Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 11-29-2010, 08:54 PM
NSX-R
Contender

Rep Power: 9 NSX-R has a reputation beyond reputeNSX-R has a reputation beyond reputeNSX-R has a reputation beyond reputeNSX-R has a reputation beyond reputeNSX-R has a reputation beyond reputeNSX-R has a reputation beyond reputeNSX-R has a reputation beyond reputeNSX-R has a reputation beyond reputeNSX-R has a reputation beyond reputeNSX-R has a reputation beyond reputeNSX-R has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 22,033.50

Quote:
Originally Posted by INJECT View Post
You almost sounded somewhat credible until that point.

I'm actually a fan of Martinez, but I only included that to show how ridiculous it looks to nitpick a fighter's record, and how the unending criticisms lobbied against Pacquiao are not applied to other fighters.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-26-2012, 10:09 PM
TechN9ne84
Up and Comer

Total Points: 2,477.45

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSX-R View Post
I'm actually a fan of Martinez, but I only included that to show how ridiculous it looks to nitpick a fighter's record, and how the unending criticisms lobbied against Pacquiao are not applied to other fighters.
I don't agree with (criticisms lobbied against Pacquiao are not applied to other fighters) this statement. Floyd is often criticized for his competition although aside from Pac I think he has been taking the best fights he could. Sergio Martinez is criticized for constantly calling out Floyd and Pac and he should be. Those 2 are much too small to fight him unless they drain him to near death, and were they to win under those circumstances they wouldn't get much credibility from it anyway. Up until the Froch fight Bute was criticized, as was Calzaghe his whole career and in my opinion with good reason. Pac is taking a pretty good fight right now against Bradley in my opinion. Hard to call who's gonna come out on top in that one.
Old 05-26-2012, 10:11 PM
TechN9ne84
Up and Comer

Total Points: 2,477.45

I also thought Floyd vs Cotto at 154 was a damn good fight for Floyd to take. He is not a 154 pounder and it showed by Cottos ability to outmuscle Floyd easily in that fight. Floyd won big i think but he had to work his ass off for it.
Old 05-26-2012, 10:20 PM
Pacquiao'd
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Pacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these parts
Bank: 463,202,008,964.79
Total Points: 743,311,500,125.23
Keep up the good work Bro - Jedi Vader No Message - jazluvr have fun - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry 
tasty! - YDKSAB Retard - flat1985 My favorite MayClown :) - Beercules Pacquiao'd goes hard! War Floyd! - LoadedWraps 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 

bwahaha. this thread is epic. Pac said hed fight him at 50. everything was cool since Sergio said he couldnt make the weight. The moment he said he would, Pac said you have to come down to 47.

that is called a duck duck goose
Old 05-26-2012, 10:25 PM
boxing is alive
Contender

Rep Power: 5 boxing is alive has a reputation beyond reputeboxing is alive has a reputation beyond reputeboxing is alive has a reputation beyond reputeboxing is alive has a reputation beyond reputeboxing is alive has a reputation beyond reputeboxing is alive has a reputation beyond reputeboxing is alive has a reputation beyond reputeboxing is alive has a reputation beyond reputeboxing is alive has a reputation beyond reputeboxing is alive has a reputation beyond reputeboxing is alive has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 49,942.67

If he goes back to the JMW division, then yes, he's ducking. However, he stated that he wouldn't gp back to JMW. So unless Martinez wants to come down to 147, Pac has no obligation to fight him.