Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 06-10-2012, 07:59 PM
doper209
Up and Comer

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,294.71
Default The fights no one talking about

we are all caught up with the pac fight but what about the ones before lol, the mike jacobs upset was crazy! boring fight but good ending and then the jorce arce, what did you guys think of that???
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-10-2012, 08:08 PM
Doctor_Tenma
Monster

Rep Power: 75 Doctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor_Tenma has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 88,817,497,879,600.14
Total Points: 88,847,630,387,169.78
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Dominicano Soy! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Toney Loc 

Quote:
Originally Posted by doper209 View Post
we are all caught up with the pac fight but what about the ones before lol, the mike jacobs upset was crazy! boring fight but good ending and then the jorce arce, what did you guys think of that???
He got headbutted, hit low, hit to the kidney, then took a hard left hand to the eardrum while his back was turned. The man is battle worn, and personally he shouldn't be anywhere near a boxing ring, it's not gonna end well for him if he continues. In no way did he quit, it's not in his demeanor, he should retire, he's already given the sport a lot of good fights.
Old 06-10-2012, 08:28 PM
Bushbaby
Wild Apache

Bank: 24,689,040,879,802.92
Total Points: 25,944,362,464,885.06
A fellow Williams fan! - Monkz cheers - LarryX2011 one of the best posters - MANIAC310 great fukkin poster - chiguy91 Happy new years - MANIAC310 
For a standup guy! - CubanGuyNYC Bradley's taking this thing down - mathed Happy Christmas amigo - chav Great poster. - CounterPunching Great Tribute to Miguel Cotto!  Thank you for taking the time! - Da Boxer 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - F-22 Raptor Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mathed Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps 

You missed it earlier today. The Mexican homey asked if we thought Arce quit. Everyone agreed that he deserved the benefit of the doubt. Then the homey went on to say that the little Rican kid was a guppy & Arce would have creamed him.

Now all I'll like to know is why people are gonna praise the quitter & discredit the guy that made him quit. That kid got put down & got up & gave Arce the business for the rest of the 1st round. That boy got major pop, I can't wait to see him again.
Old 06-10-2012, 08:40 PM
Sttag
Contender

Rep Power: 3 Sttag has a reputation beyond reputeSttag has a reputation beyond reputeSttag has a reputation beyond reputeSttag has a reputation beyond reputeSttag has a reputation beyond reputeSttag has a reputation beyond reputeSttag has a reputation beyond reputeSttag has a reputation beyond reputeSttag has a reputation beyond reputeSttag has a reputation beyond reputeSttag has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,908,437,925,533.16
Total Points: 9,908,438,933,925.86

I really don't want to discredit Arce but, to me, he looked like he was trying to get out of the fight. Didn't even try to get up before saying he was going to fall to the sides. Rolling around on the floor come on. Not 5 min had passed before has giving the interview like nothing had happened. But, it's Arce so i dunno. Also, the low blow was deflected by his elbow and laded on the belt line. I just don't know.

The upper that ended the jones fight was beautiful. Him crying was a bit too much for me but hey, it was an emotional moment.
Old 06-10-2012, 08:50 PM
BERNIE'S CORNER
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 BERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond reputeBERNIE'S CORNER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,557,899,224,385,476.00
Total Points: 5,557,899,224,385,905.00
A Pre Victory Toast! - The Surgeon cheers - TheKza have a happy and safe new years bro! :beerchug: - jose830 :rofl:@what you told Ric...that he could make all his points by making avi's - jose830 No Message - jose830 
gracias bro! :beerchug: - jose830 preciosa...cancion...:fing02: I'll drink a medalla to that one :beerchug: - jose830 Fire Marshal Bill...lmao...&quot;Let me show you something&quot; - -jose- I drooled a little when I saw that picture of the frituras - -jose- Pretend it's the entire Yankees team, Yankees suck, Jeter sucks A-rod. Go Giants!!!! And Brush My Hair one time - BrushMyHair 
enjoy...is a flan cake :D - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
He got headbutted, hit low, hit to the kidney, then took a hard left hand to the eardrum while his back was turned. The man is battle worn, and personally he shouldn't be anywhere near a boxing ring, it's not gonna end well for him if he continues. In no way did he quit, it's not in his demeanor, he should retire, he's already given the sport a lot of good fights.

Disagree with your :In no way did he quit" comment. Cause he did.

