Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 05-01-2012, 09:48 AM
JBell11
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 JBell11 has a reputation beyond reputeJBell11 has a reputation beyond reputeJBell11 has a reputation beyond reputeJBell11 has a reputation beyond reputeJBell11 has a reputation beyond reputeJBell11 has a reputation beyond reputeJBell11 has a reputation beyond reputeJBell11 has a reputation beyond reputeJBell11 has a reputation beyond reputeJBell11 has a reputation beyond reputeJBell11 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,600,019,866.89
Total Points: 1,601,072,133.68
No Message - JBell11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SekondzOut View Post
I have NOTHING against Chad....I think he's a cool dude and at the end of the day he's real imo.....we all get mad and its just Chad had the cameras on him a few times when he was heated...thats all!!....never came across as a tough guy in my eyes

his fans are a funny bunch though....they said Ex got some of his own medicine in the first fight so I thought they were cool with bending the rules...but after hearing them cry and beeyotch about Saturday night I'm confused
I'm a big fan.. I'm not sure why people complained? What happened?
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-01-2012, 10:16 AM
sicko
Floyd's Semen Collector

Rep Power: 20 sicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,002,207,768.95
good posts, here's a gift. - chiguy91 Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Always View Post
Dude, he was yelling hysterically, saying "HE AINT NO GANGSTA!!!", talking sh*t through all the interviews, getting in the ring trying to be hard, saying "Come on. COME ON!!", and shaking his head and walking around like he was actually doing something.

Get this bum out of the ring. No one cared about Dawson, until Floyd mentioned him in the stands. After that, people hung on any nut hair they could get their hands on.
he was pissed off after the 1st Fight in which he feels B-Hop Faked a Injury, that is when he started to question B-Hop, "YOU AINT NO GANGSTA" is just another way of saying "YOU AINT TOUGH", but clearly your taking that LITERALLY lol

and WTF does Mayweather have to do with Dawson? I have no fukin clue what your talking about and how/why the fuk your dragged Mayweather into this topic

Dawson always been talented, long before he started working with Mayweather Sr., he was highly regarded before working with Mayweather Sr. so WTF are you even talking about or was this just your way of dragging Mayweather in this ridiculous thread

Not liking a guys boxing style is one thing, but some boxing fans today try to make things WAY TOO PERSONAL!
Old 05-01-2012, 10:22 AM
Boxingtech718v2
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Boxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingtech718v2 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 887,843,892.39
Total Points: 1,987,322,069.25
Boxingtech718v2 is a sh1tty poster - Freedom. Stop crying wipe your tears. - Boxingtech718v2 Good posts. - Kenny MF Powers You drive me crazy, you deserve a medal :D - Bossy Thanks for the medal, Here's a sucker - Boxingtech718v2 
Happy Easter :kiss: - Bossy 

I'm a fan of Dawson and I thought he beat Hopkins clearly and almost had him down before Grandpa pulled a tackle.
Old 05-01-2012, 10:37 AM
tredh
Undisputed Champion

Location: a place where white women were scared when they saw me a black man wearing OJ style leather gloves!!
Rep Power: 20 tredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 16,746,394,714.73
Total Points: 16,746,404,575.02
respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil TO THE U!! - the mesiah 

I don't really think Dawson is playing a tough guy. Dawson doesn't like B-Hop so I think that is where a lot of his new attitude was coming from. If he sticks with how he was acting Sat. then I will find it very funny coming from Dawson.
Old 05-01-2012, 10:42 AM
MalikKnucklez
Banned

Rep Power: 0 MalikKnucklez has a reputation beyond reputeMalikKnucklez has a reputation beyond reputeMalikKnucklez has a reputation beyond reputeMalikKnucklez has a reputation beyond reputeMalikKnucklez has a reputation beyond reputeMalikKnucklez has a reputation beyond reputeMalikKnucklez has a reputation beyond reputeMalikKnucklez has a reputation beyond reputeMalikKnucklez has a reputation beyond reputeMalikKnucklez has a reputation beyond reputeMalikKnucklez has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 140,167,204,778.17
Total Points: 141,167,217,775.25
have a slush......... - bigsmoothh have an apple....... - bigsmoothh pizza pizza........... - bigsmoothh Salud! Gracias socio - jsfd26 Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 

Considering he's a professional boxer and champion at 175 lbs with a record of 31-1 that includes Tarver, Hopkins, Adamek & Johnson

I'd think the "toughness" is actually quite real, wouldn't you?
Old 05-01-2012, 10:58 AM
ny123
WBGC GOLD CHAMPION

