FAO: All Pacquiao haters - Page 3 - Boxing Forum
Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-01-2012, 09:47 AM #21
Redd Foxx Redd Foxx is online now
Hittin' the heavy bag.
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 10,038
Quoted: 4810 Post(s)
Rep Power: 36
Redd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 100,003,748.73
Bank: 2,524,053,798,204,567.50
Total Points: 2,524,053,898,208,316.00
Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas and All The Best for 2015 - Freedom. Buy another heavy bag, dog. - punchr Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - stephenmc 
Cheers to a great poster - Sergey Kovalev Even though I often disagree with you, I still enjoy reading your posts.  Here's a beer. - j0zef sit on this, man. it will relax you. best wishes, punchr - punchr No Message - Scott. Weiland Great post, man. - anthonydavid11 
Red's all about quality! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Scott. Weiland 
Default

No better way to make someone hate something hate something than to command them to like it.
Most people here have no problem with the fighters they "hate on". They just want to jab at the annoying fans who allow no room for criticism.
Redd Foxx is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-01-2012, 09:51 AM #22
OG Ballhog OG Ballhog is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Weakest NBA Era
Posts: 565
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
OG Ballhog has a reputation beyond reputeOG Ballhog has a reputation beyond reputeOG Ballhog has a reputation beyond reputeOG Ballhog has a reputation beyond reputeOG Ballhog has a reputation beyond reputeOG Ballhog has a reputation beyond reputeOG Ballhog has a reputation beyond reputeOG Ballhog has a reputation beyond reputeOG Ballhog has a reputation beyond reputeOG Ballhog has a reputation beyond reputeOG Ballhog has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 8,022,005.38
Bank: 900,000,000.00
Total Points: 908,022,005.38
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paclan View Post
The question is did sanchez know how to handle pacquiao?

He started throwing the low blows and headbutting once he realized he couldn't handle pacquiao's left hand, and that he couldnt avoid it.

but i guess i dont have to tell you that because you saw the fight right?

and because you're not new to boxing you know that dirty fighters get desparate when they start losing.


agapito always fights like that.

agapito (rip) was one of the dirtiest fighters around at the time.

that's why a lot of people didn't want to fight him.

but you knew that right? because know boxing?
OG Ballhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 09:54 AM #23
IronDanHamza IronDanHamza is offline
IronDanHamza
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 33,584
Quoted: 1783 Post(s)
Rep Power: 93
IronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,029,220,116,338,317.50
Bank: 6,273,653,737,034,373,120.00
Total Points: 6,274,682,957,150,711,808.00
One of the best posters on the site. - Barnburner medal of honor - New England For ur award winning thread buddy - The Surgeon For getting more than 80% on my quiz. - Barnburner Super-Poster - McGoorty 
You have excellent boxing knowledge keep sharing! - rorymac Prize for thread contributions - McGoorty Merry Crimbo - The Surgeon for the facts... - Alx. Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Cool dude - BoxingGenius27 Happy New Year - Freedom. on the house... - mathed IronDanHamza knows boxing! - LoadedWraps Your unconditional love for Floyd - Freedom2014 
your unconditional love for Floyd - Freedom2014 ATG Boxingscene Poster - JohnnyRebel Im glad you learned how to use internet Grandpa - Canelo and GGG 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - New England Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Barnburner Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Barnburner 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KFC Yum! View Post
uh huh.

that's why morales was kicking pacquiao's ass for the 1st half of the 2nd fight.

he was so done that no one wanted to see a 3rd.

shut up.

that's why the 3rd did as well , if not better , in ppv numbers.
Wasn't really "kicking his ass" was he? I didn't even have him winning at the stoppage and after Round 5 you could see the clear decline in Morales that he didn't have in the last fight before Raheem actually kicked his ass.

Oh look, Morales has been visibly past his prime since 2004, he just got dominated by Raheem and his legs damn near give way on him in the second fight, in which he looked visibly much worse than the 1st fight, mind you.

Let's see it again! That's sounds great. Oh look, Morales get's knocked out in 3 rounds.

PPV numbers may have done well. I have no idea on the PPV numbers. I understand the casual audience wanting to see Morales Corpse fight Pacquaio a third time. But hardcore fans? Can't understand that.
IronDanHamza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 09:56 AM #24
Paclan Paclan is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 2,985
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
Paclan is infamous around these partsPaclan is infamous around these partsPaclan is infamous around these partsPaclan is infamous around these partsPaclan is infamous around these partsPaclan is infamous around these partsPaclan is infamous around these partsPaclan is infamous around these partsPaclan is infamous around these partsPaclan is infamous around these partsPaclan is infamous around these parts
Points: 189,196,562.60
Bank: 120,628,827.62
Total Points: 309,825,390.22
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KFC Yum! View Post


agapito always fights like that.

agapito (rip) was one of the dirtiest fighters around at the time.

that's why a lot of people didn't want to fight him.

but you knew that right? because know boxing?
Doesn't change the fact the Pacquiao was robbed.

