Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 05-31-2012, 05:51 PM
pacfan
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 pacfan has a reputation beyond reputepacfan has a reputation beyond reputepacfan has a reputation beyond reputepacfan has a reputation beyond reputepacfan has a reputation beyond reputepacfan has a reputation beyond reputepacfan has a reputation beyond reputepacfan has a reputation beyond reputepacfan has a reputation beyond reputepacfan has a reputation beyond reputepacfan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 191,306.42
Total Points: 205,985.20

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
why no pressure is being put on Bradley and Pacquiao since their fight is coming up, all the focus is on Mayweather and question his test and trying to make claims that his test came out positive but yet I don't see any boxing Websites or even fans asking about the type of Testing that Bradley and Pacquiao are doing

USADA or VADA...does matter to me as long as the fighter is being tested more then just the basic Nevada Testing
why are you so sure he's not taking these tests?

the test administered to peterson and berto were not something special or "extra". in fact, peterson's sample that was tested positive was taken approx 60 days before his fight with khan. and it was urine sample. most likely, pacman's is more stringent than that as well as his previous fights.

so stop this nonsense about pac not getting tested.

Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-31-2012, 05:51 PM
ts33
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 7 ts33 has a reputation beyond reputets33 has a reputation beyond reputets33 has a reputation beyond reputets33 has a reputation beyond reputets33 has a reputation beyond reputets33 has a reputation beyond reputets33 has a reputation beyond reputets33 has a reputation beyond reputets33 has a reputation beyond reputets33 has a reputation beyond reputets33 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 77,897.31

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonthegee View Post
Fans do what they do. They choose sides. I dont think ive ever said Manny is or was juicing (at least I cant remember off the top of my head). But when your team is linked to steriods in the past that will cast some doubts. Arizas been linked to PEDs in the past. Freddie Roach has trained multiple fighters that have tested positive for PEDs.

If you go back to the David Diaz fight and listen to Manny Steward and Jim Lampley pre fight their talking about Pac like his carreer is over. Remember this is 3 months after Pac v Marquez 2. You can ask how could Manny bounce back and recover from the Marquez fight so fast?
Didn't Roger Mayweather work with Lamont Peterson in the past?
Old 05-31-2012, 06:15 PM
Ko King 212
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 Ko King 212 has a reputation beyond reputeKo King 212 has a reputation beyond reputeKo King 212 has a reputation beyond reputeKo King 212 has a reputation beyond reputeKo King 212 has a reputation beyond reputeKo King 212 has a reputation beyond reputeKo King 212 has a reputation beyond reputeKo King 212 has a reputation beyond reputeKo King 212 has a reputation beyond reputeKo King 212 has a reputation beyond reputeKo King 212 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,238,683,901,137.88
Total Points: 4,238,702,987,018.42

I'm curious to why y'all giving dude any shine. He has always hated Floyd and he is using Floyd name to make a name for his self. Is simple really. Dude is nothing more then steve Kim flunk.
Old 06-01-2012, 03:48 PM
mrcupide2
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 7 mrcupide2 has a brilliant futuremrcupide2 has a brilliant futuremrcupide2 has a brilliant futuremrcupide2 has a brilliant futuremrcupide2 has a brilliant futuremrcupide2 has a brilliant futuremrcupide2 has a brilliant futuremrcupide2 has a brilliant futuremrcupide2 has a brilliant futuremrcupide2 has a brilliant futuremrcupide2 has a brilliant future
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 99,120.76
Good boxing - rorymac 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ko King 212 View Post
I'm curious to why y'all giving dude any shine. He has always hated Floyd and he is using Floyd name to make a name for his self. Is simple really. Dude is nothing more then steve Kim flunk.
Yeah ^^ true that, I heard he was the one who spread the rumors about Mayweather cycling drugs when he is on vacations lollol Gabriel Motoya also might be in a lot of trouble from GBP. I was told that Gabirel Motoya took down the articles and asked other forums to take it down.