Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 04-24-2012, 04:51 AM
Fighting Pride
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 7 Fighting Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting Pride has a reputation beyond reputeFighting Pride has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,031,338.98

The WBC is pretty much the worst title right now, it's a joke. Canelo gets gifted a title vs Matthew Hatton, and has only faced one contender since, 34 yo Rhodes in his backyard. The Molina's, Kirkland's, Angulo's, Lara's, Vanes' are made to face each other while Canelo cherry picks old and shot fighters. He is not a real champion, no better than Chavez Jr, and Jr has actually fought better fighters. Disgrace how they stole Vargas' record to hand it to him.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-24-2012, 06:54 AM
imisupu
Contender

Rep Power: 5 imisupu has a reputation beyond reputeimisupu has a reputation beyond reputeimisupu has a reputation beyond reputeimisupu has a reputation beyond reputeimisupu has a reputation beyond reputeimisupu has a reputation beyond reputeimisupu has a reputation beyond reputeimisupu has a reputation beyond reputeimisupu has a reputation beyond reputeimisupu has a reputation beyond reputeimisupu has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 4,839.31

Lara will walk through Canelo, and Vanes but can someone please tell me who Canelo beat to earn his shot at the title. For a champion his list of foes is kid of weak at 154 no P-Will, Lara, or Vanes I think Canelo's bubble burst on May 5th!
Old 04-24-2012, 07:52 AM
Ray*
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Rep Power: 59 Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 400,510,407,472,385.94
Total Points: 400,510,407,579,775.25
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

This idiot fought one semi-eliminator and now is whinging? Ajose olusegun has fought about 2-3 eliminators at 140 for the WBC belt and still hasnt got his chance at the belt, This guy hasnt even fought anyone but he wants a shot? Well fight Lara (Doubt it) and maybe even the fans can back you.
Old 04-24-2012, 01:23 PM
nycsmooth
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 nycsmooth has a reputation beyond reputenycsmooth has a reputation beyond reputenycsmooth has a reputation beyond reputenycsmooth has a reputation beyond reputenycsmooth has a reputation beyond reputenycsmooth has a reputation beyond reputenycsmooth has a reputation beyond reputenycsmooth has a reputation beyond reputenycsmooth has a reputation beyond reputenycsmooth has a reputation beyond reputenycsmooth has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 48,411.95
No Message - Goodfella12 No Message - Goodfella12 No Message - Goodfella12 No Message - Goodfella12 No Message - Goodfella12 
No Message - Goodfella12 No Message - Goodfella12 No Message - Goodfella12 No Message - Goodfella12 No Message - Goodfella12 
No Message - Goodfella12 No Message - Goodfella12 No Message - Goodfella12 No Message - Goodfella12 you deserve a kick for your stupid posts - Freedom. 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - S~T~J Gay and Lesbian Pride - S~T~J 

Lara would embarass & KO Canelo & Vanes but the WBC said a short time back Kirk was 2 box Vanes in the final eliminator, another change...BUT Vanes is, has been #1 & should get his shot, period...
Old 04-24-2012, 04:46 PM
Phantomas
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 7 Phantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond reputePhantomas has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 33,032,086.43

So they had already agreed to fight Kirkland but because of the injury they want a straight shot... not a replacement with the name of Lara. Vanes is some contender.
Old 04-24-2012, 05:12 PM
Mr_Washington
Up and Comer

Total Points: 2,943.14

Because he hasn't fought any one to earn or keep the title he's holding. You can have the bet at 154 fight title eliminators for years and just beat each other up. But after its all said and done Canelo will never step in the ring with any of the top 154 fighters
Old 04-24-2012, 08:28 PM
ELPERRO
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 7 ELPERRO has a reputation beyond reputeELPERRO has a reputation beyond reputeELPERRO has a reputation beyond reputeELPERRO has a reputation beyond reputeELPERRO has a reputation beyond reputeELPERRO has a reputation beyond reputeELPERRO has a reputation beyond reputeELPERRO has a reputation beyond reputeELPERRO has a reputation beyond reputeELPERRO has a reputation beyond reputeELPERRO has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 429,964.16
Total Points: 636,579.02
Congrats on the baby girl. Cheers bro! - chiguy91 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman Moreno View Post
The point of Rhodes is that he had fought his eliminator(Why wasn't there no silly semi crap though?) and had to wait 2 years to get his shot. While less deserving fighters caught their opportunity because of being Mexican and/or big money fighter.

Vanes been his mandatory. He's the silver champ. But, the WBC don't to force it cuz' they rather jerk Vanes, Angulo, and Kirkland around to actually force Canelo hand.
Rhodes never fought an Eliminator, he had just been the WBC international champ and held a top 10 ranking in the WBC for a while. They went down the list and Rhodes was the highest ranked fighter available to fight at the time. That's why he got a shot at the tittle.

Angulo won a real FINAL ELIMINATOR 2 years ago and never got his shot. He disappeared from boxing for a year because of his Promotional and VISA issues. That is the reason he did not get a tittle shot.

Once all of that got fixed he got his shot at facing CANELO for the WBC belt but first he would have to get past VANES because of his inactivity. Martiroysan had moved up in the ranks and his promoter TOP RANK had paid alot of WBC sanctioning fee's to put him in that position. VANES OPTED OUT of the fight vs angulo for i don't know what reasons (QUACK QUACK).

