Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read
Reply
 
Thread Tools
#21
Old 04-22-2012, 11:47 PM
jaded
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 4,510
Rep Power: 31 jaded has a reputation beyond repute jaded has a reputation beyond repute jaded has a reputation beyond repute jaded has a reputation beyond repute jaded has a reputation beyond repute jaded has a reputation beyond repute jaded has a reputation beyond repute jaded has a reputation beyond repute jaded has a reputation beyond repute jaded has a reputation beyond repute jaded has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 25,983.96
Bank: 143,608,400,183,666,448.00
Total Points: 143,608,400,183,692,416.00
Thanks for the warning - MeiXiang  loving the sig - Alx.  gift - Daniel Alpha  Happy new year bro! - led*  funny poster in the lounge - jas 
atg poster - jas  I <3 you! - led  No Message - jas 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha  Gay and Lesbian Pride - jas  Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jaded  AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 
Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jas  Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - jas 
Default

Maybe the father was really Rupaul

Reply With Quote
jaded is online now
#22
Old 04-22-2012, 11:50 PM
Verstyle
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: San Antonio Texas
Age: 31
Posts: 40,833
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 0 Verstyle has a reputation beyond repute Verstyle has a reputation beyond repute Verstyle has a reputation beyond repute Verstyle has a reputation beyond repute Verstyle has a reputation beyond repute Verstyle has a reputation beyond repute Verstyle has a reputation beyond repute Verstyle has a reputation beyond repute Verstyle has a reputation beyond repute Verstyle has a reputation beyond repute Verstyle has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 429,170.16
Bank: 64,495,994,080,705.30
Total Points: 64,495,994,509,875.46
Congrats on 38K posts Vers mah homie!!!!!!!! - Chief2ndzOnly!  to the big homie - Larryx2011  great lounge poster - RINGG  interesting/good threads man. - chiguy91  for an atg poster - jazluvr 
For all your kindness and support - Lorily  :lol1: that shyt ain't right and awkward thread - jose830  No Message - MELLY-MEL...  Thanks bro - BulgariasFinest  Welcome back bud - TBear 
Happy Holidays Verstyle.. - !! AI-Holmes!!  No Message - TBear  No Message - TBear  No Message - TBear  40,000 posts! :fing02: - jose830 
4 d 40k - led*  40k son - MELLY-MEL...  have a great time at the fight tomorrow night! - HUGH JASS  Froid Mayweather d1ck rider - Warrios  another floyd cock 4 u - Risen 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hous View Post
I don't know about the hair texture or the limbal. However I believe only people with caucasian ancestory on both their father and mothers side can have blue eyes; however someone who only have one parent with the gene could carry pass it on. Thats why some black-black parents (or mostly black parents) can have babies that have blue eyes. The limbal might be different.

Like for me, I have a lot of caucasian ancestory, but I have brown eyes. I may or may not possess the blue eyed gene. My GF is Chinese. Therefore it would be impossible for my children to have blue eyes unless my GF has some causasian in her (lol) somewhere down the pipe (lol).

I think my children could possibly carry the gene, but as recessive (only if I carry the gene as recessive). So if they had children with someone who also carried it, then my grandchildren could have blue eyes.

The limbal might be different though, I never heard of it.
His mom is Hispanic-White with BROWN EYES. Can throw you for a loop, ha? Hahaha
Reply With Quote
Verstyle is offline
#23
Old 04-22-2012, 11:59 PM
Hous
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Père Lachaise
Posts: 5,046
Rep Power: 21494 Hous has a reputation beyond repute Hous has a reputation beyond repute Hous has a reputation beyond repute Hous has a reputation beyond repute Hous has a reputation beyond repute Hous has a reputation beyond repute Hous has a reputation beyond repute Hous has a reputation beyond repute Hous has a reputation beyond repute Hous has a reputation beyond repute Hous has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 12,154,858,578.69
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 12,154,858,578.69
I'm out of K for the day so in your case, I'll buy ya a fucking gift!!! ha ha - abosworth  No Message - MARKBNLV  have a burger :fing02: - -jose-  superman - TBear  for the weekend - TBear 
No Message - miamike  No Message - miamike  No Message - miamike  veteran @ Boxingscene - J-champ  I remember a time where we could go broke buying gifts here - J-champ 
5000 post - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Mooncat  AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Sir TomJones 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versastyle View Post
His mom is Hispanic-White with BROWN EYES. Can throw you for a loop, ha? Hahaha
People with brown eyes can carry the blue eye gene. Thats why some (mostly) black couples with brown eyes can have a blue eyed (mostly) black baby.

