Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 05-30-2012, 12:13 PM
yoz
Yoz

Rep Power: 35 yoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond reputeyoz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 668,321,884,769,905.75
Total Points: 715,321,884,779,803.75
Mayweather vs Cotto: Predictor Champion. - Barnburner ye old good poster egg - Earl Hickey Thank you - codey For quick payment - FkDaHtrs For quick payment - FkDaHtrs 
Happy Christmas amigo - chav Good and objective poster! - Simurgh To put on when you suck the mods' collective cocks! - Arsene Knows Yoz...cool like the other side of the pillow - JAB5239 Merry Christmas & Happy New Year - Freedom2013 
Merry Christmas! =] Thanks for the green k too! =] - Tyler_Durden little cunt put me on ignore, lol. - Weltschmerz pretend it's lennox you queer - Weltschmerz kick this faqqot - Weltschmerz thanks man - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Thanks for the tip...lol - jazluvr smear this in your ugly face and suck a fat c0ck, slut - Rammstein 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - FkDaHtrs Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - FkDaHtrs Childhood Cancer - FkDaHtrs Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - FkDaHtrs 

Froch will fight anyone, anywhere. The same can hardly be said about Calzaghe.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-30-2012, 12:17 PM
IronDanHamza
IronDanHamza

Rep Power: 66 IronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,210,498,808,690,216.25
Total Points: 1,239,718,924,811,764.75
One of the best posters on the site. - Barnburner medal of honor - New England For ur award winning thread buddy - The Surgeon For getting more than 80% on my quiz. - Barnburner Super-Poster - McGoorty 
You have excellent boxing knowledge keep sharing! - rorymac Prize for thread contributions - McGoorty Merry Crimbo - The Surgeon for the facts... - Alx. Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Cool dude - BoxingGenius27 Happy New Year - Freedom. on the house... - mathed IronDanHamza knows boxing! - LoadedWraps 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - New England Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Barnburner Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Barnburner 

@ his best wins by Lucian Bute and Robin Reid.
Old 05-30-2012, 12:22 PM
House of Stone
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 House of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 21,480,346,581.63
Total Points: 235,530,434,944.98
Prospect of the Year! - Barnburner Pretend Its Klitsckos and sit on it... LOL - afiln Kick this keyboard warrior. - Weltschmerz One of Boxingscene's best!! - JAB5239 atg poster! - jas 

3 atgs? lol

Roy Jones was shot, Eubank was shot, Hopkins made him look like **** ....
I stopped reading your post after that as I'm sure with a start like that it could only have been retarded.
Old 05-30-2012, 12:50 PM
jermainerambo
Contender

Rep Power: 6 jermainerambo has a reputation beyond reputejermainerambo has a reputation beyond reputejermainerambo has a reputation beyond reputejermainerambo has a reputation beyond reputejermainerambo has a reputation beyond reputejermainerambo has a reputation beyond reputejermainerambo has a reputation beyond reputejermainerambo has a reputation beyond reputejermainerambo has a reputation beyond reputejermainerambo has a reputation beyond reputejermainerambo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 30,116,020.96

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPREAD View Post
Have a day off, Calslappys resume should have an asterix next to it, fighting a washed up Eubank, Jones, and somehow winning a decision against Hopkins does not make your resume better than Froch's.

Froch has a win over Dirrell, who is faster,stronger,slicker and bigger than anyone Calzaghe has ever fought.

When did he fight his prime ward fight?, never he fought Lacy and Manfredo who were never great.

Wheres Dawson on his resume?, Jones Jnr before 2000, Tarver?, Glen Johnson?, I even heard Winky was gunna go up and fight Calzaghe.

His best win was Kessler and thats it, Froch beats Kessler in a rematch, unlucky not to get a draw in Denmark then again its Denmark.

Theres a whole 6 videos dedicated to breaking down how Calzaghe lost to Hopkins on youtube.

name 2 real smw dirrel fought?.........

name 1 real smw dirrel beat?.........go on make yourself look Stupid

omar sheika beat a prime Glen Johnson in his next fight he fought calzaghe and got KO in 5 rounds

the winner of tarver vs bhop got a shot at calzaghe

Glen Johnson and tarver were 35 year old bums there claim to fame was by beat roy jones...they were 35 when they won a world title

Winky was a LMW that never dared to step foot in the 168 pound weight class...bhop never had the courage also

andre ward is not great he can end up like lacy and bute it only takes 1 fight

Last edited by jermainerambo; 05-30-2012 at 12:53 PM.
Old 05-30-2012, 01:05 PM
Jayallday9
Contender

Rep Power: 4 Jayallday9 is a jewel in the roughJayallday9 is a jewel in the roughJayallday9 is a jewel in the roughJayallday9 is a jewel in the rough
Total Points: 14,107.53

