Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 05-07-2012, 03:41 PM
sicko
Floyd's Semen Collector

Rep Power: 17 sicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,002,198,903.55
good posts, here's a gift. - chiguy91 Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
Where I was watching the Cotto/Floyd fight there were a lot of females asking about Canelo. This dude if he keeps winning is going to be PPV material.

I don't see Cotto after the Floyd fight that was a huge high paying event along side the praise he is getting taking small fights unless it is a tune up.

Sept. Could easily accomodate a Canelo/Cotto fight that will generate ppv buys.

I just hope they don't go with a Quintana fight. Either Quintana gets blown out or he just puts togeter another upset win since he does so well with pressure fighters
never even thought about that, but yeah that could be a strong possibility
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-07-2012, 03:41 PM
Cuauhtémoc1520
Head Mexican in Charge

Rep Power: 116 Cuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,882,175,900,664.23
Total Points: 6,882,176,005,153.81
one for the road bro - led Good tutorial - MANIAC310 Feliz Navidad - El Mustang Have one on me, friend. - Grand Champ Great taste in women - Unknown Champ 
Legendary poster - Cleto_Reyes please fukk off,..........now take care, your homie in real life, god bless you you bitcch azz, lol, truly your freind, lol, tha greatest - Tha_Greatest Here's a beer from Bulgaria - BulgariasFinest Great posts, intelligent poster! Always great reading your stuff :) - Bossy No Message - Freelancer 
One of the best poster's - arraamis One of the best posters in the 'Scene - ELHURACAN58 damn homie i missed your 19000 post congrats!    you one the best posters here! - jose830 happy birthday coach! - HUGH JASS Birthday beer, cheers! - MELLY-MEL... 
i posted &quot;las mañanitas&quot; on the thread before you mention it but took it down thinking it was to gay :lol1: happy birthday bro! - jose830 happy bday - -Mustang- Happy bday grandpa! - led* One of Boxingscene's finest! - CubanGuyNYC Cuauhtémoc1520 Knows Boxing! - LoadedWraps 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Cuauhtémoc 1502 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Cuauhtémoc 1502 Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Underboss World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear 
Childhood Cancer - TBear Childhood Cancer - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - TBear 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushbaby View Post
No I get what you're saying, but the fans should be ashamed of themselves for allowing ginger here to become a star while other fighters like Bradley who fights everyone & their momma's can't sell $h!t.
You have to admit though it's about excitement. Bradley isn't that exciting to be honest with you. He's been in some decent fights but Canelo gives you KO's.

That Alexander fight was straight up terrible to watch.
Old 05-07-2012, 04:11 PM
jayjames616
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 4 jayjames616 will become famous soon enoughjayjames616 will become famous soon enough
Total Points: 66,597.30

[QUOTE=jsfd26;12094119]It's not but if they want Canelo to headline a PPV who else they gonna put him against? Kirkland is the more fan friendly fight as someone pointed out and would probably draw more than Quintana. And remember, one way or another, he beat Angulo and Molina. So leave it to Canelo to 'avenge' the Mexicans. You can look at it that way and that's one way they can hype the fight up. Anyone you put Canelo in there with, he's gonna be the main attraction and draw. Im also willing to bet he would draw some decent freaking numbers too. They are just really hyped up about this guy for whatever reason.

Berto and Ortiz are exciting fighters and they are actually good. Kirkland is garbage.
Old 05-07-2012, 07:06 PM
boliodogs
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 21 boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,136,388,744,003.11
Total Points: 3,146,388,822,215.71
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsfd26 View Post
He kept Mosley in the fight, while Mayweather and Pacquiao took him out completely. Canelo managed to hurt Mosley in like 11th or 12th round and that was it. Come on man, you're agreeing with that dude above that Canelo is ready for some GOOD and LIVE fighters when in reality he really isn't. His D still sucks.
I don't expect people to agree with me as I already said I am in the minority. Damn right I think he is ready for anyone his weight by what my eyes tell me, not what anyone else said. If you are so sure he is going to lose against good fighters you should bet against him and make some surething money. I'll stick with him until proven wrong. He fights Kirkland next most likely. If you lived near me I would bet you as much money as you wanted on that fight within limits of course.
Old 05-07-2012, 08:13 PM
boliodogs
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 21 boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,136,388,744,003.11
Total Points: 3,146,388,822,215.71
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine 

