Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Reply
Thread Navigation

#31
Old 02-01-2012, 12:32 PM
LeoReyes
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 148
Rep Power: 0 LeoReyes is infamous around these partsLeoReyes is infamous around these partsLeoReyes is infamous around these partsLeoReyes is infamous around these partsLeoReyes is infamous around these partsLeoReyes is infamous around these partsLeoReyes is infamous around these partsLeoReyes is infamous around these partsLeoReyes is infamous around these partsLeoReyes is infamous around these partsLeoReyes is infamous around these parts
Points: 3,765.39
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,765.39
Default

*******s have pushed him off the deep end spamming his twitter about Nonito
Reply With Quote
LeoReyes is offline
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
#32
Old 02-01-2012, 12:55 PM
jtcs1981
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Caguas, Puerto Rico
Age: 32
Posts: 2,352
Rep Power: 15 jtcs1981 has a reputation beyond reputejtcs1981 has a reputation beyond reputejtcs1981 has a reputation beyond reputejtcs1981 has a reputation beyond reputejtcs1981 has a reputation beyond reputejtcs1981 has a reputation beyond reputejtcs1981 has a reputation beyond reputejtcs1981 has a reputation beyond reputejtcs1981 has a reputation beyond reputejtcs1981 has a reputation beyond reputejtcs1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 5,919,036,321.14
Bank: 9,460,927,772,919.55
Total Points: 9,466,846,809,240.69
An apple para mi profesor :wave: - *La Patrona* An apple para mi profesor :wave: - *La Patrona* Sorry about the blow :D All better yet? - *La Patrona* I feel like sending pressies :D - Bossy good poster.... - bigsmoothh 
Mi profesor. :kiss: - Bossy 1k post - bigsmoothh bebete una cervesa medalla por tus 1000 posts.... - jose830 Must spread rep before I can green you again, so I'll give you my heart instead :kiss: - Bossy No Message - Round 1 
No Message - Round 1 thanks for the red pai chupala - Dickie Smalls Cotto training en el Morro pics... - jose830 Por aportar a un esperanzado cambio. - ELHURACAN58 there you go - Tha_Greatest 
there you go - Tha_Greatest Happy Holidays jtcs1981. - !! AI-Holmes!! dont fukk wit me, lol, joking, i am a troll, im a troll who uses logic to piss the fukk outta people, how can anyone argue vs logic right, no vulgarity, no race, no family and i only use peoples words against them, lol look at my fukked up posts or t - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Send a message via MSN to jtcs1981
Default

Yesterday Nonito was ranting in his FB/Twitter about WV2 wife talking about him. Nonito made it a big issue. WV2 respond to him and told him dont disrespect my wife. There is more behind the story.

I dont like his caserio attitude. Eso es lo que tiene a PR jodio, but the truth is that Nonito talked his wife first. Like WV2 said, if Rachel talked about him he wouldnt say nothing, he would shut up. But Nonito is crying because WV2 wife try to Psych her husband
Reply With Quote
jtcs1981 is offline
#33
Old 02-02-2012, 04:01 AM
AdamantiumPI
Interim Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 858
Rep Power: 6 AdamantiumPI has a reputation beyond reputeAdamantiumPI has a reputation beyond reputeAdamantiumPI has a reputation beyond reputeAdamantiumPI has a reputation beyond reputeAdamantiumPI has a reputation beyond reputeAdamantiumPI has a reputation beyond reputeAdamantiumPI has a reputation beyond reputeAdamantiumPI has a reputation beyond reputeAdamantiumPI has a reputation beyond reputeAdamantiumPI has a reputation beyond reputeAdamantiumPI has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 53,863.07
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 53,863.07
Default

wv2 is a weirdo. how did he end up in the projects when his dad was a world champ? the whole wife drama is nonsense.
Reply With Quote
AdamantiumPI is offline
#34
Old 02-02-2012, 04:42 AM
TintaBoricua
I still love Mexico...
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Puerto Rico
Posts: 2,768
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 13 TintaBoricua has a reputation beyond reputeTintaBoricua has a reputation beyond reputeTintaBoricua has a reputation beyond reputeTintaBoricua has a reputation beyond reputeTintaBoricua has a reputation beyond reputeTintaBoricua has a reputation beyond reputeTintaBoricua has a reputation beyond reputeTintaBoricua has a reputation beyond reputeTintaBoricua has a reputation beyond reputeTintaBoricua has a reputation beyond reputeTintaBoricua has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,057,222,666.04
Bank: 12,233,125,689.60
Total Points: 13,290,348,355.64
:boxing: - mellow_mood For consistently solid posting! - The Surgeon For a super poster! - jazluvr No Message - Tha_Greatest Heres to another great night of Boxing - x3_bazooka_x3 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual_Fan View Post
1. Against Puertoricans not from projects (the majority) and against the press for trying to make him a star

