Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 02-05-2012, 05:26 PM
CasualBoxingFan
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 CasualBoxingFan is infamous around these parts CasualBoxingFan is infamous around these parts CasualBoxingFan is infamous around these parts CasualBoxingFan is infamous around these parts CasualBoxingFan is infamous around these parts CasualBoxingFan is infamous around these parts CasualBoxingFan is infamous around these parts CasualBoxingFan is infamous around these parts CasualBoxingFan is infamous around these parts CasualBoxingFan is infamous around these parts CasualBoxingFan is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 30,519.29
i'm not sure if you're an alt or something but you're a solid poster - chiguy91  ownage of another pactard - I'm so sorry 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russian Crushin View Post
Yes but next he is facing Arce, and since arce is not rated at 122 because he moved down to 118 and was dropped from the rankings, all the "fans" aka Donaire haters will say woow Donaire is facing an unranked arce moving up from 118 ? Even tho he was #3 i think before he dropped the belt

From who did Arce get his belt, must've been from a proven champ.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-05-2012, 05:56 PM
AdamantiumPI
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 7 AdamantiumPI has a reputation beyond repute AdamantiumPI has a reputation beyond repute AdamantiumPI has a reputation beyond repute AdamantiumPI has a reputation beyond repute AdamantiumPI has a reputation beyond repute AdamantiumPI has a reputation beyond repute AdamantiumPI has a reputation beyond repute AdamantiumPI has a reputation beyond repute AdamantiumPI has a reputation beyond repute AdamantiumPI has a reputation beyond repute AdamantiumPI has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 58,583.07

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***1048;ATAS206 View Post
exactly. the good news is donaire said he's going to stay at 122 for awhile so I have no problem with the arce fight, there will be time to fight the top 2 after.

now if he said he was planning on going to 126 right away I'd say skip arce
Donaire is 29 years old and doesn't seem like a durable fighter. Arce beat Vazquez but Donaire should test himself at 122 now. He should skip Arce and fight Nishioka then Rigondeaux ASAP. If he has a good showing against those two then he should move up to 126.
Old 02-05-2012, 06:44 PM
garfios
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 garfios is infamous around these parts garfios is infamous around these parts garfios is infamous around these parts garfios is infamous around these parts garfios is infamous around these parts garfios is infamous around these parts garfios is infamous around these parts garfios is infamous around these parts garfios is infamous around these parts garfios is infamous around these parts garfios is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 100,069,066.73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo View Post
First of all Nonito is a clean fighter he doesn't hit behind the head unlike cough-cough, Rigo and Gamboa.So please, a clean fighter will not make up ****.Second of all.Nonito is tough despite his soft boyish exterior.He can take some good shots and fight through busted hands not ones but twice now.His chin is good.He got heart. I did see him not throwing much.
Filo stop the hating, Gamboa and Rigondeaux will mop the floor with the overhyped Don Nadie, and Rigondeaux hit Ramos to the body right before the head holding, that was the one that hurt, everyone that watch the fight knows what happened, you the only one that mention tha $h1t, oh I remember now, you stated that Ramos will ko Rigondeaux, didn't happen...
Check 1:04
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9J8VLbhMcc
Old 02-05-2012, 06:52 PM
garfios
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 garfios is infamous around these parts garfios is infamous around these parts garfios is infamous around these parts garfios is infamous around these parts garfios is infamous around these parts garfios is infamous around these parts garfios is infamous around these parts garfios is infamous around these parts garfios is infamous around these parts garfios is infamous around these parts garfios is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bierstadt View Post
Either Donaire's got unheard of pain threshold, or he's full of sh*t. If he did break it that early in the fight, he would have been in cringe-worthy pain every time he landed it, which he did a lot, and it would only get worse. Adrenaline and all that aside, he didn't really look bothered. And Nonito's not an idiot, he would have known that it could potentially end his career if he carried on adding damage to it. Garcia would have also been wary of it, especially after failing to stop the beating Margarito was getting at the hands of Pacquiao, and would have hopefully had more sense this time around and not let Donaire continue at the risk of permanent disability.

Let's not forget his brother Glen Donaire, who quit against Vic Darchinyan because of a "broken nose."
Don Nadie is full of $h1t, if he hurt his hand back in the second round they would have to cut the gloves, the swelling would had been monstrous, I know it because I have a few broken hands and bones my self, start swelling right away and after 15 minutes it could b very big, you can take the pain but not throwing those bombs like he did, I believe he got hurt but most probably in the 11 or 12 round, he has a bag of excuses and I had lost all respect for him, "I don't want boring fights" what was that? I don't know who Rigondeaux is, Rigondeaux is the guy that won the gold at the same Olympic Games and at the same weight that you competed
Old 02-05-2012, 07:33 PM
Filo
Contender

Rep Power: 10 Filo has a reputation beyond repute Filo has a reputation beyond repute Filo has a reputation beyond repute Filo has a reputation beyond repute Filo has a reputation beyond repute Filo has a reputation beyond repute Filo has a reputation beyond repute Filo has a reputation beyond repute Filo has a reputation beyond repute Filo has a reputation beyond repute Filo has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 18,766.13

Donaire is not going to fight boring southpaws. Moreno or Rigo, forget it.I just wish that there a Morales or Marquez caliber boxer in the division.I can see Rigo winning but it would be so boring that no one wants to watch Boxing ever again.Boring fights will kill boxing and it should be avoided.Donaire is already a boring ass boxer.

