Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 03-17-2012, 03:59 PM
Erik K
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 10 Erik K has a reputation beyond reputeErik K has a reputation beyond reputeErik K has a reputation beyond reputeErik K has a reputation beyond reputeErik K has a reputation beyond reputeErik K has a reputation beyond reputeErik K has a reputation beyond reputeErik K has a reputation beyond reputeErik K has a reputation beyond reputeErik K has a reputation beyond reputeErik K has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 58,629.99
Total Points: 103,779.31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryn0 View Post
Lewis IMO is a top 5 ATG HW.

But he lost to Rahman and McCall fair and square no need to make excuses, he destroyed Rahman in the rematch.

I personally believe Bowe ducked Lewis because of his amateur losses (I know ams are different to pros but it still plays on your mind)
Yeah, I agree no reason for excuses. Good post.

No doubt Bowe and Newman wanted nothing to do with Lewis

I am huge Lewis fan but not sure if he is top 5 maybe top 8 or 10. Tough call.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-17-2012, 04:05 PM
polarcub
Banned

Rep Power: 0 polarcub has a reputation beyond reputepolarcub has a reputation beyond reputepolarcub has a reputation beyond reputepolarcub has a reputation beyond reputepolarcub has a reputation beyond reputepolarcub has a reputation beyond reputepolarcub has a reputation beyond reputepolarcub has a reputation beyond reputepolarcub has a reputation beyond reputepolarcub has a reputation beyond reputepolarcub has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 56,429.55

The one thing I admired most about Mike Tyson and Lennox Lewis in all their interviews is that neither one

EVERY MADE ANY EXCUSES. EVER.

The difference is Mike had 10x the fan support compared to Lennox and had people made excuses for Mike.

Lennox Mike and Evander were like if you had 3 kids, and you loved the youngest you love the oldest, the middle is your best by far but you don't care about the middle child.

It's surreal the amount of **** and disrespect Lennox got during his era but he still managed to lead the best life out of the 3. Ya Lennox sound arrogant and conceited at times during his interviews, but honestly so will you if you had to eat a whole decade of bull**** like he did.

People don't even know the small details that made lennox great.

Gary Mason

Who the hell is gary mason? You ask?

well ONLY the undefeated EURO CHAMP during Lennox's early days, Mason was feared by all of Europe and was in talks of becoming Mike Tyson's next opponent. Lennox only had like 14 fights heading into Gary Mason and everyone counted him out. They were like no way a green kid like Lennox will beat this undefeated beast.

Lennox went into a war against Mason and knocked him out.
Lennox's fights were exciting as hell, just that nobody even talk about it
the way they do Tysons

After he got pole axed by MCCall. He was put into a title eliminator against Lionel Butler.

Now this Lionel guy was a ****ing thug. Not a fake thug like Tyson who I felt did it for the media, but a real thug. He was connected to every big drug ring and street gang in at least a dozen cities. He was a known drug dealer and made heavy threats to Lennox and his familiy. He came into that fight with zero fear because he was high on crack obviously and Lennox had to beat him down like a rabid dog. That showed a lot of heart and character on Lennox's Part.
Old 03-17-2012, 04:06 PM
Jedi Vader
Lord Of The Force

Rep Power: 32 Jedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 30,639,298,901,526,800.00
Total Points: 30,662,610,393,839,328.00
Have a drink on MEL - MELLY-MEL... No Message - Jedi Vader No Message - Jedi Vader No Message - Jedi Vader No Message - Jedi Vader 
Thanks bro. Here's a beer on me. - led And one more from me : ) - jazluvr Cheers! - sweetpea87 Have a pint for the fights tonight - sweetpea87 Obsessed, hating moron - Szef99 
While you're missing JAB - Weltschmerz Jam it up your butt whilst you're thinking of Wlad - Keitha313 To get yourself ready for JAB - Weltschmerz boxingscene's worst poster - Freedom2014 

Lewis is a Top 5 ATG regardless of those 2 defeats.

We all wonder how Lewis-Bowe would've played out but at least he beat him easily in the Olympics. That has to count for something.
Old 03-17-2012, 04:10 PM
polarcub
Banned

Rep Power: 0 polarcub has a reputation beyond reputepolarcub has a reputation beyond reputepolarcub has a reputation beyond reputepolarcub has a reputation beyond reputepolarcub has a reputation beyond reputepolarcub has a reputation beyond reputepolarcub has a reputation beyond reputepolarcub has a reputation beyond reputepolarcub has a reputation beyond reputepolarcub has a reputation beyond reputepolarcub has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 56,429.55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi Vader View Post
Lewis is a Top 5 ATG regardless of those 2 defeats.

We all wonder how Lewis-Bowe would've played out but at least he beat him easily in the Olympics. That has to count for something.

Few people care about HW Division or history anymore because manny and pacquiao and floyd have taken over.

But the 90's was amazing. Some of these fights had more action in the first round then VItali and Wlad's entire career.