Blue eyes are a recessive gene. Each parent passes one of the eye color genes off to their children; giving the children 2 eye color genes in total. If G = brown and g = blue, that means the child must have gg if it is to have blue eyes. GG, Gg, or gG would give the child brown eyes.

This is a punnett square to show how it works. both parents are Gg, meaning they have brown eyes, but carry the blue eye gene as recessive. If they have a chile, it has a 75% chance of having brown eyes and a 25% chance of carrying the blue eye gene (50% of carry the blue eye gene recessively and 25% chance of carrying only the brown eye gene).


So its very possible that both you and your baby momma carry the blue eye gene. Thats IF the limbal is the same as general blue eyes. It may not be. If the limbal is the same as the general blue eye gene, your baby momma is Gg or gG, and you are gg (same thing). Which would give you this punnett square:



Which gave your child a 50% chance of having the recessive trait, and a 75% chance of carrying it (25% of not visably showing it)

Last edited by Hous; 04-23-2012 at 12:04 AM.
Reply With Quote
Hous is offline
#24
Old 04-23-2012, 12:07 AM
Verstyle
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: San Antonio Texas
Age: 31
Posts: 40,833
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 0 Verstyle has a reputation beyond repute Verstyle has a reputation beyond repute Verstyle has a reputation beyond repute Verstyle has a reputation beyond repute Verstyle has a reputation beyond repute Verstyle has a reputation beyond repute Verstyle has a reputation beyond repute Verstyle has a reputation beyond repute Verstyle has a reputation beyond repute Verstyle has a reputation beyond repute Verstyle has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 429,170.16
Bank: 64,495,994,080,705.30
Total Points: 64,495,994,509,875.46
Congrats on 38K posts Vers mah homie!!!!!!!! - Chief2ndzOnly!  to the big homie - Larryx2011  great lounge poster - RINGG  interesting/good threads man. - chiguy91  for an atg poster - jazluvr 
For all your kindness and support - Lorily  :lol1: that shyt ain't right and awkward thread - jose830  No Message - MELLY-MEL...  Thanks bro - BulgariasFinest  Welcome back bud - TBear 
Happy Holidays Verstyle.. - !! AI-Holmes!!  No Message - TBear  No Message - TBear  No Message - TBear  40,000 posts! :fing02: - jose830 
4 d 40k - led*  40k son - MELLY-MEL...  have a great time at the fight tomorrow night! - HUGH JASS  Froid Mayweather d1ck rider - Warrios  another floyd cock 4 u - Risen 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hous View Post
People with brown eyes can carry the blue eye gene. Thats why some (mostly) black couples with brown eyes can have a blue eyed (mostly) black baby.

Blue eyes are a recessive gene. Each parent passes one of the eye color genes off to their children; giving the children 2 eye color genes in total. If G = brown and g = blue, that means the child must have gg if it is to have blue eyes. GG, Gg, or gG would give the child brown eyes.

This is a punnett square to show how it works. both parents are Gg, meaning they have brown eyes, but carry the blue eye gene as recessive. If they have a chile, it has a 75% chance of having brown eyes and a 25% chance of carrying the blue eye gene (50% of carry the blue eye gene recessively and 25% chance of carrying only the brown eye gene).


So its very possible that both you and your baby momma carry the blue eye gene. Thats IF the limbal is the same as general blue eyes. It may not be. If the limbal is the same as the general blue eye gene, your baby momma is Gg or gG, and you are gg (same thing). Which would give you this punnett square:



Which gave your child a 50% chance of having the recessive trait, and a 75% chance of carrying it (25% of not visably showing it)
Even if I saw her grandpa and grandmother?Both sides? Both sides didn't have blue eyes like both her parents didn't? After a few weeks after my son was born I looked in his eyes... had the same thing..
My son in 1 hour central time will be 8 with the same thin when he was a few weeks. Explain...

