Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 05-22-2012, 09:57 PM
Spoon23
Licks Pacmans Taint

Rep Power: 22 Spoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 601,167.58
to help freshen up on your comprehension - I'm so sorry finally using the correct "You're" instead of "Your" - I'm so sorry for you my young padawan. Cheers - Spoon23 i eat 23 pactards with  Spoon on a daily basisLELELELEL - Primera keep riding pacs d1ck - Mannie Phresh 
cuz you obviously like me. - Mannie Phresh for dominating life - sugarsmosley WAR Spoon23! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davis40 View Post
Sr did say that though you butt hurt fan girls.

MeYou & Floyd
And yup he did, and that is coming from a loving dad who cares for his son's well being.

Ain't that the hard truth.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-22-2012, 10:04 PM
Spoon23
Licks Pacmans Taint

Rep Power: 22 Spoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond repute
to help freshen up on your comprehension - I'm so sorry finally using the correct &quot;You're&quot; instead of &quot;Your&quot; - I'm so sorry for you my young padawan. Cheers - Spoon23 i eat 23 pactards with  Spoon on a daily basisLELELELEL - Primera keep riding pacs d1ck - Mannie Phresh 
cuz you obviously like me. - Mannie Phresh for dominating life - sugarsmosley WAR Spoon23! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUC_U_PAYME View Post
so is pac on roids or not?
Nope he ain't he is just naturally strong and fast.

Senior thinks Pac is too good to be awesome. And he feels his son will be put on queer street if they ever fought.
Old 05-22-2012, 10:06 PM
MindBat
floyd gobbler

Rep Power: 51 MindBat has a reputation beyond reputeMindBat has a reputation beyond reputeMindBat has a reputation beyond reputeMindBat has a reputation beyond reputeMindBat has a reputation beyond reputeMindBat has a reputation beyond reputeMindBat has a reputation beyond reputeMindBat has a reputation beyond reputeMindBat has a reputation beyond reputeMindBat has a reputation beyond reputeMindBat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,165,320,641,767.58
Total Points: 2,165,320,670,898.27
great shit, man. - sweet pea 50 It's a Monster Khaos Slushy son!!!  Enjoy.. - abosworth You funny muthapucka you... - sweet pea 50 Thanks, To bad you didnt pop it for me (no homo) - Golden Boy 360 Good Debater - deanrw 
Happy 10000 post - led Top Poster - MARKBNLV Happy Holidays Bat! - Lorily respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Merry Christmas - -Kev- cheers - WESS couldnt green so - sugarsmosley 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - dj emz AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - codey 

Floyd's been calling Manny out for the longest and Ariza confirmed what everyone suspected about Arum and the big fight.

If he's so certain, let the fight happen so he can prove his theory.
Old 05-22-2012, 10:07 PM
Spoon23
Licks Pacmans Taint

to help freshen up on your comprehension - I'm so sorry finally using the correct &quot;You're&quot; instead of &quot;Your&quot; - I'm so sorry for you my young padawan. Cheers - Spoon23 i eat 23 pactards with  Spoon on a daily basisLELELELEL - Primera keep riding pacs d1ck - Mannie Phresh 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
99% of them will be gone when Pac loses/retires.
The whole NSB will crash and turn into a ghost town if Floyd loses hehehe!

This place is infected with flowmos.. It's a cult place for you guys to congregate hehehe!

Sad but true.
Old 05-22-2012, 10:19 PM
Spoon23
Licks Pacmans Taint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Dunn View Post
I checked. Floyd gets hit more with left jabs than any other punch. Then right uppercuts and hooks. But since you claim they don't count, I subtracted left jabs from the total. The resulting total was 75% right hands. You are wrong.
Oh Big Dunn, Are you callous enough to think you making a point in here.. you never did and you never will make sense lol

Get your head out of floyd's ass and you will be able to think clearer, and you can probably have a punchers chance with me hehehe!

And I just realized, Flowmos in here must have a fall-out with their father. They keep defending that it's only Floyd Senior saying it, and it shouldn't hold ground.

Wake-up boys that's floyd's Dad, you guys must have a rough experience with your dad to think your dad's won't look after your best interest.