When Vanes fought SAUL ROMAN he knew it was for the WBC SILVER belt and the contest was to be a SEMI-FINAL bout...MEANING he would have to fight again in a FINAL ELIMINATOR before he got a tittle shot.

Vanes needs to step up...stop crying...and FIGHT!

I really don't know why your defending this guy. He obviously has not fought anyone to merit a shot at the tittle or has earned the PRIVILEGE to fight a superstar like SAUL "EL CANELO" ALVAREZ...

nightmare my A$$...
Old 04-24-2012, 08:36 PM
.:: JSFD26 ::.
Brawski

Rep Power: 73 .:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute.:: JSFD26 ::. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,149,736,672,070,316.00
Total Points: 3,181,636,672,132,026.00
The Ambassador, hahahaha - MalikKnucklez thank you for taking time to post on my thread - robson24 every man deserves a superman, specially a good honest bloke like yourself :) - Alx. talented poster - I'm so sorry thanks for payment :beerchug: - jose830 
enjoy - mathed knowledgeable poster - thuggery Cheers - dan_cov Socio - CubanGuyNYC Cult of Rigo!!! For Life!!!!!! We Here Baby!!! - Cubanborn87 
we'd be better off without this troll - ROSS CALIFORNIA we'd be better off without this troll - ROSS CALIFORNIA godtthysse is a beast - thuggery Great Sig run Danny - handwraps 4th place - Boxingscene predictorship challenge. - dan_cov 
:beerchug: - -jose- matty ice - sugarsmosley CUBAN BOXING SCHOOL!!! :( - f4314n68 For the tears. - Jalisciense909 You deserve a gold.  Keep speaking from the heart.  . - damit305 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELPERRO View Post
Rhodes never fought an Eliminator, he had just been the WBC international champ and held a top 10 ranking in the WBC for a while. They went down the list and Rhodes was the highest ranked fighter available to fight at the time. That's why he got a shot at the tittle.

Angulo won a real FINAL ELIMINATOR 2 years ago and never got his shot. He disappeared from boxing for a year because of his Promotional and VISA issues. That is the reason he did not get a tittle shot.

Once all of that got fixed he got his shot at facing CANELO for the WBC belt but first he would have to get past VANES because of his inactivity. Martiroysan had moved up in the ranks and his promoter TOP RANK had paid alot of WBC sanctioning fee's to put him in that position. VANES OPTED OUT of the fight vs angulo for i don't know what reasons (QUACK QUACK).

When Vanes fought SAUL ROMAN he knew it was for the WBC SILVER belt and the contest was to be a SEMI-FINAL bout...MEANING he would have to fight again in a FINAL ELIMINATOR before he got a tittle shot.

Vanes needs to step up...stop crying...and FIGHT!

I really don't know why your defending this guy. He obviously has not fought anyone to merit a shot at the tittle or has earned the PRIVILEGE to fight a superstar like SAUL "EL CANELO" ALVAREZ...

nightmare my A$$...
Your post was fine up till this point then you just sh1tted all over yourself with it. Being a superstar does not make him a champion and he got that belt via gift so if you ask me Canelo HAS NOT earned that title either. And that's coming from a guy who likes Canelo.
Old 04-25-2012, 12:22 AM
ELPERRO
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 7 ELPERRO has a reputation beyond reputeELPERRO has a reputation beyond reputeELPERRO has a reputation beyond reputeELPERRO has a reputation beyond reputeELPERRO has a reputation beyond reputeELPERRO has a reputation beyond reputeELPERRO has a reputation beyond reputeELPERRO has a reputation beyond reputeELPERRO has a reputation beyond reputeELPERRO has a reputation beyond reputeELPERRO has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 429,964.16
Total Points: 636,579.02
Congrats on the baby girl. Cheers bro! - chiguy91 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsfd26 View Post
Your post was fine up till this point then you just sh1tted all over yourself with it. Being a superstar does not make him a champion and he got that belt via gift so if you ask me Canelo HAS NOT earned that title either. And that's coming from a guy who likes Canelo.
Well...this is my point...

Canelo sells out arenas in mexico and the U.S, He has a country behind him, Gets mad ratings when he fights, Dude is a superstar.

Vanes has no fan base, never headlined a meaningful fight card, Has not beat a top 10 guy at juniormiddle, dude hasn't even got televised in his last couple of fights.

That's my point...Vanes brings nothing to the table and hasn't earned the right or the PRIVILEGE to step in the ring with Canelo.
Old 04-25-2012, 09:23 AM
garfios
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 garfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these partsgarfios is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 100,064,360.07

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELPERRO View Post
Well...this is my point...

Canelo sells out arenas in mexico and the U.S, He has a country behind him, Gets mad ratings when he fights, Dude is a superstar.

Vanes has no fan base, never headlined a meaningful fight card, Has not beat a top 10 guy at juniormiddle, dude hasn't even got televised in his last couple of fights.

That's my point...Vanes brings nothing to the table and hasn't earned the right or the PRIVILEGE to step in the ring with Canelo.
He could be a superstar but he needs to step up the competition, and that belt was a gift that needs to be revalidated, the point is that he hasn't face anyone with a pulse and he is being protected more than the Queen of England, at the end of the day how can we believe in a fighter that only fights corpses? Morons will follow him and defend him but true fans will want some value for their money...