jsfd26, you asked for opinions and I gave you mine. I think I made it clear that my high opinion of Canelo was based on what I saw in him, NOT on the quality of his oponents. If I wait until he has already beaten many top guys and then say " Hey he's pretty good.", where is the skill in that? I like to try to pick a fighter as a real good one before everyone else does instead of waiting until everyone thinks he's good and jumping on the bandwagon. I don't think Mosley works for GBP anymore but even if he does I don't think he would lie for them. I know many disagree with me about Canelo and if I worried about that I'd keep my opinion of him to myself. I like sticking up for him. Alot of Mexican fans think Canelo is going to be great and they know boxing.
Old 05-07-2012, 08:20 PM
.:: JSFD26 ::.
Dale Matthysse

Rep Power: 61 .:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 109,975,136,148,448.38
Total Points: 170,724,526,501,154.06
Congratulations on the birth of your daughter! - CubanGuyNYC felicidades on the beautiful Babygirl, chama!! - MalikKnucklez Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Haters gonna hate..... - Atreyu Khalil The Ambassador, hahahaha - MalikKnucklez 
thank you for taking time to post on my thread - robson24 every man deserves a superman, specially a good honest bloke like yourself :) - Alx. talented poster - I'm so sorry thanks for payment :beerchug: - jose830 enjoy - mathed 
knowledgeable poster - thuggery Cheers - dan_cov Socio - CubanGuyNYC Cult of Rigo!!! For Life!!!!!! We Here Baby!!! - Cubanborn87 we'd be better off without this troll - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
we'd be better off without this troll - ROSS CALIFORNIA godtthysse is a beast - thuggery Great Sig run Danny - handwraps 4th place - Boxingscene predictorship challenge. - dan_cov :beerchug: - -jose- 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boliodogs View Post
I don't expect people to agree with me as I already said I am in the minority. Damn right I think he is ready for anyone his weight by what my eyes tell me, not what anyone else said. If you are so sure he is going to lose against good fighters you should bet against him and make some surething money. I'll stick with him until proven wrong. He fights Kirkland next most likely. If you lived near me I would bet you as much money as you wanted on that fight within limits of course.
Haha why I would pick Canelo over Kirkland as well. Like I said, when I first saw him I liked him A LOT and was really high on him. Still a fan but Im not sure how long that's gonna last if they keep putting him in there with the type of opposition he's been fighting.
Old 05-07-2012, 08:23 PM
Simply Zyzz
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Simply Zyzz is infamous around these partsSimply Zyzz is infamous around these partsSimply Zyzz is infamous around these partsSimply Zyzz is infamous around these partsSimply Zyzz is infamous around these partsSimply Zyzz is infamous around these partsSimply Zyzz is infamous around these partsSimply Zyzz is infamous around these partsSimply Zyzz is infamous around these partsSimply Zyzz is infamous around these partsSimply Zyzz is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 120,150.12

i follow a few people from mexico, some are saying it could be cotto..... would be huge

Quote:
Originally Posted by mushahadeen View Post
JCC JR has been trying to make the fight but that scumbag Schaefer has been blocking the fight.

60-40 and JR kicks his ass.
LOL! hilarious! i love this guy!
Old 05-07-2012, 09:11 PM
Phantomas
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 6 Phantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 33,030,363.55

Cotto would be good for Canelo, I don´t think Cotto is up to the task anymore for this kind of matches but whatever.