I SAW LIKE the first 30 seconds of Razer Ruddock vs Mike Tyson and I was like

Holy ****. lol .

One of my favorite moments is when Bowe went up to Lennox after Holyfield fight
and started his trash talk and Lennox as great as he is was not a good trash talker. It was pretty funny. But Lennox predicated he will have to call Bowe 'chicken bowe' and his predication came true.

The HOlyfield BOWE though in my opinion will beat a Prime Vitali and Prime Wlad easily. Easily. So tough to tell if Lennox could handle the HOlyfield version of Bowe at that time.
Old 03-17-2012, 04:10 PM
LarryXXX
FOCUSED

Rep Power: 224 LarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond reputeLarryXXX has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,314,046,405,076,146,978,816.00
Total Points: 1,314,046,405,076,597,080,064.00
for knowing his sh1t when it comes to boxing - jas Wont let me green you - deanrw Funny - Scott Weiland cheers birthday boy - -MAKAVELLI- Happy Birthday - Scott9945 
happy bday - pacfan - sugarsmosley Happy birthday - DonMega Happy birthday - betmen Happy Birthday - -Kev- Happy Birthday man.  God bless you - Rip Chudd 
Happy birthday, you my guy - Sugar Adam Ali Have a blessed Birthday.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy Birthday Larry! Wish you all the best. - BulgariasFinest happy birthday bro - -jose- No Message - Heavy Champ 
No Message - Heavy Champ No Message - Heavy Champ Great when nut hugging - Southpaw110 Great when not nut hugging - Southpaw110 Distinguished Service Medal. B-Hop Battalion - jas 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - project xxx1 Childhood Cancer - project xxx1 Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - project xxx1 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - New England Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jjbj2 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - sugarsmosley 
Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - TBear Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - TBear Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas 

stopped reading at "drugged"
Old 03-17-2012, 04:11 PM
ROSS CALIFORNIA
Tyson fan

Rep Power: 214 ROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond reputeROSS CALIFORNIA has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 38,323,838,615,630,880.00
Total Points: 38,323,838,615,630,896.00
happy new years man! - HUGH JASS happy new year - FkDaHtrs No Message - FkDaHtrs Here you go - ??? to a good friend - Fire and Fear 
No Message - messenger Awesome member award - jazluvr sorry being late - Nemisis No Message - MartinC Ross is the man! - valero 
Medal of Honor bro for integrity - Tyler_Durden No Message - CounterPunching thanks for the quick payment :fing02: - -jose- for your integrity - jazluvr Merry Christmas! =] - Tyler_Durden 
thanks, for the quick payment, who you got for the Cotto/Martinez fight? - -jose- Here's a bottle of vintage,1766 from Sicily.Enjoy. - Scott.Weiland. for swift payment on epoints bet! - jas No Message - Scott Weiland No Message - J-champ 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - FkDaHtrs Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - FkDaHtrs Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - FkDaHtrs Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - FkDaHtrs Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - FkDaHtrs 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA 

Quote:
Originally Posted by polarcub View Post
He's 100% a top 10 ATG right now as it is because he defeated every single men he ever faced. Going back and showing courage in avenging his defeats to Mc Call and Rahman in stunning fashion.

BUT let's say he was never drugged against Rahman or MCCall and chicken Bowe didn't duck him. Will he be considered the best HW of all times?

He will basically finish 47-0, and a clear case can be made in pushing him from Top 10 to number one.
Tyson was also drugged against every guy that beat him. I like that excuse.

No, Lewis did not face the right guys at the right time to be considered GOAT. He never went life and death with any fighter. I don't think he had the chin to go life and death with anyone.
Old 03-17-2012, 04:15 PM
Michael Paine
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 31 Michael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond reputeMichael Paine has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 389,482,418,360.95
Total Points: 389,482,592,113.77
ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks you deserve a kick for your hatred of the Klitschkos - Freedom. Happy belated 1 year Anniversary. - E.P.T. Hahahaha, funny reply my ninja, here's another cake for your upcoming 2 year anniversary. - E.P.T. 
happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by polarcub View Post
The one thing I admired most about Mike Tyson and Lennox Lewis in all their interviews is that neither one

EVERY MADE ANY EXCUSES. EVER.

The difference is Mike had 10x the fan support compared to Lennox and had people made excuses for Mike.

Lennox Mike and Evander were like if you had 3 kids, and you loved the youngest you love the oldest, the middle is your best by far but you don't care about the middle child.

It's surreal the amount of **** and disrespect Lennox got during his era but he still managed to lead the best life out of the 3. Ya Lennox sound arrogant and conceited at times during his interviews, but honestly so will you if you had to eat a whole decade of bull**** like he did.

People don't even know the small details that made lennox great.

Gary Mason

Who the hell is gary mason? You ask?

well ONLY the undefeated EURO CHAMP during Lennox's early days, Mason was feared by all of Europe and was in talks of becoming Mike Tyson's next opponent. Lennox only had like 14 fights heading into Gary Mason and everyone counted him out. They were like no way a green kid like Lennox will beat this undefeated beast.

