Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 05-14-2012, 11:34 PM
Mannie Phresh
LUCAS KO'S FLOYD

Rep Power: 47 Mannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond reputeMannie Phresh has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 32,639,374,198,260,348.00
Total Points: 33,750,374,198,281,692.00
Nice user title - rorymac No Message - Tha_Greatest Keep grillin these kids. - Kenny MF Powers No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Mannie Phresh 
Happy Easter :kiss: - Bossy Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Here's one for the kid. COngrats bro! - led* heres to your baby boy cheers - MARKBNLV Congratulations on your baby boy...have some coffee! - jose830 
No Message - MARKBNLV not sure whos alt u are but i like you lol - ~BoZz~ Happy holidays bro! - led* lmaoooo! what you just posted on MEAT's thread deserves a burger :lol1: - jose830 WAR LUCASSS may the powerful toxins of iguana meat flow thru his veins - thuggery 
No Message - jose830 :luvbed: - -jose- you need more gifts - sugarsmosley great post! - -jose- Mannie Phresh is a G - Mike D 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

How much does Droid pay you?
Old 05-14-2012, 11:55 PM
ANDROIDISM
Banned

Rep Power: 0 ANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.22
Total Points: 9,790,974,189.13
No Message - arraamis 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
How much does Droid pay you?
Free phones for life
Old 05-15-2012, 12:05 AM
ANDROIDISM
Banned

Rep Power: 0 ANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond reputeANDROIDISM has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - arraamis 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Rizzle View Post
Rogy, I'm in a bit of a bind.

Long story short, I'm not happy with Sprint's data speeds. I know about the whole "network vision" thing Sprint is rolling out, improved 3G speeds with the addition of Sprint's new 4G LTE towers. This sounds all fine and dandy if they actually go through with it successfully. I honestly have no faith that Sprint is going to be able to roll this out successfully. I'm no business analyst man but every time I read about the latest Sprint news, there are consistent billion dollar loses each quarter. I just don't understand where they're pulling the capital from in order to really upgrade their towers.

My contract is up at the end of the year but the ETF is about $80 for me right now. I keep contemplating cancelling my line, buying an unlocked galaxy nexus from the google play store for $399 and going straight to tmobile and jumping on their $30 a month plan (contract free). Unlimited texts, data (though it's throttled after 5GBs but I usually use around 2.5GB a month) and 100 minutes ( i know, sounds silly but i'm never actually on the phone, i use about 20 minutes on average per month lol, no joke).

I want to jump! BTW, I know the unlocked galaxy nexus isn't LTE, it would run on tmobiles HSPA+ network (which from what i've researched is good for 5Mbps+ download speeds on average around here, sometimes more like 10Mbps which is a HELL of a lot better than sprint).
Rizzo I HEAR YOU! I share the same feelings you do! Sprint has had a lot of broken promises over the last two years. In my opinion they had no idea how popular the HTC EVO would be and were totally unprepared for the amount of new customer they had. Their 4g was a failure! Their LTE is behind scheduled, and their speeds have not been so fast.

A lot of the blame for this, is the iphone. The new data from iphone sales on sprint has really hurt them and they have no answer for it. Att's stock has decreased since acquiring the iphone and it looks like the iphone is doing the same damage to Sprint.

The ONLY thing keeping me with Sprint is that I pay $140 total after taxes and insurance for unlimited everything and full insurance on both phones for two lines. That's $70/month each phone for unlimited EVERYTHING.

I take the good with the bad for now. I'm on wifi a lot so i can live with having to use their network every now and then.

You could sell your phone and it'll easily pay for your ETF. If it's really a big issue for you I would go to Verizon since it seems like it's great in your area (good in mine to) and they seem to have their network up and running great.

Sprint and Iphone and Verizon remind me of something. Just because you're first to something ( iphone, 4g) doesn't mean you'll stay on top. I think Sprint and Iphone thought that just being the first to do something was good enough taking for granted what the competition would do to them in the near future.

I'm not sure how much better T-mobile is to be honest i would ask around first, they even smaller than sprint.
Old 05-15-2012, 12:19 AM
r ! zilient
Baron of Barren Land