Last edited by Verstyle; 04-23-2012 at 12:09 AM.
Reply With Quote
Verstyle is offline
#25
Old 04-23-2012, 12:09 AM
Optimistic
So(ul) Amazin'
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Fajardo, PR
Posts: 1,983
Rep Power: 23 Optimistic has a reputation beyond repute Optimistic has a reputation beyond repute Optimistic has a reputation beyond repute Optimistic has a reputation beyond repute Optimistic has a reputation beyond repute Optimistic has a reputation beyond repute Optimistic has a reputation beyond repute Optimistic has a reputation beyond repute Optimistic has a reputation beyond repute Optimistic has a reputation beyond repute Optimistic has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 10,000,025,132.53
Bank: 69,874,923,938.14
Total Points: 79,874,949,070.67
el primero............ - bigsmoothh  No Message - Round 1  No Message - Round 1  A gift for ya.. - !! AI-Holmes!!  Once again.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
por ser Cariduro!!! - jose830  una medalla tambien!!! - jose830  No Message - Round 1  No Message - Round 1  No Message - chiguy91 
No Message - jose830  Cheers! - jose830 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bigsmoothh  Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bigsmoothh  Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - bigsmoothh  Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bigsmoothh 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - bigsmoothh  Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - !! AI-Holmes!!  Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!!  Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - bigsmoothh  Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - bigsmoothh 
Childhood Cancer - chiguy91 
Default

I remeber reading this story awhile back and thinking it was bullsh*t.

Still do.
Reply With Quote
Optimistic is offline
#26
Old 04-23-2012, 12:35 AM
Hous
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Père Lachaise
Posts: 5,046
Rep Power: 21494 Hous has a reputation beyond repute Hous has a reputation beyond repute Hous has a reputation beyond repute Hous has a reputation beyond repute Hous has a reputation beyond repute Hous has a reputation beyond repute Hous has a reputation beyond repute Hous has a reputation beyond repute Hous has a reputation beyond repute Hous has a reputation beyond repute Hous has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 12,154,858,578.69
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 12,154,858,578.69
I'm out of K for the day so in your case, I'll buy ya a fucking gift!!! ha ha - abosworth  No Message - MARKBNLV  have a burger :fing02: - -jose-  superman - TBear  for the weekend - TBear 
No Message - miamike  No Message - miamike  No Message - miamike  veteran @ Boxingscene - J-champ  I remember a time where we could go broke buying gifts here - J-champ 
5000 post - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Mooncat  AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Sir TomJones 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versastyle View Post
Even if I saw her grandpa and grandmother?Both sides? Both sides didn't have blue eyes like both her parents didn't? After a few weeks after my son was born I looked in his eyes... had the same thing..
My son in 1 hour central time will be 8 with the same thin when he was a few weeks. Explain...
Yup, they could pass on the recessive blue eyed gene for generations. Only one side of baby mommas parents must carry the blue eyed gene since she does not have blue eyes. If she had blue eyes, both parents would have to carry it. Only one parent must carry it, of course both could (and odds of passing it on increase if both carry it). Same logic goes as far as baby mommas grandparents, only one needs to carry the blue eyed gene.

So if only one of her grandparents carried the recessive Gg gene, and the other three were GG; that one g gene must have been passed to one of her parents. Then when her parents met, the one that carried Gg, must have give the "g" gene to her. Then when she met you, your "g" combines with her "g."

If baby mommas mother is GG and father is Gg or gG, then baby momma will have a 50% of carrying recessive Gg eye color gene, 50% chance of carrying GG gene. Since we know baby has blue eyes, then we can conclusively infer baby momma is not GG.

Only one parent must have "g" if the child carries it. Both must have it if the child displays blue eyes. Does that make sense?