Naa yo y mi Sra. Somos de barrio la de urba se caguen en sus madres!! ***58373;***57361; mi sra vale mas q todas juntas me ama por lo q hago por ella y mi hija y no por lo q la mierda de prensa quiere hacer q me vean como estrella

A ultima hora quiero q sepan q represento realmente a mi gente del barrio y CASERIO y no a todos los masca bola q se lucran de mi éxito para decir q son boricuas #apuntateesedato
Mi CASERIO 4 life aunq llegue a la luna sigo siendo del CASERIO FULL!!

Translation:

Me and my wife, we are from the project. Those who are not from the hood can sh*t on their own mothers. My wife is worth more than all the other women combined because she loves me for what I do for her and my daughter, and not for what the sh*t press wants, who wants other to see me as a star.

At the end I want people to know that I really represent people from the hood, and not every testicle muncher who uses my triumphs to say he is boricua.



2. All-out attack against fan after someone said that Nonito is too big and strong @ 122 and that Nonito is fast and hits hard

Así decían de sonsona y me les vine en el culo a todos y esta nova hacer la ecepsion por q mientras los deseos de ustedes son negativos yo los convierto positivo para dar un resultado a mi favor y después vengan donde mi a mamaria el popo RT

Que mucho MAMABICHO hipócrita hay!!! Pero saben q ustedes no medan nada y me importa un
Cojon si vas a mi o no por q lo q realmente me importa es q mi esposa y mi nena estén bien y su apoyo es el real y es el q me interesa...#apuntateesedato

Translation:

You all said the same thing about Sonsona, and I came in your ass*s and this time will not be the exception. You negative desires I turn into positives and they you all will come here to suck my d*ck.

How many hypocrite c*cksuckers there are. But you give me nothing and I don't give a testicle if you cheer me or not, because I only really care about my wife and daughter being good, and their support is real and that's the one I care about.


Fan then told him that he wishes that Nonito beats him, and that Cotto is better than him.
Don't translate things word-for-word as they might sound strange sometimes (like part in red). Did you use google translator? :S

Anyway, Wilfredo sounds ignorant when he says "mi caserio de por vida". It's like he's proud to live there and that his mindset is still in the "all that matters is the hood" mindframe.

He has to pick himself out of there and leave that bs alone before he has run-ins with the law.
Reply With Quote
TintaBoricua is offline
#35
Old 02-02-2012, 04:52 AM
Casual_Fan
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 591
Rep Power: 0 Casual_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCasual_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCasual_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCasual_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCasual_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCasual_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCasual_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCasual_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCasual_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCasual_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCasual_Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 10,951.01
Bank: 18,173,206.53
Total Points: 18,184,157.54
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TintaBoricua View Post
Don't translate things word-for-word as they might sound strange sometimes (like part in red). Did you use google translator? :S

Anyway, Wilfredo sounds ignorant when he says "mi caserio de por vida". It's like he's proud to live there and that his mindset is still in the "all that matters is the hood" mindframe.

He has to pick himself out of there and leave that bs alone before he has run-ins with the law.
"Masca huevo" and "cojon" I translated into testicle, because "nut" sounds too soft. I did not use google translate. For English only speakers, WV2 can alternate between speaking speaks a very rough, down-low version of Puertorican Spanish (street talk) and a very church-like Spanish. In those messages he used street talk, so it's not only nut or testicle, but said in a low-kind of way. Same with PIG (puerca). In fact, in street talk PIG/PUERCA has other connotations (a puerco is a low person, a person that has no loyalty, a person that may stab you in the back, a person with poor taste, etc.).

WV2 habla EN TWITTER al nivel de masca bola, mamabicho, tragaleche, lambeculo, etc. Traducir eso esta dificil. Lo que trate de hacer es hacer algo bueno y rapido para que la gente entienda. No es lo mismo alguien que hablando basura opere al nivel de "carajo" que al nivel de "me rasp una casqueta y me vengo en el culo de ustedes".

