Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
View Poll Results: Pacquiao vs Bradley.. Who Won?
Pacquiao 640 82.58%
Bradley 101 13.03%
Draw 34 4.39%
Voters: 775. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Navigation

Old 06-10-2012, 09:00 PM
ForemanGrill
Contender

Rep Power: 4 ForemanGrill has a reputation beyond reputeForemanGrill has a reputation beyond reputeForemanGrill has a reputation beyond reputeForemanGrill has a reputation beyond reputeForemanGrill has a reputation beyond reputeForemanGrill has a reputation beyond reputeForemanGrill has a reputation beyond reputeForemanGrill has a reputation beyond reputeForemanGrill has a reputation beyond reputeForemanGrill has a reputation beyond reputeForemanGrill has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 6,615.38

Bradley is the new Jermaine Taylor.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-10-2012, 09:00 PM
Bacatit
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Bacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 97,255.75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primera View Post
The only unbiased think that HBO said was that Pacquiao was taking the first 2 minutes of each round off. And they were right.
You can't win that way, this ain't Mayweather were talking about.
Old 06-10-2012, 09:01 PM
sdcluser
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 sdcluser has a reputation beyond reputesdcluser has a reputation beyond reputesdcluser has a reputation beyond reputesdcluser has a reputation beyond reputesdcluser has a reputation beyond reputesdcluser has a reputation beyond reputesdcluser has a reputation beyond reputesdcluser has a reputation beyond reputesdcluser has a reputation beyond reputesdcluser has a reputation beyond reputesdcluser has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,991,415,677.45
Total Points: 2,036,486,747.70
you need a gift. - I'm so sorry No Message - sdcluser 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Own3d View Post
ROFL.... That dude is never going to live that down.
Fraud victim. Gonna get mugged again on November 10 and will pay HD version.
Old 06-10-2012, 09:01 PM
hectari
Racist Floyd Fans Hate Me

Rep Power: 5839 hectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,660,066,193,817.12
Total Points: 13,661,066,421,577.99
Great job exposing these idiots - thuggery So you can kiss your favorite boxer's butt - ShoulderRoll pepsi on me... - PAC-BOY A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForemanGrill View Post
It felt like Pac was carrying Bradley through the fight. I told my friend that I figured they wanted to keep Bradley's career from dropping into the toilet after his first loss, and that they would tailor the scores to be very close. When they read the first judge's score I thought "Yeah, they're doing what I figured." but then I was dumbfounded by the rest. I just don't see Bradley having won that fight no matter how many times I watch it. Sure, he was more active in the early minutes of each round, but being active doesn't really mean anything if you're not actually landing blows on the other guy. I guess the judges disagree with me, or the fight was fixed. Either way, the sport is hurt by this.
I felt the same way he carried Bradley. There was 3 times in the fight he could have really destroyed Bradley after dazing him, but he let Bradley hold him, instead of shaking Bradley off like he did Hatton and back off and continue his combos. Pac also trapped Bradley in the corner a few times and backed away, it was like Bradley was even inviting him to just throw flurries so the ref would jump in to stop it. It was really a life and death fight for Bradley because he knew he didn't have the power to hurt Pacman so he decided I have to brawl out and get out and jab and move to win. If you noticed Pac does the sign of the cross especially when he hurt his opponent the guy is to soft now he doesn't want to hurt anyone badly. Steward said as a fighter Pacman needs to be wild again, be animalistic because that is what made him so special, that he wouldn't stop punching when he had a guy hurt and would go for the kill.
Old 06-10-2012, 09:02 PM
Le samouraï
sozinho no mundo moderno

Rep Power: 10 Le samouraï has a reputation beyond reputeLe samouraï has a reputation beyond reputeLe samouraï has a reputation beyond reputeLe samouraï has a reputation beyond reputeLe samouraï has a reputation beyond reputeLe samouraï has a reputation beyond reputeLe samouraï has a reputation beyond reputeLe samouraï has a reputation beyond reputeLe samouraï has a reputation beyond reputeLe samouraï has a reputation beyond reputeLe samouraï has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 300,165,916.43
Sorry I had to insert this inside you - robust_ and this - robust_ 

Nah, the hype behind Bradley wore off almost immediately last night. Not even the folks who predicted Bradley would win were impressed. It was just a mismatch; he's not elite.
Old 06-10-2012, 09:03 PM
Michael Paine
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 31 Michael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 389,482,418,360.95
Total Points: 389,482,583,424.77
ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks you deserve a kick for your hatred of the Klitschkos - Freedom. Happy belated 1 year Anniversary. - E.P.T. Hahahaha, funny reply my ninja, here's another cake for your upcoming 2 year anniversary. - E.P.T. 
happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley 

She was feeling much better today.

hectari
Racist Floyd Fans Hate Me

Rep Power: 5839 hectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,660,066,193,817.12
Total Points: 13,661,066,421,577.99
Great job exposing these idiots - thuggery So you can kiss your favorite boxer's butt - ShoulderRoll pepsi on me... - PAC-BOY A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Weebler II View Post
hell yeah, and against, I was dumb enough to watch all 26 minutes of that video posted and you could tell he doesn't rate Pacquiao as a fighter and thinks he only has one punch - these are comments on one of the best two or three fighters in the sport
Dwyer is a big time hater, he even said some brawler had better skills than Pacquiao. I don't get why he dislikes Pacquiao so much, only thing I can think of is he lost big money betting against him
fightscore
Contender

Rep Power: 3 fightscore is a splendid one to beholdfightscore is a splendid one to beholdfightscore is a splendid one to beholdfightscore is a splendid one to beholdfightscore is a splendid one to beholdfightscore is a splendid one to beholdfightscore is a splendid one to beholdfightscore is a splendid one to behold
Total Points: 200,139,272.22
Welcome. Here, have a cookie. - Flab fightscore doesn't afraid of anything - Primera Merry Christmas &amp; happy New years bro! - dan_cov 

i hope the fans dont turn on bradley..he isnt the judges
Old 06-10-2012, 09:04 PM
FeFist
No.1

Rep Power: 18 FeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 958,680,012,296.10
Total Points: 1,088,348,935,949.90
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - FeFist 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Weebler II View Post
He's screwed anyway, he's not going to recover from a beating like that very easily and it's going to happen again in the rematch.
Huh? He looked like someone who was in a competitive fight not someone who was in a one sided beat down. He should be up to speed in 4 weeks.
____
That being said there's plenty out there for Bradley, Khan, Rios, Marquez, in the future Broner, Pacquiao rematch, Allexander rematch.

He just needs to keep winning.
Old 06-10-2012, 09:05 PM
Carpe Diem
Seize the day

Rep Power: 48 Carpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond reputeCarpe Diem has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 46,118,371,354,453.40
Total Points: 46,162,514,447,332.93
only mayweather fan i can stand and like lol! keep being a cool guy! i like slushies so here's one hehe! cheers bro! :) - Akyra Here...have a beer. Men don't drink slushies. - check hook No Message - Old Coward beer 4 a good poster - led Have a shot - danny711 
Merry Christmas - Flab old enough to drink - MANIAC310 Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Have a gift - ABOSWORTH solid poster - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Own3d View Post
She was feeling much better today.

Not cool, man. If it was anyone else, I'd be laughing right now.