Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
View Poll Results: Will the Froch that beat Bute as well beat anyone else of note @ SMW?
Yes 13 68.42%
No 6 31.58%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Navigation

Old 05-28-2012, 07:56 PM
nb_out_king
Contender

Rep Power: 6 nb_out_king has a reputation beyond reputenb_out_king has a reputation beyond reputenb_out_king has a reputation beyond reputenb_out_king has a reputation beyond reputenb_out_king has a reputation beyond reputenb_out_king has a reputation beyond reputenb_out_king has a reputation beyond reputenb_out_king has a reputation beyond reputenb_out_king has a reputation beyond reputenb_out_king has a reputation beyond reputenb_out_king has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,704,648.91
Total Points: 2,716,873.04
Heres your first gift dude - Disposable Arts gift - MANGLER 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER 
Default Earth calling Froch.

Initially I did not see Froch vs. Bute, but my god people went crazy about Frochs victory. "Vicious Froch rules the 168's" and stuff like that were said afterwards and so I decided to see it.

I was rather disappointed.

It was a total street fight with way to much hitting Bute in the back head in round one and two.

It was obvious that Bute had only fought opposition, where he did not need to keep his hands up, and thus couldn't figure out to do it, when the opposition started hitting back.

Much have been said about Frochs enormous power, but how the f U C k could he not finish Bute in round 3 with all those power punches delivered right to the temple of Bute?

How could Bute keep trying to hit Froch in the side (of the body) with the right hand (with his left hanging down), when Carls left arm was in the way and thus made it possible for Carl to hit with the right at will? What an amateur.

How could Bute not get his southpaw jab going with the left hook for support, when everybody could see, that was what he needed to do?

I - myself a Froch fan - got to say, that Froch did what he needed to do, but a punching bag would have offered more resistance and I have to say, that neither Ward nor Kessler or Dirrell would have been defeated by the "vicious" Froch, that beat Bute.

I kept saying, that Kessler should have taken Bute on for a lesser purse, 'cuz he could then be the one to expose him, but now Froch did it and good for him. He very much needed the win, but let's not get carried away. Froch fought much better against both Pascal, AA and Kessler imo.

Last edited by nb_out_king; 05-29-2012 at 06:53 AM.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-28-2012, 07:59 PM
Michael Paine
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 31 Michael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 389,482,418,360.95
Total Points: 389,482,592,266.77
ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks you deserve a kick for your hatred of the Klitschkos - Freedom. Happy belated 1 year Anniversary. - E.P.T. Hahahaha, funny reply my ninja, here's another cake for your upcoming 2 year anniversary. - E.P.T. 
happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley 

Dirrell has already been beat because he fought like a ***** and the zkessler fight was very close. Only Ward has beat Froch convincingly.
Old 05-28-2012, 08:00 PM
Broken Dreams**
Banned

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,529.15

bute might be a C+ fighter who been taking on bums.

Froch is B level

Ward being A minus
Old 05-28-2012, 08:01 PM
Weebler I
El Weeblerito I

Rep Power: 69 Weebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 76,561,214,498.33
Total Points: 50,207,899,254,702.08
Ricky &amp;quot;The Hitman&amp;quot; Hatton - Freedom. We bicker a lot, are we brothers? Lol it's all in fun! Keeps the board alive - Atreyu Khalil have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Happy holidays bro! - led* Top Poster - Dr Rumack 
Probably the most objective poster on this site. - Yosser Hughes Can't green so have this - Alx. Thanks - E.P.T. happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley super poster - jas 
Legend - jas 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bigsmoothh 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nb_out_king View Post
"Vicious Froch rules the 168's" and stuff like that were said afterwards
No it wasn't.

Quote:
I - myself a Froch fan - got to say, that Froch did what he needed to do, but a punching bag would have offered more resistance and I have to say, that neither Ward nor Kessler or Dirrell would have been defeated by the "vicious" Froch, that beat Bute.
1. You're clearly not a Froch fan
2. Ward no, Kessler maybe, Dirrell ran away from 'vicious Froch'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Dreams** View Post
bute might be a C+ fighter who been taking on bums.

Froch is B level

Ward being A minus
Ward is A+
Froch is A-

Bute? well let's wait and see.
Old 05-28-2012, 08:15 PM
jayjames616
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 4 jayjames616 will become famous soon enoughjayjames616 will become famous soon enough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 71,930.81

He'll beat Groves, Stevenson and Degale but he would lose to Ward, Kessler, Dawson and the Dirrell brothers (if healthy and not in Nottingham).
Old 05-29-2012, 06:04 AM
nb_out_king
Contender

Rep Power: 6 nb_out_king has a reputation beyond reputenb_out_king has a reputation beyond reputenb_out_king has a reputation beyond reputenb_out_king has a reputation beyond reputenb_out_king has a reputation beyond reputenb_out_king has a reputation beyond reputenb_out_king has a reputation beyond reputenb_out_king has a reputation beyond reputenb_out_king has a reputation beyond reputenb_out_king has a reputation beyond reputenb_out_king has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Weebler II View Post
No it wasn't.

1. You're clearly not a Froch fan
2. Ward no, Kessler maybe, Dirrell ran away from 'vicious Froch'
Weebler, so I can't be a Froch fan and still be realistic. If you're only a true fan when blinded by reality, then you're not a fan, but a fanatic!

I'm a not. My favorite active boxers are Kessler, Froch, Mayweather, Pacman, Mosley and a few others.

I dislike Ward, Dirrell and Haye and some more.

I hope for a Kessler vs. Froch II, because that was a great fight and they clearly bring out the best in eachother.