Agapito should have either gotten DQ'd for the reapeated low blows and headbutts, or had a point deducted therefore giving the decision to pac.

But the referee was as sharp as you are.
Paclan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 09:58 AM #25
OG Ballhog OG Ballhog is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Weakest NBA Era
Posts: 565
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
OG Ballhog has a reputation beyond reputeOG Ballhog has a reputation beyond reputeOG Ballhog has a reputation beyond reputeOG Ballhog has a reputation beyond reputeOG Ballhog has a reputation beyond reputeOG Ballhog has a reputation beyond reputeOG Ballhog has a reputation beyond reputeOG Ballhog has a reputation beyond reputeOG Ballhog has a reputation beyond reputeOG Ballhog has a reputation beyond reputeOG Ballhog has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 8,022,005.38
Bank: 900,000,000.00
Total Points: 908,022,005.38
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronDanHamza View Post
Wasn't really "kicking his ass" was he? I didn't even have him winning at the stoppage and after Round 5 you could see the clear decline in Morales that he didn't have in the last fight before Raheem actually kicked his ass.

Oh look, Morales has been visibly past his prime since 2004, he just got dominated by Raheem and his legs damn near give way on him in the second fight, in which he looked visibly much worse than the 1st fight, mind you.

Let's see it again! That's sounds great. Oh look, Morales get's knocked out in 3 rounds.

PPV numbers may have done well. I have no idea on the PPV numbers. I understand the casual audience wanting to see Morales Corpse fight Pacquaio a third time. But hardcore fans? Can't understand that.
revisionist , after the fact opinions.

1. morales was winning most of the rounds early

2. a lot of people thought if he just changed up the game plan and fought more controlled like the 1st fight and not go toe to toe as much he can still win.

3. morales was past it before the 1st fight , so this morales was past prime by 3rd fight crap is meaningless.

they had 2 good fights. they split it 1-1.

people wanted to see it again. fact.


easy to say after the fact , oh there shouldn't have been a 3rd fight.

but the reality is they had to have a 3rd. for financial reasons , for personal reasons , for boxing reasons.
OG Ballhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 10:01 AM #26
OG Ballhog OG Ballhog is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Weakest NBA Era
Posts: 565
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
OG Ballhog has a reputation beyond reputeOG Ballhog has a reputation beyond reputeOG Ballhog has a reputation beyond reputeOG Ballhog has a reputation beyond reputeOG Ballhog has a reputation beyond reputeOG Ballhog has a reputation beyond reputeOG Ballhog has a reputation beyond reputeOG Ballhog has a reputation beyond reputeOG Ballhog has a reputation beyond reputeOG Ballhog has a reputation beyond reputeOG Ballhog has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 8,022,005.38
Bank: 900,000,000.00
Total Points: 908,022,005.38
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paclan View Post
Doesn't change the fact the Pacquiao was robbed.

Agapito should have either gotten DQ'd for the reapeated low blows and headbutts, or had a point deducted therefore giving the decision to pac.

But the referee was as sharp as you are.
never said pacquiao shouldn't have won.

never said agapito shouldn't have gotten dq.

you think i say that because you're stupid.


what i said was pacquiao doesn't like dirty fights. he doesn't. he doesn't know how to deal with it. he's too nice to low blow back or throw an elbow.

what i also said was pacquiao wanted to quit. just an opinion. it looked like it on his face. understandable. no one likes to get hit in the balls for several rounds.
OG Ballhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 10:04 AM #27
MurkaMan MurkaMan is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 4,356
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
MurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these parts
Points: 5,725,285,759.67
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,725,285,759.67
For disobeying me - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider 
No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider 
No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider 
No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paclan View Post
Watch Pacquiao vs Barrera 1+2, Pacquiao Morales 1+2+3, Pacquiao marquez 1+2'

If you're going to hate somebody, have a reason.

I have a suspicion the only fights Pacquiao trolls have seen were post De La Hoya.

I don't understand how any real boxing fan can dislike Pacquiao. He is without a doubt a real warrior, down to the bone.
Ariza already admitted that they didnt use roids that fight...he said theyre gonna use them for bradley tho, I predict a 3 round KO Brad is too slow and sloppy at ww
MurkaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 10:05 AM #28
OG Ballhog OG Ballhog is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Weakest NBA Era
Posts: 565
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
OG Ballhog has a reputation beyond reputeOG Ballhog has a reputation beyond reputeOG Ballhog has a reputation beyond reputeOG Ballhog has a reputation beyond reputeOG Ballhog has a reputation beyond reputeOG Ballhog has a reputation beyond reputeOG Ballhog has a reputation beyond reputeOG Ballhog has a reputation beyond reputeOG Ballhog has a reputation beyond reputeOG Ballhog has a reputation beyond reputeOG Ballhog has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 8,022,005.38
Bank: 900,000,000.00
Total Points: 908,022,005.38
Default

if people don't want to give pacquiao credit for winning the 3rd fight because morales was clearly past it......

