Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 04-26-2012, 09:28 AM
V.WEBB
CBVM

Rep Power: 39 V.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond reputeV.WEBB has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,458,937,993,726.63
Total Points: 3,464,435,500,764.02
For your Honeymoon, bless - Syf congrats homie - project xxx1 stay strong!! - Horus Poppppppp  this bottle for me - Horus No Message - Horus 
some wedding cake fo ya - DiLLiNGER wedding ring lol - DiLLiNGER No Message - DiLLiNGER For the Family Man!  To a happy and healthy life! - Lorily God Bless and Happy Holidays to you and your family! - Lorily 
Long overdue mate! - Tamis_Siensya somebody kick this racist - Band-Aid :fing02: - -jose- 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - Toda Caine Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Horus Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - SekondzOut Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - led Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - led 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - led 

Not excited about the match up, but glad to see my favorite fighter in there again since he's close to the end of his career.

Last edited by V.WEBB; 04-26-2012 at 09:56 AM.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-26-2012, 09:52 AM
Warring Don
Banned

Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,000,006,651.92
Default the deal

Well when it comes to Floyd v. Cotto.

Initially i wasn't excited about the fight. It is true, the general idea that Cotto is damaged goods does make a person who follows boxing think that Cotto is done. I can't lie 24/7 Ep 1 got me interested in this fight. This is how I look at it. Floyd has fans who want to see him fight PERIOD no matter who it is. Cotto has fans who want to see him fight, and moreso a big fighter like Floyd. Put it together it should be a big fight. The only people missing out are the people who want to see Floyd LOSE. They would not be interested in this fight, unless they believe that Cotto has some way of winning.

But to be honest, ever since Floyd beat Mosley i realized that Floyd is really on another level. All of these other fighters are good... but he is GREAT. Literally. So i just watch to see the great fighter in action period. I don't really care who the other guy is.

After Pac v Marquez 3 its been fully solidified in my mind that Pacquaio cannot beat Floyd. I dont even need to see them fight. And after Floyd pulled that get out of jail card and challenged Pacquaio, and pac didn't want NONE... that was it... Now I see that Pac cannot beat Floyd and does NOT want to fight Floyd unless he gets old or something. Then he'll agree to fight him like he did with Mosley.

There are GOOD fighters in boxing. And the Majority of boxings Elite fighters are just that. "Good." Floyd is the only boxer that i see is GREAT. In this Era. So whenever he fights someone its "GREAT" vs "Good" All the time. Thats why he ALWAYS dominates almost every round in a fight and wins by a landslide. So... being that Floyd is always fighting someone good, the only way to create excitement is to somehow make people believe that this good fighter has a chance of beating this great fighter, and the answer to that is usually knockout power (Victor Ortiz for example).

To be honest the only person that would have me excited to see fighting Floyd is Sergio Martinez. He's the only one who people might Combination of speed skill and knockout power. It could be a chessmatch.. but i like chess matches. It could be a slugfest.. i like that too.
Old 04-26-2012, 09:57 AM
shade darkar
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 20 shade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond reputeshade darkar has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,783,424,143,631.62
Total Points: 2,784,424,160,652.36
Big ups G - The_Demon shade darkar deserves a kick - Freedom. 

do what im doing, dont buy.

we wanted mayweather vs cotto 5 years ago.