As I was disappointed about Froch saturday, so was I disappointed in Kessler, when Ward clearly beat him, but I'm still his fan and I'll still defend him and root for him. As I will root for Froch next time he fights (except if it's against Kessler )

All I'm saying is, that Froch is the same fighter as always, but Bute got exposed.
Old 05-29-2012, 06:10 AM
Weebler I
El Weeblerito I

Rep Power: 69 Weebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 76,561,214,498.33
Total Points: 50,207,899,254,702.08
Ricky &amp;quot;The Hitman&amp;quot; Hatton - Freedom. We bicker a lot, are we brothers? Lol it's all in fun! Keeps the board alive - Atreyu Khalil have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Happy holidays bro! - led* Top Poster - Dr Rumack 
Probably the most objective poster on this site. - Yosser Hughes Can't green so have this - Alx. Thanks - E.P.T. happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley super poster - jas 
Legend - jas 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bigsmoothh 

Quote:
Weebler, so I can't be a Froch fan and still be realistic. If you're only a true fan when blinded by reality, then you're not a fan, but a fanatic!

I'm a not. My favorite active boxers are Kessler, Froch, Mayweather, Pacman, Mosley and a few others.

I dislike Ward, Dirrell and Haye and some more.

I hope for a Kessler vs. Froch II, because that was a great fight and they clearly bring out the best in eachother.

As I was disappointed about Froch saturday, so was I disappointed in Kessler, when Ward clearly beat him, but I'm still his fan and I'll still defend him and root for him. As I will root for Froch next time he fights (except if it's against Kessler )

All I'm saying is, that Froch is the same fighter as always, but Bute got exposed.
Isn't fan short for fanatic?

I felt you were a little negative about the win and there arent many CF fans who would claim he loses to Dirrell but okay I take it back if you insist.

The thread is really about Bute though, you're quite critical but imo his next couple of opponents will tell us what level he's really at. I wouldn't write any fighter off after one bad performance. Styles make fights after all and Bute really seemed to struggle with Froch's.
Old 05-29-2012, 06:19 AM
Earl Hickey
Boooooomb Squad

Rep Power: 106 Earl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 331,779,835,227,580.19
Total Points: 332,279,835,908,469.62
have fun with this - Sir TomJones Apple - iBreakbeat You'll need these - Rip Chudd Congrats man! - Rip Chudd Stay safe - rorymac 
Making us BS members proud - Versastyle Happy early Bday and congrats on 10k love :kiss: - Bossy blue parallelogram for your birthday - Jack Napier Happy Birthday darling! I hope you have a wonderful day xxx - Bossy I swear you make my day with every single post. - Alx. 
LOL, that cracked me up. Here's a cold one on me. - BulgariasFinest Excellent poster. I chuckle every time you post that gif of RJJ getting KTFO. - I'm so sorry Here's one on me - led* 14k posts - ShaunRoberts Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
happy 15,000 - JonoYoungP4P Boxing scenes number one idiot - ROSS CALIFORNIA #FREE EARL HICKEY #JusticeForEarl - thuggery with a bit of luck it's not severe! - HUGH JASS Wilder's right hand leaves them too drunk to stand! - valero 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Gift Giver AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Ether 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - iBreakbeat 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Shiranui Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - thuggery 

**** off with these kind of threads you idiots
Old 05-29-2012, 06:27 AM
nb_out_king
Contender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl-Lesnar View Post
**** off with these kind of threads you idiots
Let it all out, son. Get it off your chest. You need a shoulder to cry on?
Old 05-29-2012, 06:33 AM
Earl Hickey
Boooooomb Squad

Rep Power: 106 Earl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond reputeEarl Hickey has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 331,779,835,227,580.19
Total Points: 332,279,835,908,469.62
have fun with this - Sir TomJones Apple - iBreakbeat You'll need these - Rip Chudd Congrats man! - Rip Chudd Stay safe - rorymac 
Making us BS members proud - Versastyle Happy early Bday and congrats on 10k love :kiss: - Bossy blue parallelogram for your birthday - Jack Napier Happy Birthday darling! I hope you have a wonderful day xxx - Bossy I swear you make my day with every single post. - Alx. 
LOL, that cracked me up. Here's a cold one on me. - BulgariasFinest Excellent poster. I chuckle every time you post that gif of RJJ getting KTFO. - I'm so sorry Here's one on me - led* 14k posts - ShaunRoberts Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
happy 15,000 - JonoYoungP4P Boxing scenes number one idiot - ROSS CALIFORNIA #FREE EARL HICKEY #JusticeForEarl - thuggery with a bit of luck it's not severe! - HUGH JASS Wilder's right hand leaves them too drunk to stand! - valero 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Gift Giver AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Ether 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - iBreakbeat 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Shiranui Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - thuggery 

Quote:
Let it all out, son. Get it off your chest. You need a shoulder to cry on?
I don't know who you are, frankly I don't care.

Carl was a big underdog, written off by virtually all going into this fight, analysing it as a "disappointing" for him is just ****ing stupid.

You then complain about a supposed proliferation of Rabbit Punches, and make allusions that some were supposedly claiming Carl to be the second coming of Julian Jackson and thus his finishing of Bute in "only" the fifth round is somewhat disappointing.

I'll just let the stupidity resonate for a moment here.....

Ok, back with me? caught your breath? let's move on.

You go on to call Bute an "amateur"

Amateurs do not have dominant wins over Andrade, Johnson and Bika.

It was a great win, and a great performance which made the detractors look like morons.

Over analysing it and attempting to retcon history just makes you look like a complete fool.

Now, would you kindly **** off.

Last edited by Earl Hickey; 05-29-2012 at 06:36 AM.