|Boxing Champions | Boxing Schedule | Boxing Video | Boxing History | Pound For Pound | Lounge | The Wire | Audio | Arcade|
Join Date: Aug 2007
Rep Power: 9
Total Points: 205,303.11
I like PacMan sorta.. But I can't stand him!!
Manny is an excellent fighter. He deserves to be an ATG. However, there are a few things about him I can't stand. Why? Here's the list...
1. He's a southpaw(I know that's not his fault but I'd prefer to watch a right-hander fight..)
2. He showboats far too much. At least Sugar Ray didn't over-do it. Almost everytime someone hits him he outstretches his arms as if to say "That's all you got." Or he might jam his gloves together to get himself psyched I guess...
3. He cries after he loses a fight. One thing I can never stand is to see a fighter ballin after he loses. I recall seeing Manny Pac doing that in his loss Morales.
4. His interviews are boring as hell! For example, when Muhammad Ali ruled we'd get "I'm gonna get the gorilla in Manila," or "I'm king of the world, I'm pretty!" When Mike Tyson ruled boxing we'd get "If I don't kill him it doesn't count" or "I want to eat his children!" With Manny as boxing king we get, "Oh I umm ummm just ummm doing my job!!!" GTFOH
5. Allegations/Rumors of well.. I don't want to say it cause I don't know if its absolutely true.. But surely there must be something to it...
In short.. Manny is great no-doubt. But I just can't stand him...
|Share This With Friends|
|can't , him!! , pacman , sorta.. , stand|