that's fine.

but don't be a dumbass and bull**** about how there shouldn't have been a 3rd because no one wanted to see it.

that's just an outright lie.

and you either don't know how it was back then OR you're just talking out of your ass for some reason.


they had 2 good fights.

they both had 1 win each.

they made a ton of money on those 2 fights.

morales fans thought he could win the 3rd.

pacquiao fans thought he could win the 3rd.

pacquiao wore him down late but morales was controlling the fight in the beginning.

it'd be stupid not to have a 3rd fight.
OG Ballhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 10:08 AM #29
IronDanHamza IronDanHamza is offline
IronDanHamza
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 33,584
Quoted: 1783 Post(s)
Rep Power: 93
IronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,029,220,116,338,317.50
Bank: 6,273,653,737,034,373,120.00
Total Points: 6,274,682,957,150,711,808.00
One of the best posters on the site. - Barnburner medal of honor - New England For ur award winning thread buddy - The Surgeon For getting more than 80% on my quiz. - Barnburner Super-Poster - McGoorty 
You have excellent boxing knowledge keep sharing! - rorymac Prize for thread contributions - McGoorty Merry Crimbo - The Surgeon for the facts... - Alx. Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Cool dude - BoxingGenius27 Happy New Year - Freedom. on the house... - mathed IronDanHamza knows boxing! - LoadedWraps Your unconditional love for Floyd - Freedom2014 
your unconditional love for Floyd - Freedom2014 ATG Boxingscene Poster - JohnnyRebel Im glad you learned how to use internet Grandpa - Canelo and GGG 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - New England Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Barnburner Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Barnburner 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KFC Yum! View Post
revisionist , after the fact opinions.

1. morales was winning most of the rounds early

2. a lot of people thought if he just changed up the game plan and fought more controlled like the 1st fight and not go toe to toe as much he can still win.

3. morales was past it before the 1st fight , so this morales was past prime by 3rd fight crap is meaningless.

they had 2 good fights. they split it 1-1.

people wanted to see it again. fact.


easy to say after the fact , oh there shouldn't have been a 3rd fight.

but the reality is they had to have a 3rd. for financial reasons , for personal reasons , for boxing reasons.
Morales was doing ok for the first 5 rounds, but after that he wasn't doing too great was he? And even in the first 5 rounds albeit he was leaing he wasn't dominating at all. He showed a clear level of decline they're were people like myself who would liked to have seen Morales consider retirement after that fight.

Take your revisionist history basket and go and throw "Morales was kicking Pacquaio's ass for the first half of the fight" because that is outright revisionist history right there.

Well, I actually said in my post that Morales was on a clear decline as early as 2004. 2004 was before the first Pacquaio-Morales fight which I presume you well know. So, not sure where you're going with your point #3.

He was past his prime for the first fight no doubt, like I said he was visibly past his best as early as 04 perhaps even before that but by the time the 3rd Pacquaio fight came along he was a corpse, he was literally done and in all honesty the last 5 rounds of the second fight were hard to watch as a long time Morales fan at that time.

So, just because they were 1-1 means a rematch was not only needed but warranted? Yeah, not really.

Like I said, I understand the business aspect to it and hand in hand I understand the casual audience having an interest in it but the hardcore audience? The ones that have followed the careers and can see where they are at in their careers? I have no clue why they would want to see it.

Back then, I didn't want to see it. Most of my peers didn't want to see it. As far as I was concerned Morales was done at the Top level and done on most levels.

And oh look, what happened. He only went and proved that, didn't he.
IronDanHamza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 10:08 AM #30
ThunderWolf ThunderWolf is offline
WildCard
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: ..um..i mean..ah..you know..
Posts: 2,616
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 15
ThunderWolf has a reputation beyond reputeThunderWolf has a reputation beyond reputeThunderWolf has a reputation beyond reputeThunderWolf has a reputation beyond reputeThunderWolf has a reputation beyond reputeThunderWolf has a reputation beyond reputeThunderWolf has a reputation beyond reputeThunderWolf has a reputation beyond reputeThunderWolf has a reputation beyond reputeThunderWolf has a reputation beyond reputeThunderWolf has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 183,320.76
Bank: 96,823,482,389.49
Total Points: 96,823,665,710.25
beer pare - Makavelli 
Default

Obviously, Pacquiao haters are diehard fans of fighters he has defeated, whose numbers has accumulated throughout the years. Funny, really...
ThunderWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

Tags
fao:, haters, pacquiao

User Tag List

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:31 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.