Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 06-03-2012, 10:26 PM
BoxingGenius27
Banned

Rep Power: 0 BoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 304,120.51
Total Points: 9,371,058,708,673.58
nice ownage of Jro's pseudo expert/historian azz - Pancakes No Message - Tha_Greatest Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays BoxingGenius27 - !! AI-Holmes!! 
for some wshh - thuggery 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrosales13 View Post
What is his record at 154 in the last 3 years and who has beaten in that time frame? So since June 3, 2009-June 4, 2012. What is his record at 154 and who has beaten in that time frame?

We can't be going at what people did yesteryear, 3 years is enough to still have a solid resume...And, he doesn't have one in that time frame. He is not even top 10 at 154 IMO.
You're forgetting he had to break free of his manager in Russia or wherever he was at.

All I remember is Dzinziruk was begging for a fight with Williams when Williams only had 1 loss or was undefeated. Dzinziruk couldn't get the fights he wanted because of his management company, not because he wasn't deserving.

BTW, let's try to have a conversation without resorting to boxrec.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-03-2012, 10:27 PM
puga
rigo-go power rangers

Rep Power: 39 puga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond reputepuga has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18,374,911.20
Total Points: 1,011,050,450,614.16
Puga loves penis - MANIAC310 Lady boy - MANIAC310 for ur hurt vagina - Roja's480 not trolling for once - MANIAC310 sorry for hurting you its been months get over it - VERMIN 
for your hurt gash - VERMIN So you can pretend that Pacquiao is inside you - ShoulderRoll ***Punchville aka Baracuda*** We miss you! Grats to evading 2 perma bans and still not getting banned! ***PUNCHVILLE*** much love - Primera MY BOY PUNCHVILLE EVADING BANS LIKE A BAWSS ***my boy PUNCHVILLE don't listen to NO mods tellin him wat 2 do ukno im sayun?*** - Primera PUNCHVILLE MY HOMIE EVADING BANS LIKE A TRUE G, PERMA BANNED BUT HE DONT GIVE A DAMN #TEAMPACMAN ***PUNCHVILLE #1 p4p poster*** - Primera 
hey punchville, how do u avoid bans? you've already been perma banned twice and still post? how u do it? - Primera add this to your collection Mr. butthurt - Timothy Horton So you can physically feel pac inside you - Mannie Phresh Stop slandering Juan Manuel Marquez - ShoulderRoll Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Another for your collection :) - dan_cov [quote=puga;12843978]no , but you wanna kiss mine?..it tastes like burrito, you'd like it..[/quote] - Tha_Greatest fagget - Mannie Phresh Good post about drug cheats. - thuggery true legend - sugarsmosley 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - MANIAC310 

Quote:
Instead of only winning a vacant ring title by the #1 vs #2 in a box-off or in some instance a #1 vs #3.

Now you can also win it if the #1 or #2 fight either #3, #4, or #5 guy in the division.

So the #2 can fight the #5 and win the vacant ring title.They change that rule cuz' they said they had too many vacant titles...But, I thought that was the point? To have a credible title, that you can only get by fighting the absolute best in the division.

Which I found funny that they don't want vacant titles. While I guess the P4P list integrity can't be hit therefor we need a vacant #1 until the 2 best fight. So to the them a mythical make believe list like P4P is more credible than their actual division titles.

So that's for me anyways, personally myself, when it comes to The Ring. There is a pre-Golden Boy era and a post-Golden Boy era.
damn, that is ridiculous if true..." theres too many vacant titles therefore anyone from #1 to #5 can fight for ring title"...where the hell is the logic to that.. and how the fu ck does that solve the problem...jeez
Old 06-03-2012, 10:28 PM
therealpugilist
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 therealpugilist is infamous around these partstherealpugilist is infamous around these partstherealpugilist is infamous around these partstherealpugilist is infamous around these partstherealpugilist is infamous around these partstherealpugilist is infamous around these partstherealpugilist is infamous around these partstherealpugilist is infamous around these partstherealpugilist is infamous around these partstherealpugilist is infamous around these partstherealpugilist is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 230,775.92

Ok by the basic rules off become the real champion of the weight the number one guys had to beat the number two guy....Mayweather was not rated and defeated the number 1 one guy he takes his spot....Canelo is rated number 2 or at least 3 so if he beats him he is the recognized champ if the title is vacant right....screw the alphabets
Old 06-03-2012, 10:33 PM
ИATAS
Legend

