Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 03-20-2012, 09:32 AM
Cuauhtémoc1520
Head Mexican in Charge

Rep Power: 124 Cuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 19,657,798,174,879.11
Total Points: 19,657,798,400,169.04
Feliz Navidad - El Mustang Have one on me, friend. - Grand Champ Great taste in women - Unknown Champ Legendary poster - Cleto_Reyes please fukk off,..........now take care, your homie in real life, god bless you you bitcch azz, lol, truly your freind, lol, tha greatest - Tha_Greatest 
Here's a beer from Bulgaria - BulgariasFinest Great posts, intelligent poster! Always great reading your stuff :) - Bossy No Message - Freelancer One of the best poster's - arraamis One of the best posters in the 'Scene - ELHURACAN58 
damn homie i missed your 19000 post congrats!    you one the best posters here! - jose830 happy birthday coach! - HUGH JASS Birthday beer, cheers! - MELLY-MEL... i posted "las mañanitas" on the thread before you mention it but took it down thinking it was to gay :lol1: happy birthday bro! - jose830 happy bday - -Mustang- 
Happy bday grandpa! - led* One of Boxingscene's finest! - CubanGuyNYC Cuauhtémoc1520 Knows Boxing! - LoadedWraps P4P, a top poster/knowledgeable - SlySlickSmooth May you never stop spreading your knowledge. - BattlingNelson 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Cuauhtémoc 1502 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Cuauhtémoc 1502 Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Underboss World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear 
Childhood Cancer - TBear Childhood Cancer - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - TBear 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by squealpiggy View Post
The trouble is that this case has been hijacked by people who have jumped to the conclusion that it was entirely racially based, right down to insisting that the shooter was white while the victim was black, ignoring the fact that the shooter is also a visible minority.

The truth is that it may have been racially motivated, it may have been a case that his skin colour meant he looked like he "didn't belong", but it could just as easily been a conclusion reached because of his age or his manner of dress. There's no evidence that it was racially motivated.
Sorry but that is one in the same. If the kid was white, would Zimmerman pursued him the way he did or said he looked "suspicious"?

See, the problem with people who assume that being a racist is only wearing a white hood over your head or being a skin head is that there are millions of racist people that just don't wear it outwardly for the world to see.

I have heard many a time people say they are "scared" of blacks or Mexicans if they see them in a group. I have myself seen women and men cross the street when they see me coming or move their purses to the other side of their bodies because I'm standing next to them.

I understand blacks and Latino's may have a bad rep in some areas but the bottom line is that I shouldn't suffer for the crimes of people I don't even know, never met and have nothing to do with.

This man saw a young black kid wearing a hoodie in his neighborhood and that sparked an internal, subconscious racial alarm that I will argue would not have happened if the kid was white wearing shorts and a t-shirt with flip flops.

Being a bigot isn't relegated to just having a swastika on your skin, there's a lot of people who are as equally racist who just don't let you know about it.

"These ass.holes always get away with everything" - Zimmerman

Hmmm, that tells me a lot to where his mind is at. That fat, piece of dog sh1t got his ass kicked by a 14 year old kid and he murdered him. Good luck in the pen where you will be surrounded by nothing but dark skinned people.

Last edited by Cuauhtémoc1520; 03-20-2012 at 09:35 AM..
Old 03-20-2012, 09:39 AM
- Righteous -
No easy way out

Rep Power: 35 - Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute- Righteous - has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: -2,743,255,726,840,512.00
Total Points: -2,378,155,726,744,214.00
No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 
No Message - Pretty Boy32 thanks for your contribution to the thread - robson24 thank you UG - Ogecca MaMa Not Guilty - Own3d May luck be ever in your favor - Hyper Knuckles 
No Message - -jose- biggest wannabe on boxingscene. Wipe the sneeze from under your nose - Weltschmerz kick this wannabe alpha male - Weltschmerz delusional twat suck on this - Weltschmerz post your own picture, midget faqqot ass - Weltschmerz 
kick this retarded cretin - Weltschmerz what a legend - sugarsmosley 
Hepatitis C - Spray_resistant Gay and Lesbian Pride - SILVA Gay and Lesbian Pride - KirbyLovesTacos 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombs View Post
I heard the phone call where George called 911 and I am convinced the kid was trying to steal money for the candy to watch the all star game. George's voice comes across as genuinely nervous so I think it was self defense. Still so sad. Death is sad.
That's really not something to make fun of.
Old 03-20-2012, 09:42 AM
TheMexHurricane
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 TheMexHurricane is infamous around these partsTheMexHurricane is infamous around these partsTheMexHurricane is infamous around these partsTheMexHurricane is infamous around these partsTheMexHurricane is infamous around these partsTheMexHurricane is infamous around these partsTheMexHurricane is infamous around these partsTheMexHurricane is infamous around these partsTheMexHurricane is infamous around these partsTheMexHurricane is infamous around these partsTheMexHurricane is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 45,831.38