Carl's resume is ALOT better ( even though he is overrated too) than Joe's. Calzaghe was good at the most and his resume is fraudulent. Oh and Bernard won that fight BTW.
Old 05-30-2012, 01:12 PM
NoLove
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 7 NoLove has a reputation beyond reputeNoLove has a reputation beyond reputeNoLove has a reputation beyond reputeNoLove has a reputation beyond reputeNoLove has a reputation beyond reputeNoLove has a reputation beyond reputeNoLove has a reputation beyond reputeNoLove has a reputation beyond reputeNoLove has a reputation beyond reputeNoLove has a reputation beyond reputeNoLove has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 135,897,477.44
Total Points: 136,516,685.26
one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jermainerambo View Post
joe calzaghe was the best in the era
I agree. But he never proved it in the ring. You can gloss it up all you want but he ducked most big fights. He was even scared of Pavlik.
Old 05-30-2012, 01:16 PM
-MAKAVELLI-
deicide

Rep Power: 299 -MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute-MAKAVELLI- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 171,270,272,349,964,192.00
Total Points: 171,870,385,433,925,600.00
Great Poster - Mr. Fantastic Feliz Navidad - El Mustang merry xmas - Ether Happy Holidays Makie!  :kiss: - Lorily Christmas Beer! Cheers you crazy bastard. - ThePhantom5 
42k post medal! - Flabulous For good luck - jazluvr I heard you're big, but don't worry Tua is bigger - Uns Happy holidays bro! - led* Happy New Year, bro. - Libido Sanchez 
Happy Holidays MAKAVELLI - !! AI-Holmes!! have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 Happy New Year - Freedom. Tagay para sa new year! - led* Happy Holidays, bud! - jazluvr 
Funniest poster on site, here's a burger - jas Old School Thread - -jose- From your pal, BeerBro - Beercules damn son! you one handsome fellow! and with all do respect...Wow!!! that girl you with is Bad!!! definitely wifey material. - -jose- Sorry for the my in the moment RED K, here is a medal. - BrushMyHair 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - S a m u r a i Head and Neck Cancer - S a m u r a i Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - ??? Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Jim Jeffries 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - deanrw Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Pretty Boy32 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - dans01234 Head and Neck Cancer - PensionKiller 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Akinapepemo Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Akinapepemo Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - MARKBNLV Childhood Cancer - LeeVanCleef 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 

Calzaghe fanboys feelin threatened by The Cobra eh
Old 05-30-2012, 01:18 PM
jermainerambo
Contender

Rep Power: 6 jermainerambo has a reputation beyond reputejermainerambo has a reputation beyond reputejermainerambo has a reputation beyond reputejermainerambo has a reputation beyond reputejermainerambo has a reputation beyond reputejermainerambo has a reputation beyond reputejermainerambo has a reputation beyond reputejermainerambo has a reputation beyond reputejermainerambo has a reputation beyond reputejermainerambo has a reputation beyond reputejermainerambo has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 30,116,020.96

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLove View Post
I agree. But he never proved it in the ring. You can gloss it up all you want but he ducked most big fights. He was even scared of Pavlik.

NAME THE BIG FIGHTS JOE CALZAGHE DUCKED?..........go on make yourself look Stupid

scared of Pavlik LOL LOL
Old 05-30-2012, 01:22 PM
NoLove
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 7 NoLove has a reputation beyond reputeNoLove has a reputation beyond reputeNoLove has a reputation beyond reputeNoLove has a reputation beyond reputeNoLove has a reputation beyond reputeNoLove has a reputation beyond reputeNoLove has a reputation beyond reputeNoLove has a reputation beyond reputeNoLove has a reputation beyond reputeNoLove has a reputation beyond reputeNoLove has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by House of Stone View Post
3 atgs? lol

Roy Jones was shot, Eubank was shot, Hopkins made him look like **** ....
I stopped reading your post after that as I'm sure with a start like that it could only have been retarded.
This. One thing that really pisses me off about Calzaghe is 90% of the time he takes credit for other people beating opponents instead of stepping up into the lions den and doing it himself.

When Hopkins beat Pavlik he said ''I told you he was rubbish''. F**k that get off your fat ass and fight these guys yourself.
Old 05-30-2012, 01:25 PM
NoLove
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by jermainerambo View Post
NAME THE BIG FIGHTS JOE CALZAGHE DUCKED?..........go on make yourself look Stupid

scared of Pavlik LOL LOL
Pavlik, Froch, Dawson, Johnson etc. He could have made millions fighting Pavlik and Froch but he simply couldnt find the self belief. its that simple.