Last edited by Filo; 02-05-2012 at 07:37 PM.
Old 02-05-2012, 08:14 PM
Bombs
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Bombs has a reputation beyond repute Bombs has a reputation beyond repute Bombs has a reputation beyond repute Bombs has a reputation beyond repute Bombs has a reputation beyond repute Bombs has a reputation beyond repute Bombs has a reputation beyond repute Bombs has a reputation beyond repute Bombs has a reputation beyond repute Bombs has a reputation beyond repute Bombs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 33,275,701,384.75
Total Points: 35,076,294,640.43
for being agile and athletic wow AND with power.. thanks I guess. awesome cool. amazing athlete. - Bombs  you are a real treasure wow so much talent and gift and POWER you are a hidden gem.. okay thanks. - Bombs  haha here a beer for your training to get you off track.. okay ha im too strong its okay wont affect me. - Bombs  another beer get drunk and focked up in training haha.. ookay i am too powerful and good. i will be okay thanks. - Bombs  get fat!! hahahahahahah nyahah. oookay hah lol nah metabolism too fast too in shape too strong amazing okay thanks. - Bombs 
okay here healthy fruit to help sorry hehe.. okayy haha. now that is protein and very good for me. i am becoming even more powerful thanks. - Bombs  more fruit!!  okay wow haha cool. i am becoming too powerful. .  i am scared but okay. this power haha thanks. cool. - Bombs  to the classiest gentleman on boxingscene. so gentle and classy thanks okay. cool. i try. - Bombs  another wine.. get drunk LOL!!  .. woww why would you do that I thought you wanted the best for me and my training and my career. wtf?? okay cool i guess.. - Bombs  here the green lantern ring so more powerful you become.. wowo hahah i am so strong and powerful. incredible. give me more lolhahah - Bombs 
Thanks, cheers! - eddie_monster  Have a bottle of champagne on me, appreciate the donation brother - ThePrince  For quickly becoming one of my favorite posters... - TintaBoricua  nice juanma comment - Tha_Greatest  No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest  .....entertaining poster - MANIAC310  my fave pactard, thanks for the advice - Alx.  with a dildo - Ogecca MaMa  from Avon, your favorite - Ogecca MaMa 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Disposable Arts  Gay and Lesbian Pride - CRASH DUMMY  Gay and Lesbian Pride - CRASH DUMMY 
Thumbs up

God when I saw this last night i almost had a tear coming out for real. Looks painful i wish nonito a fast recovery. That is brutal and dangerous and he says it was early in the fight and he still battered Vazquez imagine with a healthy 2 hands?? Nonito is a beast.
Old 02-05-2012, 08:19 PM
garfios
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombs View Post
God when I saw this last night i almost had a tear coming out for real. Looks painful i wish nonito a fast recovery. That is brutal and dangerous and he says it was early in the fight and he still battered Vazquez imagine with a healthy 2 hands?? Nonito is a beast.
If you believed that he broke his hand in the second round, you don't know what a broken hand is, neither how it looks after 30 minutes of pounding the same hand over a hard head like Vazquez, he did have the injury but not early, most probably at the end of the 11 or 12 round, the guy always has an excuse...
Old 02-05-2012, 08:25 PM
garfios
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo View Post
Donaire is not going to fight boring southpaws. Moreno or Rigo, forget it.I just wish that there a Morales or Marquez caliber boxer in the division.I can see Rigo winning but it would be so boring that no one wants to watch Boxing ever again.Boring fights will kill boxing and it should be avoided.Donaire is already a boring ass boxer.
then he could never claim he is the best, we have a southpaw almost in the same mold than Rigondeaux but with alot of less power, his name was Sweet Pea Whitaker, every road lead to him back then, the media praised him, some fans thought he was the second coming, others like me (I didn't like him) couldn't believe how good he really was, he was P4P the best, back then...
Old 02-05-2012, 09:06 PM
tibbar
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 16 tibbar has a reputation beyond repute tibbar has a reputation beyond repute tibbar has a reputation beyond repute tibbar has a reputation beyond repute tibbar has a reputation beyond repute tibbar has a reputation beyond repute tibbar has a reputation beyond repute tibbar has a reputation beyond repute tibbar has a reputation beyond repute tibbar has a reputation beyond repute tibbar has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,456,676,035,850.53
Total Points: 2,457,676,090,884.11
Whoreville Appreciation Award - Jack Napier  most unbiased sig, cant win unless you KO him - I'm so sorry  Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 

somebody messes up the hand wrapping, a used slim pad of rachel was inadvertently placed inside the bag of handwraps and subsequently inserted during handwrapping.
Old 02-05-2012, 10:03 PM
STREET CLEANER
The Watcher

Rep Power: 15 STREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond repute STREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond repute STREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond repute STREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond repute STREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond repute STREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond repute STREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond repute STREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond repute STREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond repute STREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond repute STREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 106,764,897.88
Total Points: 31,116,814,227.13
so you can stop being paranoid about me, we will always be true blue homies forever even though you hate me - Tha_Greatest  Salud! - STREET CLEANER  i see, my thread annoyed you, lol, that means im doing good, lol, stay angry but keep writing, lol, peace pal - Tha_Greatest 

I always have said if Nonito could keep his hands healthy he can become the top p4p fighter. His hands are consistantly hurt in fights

Share This With Friends

Tags
(bloody) , broken , donaire , hand , nonito , picture