 Reloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 1,000,230,728.26
Be Joyful - Gift Giver one of the best pactard destroyers on nsb - I'm so sorry owning pactarcds left and right, too e z - I'm so sorry This guy can't even speak proper English, worst poster on NSB. - Perro You've earned yourself a medal. By far the biggest retard on the forum, you have the worst grammer and punctuation I've ever seen. I actually believe you were dropped on your head as a child. I a apologize if you actually are autistic. You give Floyd - I'm so sorry 
Brandon &quot;Cash Cow&quot; Rios - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Bam Bam baby! - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Brandon 'El Dinero de Vaca' Rios - Warrios 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldie View Post
I haven't swallowed anything, I'm just telling you what I see with my own 2 eyes. Pacquiao does not have the same stamina, the same explosiveness, nor the same power in his punch as he did in '08. In that post of yours, you said nothing to refute anything that I've said. I'm not disputing that some of his wins have been overrated and that some circumstances have been overlooked but I'm not going to concede that his obvious decline is all about the circumstances that you speak of. The Pacquiao of last Saturday night was not the same Pacquiao that fought Cotto. He wasn't as explosive, he didn't have the same stamina, nor was his punches as powerful. Cotto being at a catch weight had nothing to do with that. Even with Cotto being at a catch weight, he was able to inflict more damage to Pacquiao than Bradley was. Pacquiao almost broke Margarito's face, yet Bradley's face showed no real serious damage after going 12 rounds and being caught cleanly by Pacquiao numerous times. I'll say it again, the Pacquiao of '08 would've looked a lot better last saturday night against Bradley because his stamina was better, he was more explosive, and he had more power in his punches.
The point your missing is that you look better , you look faster , you appear to punch harder , your stamina appears to be more ,, because your opponent is not at his best , thats the issue , Cotto Oscar and Hatton ALL had issues that WILL and DID lower there performance , you are not giving that any weight , you are saying it was all Pac and how good Pac was , but what doesnt gell is in Pacs other fights he was not near impressive as those 3 , doesnt that raise a flag with you or at the very least make you ask questions ?
Old 06-18-2012, 01:04 AM
-FLIP-
Contender

Rep Power: 8 -FLIP- has a reputation beyond repute-FLIP- has a reputation beyond repute-FLIP- has a reputation beyond repute-FLIP- has a reputation beyond repute-FLIP- has a reputation beyond repute-FLIP- has a reputation beyond repute-FLIP- has a reputation beyond repute-FLIP- has a reputation beyond repute-FLIP- has a reputation beyond repute-FLIP- has a reputation beyond repute-FLIP- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 40,307,500,739.40
Total Points: 40,307,518,232.62
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - -FLIP- Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - -FLIP- Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - -FLIP- Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - -FLIP- Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - -FLIP- 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - -FLIP- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -FLIP- Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - -FLIP- Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - -FLIP- Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - -FLIP- 
Autism - -FLIP- Gay and Lesbian Pride - -FLIP- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -FLIP- Head and Neck Cancer - -FLIP- Hepatitis C - -FLIP- 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - -FLIP- Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - -FLIP- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -FLIP- Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - -FLIP- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -FLIP- 

Why would Pac at 154 make any sense??????
Old 06-18-2012, 02:11 AM
johncods
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 26 johncods has a reputation beyond reputejohncods has a reputation beyond reputejohncods has a reputation beyond reputejohncods has a reputation beyond reputejohncods has a reputation beyond reputejohncods has a reputation beyond reputejohncods has a reputation beyond reputejohncods has a reputation beyond reputejohncods has a reputation beyond reputejohncods has a reputation beyond reputejohncods has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,611,489,859.41
Total Points: 5,751,872,554.26
super poster, great to see some honesty. - dancovboxer 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Gift Giver 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushbaby View Post
Pacman don't want it when Cotto is healthy.
I didn`t know cotto was sick going into their 1st fight?? lol.
Old 06-18-2012, 02:14 AM
johncods
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 26 johncods has a reputation beyond reputejohncods has a reputation beyond reputejohncods has a reputation beyond reputejohncods has a reputation beyond reputejohncods has a reputation beyond reputejohncods has a reputation beyond reputejohncods has a reputation beyond reputejohncods has a reputation beyond reputejohncods has a reputation beyond reputejohncods has a reputation beyond reputejohncods has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,611,489,859.41
Total Points: 5,751,872,554.26
super poster, great to see some honesty. - dancovboxer 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Gift Giver 

Question for the cotto fanboys. Does cottos win against margarito count? because cotto fought tony at a catchweight and drained him?