Rep Power: 14 r ! zilient has a reputation beyond reputer ! zilient has a reputation beyond reputer ! zilient has a reputation beyond reputer ! zilient has a reputation beyond reputer ! zilient has a reputation beyond reputer ! zilient has a reputation beyond reputer ! zilient has a reputation beyond reputer ! zilient has a reputation beyond reputer ! zilient has a reputation beyond reputer ! zilient has a reputation beyond reputer ! zilient has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 482,480,631,006.36
Total Points: 482,480,688,884.03
bottoms up n00b - -veteran420- for when i pull out :D - -veteran420- my hero - Reggie Miller get some more veggies for your kids - GOAT86 I take you to the candy shop - GOAT86 
Cause you my homie, and deserve a Medal of Honor bruh. - Chief2ndzOnly! for resilient muffs only - GOAT86 for the nicaraguan patron - GOAT86 some gloss for the rizzah - D.I.E.S.E.L read one more bible - GOAT86 
Closet-Nympho needs more tissues - GOAT86 A gift for ya.. - !! AI-Holmes!! it's about tiiiiime - GOAT86 For being a Nicaraguan champion - Cuauhtémoc1502 sup my man - MELLY-MEL... 
porque eres un pinche Nika - Cuauhtémoc1502 Son!!!!!!! - MELLY-MEL... cheers! would send you a beer but just woke up so a coffee is what i'm drinking right now! - jose830 Lana Goat!!!!! - Alx. You use it and think of me, boy. - lanigav 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - GOAT86 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - GOAT86 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Nani Loc 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
Rizzo I HEAR YOU! I share the same feelings you do! Sprint has had a lot of broken promises over the last two years. In my opinion they had no idea how popular the HTC EVO would be and were totally unprepared for the amount of new customer they had. Their 4g was a failure! Their LTE is behind scheduled, and their speeds have not been so fast.

A lot of the blame for this, is the iphone. The new data from iphone sales on sprint has really hurt them and they have no answer for it. Att's stock has decreased since acquiring the iphone and it looks like the iphone is doing the same damage to Sprint.

The ONLY thing keeping me with Sprint is that I pay $140 total after taxes and insurance for unlimited everything and full insurance on both phones for two lines. That's $70/month each phone for unlimited EVERYTHING.

I take the good with the bad for now. I'm on wifi a lot so i can live with having to use their network every now and then.

You could sell your phone and it'll easily pay for your ETF. If it's really a big issue for you I would go to Verizon since it seems like it's great in your area (good in mine to) and they seem to have their network up and running great.

Sprint and Iphone and Verizon remind me of something. Just because you're first to something ( iphone, 4g) doesn't mean you'll stay on top. I think Sprint and Iphone thought that just being the first to do something was good enough taking for granted what the competition would do to them in the near future.

I'm not sure how much better T-mobile is to be honest i would ask around first, they even smaller than sprint.
the iphone definitely negatively impacted sprint's speeds. I know tmobile is a smaller company but the allure of $30 a month might be too much to handle.

verizon's 3G speeds are subpar (from what ive seen) as well, if i were to switch i'd have to get a 4G LTE phone. their LTE is LEGIT man!

good to see you around (btw, cant wait to play with an S3 in store )
Old 05-15-2012, 12:29 AM
ANDROIDISM
Banned

No Message - arraamis 

Quote:
Originally Posted by r ! zilient View Post
the iphone definitely negatively impacted sprint's speeds. I know tmobile is a smaller company but the allure of $30 a month might be too much to handle.

verizon's 3G speeds are subpar (from what ive seen) as well, if i were to switch i'd have to get a 4G LTE phone. their LTE is LEGIT man!

good to see you around (btw, cant wait to play with an S3 in store )
I have not paid much attention to Tmobile. I might have to look into that. Is that $30/month on a contract?

Good to see you to. I've been back in school going for my masters and still working like a dog so I haven't had a chance to follow boxing like i used to 4-5 years ago unfortunately. But I will be at the Ortiz vs Berto fight next month!

Last edited by ANDROIDISM; 05-15-2012 at 12:32 AM..
Old 05-15-2012, 12:37 AM
r ! zilient
Baron of Barren Land

Rep Power: 14 r ! zilient has a reputation beyond reputer ! zilient has a reputation beyond reputer ! zilient has a reputation beyond reputer ! zilient has a reputation beyond reputer ! zilient has a reputation beyond reputer ! zilient has a reputation beyond reputer ! zilient has a reputation beyond reputer ! zilient has a reputation beyond reputer ! zilient has a reputation beyond reputer ! zilient has a reputation beyond reputer ! zilient has a reputation beyond repute
bottoms up n00b - -veteran420- for when i pull out :D - -veteran420- my hero - Reggie Miller get some more veggies for your kids - GOAT86 I take you to the candy shop - GOAT86 
Cause you my homie, and deserve a Medal of Honor bruh. - Chief2ndzOnly! for resilient muffs only - GOAT86 for the nicaraguan patron - GOAT86 some gloss for the rizzah - D.I.E.S.E.L read one more bible - GOAT86 
Closet-Nympho needs more tissues - GOAT86 A gift for ya.. - !! AI-Holmes!! it's about tiiiiime - GOAT86 For being a Nicaraguan champion - Cuauhtémoc1502 sup my man - MELLY-MEL... 
porque eres un pinche Nika - Cuauhtémoc1502 Son!!!!!!! - MELLY-MEL... cheers! would send you a beer but just woke up so a coffee is what i'm drinking right now! - jose830 Lana Goat!!!!! - Alx. You use it and think of me, boy. - lanigav 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - GOAT86 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - GOAT86 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Nani Loc 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
I have not paid much attention to Tmobile. I might have to look into that. Is that $30/month on a contract?