I'd like to give Arce the benefit of the doubt but I can't.

His actions after the fight and his err temporary equilibrium issued cleared a bit too soon 4 me.

He was fully aware of potential bouts that could possibly be in jeopardy if he continued.

Many of great fighters have taken this route when father time has caught up with them. Fighters with much greater records and irrefutable big balls syndrome.

I don't blame him for trying to cash in as much as he can before hanging them up but no one can convince me he didn't quit !!!

Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 06-10-2012 at 09:02 PM.
Old 06-10-2012, 09:00 PM
PACnPBFsuck
BigMac, BigKing or BigMic

Rep Power: 51 PACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,073,787,438,719,286.50
Total Points: 1,073,787,438,721,149.50
stream - BostonGuy TO THE U!!! - the mesiah Cheers bro! - dan_cov for good luck - jazluvr Happy Holidays PACnPBFsuck - !! AI-Holmes!! 
have a safe one bro! :beerchug: - jose830 No Message - dan_cov Congrats Buddy - EvilGenius thanks for the quick payment - -jose- thanks for quick payment - -jose- 
:beerchug: - -jose- about trillions - sugarsmosley 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - PACnPBFsuck AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - VERMIN Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by doper209 View Post
Mike Jones

Old 06-10-2012, 09:14 PM
ElMeroChingon
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 ElMeroChingon has a reputation beyond reputeElMeroChingon has a reputation beyond reputeElMeroChingon has a reputation beyond reputeElMeroChingon has a reputation beyond reputeElMeroChingon has a reputation beyond reputeElMeroChingon has a reputation beyond reputeElMeroChingon has a reputation beyond reputeElMeroChingon has a reputation beyond reputeElMeroChingon has a reputation beyond reputeElMeroChingon has a reputation beyond reputeElMeroChingon has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,001,020,121,773.84
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier una chela bien helada........... - bigsmoothh heres a medal for dominating at life - sugarsmosley 

Did he quit ? i don't think so. No way he would quit after putting the guy down in the first, and had never quit before, even when he couldn't hurt his opponent and was getting his share as well, and now he's suppose to quit because of this guy? lol please

everyone was disgusted with the replay, and with Rojas comments.

he still looked wobbly when he got up.
Old 06-10-2012, 09:22 PM
Chief2ndzOnly!
Long Live Walt Liquor!!!!

Rep Power: 385 Chief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond reputeChief2ndzOnly! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 660,707,166,964,941,184.00
Total Points: 661,152,673,166,851,072.00
happy new year chief my man,that ass what a beauty - HUGH JASS thanks for making me feel welcome in here homie all jokes aside you one of the few realest one in here have a safe one bro! - jose830 Hitting you with green is like Seeing a total eclipse...... Once every 72 years :lol1: - Terrel happy new year homey - -MAKAVELLI- Hey big bro thanks for the point bump - Rome-By-Ko 
To a great poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA No Message - ROSS CALIFORNIA A man with a big heart! - jazluvr Top man!!! - Jeff Da Maori From you're good friend Ross - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
From you're good friend Ross - ROSS CALIFORNIA a tresured friend! - jazluvr And a true hero - jazluvr To The C-Foundation! Spitting e flames like they from a book. My brother has the gift of words - Master Cvnt :usa2: - BulgariasFinest 
You deserve more of these bro - Alx. For the Blues - BulgariasFinest I salute you, Big Chief! Be well. - Fistic It would not let me green you, but it would allow me to give you this toast. - deanrw Merry Christmas Chief - TBear 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad 

I give Arce the benefit of the doubt. He is not known to quit, and has left it all in the ring time and time again. I dont fault Kenny as well, because it all happened so fast that he didnt have enough time to get inbetween the action before it spirialed out of control. He called the fight flawlessy as he always does(one of the best, IMHO the BEST ref currently reffing fights today). I think the fight was about to explode into a war, and Arce was gonna give as good as he got for the remainder of the fight. Rojas gave a very good account of himself getting off the canvas within the 1st minute or so of the fight to finish the round strong.

I dont agree with him callin Jorge a coward in the post fight interview. To me it was classless, and now I want Arce to blow him out in the rematch. Arce wants to fight, and he wants the rematch, and I wouldnt mind that rematch headlining a HBO or SHO card. This fight IMO was gonna steal the show that evening(even more than Randall's uppercut KO of Mike).