The liberal anti-gun media is exploiting this for political reasons.
Old 03-20-2012, 10:28 AM
Bushbaby
Wild Apache

Bank: 21,071,858,664,830.83
Total Points: 22,327,180,241,348.44
A fellow Williams fan! - Monkz cheers - LarryX2011 one of the best posters - MANIAC310 great fukkin poster - chiguy91 Happy new years - MANIAC310 
For a standup guy! - CubanGuyNYC Bradley's taking this thing down - mathed Happy Christmas amigo - chav Great poster. - CounterPunching Great Tribute to Miguel Cotto!  Thank you for taking the time! - Da Boxer 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - F-22 Raptor Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mathed Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
The young man was shot in the chest. The person shouting for help sounds like Zimmerman. Zimmerman told police he was shouting for help when they arrived and he had a bloody face and bloody head. If Trayvon doesn't have any physical injuries apart from the gunshot then I think it'll become obvious this was self-defense. We'll just have to wait and see before we can make judgement.
That is not a fact, at least 3 witnesses say otherwise. This is not obvious self defense or will become obvious. Zimmerman disregarded the warning of the law inforcment agent talking his call & followed the boy anyway thus instigating this entire ordeal. I cannot believe the extent that those trying to defend his actions are taking. If Zimmerman never followed the boy with a loaded gun, which btw is the only known fact, this would never have happened, period.

Maniac can sit here & say he was trying to do the right thing from here till there & claim he shouldn't be punished for that. He should be punished for the death of an unarmed minor which he caused by following the boy which resulted in a scuffle & ultimately the death of the boy who had every right to be where he was.
Old 03-20-2012, 11:01 AM
madsweeney
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 madsweeney has a reputation beyond reputemadsweeney has a reputation beyond reputemadsweeney has a reputation beyond reputemadsweeney has a reputation beyond reputemadsweeney has a reputation beyond reputemadsweeney has a reputation beyond reputemadsweeney has a reputation beyond reputemadsweeney has a reputation beyond reputemadsweeney has a reputation beyond reputemadsweeney has a reputation beyond reputemadsweeney has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 213,381.57

Sad this case gets more attention than the 10 deaths (including a 6 year old girl playing in her front yard) and 40 injuries in Chicago.

Blacks killing blacks, nobody cares. White guy shoots black kid, media storm.
Old 03-20-2012, 11:06 AM
Cuauhtémoc1520
Head Mexican in Charge

Rep Power: 124 Cuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond repute
Feliz Navidad - El Mustang Have one on me, friend. - Grand Champ Great taste in women - Unknown Champ Legendary poster - Cleto_Reyes please fukk off,..........now take care, your homie in real life, god bless you you bitcch azz, lol, truly your freind, lol, tha greatest - Tha_Greatest 
Here's a beer from Bulgaria - BulgariasFinest Great posts, intelligent poster! Always great reading your stuff :) - Bossy No Message - Freelancer One of the best poster's - arraamis One of the best posters in the 'Scene - ELHURACAN58 
damn homie i missed your 19000 post congrats!    you one the best posters here! - jose830 happy birthday coach! - HUGH JASS Birthday beer, cheers! - MELLY-MEL... i posted "las mañanitas" on the thread before you mention it but took it down thinking it was to gay :lol1: happy birthday bro! - jose830 happy bday - -Mustang- 
Happy bday grandpa! - led* One of Boxingscene's finest! - CubanGuyNYC Cuauhtémoc1520 Knows Boxing! - LoadedWraps P4P, a top poster/knowledgeable - SlySlickSmooth May you never stop spreading your knowledge. - BattlingNelson 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Cuauhtémoc 1502 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Cuauhtémoc 1502 Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Underboss World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear 
Childhood Cancer - TBear Childhood Cancer - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - TBear 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by madsweeney View Post
Sad this case gets more attention than the 10 deaths (including a 6 year old girl playing in her front yard) and 40 injuries in Chicago.

That comparison is ridiculous. Blacks killing blacks in the inner city of Chicago is happening mostly because of drug and gang violence, there's an understanding and cause to these problems.

