Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 06-03-2012, 01:19 PM
Mastrangelo
Paul Williams beat Lara

Rep Power: 10 Mastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,581,604,314,273.27
Total Points: 2,585,347,558,771.22
thanks for the fight...cheers! - joe strong 
Default Amazing and Dangerous habit of Leo Santa Cruz.

Did anybody notice that? After landing right hand or blocking a punch, he's just putting both his hands down to his waist and he does this over and over, and over again! I was like "Come on Vusi, throw that freaking right hook at him when he stops throwing!". Leo does that even being in punching rang a lot of times. It reminds me of similar thing that Angulo was doing after blocking a punch(I think you know what I'm talking about if you saw Alfredo fighting).
If Leo was fighting Donaire and do that thing, that wouldn't last too long.

Last edited by Mastrangelo; 06-03-2012 at 01:21 PM.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-03-2012, 01:40 PM
Bronsky
AyoMaDu!

Rep Power: 11 Bronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond reputeBronsky has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 125,275,319,339.78
Total Points: 155,298,300,836.94
&quot;amor de lejo amor de pendejo&quot; lol! classic. - jose830 have a fish my brother! - jose830 Respiratory Equipment Tech...Cheers! - jose830 Happy holidays bro! - led* Thanks. Cheers! - led* 
what's up homie! :beerchug: - jose830 sapito :lol1: I remember they used to called them 'ombligitos' too! lmao - jose830 

I did see something along those lines but for the most part his hands always came back to his face.
Old 06-04-2012, 04:14 AM
Mastrangelo
Paul Williams beat Lara

Rep Power: 10 Mastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,581,604,314,273.27
Total Points: 2,585,347,558,771.22
thanks for the fight...cheers! - joe strong 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -PITO- View Post
I did see something along those lines but for the most part his hands always came back to his face.
Yes, they did come back to his face, because Malinga would back up after blocking right hand from Leo instead of countering and was just stoping after throwing combination waiting nicely for Leo to attack.
If he had someone with real speed, or smart fighter with timing, that's something he could pay high price for in the future.