Rep Power: 148 ИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond reputeИATAS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 709,368,001,014,901.75
Total Points: 1,812,322,620,107,301.00
Have a virtual beer on me. - FRKO Good Poster! - J. HITTER Thanks for the help dude. - S a m u r a i For the brilliant post in lady's atheist 2 thread. - ABOSWORTH Bhop gif. I will send you gift number 2 when you actually finish it. :) - Precision 
Cocktail hour - mangler hey, you richly deserved the shiet right here, right now - cleaner147 to complete ur mothafukkin collection - cleaner147 War Hopkins!!!...Anyways Here Is A Gift My Man - BritishBoxing92 War Natas!!! - Old Coward 
Tye Tye Tye - DorianWozniacki one of my favourite posters - Blah! BURRRRRRRRR! - led's baby mama happy bday homey - MANGLER Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
great game thanks for payment :beerchug: - jose830 Great thread - Boxing Goat -Rapernick- :lol1: - -jose- It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for making classic threads - jas Great poster - jas 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Childhood Cancer - jazluvr Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - street bully Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
Autism - Lorily Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - MANGLER Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 

he could win the ring belt but he wouldn't be a lineal champ.

canelo won his belt by beating Matthew Hatton.
Old 06-03-2012, 10:34 PM
jrosales13
undisputed champion

Rep Power: 77 jrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3.85
Total Points: 383,418,950,558.09
13 burgers - Dambala Good poster - Mucus Great poster/member award! - jazluvr Leader of the MannyPac Mafia, a real OG - Erik13 For being one of the most solid posters in the History of BoxingScene!!!!  Keep on posting bruh. - Chief2ndzOnly! 
more beer - -pound4pound- Maidana p4p GOAT - Dick Buffman These are really good - jazluvr This place would not be the same without you Jro... you rock - Lorily for being a great poster - led 
For keepin' it real - jazluvr hope you get drunk :) - led Thanks for hooking me up with your cousin - Heebarican oscar haters need beer - -pound4pound- Merry X-mas!!! - HandSpeed303 
Happy Holidays Jro! - Lorily Have a slice - SouthpawSwagger Here is a beer for you homie!! - el20cuatro Fellow Leuzinger Olympian - MANIAC310 Happy Holidays JRo! - Lorily 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Akinapepemo World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Timmy Chans World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Timmy Chans Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - MANIAC310 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
You're forgetting he had to break free of his manager in Russia or wherever he was at.

All I remember is Dzinziruk was begging for a fight with Williams when Williams only had 1 loss or was undefeated. Dzinziruk couldn't get the fights he wanted because of his management company, not because he wasn't deserving.

BTW, let's try to have a conversation without resorting to boxrec.
No real need to look at boxrec, to know that in that time frame he only has fought just 1 time at 154 and against a none legit opponent. I mean you do follow his career right?

And, his management beef had been taken care of by the time he fought Martinez. So that excuse doesn't fly post Martinez, he had management problems around 08 early 09.

We don't know what he has left right now. Because, we have barely seen him. He doesn't get the benefit of the doubt cuz' of what he did years ago. He needs to prove it today.
Old 06-03-2012, 10:37 PM
BoxingGenius27
Banned

Rep Power: 0 BoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond repute
nice ownage of Jro's pseudo expert/historian azz - Pancakes No Message - Tha_Greatest Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays BoxingGenius27 - !! AI-Holmes!! 
for some wshh - thuggery 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA 

Quote:
No real need to look at boxrec, to know that in that time frame he only has fought just 1 time at 154 and against a none legit opponent. I mean you do follow his career right?

And, his management beef had been taken care of by the time he fought Martinez. So that excuse doesn't fly post Martinez, he had management problems around 08 early 09.

We don't know what he has left right now. Because, we have barely seen him. He doesn't get the benefit of the doubt cuz' of what he did years ago. He needs to prove it today.
He only fought Martinez about a year ago. I don't know why he hasn't fought since, when he should, I agree. I think it's going to be hard for him to get a fight given his high risk low reward.

If you don't think beating Dzinziruk will prove anything, that's fine.

But you know as well as I do that if Dzinziruk and Canelo got in the ring, it's a damn good chance Canelo isn't leaving undefeated.