You flow-mos don't trust your dad's aye. You don't give your dad due respect. That is really sad..

Geez, you guys should try trust your dad more. They love you, their your blood.

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-22-2012 at 10:30 PM.
Old 05-24-2012, 02:55 AM
Spoon23
Licks Pacmans Taint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Body Movin' View Post
let's face it, clowns like spoon are here to stay because they create traffic for this site. we'll always have him around, unfortunately. the quality of the forum willfully slips another notch because trolls like him can bring in a couple of more cents. next week there will be another thread just like this one made by him or one of his alts and it will have just as many pages and the same posters bickering about how retarded he is.
These Flowmos are so affected with what I write they have a fondness of disillusionment about me lol.. I guess I'm your worst nightmare aye. I'm just telling the truth don't squirm like little girls it's just boxing hehehe!

If you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen hehe! ouchy!

And on a side note. Believe in your father. He loves you guys. He will always put your priorities first than anybody else. If he says your a kissass flowmo rider, I guess you are one or if he says, stay away from southpaw means 'gtfo and run mofo!' That ain't good for you.

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-24-2012 at 03:17 AM.
Old 05-24-2012, 03:00 AM
J Dubb II 330
Call Me Nighthawk

Rep Power: 8 J Dubb II 330 has a reputation beyond reputeJ Dubb II 330 has a reputation beyond reputeJ Dubb II 330 has a reputation beyond reputeJ Dubb II 330 has a reputation beyond reputeJ Dubb II 330 has a reputation beyond reputeJ Dubb II 330 has a reputation beyond reputeJ Dubb II 330 has a reputation beyond reputeJ Dubb II 330 has a reputation beyond reputeJ Dubb II 330 has a reputation beyond reputeJ Dubb II 330 has a reputation beyond reputeJ Dubb II 330 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 60,623,962,521.29
Total Points: 60,624,057,132.01
No Message - J Dubb II 330 No Message - J Dubb II 330 No Message - J Dubb II 330 

^^^^^^^^ we actually all make fun of you. Made a super secret private group dedicated to your idiotic posts.

We have top tens like. Dumb stuff spoon said, Spoon gets owned, again, again and again

We have raffles, potluck dinners, we play hang man with your quotes.

And all proceeds goto charities to help mental retardation ( figured it was fitting)

And no you cant join. Sorry
Old 05-24-2012, 03:01 AM
Primera
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Primera has a reputation beyond reputePrimera has a reputation beyond reputePrimera has a reputation beyond reputePrimera has a reputation beyond reputePrimera has a reputation beyond reputePrimera has a reputation beyond reputePrimera has a reputation beyond reputePrimera has a reputation beyond reputePrimera has a reputation beyond reputePrimera has a reputation beyond reputePrimera has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 324,656,182,176.81
Total Points: 324,656,213,033.98
el primero............ - bigsmoothh mexicanos hasta la madre lol............... - bigsmoothh 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bigsmoothh 

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
^^^^^^^^ we actually all make fun of you. Made a super secret private group dedicated to your idiotic posts.

We have top tens like. Dumb stuff spoon said, Spoon gets owned, again, again and again

And all proceeds goto charities to help mental retardation ( figured it was fitting)

spoon just got spooned
Old 05-24-2012, 03:15 AM
DeadLikeMe

Rep Power: 56 DeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 57,455,050,991,888.14
Total Points: 68,640,058,460,109.73
Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab owning pactards - I'm so sorry No Message - MARKBNLV No Message - MARKBNLV 
No Message - MARKBNLV Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - WESS Thanks for the green - damit305 :rofl: :rofl: Your post on triggs thread - jose830 
No Message - WESS 

So I just realized that this idiot has been STRUGG all along.

He hid out for awhile, but this daily bumping of his own Floyd hate threads is totally STRUGG.

Last edited by DeadLikeMe; 05-24-2012 at 03:17 AM.
Old 05-24-2012, 03:16 AM
Spoon23
Licks Pacmans Taint

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post

I'm flattered! I didn't know a guy like me is that important to the flowmo world hehehehe! Rock on boys!