A kid walking home and being singled out BECAUSE he's black and wearing a hoodie and then being killed, is a murder for nothing more than some idiot choosing to take the law into his own hands.

Neither life is more important than the next but you could have brought up the hundreds of thousands that die because of drunk drivers or slip in stores due to slippery surfaces left negligibly by employees.
Old 03-20-2012, 11:25 AM
madsweeney
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 madsweeney has a reputation beyond reputemadsweeney has a reputation beyond reputemadsweeney has a reputation beyond reputemadsweeney has a reputation beyond reputemadsweeney has a reputation beyond reputemadsweeney has a reputation beyond reputemadsweeney has a reputation beyond reputemadsweeney has a reputation beyond reputemadsweeney has a reputation beyond reputemadsweeney has a reputation beyond reputemadsweeney has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 213,381.57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
That comparison is ridiculous. Blacks killing blacks in the inner city of Chicago is happening mostly because of drug and gang violence, there's an understanding and cause to these problems.

A kid walking home and being singled out BECAUSE he's black and wearing a hoodie and then being killed, is a murder for nothing more than some idiot choosing to take the law into his own hands.

Neither life is more important than the next but you could have brought up the hundreds of thousands that die because of drunk drivers or slip in stores due to slippery surfaces left negligibly by employees.
Oh that's BS. So because death was caused by gang/drug related reasoning it's understandable?!?

What's understandable is a guy making a dumbass choice during a vilolent confrontation. What isn't is a 6 year old girl playing in her front yard getting shot up. Oh because it wasn't a POSSIBLY racially inspired murder we're just going to pretend it didn't happen. No wonder things don't change.
Old 03-20-2012, 11:33 AM
squealpiggy
Stritctly UG's friend

Rep Power: 211 squealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.80
Total Points: 2,140,326,008,876.24
Good poster and a good guy, from Gmitchell - GMitchell f.aggot - Mizzou Super Piggy. - ABOSWORTH Good shit - mangler jr use it when you are too old to get a man - Carnivore 
The Demon-Haunted World - TheJoker take a break!!, lest you break! - Geze squealpiggy is in love with a f@ggot, lol, nyahahaha squealpiggy told me this, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest you obliverated zizou homie, good win in your thunderdome resume, lol, nyahahahahaha - Tha_Greatest Eve says have a bite, its delicious.......... - bearman3000 
ATG Poster - Rich Loc Jr. Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab zombies are not the threat, it's people, well done - Mike Tyson77 Happy holidays bro! - led* 
sometimes I agree with you sometimes I don't but nevertheless I enjoy reading all your post! :fing02: - jose830 Very informative. - Barnburner you're a queer - Weltschmerz One of the worst posters - Weltschmerz Funny poster, deserves a medal - jas 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ЯiZО Autism - Nemisis Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Mangler Jewnior Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom Fighter 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - ƒallenloki Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ƒallenloki World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
The liberal anti-gun media is exploiting this for political reasons.
Using red font doesn't make you less of an idiot.
Old 03-20-2012, 11:34 AM
Cuauhtémoc1520
Head Mexican in Charge

Quote:
Oh that's BS. So because death was caused by gang/drug related reasoning it's understandable?!?

What's understandable is a guy making a dumbass choice during a vilolent confrontation. What isn't is a 6 year old girl playing in her front yard getting shot up. Oh because it wasn't a POSSIBLY racially inspired murder we're just going to pretend it didn't happen. No wonder things don't change.
I said there's an understanding to it, yes it's completely different. This is a bigger story because there was no gangs violence, drug violence a part of it.

Again, it's not ACCEPTABLE which is the way I think you took the word "understandable" it's just a bigger shock because of WHY it happened.

It was clear negligence on the part of Zimmerman and if he would have simply listened to the police, that kid wouldn't be dead.
Old 03-20-2012, 12:06 PM
immortal tech
Undisputed Champion

Bank: 2,122,416,000.00
Total Points: 2,122,428,911.93
No Message - immortal tech No Message - immortal tech No Message - immortal tech No Message - immortal tech No Message - immortal tech 
No Message - immortal tech No Message - immortal tech No Message - immortal tech No Message - immortal tech No Message - immortal tech 
I.T.! - MANIAC310 No Message - immortal tech No Message - immortal tech No Message - immortal tech No Message - immortal tech 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Phenom 

Quote:

no offense but that's one of the dumbest comparisons I read had those blacks killing blacks not been arrested on the murder scene or if Zimmerman guy was white then your comment would have made some sense