Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 05-24-2012, 02:21 PM
BoxingGenius27
Banned

Rep Power: 0 BoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 310,202.92
Total Points: 9,371,058,744,542.99
nice ownage of Jro's pseudo expert/historian azz - Pancakes No Message - Tha_Greatest Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays BoxingGenius27 - !! AI-Holmes!! 
for some wshh - thuggery 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Default Roy was robbed in the Olympics. Did he duck Dariusz or afraid it would happen again?

So I keep hearing people say that the recognized champ (at the time) in RJJ was scared to leave his country and travel to fight guys like Calzaghe, Collins, and Dariusz.

My question is, after the olympics when Roy got robbed by the judges, is it fair to say he didn't travel because he was afraid of another robbery or because he was ducking them at the time?
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-24-2012, 02:26 PM
MRBOOMER
My skin I get it

Rep Power: 9 MRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 395,280,715,531,357.81
Total Points: 395,280,715,569,459.44
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil &quot;Best I've ever faced&quot; thread, awesome read! - jose830 Good thread. - FeFist &quot;The best I've ever faced&quot; = great thread - mathed all around good poster. - I'm so sorry 
Thanks bro - komodo No Message - MRBOOMER 
Head and Neck Cancer - I'm so sorry Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - komodo Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - MRBOOMER Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - MRBOOMER Hepatitis C - MRBOOMER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
So I keep hearing people say that the recognized champ (at the time) in RJJ was scared to leave his country and travel to fight guys like Calzaghe, Collins, and Dariusz.

My question is, after the olympics when Roy got robbed by the judges, is it fair to say he didn't travel because he was afraid of another robbery or because he was ducking them at the time?
Prbly scared of a Robbery I mean Roy was the man at LHW at the time what he said was law at least shoul have been of they wanted to fight they could have came here and had netrual judges but they didn't want to and before someone says joe said he'd come fight Hopkins and jones and then thu post the link ask your self this of he wanted to fight them that bad then why didn't he bring his ass over here and demand a fight Hopkins woulda done it most likely to say he beat up a white boy jones would of had to do it because if he didn't he would look like a coward and a ducker and I think that would bother his pride to much.
Old 05-24-2012, 02:27 PM
MRBOOMER
My skin I get it

Rep Power: 9 MRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond reputeMRBOOMER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 395,280,715,531,357.81
Total Points: 395,280,715,569,459.44
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil &quot;Best I've ever faced&quot; thread, awesome read! - jose830 Good thread. - FeFist &quot;The best I've ever faced&quot; = great thread - mathed all around good poster. - I'm so sorry 
Thanks bro - komodo No Message - MRBOOMER 
Head and Neck Cancer - I'm so sorry Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - komodo Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - MRBOOMER Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - MRBOOMER Hepatitis C - MRBOOMER 

Btw I'm not racist but we all remember Id never lose to a white boy comment
Old 05-24-2012, 02:41 PM
PeacefulFury
Up and Comer

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,110.40

Roy was the recognized champion and #1 p4p in the world.

Who was Darius to tell him when and where they are fighting? The guy refused to fight Roy anywhere but Europe... suspicious if you ask me. If he wants a shot at Roy, he should have come here to America. Darius ducked Roy. Roy didn't duck him. The challenger makes himself available to the champ, not the other way around.

These guys were scared of Roy.

Last edited by PeacefulFury; 05-24-2012 at 02:52 PM.
Old 05-24-2012, 05:15 PM
Chemolina
Up and Comer

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,828.50

Yeah I agree Darius needed to travel over to the US to get that fight. Roy was on top at that point. But I bet if you ask Darius he would say otherwise. Often I see people write about how Roy avoided Darius but I just think he refused to go overseas cause he was the bigger star. It's just like his disagreement with Bernard over the purse split. There's no way Roy would give 50-50 and there's no way Bernard would accept lower than 50-50 haha
Old 05-24-2012, 05:18 PM
vcvc
Banned