I'm calling Dzinziruk a good fighter based off what I've seen, if you don't think he's good then that's cool; unless you're going to tell me who I should think is solid and who I shouldn't?
Old 06-03-2012, 10:41 PM
jrosales13
undisputed champion

Rep Power: 77 jrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond repute
13 burgers - Dambala Good poster - Mucus Great poster/member award! - jazluvr Leader of the MannyPac Mafia, a real OG - Erik13 For being one of the most solid posters in the History of BoxingScene!!!!  Keep on posting bruh. - Chief2ndzOnly! 
more beer - -pound4pound- Maidana p4p GOAT - Dick Buffman These are really good - jazluvr This place would not be the same without you Jro... you rock - Lorily for being a great poster - led 
For keepin' it real - jazluvr hope you get drunk :) - led Thanks for hooking me up with your cousin - Heebarican oscar haters need beer - -pound4pound- Merry X-mas!!! - HandSpeed303 
Happy Holidays Jro! - Lorily Have a slice - SouthpawSwagger Here is a beer for you homie!! - el20cuatro Fellow Leuzinger Olympian - MANIAC310 Happy Holidays JRo! - Lorily 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Akinapepemo World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Timmy Chans World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Timmy Chans Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - MANIAC310 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether 

Quote:
Originally Posted by puga View Post
damn, that is ridiculous if true..." theres too many vacant titles therefore anyone from #1 to #5 can fight for ring title"...where the hell is the logic to that.. and how the fu ck does that solve the problem...jeez
Oh it's true. And, there is no logic IMO.

Like I said,

there is a pre-Golden Boy era and a post-Golden Boy era when it comes to The Ring now.
Old 06-03-2012, 10:51 PM
jrosales13
undisputed champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
He only fought Martinez about a year ago. I don't know why he hasn't fought since, when he should, I agree. I think it's going to be hard for him to get a fight given his high risk low reward.

If you don't think beating Dzinziruk will prove anything, that's fine.

But you know as well as I do that if Dzinziruk and Canelo got in the ring, it's a damn good chance Canelo isn't leaving undefeated.

I'm calling Dzinziruk a good fighter based off what I've seen, if you don't think he's good then that's cool; unless you're going to tell me who I should think is solid and who I shouldn't?
This is why I don't like having conversations with you. because, you really lack reading comprehension.

I'm not saying that Dzinziruk is good or not good. What I'm saying about Dzinziruk as of right now there is an UNKNOWN with him. because, it's been over 2 years since we saw him at 154 and that was against a below average opponent.

What I'm saying is that Dzinziruk isn't top 10 as of right now. Because, of that.

What I'm saying is that he isn't in the picture to declare a lineal champion. Molina, Kirkland, Lara, they are in the picture. Not dzinziruk because of his lack of activity and the unknown factor with him.

Could he very easily still have it and be a top JMW? Yes. But, just as easily he could be done in the top level. Because, he hasn't fought in a very long time against a true contender like opponent at 154.
Old 06-03-2012, 10:53 PM
jrosales13
undisputed champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealpugilist View Post
Ok by the basic rules off become the real champion of the weight the number one guys had to beat the number two guy....Mayweather was not rated and defeated the number 1 one guy he takes his spot....Canelo is rated number 2 or at least 3 so if he beats him he is the recognized champ if the title is vacant right....screw the alphabets
Ring champ...maybe, lineal champ...No.

Molina and Kirkland have better resumes at 154 than Canelo. Hell, Lara has probably put in more work at 154 than Canelo.

Really Molina and Kirkland should be ranked above Canelo.
Old 06-03-2012, 10:59 PM
BoxingGenius27
Banned

for some wshh - thuggery 

Quote:
This is why I don't like having conversations with you. because, you really lack reading comprehension.

I'm not saying that Dzinziruk is good or not good. What I'm saying about Dzinziruk as of right now there is an UNKNOWN with him. because, it's been over 2 years since we saw him at 154 and that was against a below average opponent.

What I'm saying is that Dzinziruk isn't top 10 as of right now. Because, of that.

What I'm saying is that he isn't in the picture to declare a lineal champion. Molina, Kirkland, Lara, they are in the picture. Not dzinziruk because of his lack of activity and the unknown factor with him.

Could he very easily still have it and be a top JMW? Yes. But, just as easily he could be done in the top level. Because, he hasn't fought in a very long time against a true contender like opponent at 154.

I hear what you're saying. He doesn't have a notable name on his record. I understand that.

My point in the argument is the highlighted.

If Dzinziruk beats someone worthy, which he's capable of doing and gets the fights he's been asking for for the last several years, by the time Mayweather beats Canelo, Lara or Kirkland, guess who will be waiting if he's consistently winning also? Dzinziruk.

Or do you think I was expecting Mayweather to defeat Lara, Kirkland, Canelo and Dzinziruk all within a year?