Last edited by Casual_Fan; 02-02-2012 at 04:55 AM.
Reply With Quote
Casual_Fan is offline
#36
Old 02-02-2012, 04:54 AM
Casual_Fan
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 591
Rep Power: 0 Casual_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCasual_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCasual_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCasual_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCasual_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCasual_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCasual_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCasual_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCasual_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCasual_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCasual_Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 10,951.01
Bank: 18,173,206.53
Total Points: 18,184,157.54
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TintaBoricua View Post
Don't translate things word-for-word as they might sound strange sometimes (like part in red). Did you use google translator? :S

Anyway, Wilfredo sounds ignorant when he says "mi caserio de por vida". It's like he's proud to live there and that his mindset is still in the "all that matters is the hood" mindframe.

He has to pick himself out of there and leave that bs alone before he has run-ins with the law.
Do you remember last year when they caught him giving money to an Angelo Millones lackey in surveillance tapes?
Reply With Quote
Casual_Fan is offline
#37
Old 02-02-2012, 07:18 AM
borikua
El Killer
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Puerto Rock
Posts: 12,861
Rep Power: 7447 borikua has a reputation beyond reputeborikua has a reputation beyond reputeborikua has a reputation beyond reputeborikua has a reputation beyond reputeborikua has a reputation beyond reputeborikua has a reputation beyond reputeborikua has a reputation beyond reputeborikua has a reputation beyond reputeborikua has a reputation beyond reputeborikua has a reputation beyond reputeborikua has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 305,834,334.28
Bank: 186,811,328,567.35
Total Points: 187,117,162,901.63
Boxingscene's elite - !! AI-Holmes!! Good Poster/member! - jazluvr Miguel!!!! - Sir TomJones Your avi :love: - Bossy Still love that avi :love: - Bossy 
Nice Avi! una cervesa en nombre de Roberto Clemente G.O.A.T. - jose830 what up bori! long time. hope everything good with you. - -jose- 
Default

Man **** Vazquez, hope Nonito takes his head off.
Reply With Quote
borikua is offline
#38
Old 02-02-2012, 08:19 AM
TintaBoricua
I still love Mexico...
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Puerto Rico
Posts: 2,768
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 13 TintaBoricua has a reputation beyond reputeTintaBoricua has a reputation beyond reputeTintaBoricua has a reputation beyond reputeTintaBoricua has a reputation beyond reputeTintaBoricua has a reputation beyond reputeTintaBoricua has a reputation beyond reputeTintaBoricua has a reputation beyond reputeTintaBoricua has a reputation beyond reputeTintaBoricua has a reputation beyond reputeTintaBoricua has a reputation beyond reputeTintaBoricua has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,057,222,666.04
Bank: 12,233,125,689.60
Total Points: 13,290,348,355.64
:boxing: - mellow_mood For consistently solid posting! - The Surgeon For a super poster! - jazluvr No Message - Tha_Greatest Heres to another great night of Boxing - x3_bazooka_x3 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual_Fan View Post
"Masca huevo" and "cojon" I translated into testicle, because "nut" sounds too soft. I did not use google translate. For English only speakers, WV2 can alternate between speaking speaks a very rough, down-low version of Puertorican Spanish (street talk) and a very church-like Spanish. In those messages he used street talk, so it's not only nut or testicle, but said in a low-kind of way. Same with PIG (puerca). In fact, in street talk PIG/PUERCA has other connotations (a puerco is a low person, a person that has no loyalty, a person that may stab you in the back, a person with poor taste, etc.).

WV2 habla EN TWITTER al nivel de masca bola, mamabicho, tragaleche, lambeculo, etc. Traducir eso esta dificil. Lo que trate de hacer es hacer algo bueno y rapido para que la gente entienda. No es lo mismo alguien que hablando basura opere al nivel de "carajo" que al nivel de "me rasp una casqueta y me vengo en el culo de ustedes".
You've got a point there.

Wilfredo is crazy, though. He needs to calm his ass down before he gets into the ring or he might get clocked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual_Fan View Post
Do you remember last year when they caught him giving money to an Angelo Millones lackey in surveillance tapes?
I didn't follow the story to the tee but I DO remember a boxer getting in trouble with a big drug figure last year...I figured it was him.

