Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBC: George Zimmerman to be charged in Trayvon Martin case

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol...its ok to beat someone down? Treyvon was defending himself from what? <__<... You say its ok cuz its a good old fashioned "butt whuppin"...so Zimm gave him a good ol shooting? What? :|... People are trying to spin it as racial but none of us know if it was racial or just a matter of suspicious behavior...

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      Zimmerman was never told not to follow him....stop making things up
      I see why you don't understand my argument. You haven't heard the Zimmerman's 911 call. Listen for yourself.

Zimmerman was in the wrong here when he followed Trayvon. He can't claim self-defense. That's all I'm saying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post
        I see why you don't understand my argument. You haven't heard the Zimmerman's 911 call. Listen for yourself.

Zimmerman was in the wrong here when he followed Trayvon. He can't claim self-defense. That's all I'm saying.

.....never told him not to follow Trayvon

Comment

• Treyvon, the grade A scholar that saved people from a burning bus. From the damage on Zimmerman, it seemed he was savagly attacked, had he not have his gun, Treyvon would of probably killed him or leave him in a critical condition.

I remember when people laughed at me and called me names for claiming Treyvon was a drug dealer based off evidence from his facebook and twitter account.

Face it lads, the evidence has been here since day 1.

YOU chose not to accept it and turned away from reality, I didn't.

I've showed no bias in this entire case, most you lads have. I care about justice, you don't. You only care about what fits your agenda.

Comment

• The sad thing about this case is that, if Trayvon had beaten Zimmerman to death (which was possible) none of these people that are outraged would've cared,and if Zimmerman was the one that almost beat Trayvon half to death while Trayvon defended himself and shot Zimmerman... everyone would be commending Trayvon for a job well done.

This case makes me sick

Comment

.....never told him not to follow Trayvon
              Wow. That's all I have to say. I'm done with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paclan View Post
                he should get manslaughter and do at least 15 years.

let him follow people who are minding their own business in the penn and we'll see what happens.
                Some street thug attacks him and catches a bullet,sounds like justice to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post
                  Wow. That's all I have to say. I'm done with you.
                  "we don't need you to do that"

isn't

"Don't follow him"

Comment

"we don't need you to do that"

isn't

"Don't follow him"
                    If his attorneys say that, Zimmerman's ass is going away for life. No questions asked. Luckily for Zimmerman, they're much smarter than you and would never use such an idiotic defense.

Comment

• Sounds like someone is in denial...

Comment

Working...
                      X