Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-24-2011, 03:22 PM
*Boss*
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 *Boss* has a reputation beyond repute*Boss* has a reputation beyond repute*Boss* has a reputation beyond repute*Boss* has a reputation beyond repute*Boss* has a reputation beyond repute*Boss* has a reputation beyond repute*Boss* has a reputation beyond repute*Boss* has a reputation beyond repute*Boss* has a reputation beyond repute*Boss* has a reputation beyond repute*Boss* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 38,206,725.66
Enjoy the fight, you're an excellent poster! - dancovboxer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
you must be even more pathetic than the loser threadstarter, lol, nyahahaha
are you even a boxing fan ???
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-24-2011, 03:26 PM
Slip Stream
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 Slip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,001,041,516.65
For your solid contributions - JAB5239 To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA 

To the loons that are reveling in Floyd's sentence, you done missed the point. Floyd's sentence is relatively light, so light that I doubt the judge’s intent of him learning from this situation will even be possible. Sure hate on Floyd the domestic abuser, but given the statistics alot of you are going to have hate on someone you know. How many are truly untouched by crimes like these? How many families are hurting too ashamed or locked in a useless cycle to get help?

Judging from some of the posts you'd think some folks know nothing of cries like these are how desperately important it is that the individuals involved get help. If Floyd refuses to face this situation like a man, more than likely he’s condemning his own children to a cycle of violence as brutal as the one he was exposed to growing.

Some things are a great deal more important than the hatred of one man; sometimes folks should pause and consider the deeper implications.
Old 12-24-2011, 03:32 PM
William Blake
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 6 William Blake has a reputation beyond reputeWilliam Blake has a reputation beyond reputeWilliam Blake has a reputation beyond reputeWilliam Blake has a reputation beyond reputeWilliam Blake has a reputation beyond reputeWilliam Blake has a reputation beyond reputeWilliam Blake has a reputation beyond reputeWilliam Blake has a reputation beyond reputeWilliam Blake has a reputation beyond reputeWilliam Blake has a reputation beyond reputeWilliam Blake has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 148,888.96
Total Points: 163,952.36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. President View Post
After all Floyd has done to bring revenue to the city of Las Vegas (not to mention all the time and energy he puts into giving back to the community and the charitable causes he believes in) it saddens me that today he was forced to have to plead guilty to a fabricated crime. It goes to show you that once you become successful, there's automatically gonna be a target on your back.

But regardless of the disgusting way this case was concieved and mishandled, the most important thing is that Floyd deals with this situation and lands back on his feet with his head held high.

That's why i encourage all of you to hit up Floyds twitter page to show him some support during this troubling time. It's the least we can do after all he's given to the sport of boxing over the past decade.

http://twitter.com/FloydMayweather
You must be drinking too much of Floyd's soda pop and your brain has turned to mush
Old 12-25-2011, 01:18 AM
Tha_Greatest
YOU HATE FLOYD TOO

Rep Power: 260 Tha_Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha_Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha_Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha_Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha_Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha_Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha_Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha_Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha_Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha_Greatest has a reputation beyond reputeTha_Greatest has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 14,020,607,517.74
Total Points: 14,790,701,033.41
to my homie - Tulisanto No Message - Tulisanto my nigga - MARKBNLV Happy New Year - Freedom. happy new year - BoZz 
fuck tha lakers lol nyahahahahaha - Sifo Dyas A return of a kind gesture. - Unseen Got To Super Man you up to the next level - Unseen Then my task is to do the same LOL - Unseen No Message - larryx2012 
racist lil fruity ass nigga fujk outta here - Da Problem heres some junk food from your workplace, mcdonalds &quot;i said extra BBQ sauce kid get it right&quot; - Da Problem Drink up mayne, it's on me - Mike D One more nyahahahah!!! - LeeVanCleef Sup bro - El Angel 
BOSS POSTER - Neutral Happy New Year - Freedom. Pretend this is Broners pp and stick it up your ass and enjoy - The Problem Thanks Man! - ELHURACAN58 lol it's all good homie I love my Rican boxers but I don't be catching feelings like that, I just like to fcuk around once in a while, appreciate it doe :fing02: - -jose- 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Big Smoke Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Big Smoke Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Big Smoke Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Big Smoke Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Big Smoke 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Big Smoke Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Big Smoke Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Big Smoke Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Big Smoke Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Big Smoke 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Big Smoke Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Willy Wanker Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Willy Wanker Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BritishBoxing92 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bigsmoothh 

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Boss* View Post
are you even a boxing fan ???
no im not but you can sukk my **** if you want..............lol, nyahahaha