Wilfredo, I wish him the best but something about him rubs me the wrong way. I'm still embarrassed for him for getting beat up by an old, smaller fighter in Arce.
Reply With Quote
TintaBoricua is offline
#39
Old 02-03-2012, 11:02 PM
Casual_Fan
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 591
Rep Power: 0 Casual_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCasual_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCasual_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCasual_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCasual_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCasual_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCasual_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCasual_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCasual_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCasual_Fan has a reputation beyond reputeCasual_Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 10,951.01
Bank: 18,173,206.53
Total Points: 18,184,157.54
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TintaBoricua View Post
I didn't follow the story to the tee but I DO remember a boxer getting in trouble with a big drug figure last year...I figured it was him.

Wilfredo, I wish him the best but something about him rubs me the wrong way. I'm still embarrassed for him for getting beat up by an old, smaller fighter in Arce.
Found the story:

http://www.vocero.com/noticias-es/wi...ngelo-millones

http://www.primerahora.com/pugilenvi...es-494049.html
Reply With Quote
Casual_Fan is offline
#40
Old 02-03-2012, 11:25 PM
FJRod
Interim Champion
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 574
Rep Power: 0 FJRod is infamous around these partsFJRod is infamous around these partsFJRod is infamous around these partsFJRod is infamous around these partsFJRod is infamous around these partsFJRod is infamous around these partsFJRod is infamous around these partsFJRod is infamous around these partsFJRod is infamous around these partsFJRod is infamous around these partsFJRod is infamous around these parts
Points: 6,512.39
Bank: 21,224.16
Total Points: 27,736.55
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual_Fan View Post
1. Against Puertoricans not from projects (the majority) and against the press for trying to make him a star

Naa yo y mi Sra. Somos de barrio la de urba se caguen en sus madres!! ***58373;***57361; mi sra vale mas q todas juntas me ama por lo q hago por ella y mi hija y no por lo q la mierda de prensa quiere hacer q me vean como estrella

A ultima hora quiero q sepan q represento realmente a mi gente del barrio y CASERIO y no a todos los masca bola q se lucran de mi éxito para decir q son boricuas #apuntateesedato
Mi CASERIO 4 life aunq llegue a la luna sigo siendo del CASERIO FULL!!

Translation:

Me and my wife, we are from the project. Those who are not from the hood can sh*t on their own mothers. My wife is worth more than all the other women combined because she loves me for what I do for her and my daughter, and not for what the sh*t press wants, who wants other to see me as a star.

At the end I want people to know that I really represent people from the hood, and not every testicle muncher who uses my triumphs to say he is boricua.



2. All-out attack against fan after someone said that Nonito is too big and strong @ 122 and that Nonito is fast and hits hard

Así decían de sonsona y me les vine en el culo a todos y esta nova hacer la ecepsion por q mientras los deseos de ustedes son negativos yo los convierto positivo para dar un resultado a mi favor y después vengan donde mi a mamaria el popo RT

Que mucho MAMABICHO hipócrita hay!!! Pero saben q ustedes no medan nada y me importa un
Cojon si vas a mi o no por q lo q realmente me importa es q mi esposa y mi nena estén bien y su apoyo es el real y es el q me interesa...#apuntateesedato

Translation:

You all said the same thing about Sonsona, and I came in your ass*s and this time will not be the exception. You negative desires I turn into positives and they you all will come here to suck my d*ck.

How many hypocrite c*cksuckers there are. But you give me nothing and I don't give a testicle if you cheer me or not, because I only really care about my wife and daughter being good, and their support is real and that's the one I care about.


Fan then told him that he wishes that Nonito beats him, and that Cotto is better than him.
This is the same type of mentality I preach about. This is shamefull and a disgrace. Fact of the matter is he is in a position to be a role model for the rest of the kids growing up en los cazerios. Grew up in the hood myself but I won't let that define who I am. This is pure ignorance of the worst kind. He should be honored that at least some of the Puertorican community is rooting for him. We are proud people regardless of where we grew up or how we were raised my people is always proud of being Puertorican. I wish him the best.
Reply With Quote
FJRod is offline
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
(other, account, calling, gems, nonitos, pig), twitter, wife

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Privacy Policy - Submit News - Feedback - Site Map - Advertise with Us

Copyright © 2003-2013 BoxingScene LLC All rights reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:11 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.