Rep Power: 0 vcvc has a reputation beyond reputevcvc has a reputation beyond reputevcvc has a reputation beyond reputevcvc has a reputation beyond reputevcvc has a reputation beyond reputevcvc has a reputation beyond reputevcvc has a reputation beyond reputevcvc has a reputation beyond reputevcvc has a reputation beyond reputevcvc has a reputation beyond reputevcvc has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,268,926,712.29
Total Points: 7,279,448,968.44
No Message - AL YANKAB*TCH No Message - kyshenko team here brother, no need to use bananas anymore - kyshenko team Respect - D.I.E.S.E.L For the youth club - BostonGuy 
youth club - BostonGuy a true n bomb - dj Benze :) - Bossy and another - Bossy No Message - Bossy 
No Message - Bossy faggot - project xxx1 sit on this - project xxx1 use this on emz - project xxx1 wipe your tears away bitch - project xxx1 
stick in your ass - project xxx1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - kyshenko team 

roy was p4p1 and a rap superstar, had a multi million dollard deal with nike, who was dariuz?
Old 05-24-2012, 05:21 PM
IMDAZED
You'll catch feelings

Rep Power: 93 IMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 264,052,257,801,034.44
Total Points: 1,000,266,055,423,317,120.00
for knowing your stuff! - natas206 thanks for the info. - TRUTH For that homerun of a post, bud. - Sweet Pea 50 An apple for one of BoxingScene's most knowledgeable posters - danc1984 BOOM - Fiend 
Excellent poster - ADDICT MOH. For continously educating NSB. - BattlingNelson been a while mate! - Tamis_Siensya No Message - WESS 

I don't think he felt like the onus was on him.
Old 05-24-2012, 05:22 PM
Konstantin
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 87 Konstantin has a reputation beyond reputeKonstantin has a reputation beyond reputeKonstantin has a reputation beyond reputeKonstantin has a reputation beyond reputeKonstantin has a reputation beyond reputeKonstantin has a reputation beyond reputeKonstantin has a reputation beyond reputeKonstantin has a reputation beyond reputeKonstantin has a reputation beyond reputeKonstantin has a reputation beyond reputeKonstantin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 32,951,076,941,721.86
Total Points: 32,951,077,064,783.82
Be Joyful - Gift Giver Thanks!!! - Chinch Congrats on 5K solid KO's,, - !! AI-Holmes!! 

This forum is very Americentric, its pretty funny.
Old 05-24-2012, 05:25 PM
Dirk Diggler UK
No Fuks Given

Rep Power: 104 Dirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 13,828,697,480,021.28
Total Points: 13,849,946,434,666.43
True Boxing Fan - kyshenko team Boring Arsenal - Sir TomJones I enjoy your posts and any fan of the Prince is a friend of mine. What football team do you support? - rorymac can't green you right now, but here's a gift. cheers! - chiguy91 Supporter of bisexual London boxers - S~T~J 
Arsenal Fan - siablo14 Just saw, 20k posts, Congrats!  (no doubt tons of those were tormenting OG lol) :wave: - Bossy No Message - jazluvr have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier a kick for your hatred of the Klitschkos - Freedom. 
Because you're delusional - Boxing Goat Khan's Army - Box-Office Maybe this is bigger than collazo!Enjoy it! - fundicao For your mouth. - Scott.Weiland For owning American posters - jas 
kick this retarded cretin - Rammstein For exposing bias ignorant racists like BD - hectari Good broner thread - jas Kick this retard. - -Weltschmerz- Cant green you. But heres a beer....cunt :lol1: - -MEGA- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeacefulFury View Post
Roy was the recognized champion and #1 p4p in the world.

Who was Darius to tell him when and where they are fighting? The guy refused to fight Roy anywhere but Europe... suspicious if you ask me. If he wants a shot at Roy, he should have come here to America. Darius ducked Roy. Roy didn't duck him. The challenger makes himself available to the champ, not the other way around.

These guys were scared of Roy.
Did he though?

That seems to be the revised and accepted version of events.
Old 05-24-2012, 05:27 PM
CHOWWOKKA
lats of peace

Rep Power: 28 CHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond reputeCHOWWOKKA has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 14,444,761,479,589.50
Total Points: 15,060,412,728,165.01
owning pactards left and right with ease - I'm so sorry Happy Easter, anyway! :) :kiss: - Bossy have an apple - bigsmoothh Happy holidays bro! - led* 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRBOOMER View Post
Btw I'm not racist but we all remember Id never lose to a white boy comment
That was Hopkins