Technically, your great great great great grandfather could have carried the "g" gene and it was passed on through his blood line as recessive after each of his descendants inherrited it and mated with "GGs." but if that gene was passed on as recessive each time, it could be around in his descendents hundreds of years later. Thats why its so rare, but not unheard of to see really dark black people with blue eyes. Especially considering BOTH parents would have to have a similar background!

Last edited by Hous; 04-23-2012 at 12:40 AM.
Reply With Quote
Hous is offline
#27
Old 04-23-2012, 12:40 AM
Verstyle
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: San Antonio Texas
Age: 31
Posts: 40,833
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 0 Verstyle has a reputation beyond repute Verstyle has a reputation beyond repute Verstyle has a reputation beyond repute Verstyle has a reputation beyond repute Verstyle has a reputation beyond repute Verstyle has a reputation beyond repute Verstyle has a reputation beyond repute Verstyle has a reputation beyond repute Verstyle has a reputation beyond repute Verstyle has a reputation beyond repute Verstyle has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 429,170.16
Bank: 64,495,994,080,705.30
Total Points: 64,495,994,509,875.46
Congrats on 38K posts Vers mah homie!!!!!!!! - Chief2ndzOnly!  to the big homie - Larryx2011  great lounge poster - RINGG  interesting/good threads man. - chiguy91  for an atg poster - jazluvr 
For all your kindness and support - Lorily  :lol1: that shyt ain't right and awkward thread - jose830  No Message - MELLY-MEL...  Thanks bro - BulgariasFinest  Welcome back bud - TBear 
Happy Holidays Verstyle.. - !! AI-Holmes!!  No Message - TBear  No Message - TBear  No Message - TBear  40,000 posts! :fing02: - jose830 
4 d 40k - led*  40k son - MELLY-MEL...  have a great time at the fight tomorrow night! - HUGH JASS  Froid Mayweather d1ck rider - Warrios  another floyd cock 4 u - Risen 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hous View Post
Yup, they could pass on the recessive blue eyed gene for generations. Only one side of baby mommas parents must carry the blue eyed gene since she does not have blue eyes. If she had blue eyes, both parents would have to carry it. Only one parent must carry it, of course both could (and odds of passing it on increase if both carry it). Same logic goes as far as baby mommas grandparents, only one needs to carry the blue eyed gene.

So if only one of her grandparents carried the recessive Gg gene, and the other three were GG; that one g gene must have been passed to one of her parents. Then when her parents met, the one that carried Gg, must have give the "g" gene to her. Then when she met you, your "g" combines with her "g."

If baby mommas mother is GG and father is Gg or gG, then baby momma will have a 50% of carrying recessive Gg eye color gene, 50% chance of carrying GG gene. Since we know baby has blue eyes, then we can conclusively infer baby momma is not GG.

Only one parent must have "g" if the child carries it. Both must have it if the child displays blue eyes. Does that make sense?
That science stuff reminded me of HS. I understand what you're staying fully. I just thought it was funny because no one of her greats or mine has it. You good people, Hous. You remember that other site? Good God!!!!
Reply With Quote
Verstyle is offline
#28
Old 04-23-2012, 12:53 AM
Hous
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Père Lachaise
Posts: 5,046
Rep Power: 21494 Hous has a reputation beyond repute Hous has a reputation beyond repute Hous has a reputation beyond repute Hous has a reputation beyond repute Hous has a reputation beyond repute Hous has a reputation beyond repute Hous has a reputation beyond repute Hous has a reputation beyond repute Hous has a reputation beyond repute Hous has a reputation beyond repute Hous has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 12,154,858,578.69
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 12,154,858,578.69
I'm out of K for the day so in your case, I'll buy ya a fucking gift!!! ha ha - abosworth  No Message - MARKBNLV  have a burger :fing02: - -jose-  superman - TBear  for the weekend - TBear 
No Message - miamike  No Message - miamike  No Message - miamike  veteran @ Boxingscene - J-champ  I remember a time where we could go broke buying gifts here - J-champ 
5000 post - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Mooncat  AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Sir TomJones 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versastyle View Post
That science stuff reminded me of HS. I understand what you're staying fully. I just thought it was funny because no one of her greats or mine has it. You good people, Hous. You remember that other site? Good God!!!!
Atleast one of her greats carried it as recessive and passed it onto one of her parents, who passed it onto her.

