Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 05-09-2012, 05:32 PM
Roman Moreno
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Roman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,476.73
although we disagree at times, you are a very good poster.  Good stuff champ!! - Atreyu Khalil living in a 3rd world country, i bet ur feet are dirty lolol - EDP445 Mayweather vs Cotto: Predictor Champion. - Barnburner 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrosales13 View Post
Yea I agree 100%. I wish he would just go with no cutoff date.
"He" meaning Pac.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...&postcount=129

Look at the date. Like I said for awhile now. But, whatever.

Anyways, when the issue first came aboard was I aware how rampant PED use was in the sport? No. So was I willing to give fighters like Floyd, Pac, Ward the benefit of the doubt? Sure.

But, I always asked posters like IMDAZED and eaner0919 in PM's about how serious issue this was. So when they told me. I did my own research and reading about this subject.

So I started giving Floyd props for bringing this to light in the mainstream media. But, I have been giving him props for awhile now. Where big Floyd fans like IronDan, guys like Ray always respected me cuz' of that.

Now i don't give Floyd the benefit of the doubt nor Pac nor Ward. I'm very suspicious on all 3 of them and everyone else for that matter.

And, been so for awhile. So this whole, thing about me changing my stance since Peterson was caught is completely wrong. Not true whatsoever.

That's all, I'm out.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-09-2012, 05:35 PM
Always
HTownTexan

Rep Power: 6 Always has a reputation beyond reputeAlways has a reputation beyond reputeAlways has a reputation beyond reputeAlways has a reputation beyond reputeAlways has a reputation beyond reputeAlways has a reputation beyond reputeAlways has a reputation beyond reputeAlways has a reputation beyond reputeAlways has a reputation beyond reputeAlways has a reputation beyond reputeAlways has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 2,689,061,682.97
pink shirt smh - SirTomJones thanks for the advice it sounds like you know what you talking about...thanks bud! - jose830 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - SirTomJones 

On second thought, please...... don't come with that weak sh*t.
Old 05-09-2012, 05:41 PM
Always
HTownTexan

Rep Power: 6 Always has a reputation beyond reputeAlways has a reputation beyond reputeAlways has a reputation beyond reputeAlways has a reputation beyond reputeAlways has a reputation beyond reputeAlways has a reputation beyond reputeAlways has a reputation beyond reputeAlways has a reputation beyond reputeAlways has a reputation beyond reputeAlways has a reputation beyond reputeAlways has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 2,689,061,682.97
pink shirt smh - SirTomJones thanks for the advice it sounds like you know what you talking about...thanks bud! - jose830 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - SirTomJones 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman Moreno View Post
"He" meaning Pac.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...&postcount=129

Look at the date. Like I said for awhile now. But, whatever.

Anyways, when the issue first came aboard was I aware how rampant PED use was in the sport? No. So was I willing to give fighters like Floyd, Pac, Ward the benefit of the doubt? Sure.

But, I always asked posters like IMDAZED and eaner0919 in PM's about how serious issue this was. So when they told me. I did my own research and reading about this subject.

So I started giving Floyd props for bringing this to light in the mainstream media. But, I have been giving him props for awhile now. Where big Floyd fans like IronDan, guys like Ray always respected me cuz' of that.

Now i don't give Floyd the benefit of the doubt nor Pac nor Ward. I'm very suspicious on all 3 of them and everyone else for that matter.

And, been so for awhile. So this whole, thing about me changing my stance since Peterson was caught is completely wrong. Not true whatsoever.

That's all, I'm out.

The only thing you agreed with there was wanting Pac to take the test with a 14 day cut off date......

Please insert $0.25. Please try again.