Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 01-14-2012, 01:51 PM
rocky_balboa23
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 rocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond reputerocky_balboa23 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,074,295,944,414.88
Total Points: 4,074,299,039,935.72
cheers! - Thwf Enjoy watching basketball pre. Cheers! - Radke 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutal Honesty View Post
i know im right.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-14-2012, 01:56 PM
Brutal Honesty
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Brutal Honesty has a reputation beyond reputeBrutal Honesty has a reputation beyond reputeBrutal Honesty has a reputation beyond reputeBrutal Honesty has a reputation beyond reputeBrutal Honesty has a reputation beyond reputeBrutal Honesty has a reputation beyond reputeBrutal Honesty has a reputation beyond reputeBrutal Honesty has a reputation beyond reputeBrutal Honesty has a reputation beyond reputeBrutal Honesty has a reputation beyond reputeBrutal Honesty has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 40,873.80

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky_balboa23 View Post
Old 01-14-2012, 01:58 PM
bMak
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 bMak is infamous around these partsbMak is infamous around these partsbMak is infamous around these partsbMak is infamous around these partsbMak is infamous around these partsbMak is infamous around these partsbMak is infamous around these partsbMak is infamous around these partsbMak is infamous around these partsbMak is infamous around these partsbMak is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 37,053.74

Quote:
that black people (specifically ghetto black people who have nothing better to do but make stupid ignorant utube videos, calling sports radio shows with their stupid takes) hate (isnt it ironic that they made that word up even though they do most of the hating) and resent anytime a non black athlete is successful and that they find it hard to give credit to that same athlete.

Read that thread that i made in the opening post. It explains everything.

Tim Tebow's success just proves my point. A lot of tebow haters comprise of black people just like the majority of pac's haters on this site are just that. Whenever somebody gets some shine and if its not a black athlete, black people immediately label them overrated. Just look at what pacquiao has to go through. He never fought a slick black fighter. cant be great.

I went through this personally my self. As a white guy I can handle my own in playing ball, basketball that is, i used to play college ball. Whenever i play at 24 hour fitness and i play against black people and they are surprised i can play whenever i make a great move to the basket or D up a brother they call a foul or a travel because they dont want to look bad against a non black athlete.

Its all true. Just watch kordell stewart in that video. brother man is resentful. just like the mayweathers and their ghetto black fanbase are of pacquaios success and just like they are of tebows success. thats why.

go ahead try to deny it.
Why is ignorance like this tolerated here. What a complete and utter waste of a human being.
Old 01-14-2012, 02:00 PM
Phenom
Phenomdeaux

Bank: 14,228,373,507,365.15
Total Points: 14,228,383,526,277.43
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - bearman3000 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVfrank View Post
What the hell does Tebow situation have to do with Pacquiao.
apparently black people hate Tim Tebow
Old 01-14-2012, 02:04 PM
Phenom
Phenomdeaux

Bank: 14,228,373,507,365.15
Total Points: 14,228,383,526,277.43
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - bearman3000 

Quote:
Originally Posted by damned1974 View Post
According to Arum,the cut will take up to June to heal! Sounds like a blown up lightweight did a number on the supposed P4P#1 ! lmfao
but did you see Marquez face tho?

never mind that Marquez is fighting on March and Manny is out of commission until June
Old 01-14-2012, 02:08 PM
bMak
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 bMak is infamous around these partsbMak is infamous around these partsbMak is infamous around these partsbMak is infamous around these partsbMak is infamous around these partsbMak is infamous around these partsbMak is infamous around these partsbMak is infamous around these partsbMak is infamous around these partsbMak is infamous around these partsbMak is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 37,053.74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom View Post
apparently black people hate Tim Tebow
"Ghetto" black people, at that. What a clown.
Old 01-14-2012, 02:11 PM
p4p-champ
King of the Ring

Rep Power: 14 p4p-champ has a reputation beyond reputep4p-champ has a reputation beyond reputep4p-champ has a reputation beyond reputep4p-champ has a reputation beyond reputep4p-champ has a reputation beyond reputep4p-champ has a reputation beyond reputep4p-champ has a reputation beyond reputep4p-champ has a reputation beyond reputep4p-champ has a reputation beyond reputep4p-champ has a reputation beyond reputep4p-champ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 233,428,429,123.01
Total Points: 433,465,304,886.77
Be Joyful - Gift Giver pactard stomping champion - I'm so sorry 

Quote:
that black people (specifically ghetto black people who have nothing better to do but make stupid ignorant utube videos, calling sports radio shows with their stupid takes) hate (isnt it ironic that they made that word up even though they do most of the hating) and resent anytime a non black athlete is successful and that they find it hard to give credit to that same athlete.

Read that thread that i made in the opening post. It explains everything.

Tim Tebow's success just proves my point. A lot of tebow haters comprise of black people just like the majority of pac's haters on this site are just that. Whenever somebody gets some shine and if its not a black athlete, black people immediately label them overrated. Just look at what pacquiao has to go through. He never fought a slick black fighter. cant be great.

I went through this personally my self. As a white guy I can handle my own in playing ball, basketball that is, i used to play college ball. Whenever i play at 24 hour fitness and i play against black people and they are surprised i can play whenever i make a great move to the basket or D up a brother they call a foul or a travel because they dont want to look bad against a non black athlete.

Its all true. Just watch kordell stewart in that video. brother man is resentful. just like the mayweathers and their ghetto black fanbase are of pacquaios success and just like they are of tebows success. thats why.

go ahead try to deny it.

this poor inbred has more alts than an Asian World of Warcraft farmer. Time to make another dumbass.

Last edited by p4p-champ; 01-14-2012 at 02:14 PM.