You had to have atleast two greats that carried it; one on your mothers side and one on your fathers side who passed it onto you if your blue limbal follows the same rule as blue eyes. If it's different, then you only had to have one great who carried it. Its really not all that surprising. It just gets rarer when its way way back.

Psfights? Yeah, I remember it, lol.
Reply With Quote
Hous is offline
#29
Old 04-23-2012, 02:29 AM
Grand Champ
Here we go again..
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Denmark
Age: 26
Posts: 15,488
Rep Power: 74 Grand Champ has a reputation beyond repute Grand Champ has a reputation beyond repute Grand Champ has a reputation beyond repute Grand Champ has a reputation beyond repute Grand Champ has a reputation beyond repute Grand Champ has a reputation beyond repute Grand Champ has a reputation beyond repute Grand Champ has a reputation beyond repute Grand Champ has a reputation beyond repute Grand Champ has a reputation beyond repute Grand Champ has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,010,000,274,064.10
Bank: 56,079,673,710,345.41
Total Points: 57,089,673,984,409.52
Medal of honor - mangler  for my bro - -Reason-  Big Up Rudeboy 6000 posts mi boss..Lets toast with the champas dem and smoke some hi grade - The Gully Gad  Congrats on 6k posts! - Equilibrium  6.000 posts! Ikke dårligt gamle jas. - BattlingNelson 
good poster - ADDICT  Drink up homie!!!!!! - Chief2ndzOnly!  Before they are out of stock... - ABOSWORTH  Your a really good friend on here. - Truth  GC General Medal Rudeboy... - The Gully Gad 
Have a cold one on me, bud - jazluvr  No occasion for the Gift GC just Bredrin Tings G - The Gully Gad  For the strippers!!!!!!!!!!!! - Chief2ndzOnly!  10K: Congrats - WESS  10k post party.. - Hard Dick 
10000 Posts - kaps  have a beer on me - led  Thanks bud! - jazluvr  ATG boxingscene poster - Freedom.  Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - ???  Childhood Cancer - KESSLER  Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Rocky...  Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - siablo14  Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler 
Childhood Cancer - THE REAL NINJA  Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - THE REAL NINJA  Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - mangler  Childhood Cancer - THE REAL NINJA  Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Mir-44 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - Stoppage  Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - DiLLiNGER  Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Two Clips  Childhood Cancer - KESSLER  Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - dj emz 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - blaze778  Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Mersey  Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MARKBNLV  World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - iBreakbeat  Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether 
Default

lol, you hinting at that they stole the baby, Larry?

Cause if she was cheating with a white dude, the kid would've been mulatto..
Reply With Quote
Grand Champ is offline
#30
Old 04-23-2012, 08:17 PM
The Missing Lin
Linsane in da membrane
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 3,247
Rep Power: 428 The Missing Lin has a reputation beyond repute The Missing Lin has a reputation beyond repute The Missing Lin has a reputation beyond repute The Missing Lin has a reputation beyond repute The Missing Lin has a reputation beyond repute The Missing Lin has a reputation beyond repute The Missing Lin has a reputation beyond repute The Missing Lin has a reputation beyond repute The Missing Lin has a reputation beyond repute The Missing Lin has a reputation beyond repute The Missing Lin has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 240,019,640.51
Bank: 718,650,838,390,373.50
Total Points: 718,651,078,410,014.00
Great Poster! - jazluvr  Thanks for the help! - jazluvr  Blue Parallelograms FTW! - Jack Napier  Im new and havent got a clue how to use this site. - charmex  thanks again, cheers. - chiguy91 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - 'Sugar' Freddi  Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr  Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr  Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr  Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogs! View Post
a pinoy couple who lives next door just recently gave birth to a baby boy with a big dick.

the guy filed for divorce soon thereafter.
LOLOLOLOL!!!
Reply With Quote
The Missing Lin is offline
Reply

Share This With Friends

Tags
black , blond , blue , child..lol , eyes , hair , people

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Fight Videos - Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright © 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:52 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.