Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 03-14-2012, 10:44 PM
I Love Jesus!
With a side of Freedom

Rep Power: 17 I Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 15,011,098,330.03
wishful thinking.. You're a Floyd lover for life :) - I'm so sorry have a cup of joe - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
So what's your solution to the problem?

If you're going to let a PED fighter fight regardless, why even test him in the first place?
my solution would be to quit crying and enjoy the fight. let the athletic commission go their jobs.

u don't like it. become a commissioner .
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-14-2012, 10:46 PM
Roman Moreno
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Roman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 4,003.73
although we disagree at times, you are a very good poster.  Good stuff champ!! - Atreyu Khalil living in a 3rd world country, i bet ur feet are dirty lolol - EDP445 Mayweather vs Cotto: Predictor Champion. - Barnburner 

Quote:
Whose "they"?

Mayweather, WADA, who?
Everybody involved in the event. Lets say Cotto get busted. Of course WADA would know, I would also assume they will the Floyd and Golden Boy. More than likely the show would go on. They(everybody involved) will keep quiet until after the fact.

Now Mosley-Canelo with VADA, NOT WADA. But, VADA if one of them gets busted before hand. That might come out and it would canceled or a replacement maybe found. But, for a fight like Floyd-Cotto? Nothing will happen until after the fact.
Old 03-14-2012, 10:48 PM
BoxingGenius27
Banned

Rep Power: 0 BoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 304,120.51
Total Points: 9,371,058,716,802.58
nice ownage of Jro's pseudo expert/historian azz - Pancakes No Message - Tha_Greatest Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays BoxingGenius27 - !! AI-Holmes!! 
for some wshh - thuggery 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davis40 View Post
my solution would be to quit crying and enjoy the fight. let the athletic commission go their jobs.

u don't like it. become a commissioner .
Ok, will do. Thanks for the advice.
Old 03-15-2012, 07:01 PM
BoxingGenius27
Banned

Rep Power: 0 BoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond repute
nice ownage of Jro's pseudo expert/historian azz - Pancakes No Message - Tha_Greatest Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays BoxingGenius27 - !! AI-Holmes!! 
for some wshh - thuggery 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman Moreno View Post
Everybody involved in the event. Lets say Cotto get busted. Of course WADA would know, I would also assume they will the Floyd and Golden Boy. More than likely the show would go on. They(everybody involved) will keep quiet until after the fact.

Now Mosley-Canelo with VADA, NOT WADA. But, VADA if one of them gets busted before hand. That might come out and it would canceled or a replacement maybe found. But, for a fight like Floyd-Cotto? Nothing will happen until after the fact.
That would be a major conspiracy; I wouldn't put money on it happening.

You always run the risk of having whisleblowers as well. It's just entirely too much to risk.

If my opponent was found guilty of PED's and the fight had to be cancelled, I would just sue my opponent and his team for the money lost.
Old 03-15-2012, 07:34 PM
Roman Moreno
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Roman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond reputeRoman Moreno has a reputation beyond repute
although we disagree at times, you are a very good poster.  Good stuff champ!! - Atreyu Khalil living in a 3rd world country, i bet ur feet are dirty lolol - EDP445 Mayweather vs Cotto: Predictor Champion. - Barnburner 

Quote:
That would be a major conspiracy; I wouldn't put money on it happening.

You always run the risk of having whisleblowers as well. It's just entirely too much to risk.

If my opponent was found guilty of PED's and the fight had to be cancelled, I would just sue my opponent and his team for the money lost.
I don't think Cotto has 50 million. That is how much Floyd would lose at the very least. Plus Floyd isn't you.

Not that much of a risk at all. The fight will still go they won't cancel right now. Too much money spent and too much money to be made.

More than likely what could and would happen is that Cotto would have to pay Floyd half of the purse. If not most. But, the fight will go on.
Old 03-15-2012, 09:04 PM
BoxingGenius27
Banned

for some wshh - thuggery 

Quote:
I don't think Cotto has 50 million. That is how much Floyd would lose at the very least. Plus Floyd isn't you.

Not that much of a risk at all. The fight will still go they won't cancel right now. Too much money spent and too much money to be made.

More than likely what could and would happen is that Cotto would have to pay Floyd half of the purse. If not most. But, the fight will go on.
So what do you think happens if Cotto wins?

No Contest?
Old 03-15-2012, 09:12 PM
Roman Moreno
Banned

Quote:
So what do you think happens if Cotto wins?

No Contest?
If by some miracle he wins. Yea NC, I would assume.

For the record. Cotto can juice up all he wants IMO. He still isn't beating Floyd. He can take HGH, EPO, whatever is out there. It won't help him against Floyd.
Old 03-15-2012, 09:19 PM
BoxingGenius27
Banned

for some wshh - thuggery 

Quote:
If by some miracle he wins. Yea NC, I would assume.

For the record. Cotto can juice up all he wants IMO. He still isn't beating Floyd. He can take HGH, EPO, whatever is out there. It won't help him against Floyd.
I agree, Cotto won't win.

But here's my thing. There's gotta be a better system than "Oh, let's let this roided up pro fighter fight, than tax him with a no contest after the fight".

If that's the case, why even test less than a month til the fight, if you know the results of the test won't matter anyway?

If I was a pro fighter, fighting the toughest fight of my life, I would juice up. I mean let's face it; what's the worse that can happen to me? A No Contest? And that's "IF" I even get caught.

I would think, in the year 2012, we would have a better system than that.
Old 05-08-2012, 04:51 PM
BoxingGenius27
Banned

for some wshh - thuggery 

Another one bites the dust.

Good job commission.