Good to see you to. I've been back in school going for my masters and still working like a dog so I haven't had a chance to follow boxing like i used to 4-5 years ago unfortunately. But I will be at the Ortiz vs Berto fight next month!
ohh nice man! i'm happy for you bro.

(the $30 with tmobile is contract free). hopefully Ortiz nor Berto end up busting a Pedersone leading up to the fight. I cant wait to watch the rematch
Old 05-15-2012, 08:59 AM
MARKBNLV
Im A Mark

Rep Power: 107 MARKBNLV has a reputation beyond reputeMARKBNLV has a reputation beyond reputeMARKBNLV has a reputation beyond reputeMARKBNLV has a reputation beyond reputeMARKBNLV has a reputation beyond reputeMARKBNLV has a reputation beyond reputeMARKBNLV has a reputation beyond reputeMARKBNLV has a reputation beyond reputeMARKBNLV has a reputation beyond reputeMARKBNLV has a reputation beyond reputeMARKBNLV has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 210,146,598,245.09
Total Points: 815,589,764,158.87
4500 post in Boss Lady's thread of madness! :) - *Boss Lady* Merry Christmas - Flab Merry Christmas and have a wonderful New Year! x - *Boss Lady* Merry xmas too bro! - led Happy Holidays Marky! - Lorily 
merry christmas - Tha_Greatest Merry christmas bud - TBear Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy bday bro. - led Happy Birthday Mark - TBear 
Keep life rollin' don't stop being positive! - Uns Right back at you, love :) - Bossy :) - Bossy Congrats for the second kid - led* get some pussy bro - Mannie Phresh 
great job exposing that racist draft dodger ali. hes in his state because hes a racist and deserves it - I'm so sorry No Message - Tha_Greatest Happy holidays bro! - led* Mwerry Christmas Mark. I hope you have a great one bro. - deanrw happy new years homie, lol, you my boy , lol, peace, to you and your family aswell - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - deanrw Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - ??? Childhood Cancer - LeeVanCleef Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jazluvr 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - deanrw Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - shogun tua Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - jazluvr Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Rip Chudd Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by piye View Post
You come onto to BOXING FORUM and the only post you make are bashing apple. What's the last three you have made where you did not bash apple? You are a sad pathetic little man.
Rogers the boy who the fck are you.
Old 05-15-2012, 04:29 PM
Luffy
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 Luffy has a reputation beyond reputeLuffy has a reputation beyond reputeLuffy has a reputation beyond reputeLuffy has a reputation beyond reputeLuffy has a reputation beyond reputeLuffy has a reputation beyond reputeLuffy has a reputation beyond reputeLuffy has a reputation beyond reputeLuffy has a reputation beyond reputeLuffy has a reputation beyond reputeLuffy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 120,238,831,902,645.20
Total Points: 120,238,831,930,659.28
Thanks for the points, you're a quality poster and I respect you. - Niño De Oro here's a gift.. - chiguy91 Happy New Year. - Round 1 I can't green you again yet, and you have more points than I do ... don't be greedy! :) - *Boss Lady* No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest Best 24/7 ever - Jeff Da Maori have an apple - bigsmoothh 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - PACnPBFsuck Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - chiguy91 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 

whats the best phone for metropcs?
Old 05-16-2012, 12:17 AM
r ! zilient
Baron of Barren Land

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sifo Dyas View Post
whats the best phone for metropcs?
currently, i'd say it's probably the LG Esteem. it's a few notches down from the current top crop of android phones on the market but what do you expect from prepaid carriers?

anyway

it has a snappy 1ghz single core processor, i believe 512mb of ram, 4gb internal storage with expandable memory capability (microSD). overall, it runs really well, one of my good friends has it. the camera is good, nothing fancy, i think it's a 5MP, with a VGA front facing camera. The performance is more than satisfactory in my opinion.
Old 05-16-2012, 12:19 AM
ANDROIDISM
Banned

No Message - arraamis 

Quote:
Originally Posted by r ! zilient View Post
currently, i'd say it's probably the LG Esteem. it's a few notches down from the current top crop of android phones on the market but what do you expect from prepaid carriers?

anyway

it has a snappy 1ghz single core processor, i believe 512mb of ram, 4gb internal storage with expandable memory capability (microSD). overall, it runs really well, one of my good friends has it. the camera is good, nothing fancy, i think it's a 5MP, with a VGA front facing camera. The performance is more than satisfactory in my opinion.
Somebody hire this guy!!!!