Lennox went into a war against Mason and knocked him out.
Lennox's fights were exciting as hell, just that nobody even talk about it
the way they do Tysons

After he got pole axed by MCCall. He was put into a title eliminator against Lionel Butler.

Now this Lionel guy was a ****ing thug. Not a fake thug like Tyson who I felt did it for the media, but a real thug. He was connected to every big drug ring and street gang in at least a dozen cities. He was a known drug dealer and made heavy threats to Lennox and his familiy. He came into that fight with zero fear because he was high on crack obviously and Lennox had to beat him down like a rabid dog. That showed a lot of heart and character on Lennox's Part.
Mason detached his retina in that fight an injury that he also suffered from in the fight before.
Old 03-17-2012, 04:20 PM
Dirk Diggler UK
Alpha DeGale

Rep Power: 102 Dirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond reputeDirk Diggler UK has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,274,925,924,210.93
Total Points: 10,296,174,859,507.50
Funny man! - The Surgeon True Boxing Fan - kyshenko team Boring Arsenal - Sir TomJones I enjoy your posts and any fan of the Prince is a friend of mine. What football team do you support? - rorymac can't green you right now, but here's a gift. cheers! - chiguy91 
Supporter of bisexual London boxers - S~T~J Arsenal Fan - siablo14 Just saw, 20k posts, Congrats!  (no doubt tons of those were tormenting OG lol) :wave: - Bossy No Message - jazluvr have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier 
a kick for your hatred of the Klitschkos - Freedom. Because you're delusional - Boxing Goat Khan's Army - Box-Office Maybe this is bigger than collazo!Enjoy it! - fundicao For your mouth. - Scott.Weiland 
For owning American posters - jas kick this retarded cretin - Rammstein For exposing bias ignorant racists like BD - hectari Good broner thread - jas Kick this retard. - -Weltschmerz- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RossCA View Post
Tyson was also drugged against every guy that beat him. I like that excuse.

No, Lewis did not face the right guys at the right time to be considered GOAT. He never went life and death with any fighter. I don't think he had the chin to go life and death with anyone.
Who cares if he didn't "go life and death"?

And what about the Vitali fight? As well as the Ray Mercer fight. Both pretty brutal affairs.
Old 03-17-2012, 04:23 PM
Run
CuCuy

Rep Power: 16919 Run has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 346,233,863.14
Total Points: 1,095,450,763,239,794.38
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest thanks bro,good man. - BoZz Bribery for you to not kill me - led cheers friendo - Mike Tyson77 Super, man! :) - Bossy 
Bribing you with this, so if there is ever a riot and we are in the same place, you will let me hide behind you :D - Bossy Bribing you with this, so if there is ever a riot and we are in the same place, you will let me hide behind you :D - Bossy G - rorymac The Man! - TBear Always my Amigo - Anorak 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - codey 

He's not the GOAT because of his resume (which was outstanding)

But Ali, Holyfield, Foreman etc etc all fought better fighters. End of.
Old 03-17-2012, 04:41 PM
Alx.
King of Aesthetics

Rep Power: 16 Alx. has a reputation beyond reputeAlx. has a reputation beyond reputeAlx. has a reputation beyond reputeAlx. has a reputation beyond reputeAlx. has a reputation beyond reputeAlx. has a reputation beyond reputeAlx. has a reputation beyond reputeAlx. has a reputation beyond reputeAlx. has a reputation beyond reputeAlx. has a reputation beyond reputeAlx. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 214,716,477,122,189.81
Total Points: 214,721,677,409,383.28
Gift - eddie_monster Drink up - ??? Blue parallelogram 4 u sir - Russian Crushin Blue parallelogram for you to try out - ??? No Message - chiguy91 
Happy Easter :kiss: - Bossy Write down what youre gonna say to her and rehearse the lines - EngorgedW/Blood Angus burger homey - MANGLER Cheers - BulgariasFinest Thanks. - WarriorSoul 
No Message - Dorian back at ya - Rapid Counter thanks. and like wise bruh. - AntonTheMedium Wow, thanks bro. Right back at ya. - BulgariasFinest Top poster! - Money_May 
merry christmas - the collector Happy holidays bro! - led* Knowledge is power, I need a shower. - Master Cvnt Cheers to that bro - ted*. thanks mask man - Honey Team 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - arraamis Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - chiguy91 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - rorymac Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
Raped? He got KOed by two hail mary punches. And the McCall fight was stopped prematurely imo.

And Id like to hear even 10 better Hws than Lennox.
ali
tyson
marciano
dempsey
johnson
charles
holmes
frazier
foreman
holyfield
louis

gave you 11

also i agree with you it got stopped prematurely but it was still a loss.

people claiming he was drugged are retarded...same way we can claim wlad got drugged in all of his losses but no he lost fair and square.