Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition
Thread Navigation

Old 05-22-2012, 10:41 AM
~AK49~
Liquor and Whores

Rep Power: 27 ~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute~AK49~ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 547,734,370,421,014.75
Total Points: 547,776,387,467,132.00
good discussion man. - chiguy91 great game thanks for payment :beerchug: - jose830 Great thread - E.P.T. unicorn land :lol1: - -jose- 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4thincarnation View Post
I would put real money on the op not getting there.
Depends on where 'there' is, but ya i wouldnt bet against you.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-25-2012, 12:47 PM
them_apples
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 20 them_apples has a reputation beyond reputethem_apples has a reputation beyond reputethem_apples has a reputation beyond reputethem_apples has a reputation beyond reputethem_apples has a reputation beyond reputethem_apples has a reputation beyond reputethem_apples has a reputation beyond reputethem_apples has a reputation beyond reputethem_apples has a reputation beyond reputethem_apples has a reputation beyond reputethem_apples has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,449,081,570.32
Total Points: 6,650,211,563.77
For making sense -- a rarity on BoxingScene. - S a m u r a i You make sense. Cheers, bro! - FightFreak 
Send a message via MSN to them_apples

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleMM View Post
Is it the 7k calorie a day diet that allows you to put on muscle and tear down bodyfat at the same time? Or is it the special plyometric routine he does that allows him to put on muscle and move up in weight like no other fighter has done.

I'm just asking because the most physically gifted boxer, maybe in the history of the sport, Roy Jones JR, lost his power as he moved up in weight. RJJ could KO with one punch in the lower weights but once he moved up to LHW he was a pot shot fighter.

I'm wondering what Pac is doing that makes him do something not even the most physical gifted boxer in boxing history had been able to do which is put on muscle, not put on BF, and keep your power and speed?

Is it his awesoeme Filipino genetics? I don't think so, he is a very small, thin boned, narrow body structure.

What is he doing? Anyoen have the routine?

well for one, he's hiding his weight in his legs. I remember he weighed 146 lbs on fight night against Marquez 2. The fight was at 130. The other is, he hits guys a lot more now and stops them. It's really the Hatton fight that made him look like a monster but since then he's just shown he's an above average puncher. Shane koed Marg for example, Pac just beat him up.

At 130 and below though hell, I used to watch him just to see how many times he would drop his opponent he was so explosive.

Taking into account style, Jones not being an overly agressive buzzsaw that Pacquiao is, id say its looking normal. Jones wobbled ruiz a few times just like Pac did to Marg. It's about the same weight difference although precentage wise probably more of a feat. for Pacquiao. If Jones hit ruiz 100 times per round I'd imagine ruiz looking a lot more worse for wear too.
Old 05-28-2012, 11:35 PM
hudas
Amateur

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,284.95

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleMM View Post
Is it the 7k calorie a day diet that allows you to put on muscle and tear down bodyfat at the same time? Or is it the special plyometric routine he does that allows him to put on muscle and move up in weight like no other fighter has done.

I'm just asking because the most physically gifted boxer, maybe in the history of the sport, Roy Jones JR, lost his power as he moved up in weight. RJJ could KO with one punch in the lower weights but once he moved up to LHW he was a pot shot fighter.

I'm wondering what Pac is doing that makes him do something not even the most physical gifted boxer in boxing history had been able to do which is put on muscle, not put on BF, and keep your power and speed?

Is it his awesoeme Filipino genetics? I don't think so, he is a very small, thin boned, narrow body structure.

What is he doing? Anyoen have the routine?
The Pacman has a very gifted bone structure. He is a small man with a bonesize of a heavyweight fighter. Some years ago there was an article about this...it says his wrist size alone is almost as big as mike tyson...and he is fighting in the lower division. Imagine the power in those! God damn!
Old 05-29-2012, 01:02 AM
Pez
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 Pez has a reputation beyond reputePez has a reputation beyond reputePez has a reputation beyond reputePez has a reputation beyond reputePez has a reputation beyond reputePez has a reputation beyond reputePez has a reputation beyond reputePez has a reputation beyond reputePez has a reputation beyond reputePez has a reputation beyond reputePez has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 48,805,738,286.49
Total Points: 49,805,744,623.64

troll thread failed.
Old 05-29-2012, 01:20 AM
them_apples
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 20 them_apples has a reputation beyond reputethem_apples has a reputation beyond reputethem_apples has a reputation beyond reputethem_apples has a reputation beyond reputethem_apples has a reputation beyond reputethem_apples has a reputation beyond reputethem_apples has a reputation beyond reputethem_apples has a reputation beyond reputethem_apples has a reputation beyond reputethem_apples has a reputation beyond reputethem_apples has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,449,081,570.32
Total Points: 6,650,211,563.77
For making sense -- a rarity on BoxingScene. - S a m u r a i You make sense. Cheers, bro! - FightFreak 
Send a message via MSN to them_apples

Quote:
Originally Posted by hudas View Post
The Pacman has a very gifted bone structure. He is a small man with a bonesize of a heavyweight fighter. Some years ago there was an article about this...it says his wrist size alone is almost as big as mike tyson...and he is fighting in the lower division. Imagine the power in those! God damn!
yeah, its like hes very stocky and big boned yet doesnt have a lot of natural mass up top. I've heard that too, his wrists are like what 8 inches? which is massive for a little guy. Rocky Marciano type ****.