Rep Power: 24 ny123 has a reputation beyond reputeny123 has a reputation beyond reputeny123 has a reputation beyond reputeny123 has a reputation beyond reputeny123 has a reputation beyond reputeny123 has a reputation beyond reputeny123 has a reputation beyond reputeny123 has a reputation beyond reputeny123 has a reputation beyond reputeny123 has a reputation beyond reputeny123 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,284,906,763,800.99
Total Points: 2,285,965,871,017.04
you'll need it after Rafa and El dinero vaca end PR boxing ;) - Dick Buffman 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Gift Giver 

I dont think Dawson is trying to act any kind of way I just think thats the way he is. He seems like a humble and quiet dude who just doesn't like Bhop.
Old 05-02-2012, 05:49 AM
Visceral
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 6 Visceral has a reputation beyond reputeVisceral has a reputation beyond reputeVisceral has a reputation beyond reputeVisceral has a reputation beyond reputeVisceral has a reputation beyond reputeVisceral has a reputation beyond reputeVisceral has a reputation beyond reputeVisceral has a reputation beyond reputeVisceral has a reputation beyond reputeVisceral has a reputation beyond reputeVisceral has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 7,089,937.30

1. Shut up and watch the rest of the fight. Hopkins won 3 rounds at the most.

2. Dawson doesn't pretend anything of the sort. He was pissed at Bernard after the last fight and got visibly frustrated and voiced it. After this fight, he was all class and he fully praised Bernard.

You don't have to like him or find his style interesting, but he is not fake.
Old 05-02-2012, 06:10 AM
TheHolyCross
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 36 TheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,699,949,397.65
Total Points: 106,931,136,325.60
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier For solid posting - The Surgeon 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - McGoorty 

hopkins fans are a damn pussified bunch

"what? dawson won? WAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAWAAAAAA
no, it was a robbery, it has to be a robbery, dawson sucks, dawson is boring, dawson isn't gangsta, hopkins is gangsta, WAAAAAAAWAAAAA"

lol, stfu already
Old 05-02-2012, 07:06 AM
T-97
BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide

Rep Power: 187 T-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond reputeT-97 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11,110,470,972,639.91
Total Points: 11,110,471,637,306.17
Romanian Steamie, Enjoy :p - Dorian wipe that semen off your avatar :P - texanballer Have a cookie! - ЯiZO Thanks for the link - Nautilus Thanks bud!! - -ROGELIO- 
I'm not drinking by myself :) - GreatJoe T man KO1 earth - KrisSilver CUNT! - ЯiZO CUNNNNNT! &amp;gt;=[ - ЯiZO The action in which the male ejaculates on his partner's face, and then the male punches his partner's nose, which causes blood to stream forth. The semen and blood fluids create a red and white image, just like the icing and filling of a strawberry - Stewie 
A small token of appreciation for your generosity! T FTW! - danc1984 For being one of the good guys. - FRKO To: T - TRAVI$ Happy New Year Mr T! - KrisSilver For being amazingly generous. My dude, you rock. - FRKO 
eat cookies - Jewshua I.O.U 500k - RiΖO For a lover of quality music - jazluvr Leave again and you die - Uns No Message - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Left Hook Tua Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - abosworth Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - abosworth Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Left Hook Tua Hepatitis C - Ryn0 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Mr._Pink 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugh! View Post
hopkins fans are a damn pussified bunch

"what? dawson won? WAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAWAAAAAA
no, it was a robbery, it has to be a robbery, dawson sucks, dawson is boring, dawson isn't gangsta, hopkins is gangsta, WAAAAAAAWAAAAA"

lol, stfu already
I haven't seen a single Hopkins fan claim that he deserved to win the fight or that it was a robbery... Dawson was the clear winner.

Also, on topic, I don't think Dawson acts like a tough guy. His comments about Bernard were said in anger, imo, and he was all class after the fight and gave Hopkins a lot of respect.
Old 05-02-2012, 07:13 AM
BennyST
Shhhh...

Rep Power: 60 BennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond reputeBennyST has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,055,354,114,964.68
Total Points: 52,085,587,223,479.81
drink up buddy - mgkirkpatrick You're a great poster - Clegg cheers....great poster. - MELLY-MEL... To a cool guy - Stoppage for being a heavyweight in history section - led 
top poster - IronMike* Best Post award,,, and Geen K - McGoorty one of boxingscene's sh1ttiest posters - Freedom. Easily one of boxingscene's best!! - JAB5239 7,000 posts! - Scott9945 
Happy holidays bro! - led* you deserve a kick for your hatred of the Klitschkos - Freedom. Superb post. - dan_cov 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom Fighter 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Always View Post
Im watching the Dawson vs Hopkins for the first time, an man, Dawson is an awful fighter.

Boring, sorry, complaining, fake tough guy.

I am through 5 rounds, and I think Bernard is actually winning the fight.

With all the crap that was talked about this fight, I expected a boring, dull fight, with Dawson dominating. It is the polar opposite.
He's a professional, world champion fighter. He is tough and it's a much more real tough than your typical tough guy or gangster wannabe.