Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-23-2011, 11:29 AM
tredh
Undisputed Champion

Location: a place where white women were scared when they saw me a black man wearing OJ style leather gloves!!
Rep Power: 20 tredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 24,884,261,618.37
Total Points: 24,884,272,146.66
respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil TO THE U!! - the mesiah 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tank17211 View Post
I have to disagree with Floyd never ducked an elite fighter he clearly ducked Antonio Margarito for 2 years.
You can say PBF ducked Margarito if that is how you feel but Margarito was never and never will be ELITE!
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-23-2011, 11:31 AM
AlwaysOnTop
Banned

Rep Power: 0 AlwaysOnTop is infamous around these partsAlwaysOnTop is infamous around these partsAlwaysOnTop is infamous around these partsAlwaysOnTop is infamous around these partsAlwaysOnTop is infamous around these partsAlwaysOnTop is infamous around these partsAlwaysOnTop is infamous around these partsAlwaysOnTop is infamous around these partsAlwaysOnTop is infamous around these partsAlwaysOnTop is infamous around these partsAlwaysOnTop is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 26,425.41
ownage of a pacfart - I'm so sorry 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tank17211 View Post
I have to disagree with Floyd never ducked an elite fighter he clearly ducked Antonio Margarito for 2 years.
Margarito was never elite a day in his life...nor are those other Top Rank Pinatas he's accused of ducking.

The 8 million offer to fight Tony was a MULTI-FIGHT deal..

8 for Tony
6 for Hatton..
6 for Cotto...
10 for Oscar...

Not being a fool..Floyd rejected that BOGUS offer and countered with his own

8 for Tony..agreed
10 for Hatton
10 for Cotto
20 for Oscar

Arum...RAN to the media and laid this famous egg:

"Mayweather is delusional...sometimes you gotta' know when to hold em' and when to fold em'.....

When Arum rejected his counter-off...

Floyd bought-out his contract and became one of the wealthiest fighters EVER...Leaving Arum the shattered..bitter old FOOL you see today...

THAT is how it REALLY went down..

Margarito is NOTHING to duck..never has been..never will be..
Old 12-23-2011, 11:48 AM
SincereDaGreat
Contender

Rep Power: 0 SincereDaGreat is infamous around these partsSincereDaGreat is infamous around these partsSincereDaGreat is infamous around these partsSincereDaGreat is infamous around these partsSincereDaGreat is infamous around these partsSincereDaGreat is infamous around these partsSincereDaGreat is infamous around these partsSincereDaGreat is infamous around these partsSincereDaGreat is infamous around these partsSincereDaGreat is infamous around these partsSincereDaGreat is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 10,677.85

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysOnTop View Post
Margarito was never elite a day in his life...nor are those other Top Rank Pinatas he's accused of ducking.

The 8 million offer to fight Tony was a MULTI-FIGHT deal..

8 for Tony
6 for Hatton..
6 for Cotto...
10 for Oscar...

Not being a fool..Floyd rejected that BOGUS offer and countered with his own

8 for Tony..agreed
10 for Hatton
10 for Cotto
20 for Oscar

Arum...RAN to the media and laid this famous egg:

"Mayweather is delusional...sometimes you gotta' know when to hold em' and when to fold em'.....

When Arum rejected his counter-off...

Floyd bought-out his contract and became one of the wealthiest fighters EVER...Leaving Arum the shattered..bitter old FOOL you see today...

THAT is how it REALLY went down..

Margarito is NOTHING to duck..never has been..never will be..
Watch one of these clowns still try to poke holes in this smh...its a shame that peoples hate blinds them so much when it comes to Floyd. U don't have to like the guy but if u can really say that u don't respect his business move away from TR then u should slap ya self!!
Old 12-23-2011, 11:56 AM
AlwaysOnTop
Banned

Rep Power: 0 AlwaysOnTop is infamous around these partsAlwaysOnTop is infamous around these partsAlwaysOnTop is infamous around these partsAlwaysOnTop is infamous around these partsAlwaysOnTop is infamous around these partsAlwaysOnTop is infamous around these partsAlwaysOnTop is infamous around these partsAlwaysOnTop is infamous around these partsAlwaysOnTop is infamous around these partsAlwaysOnTop is infamous around these partsAlwaysOnTop is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SincereDaGreat View Post
Watch one of these clowns still try to poke holes in this smh...its a shame that peoples hate blinds them so much when it comes to Floyd. U don't have to like the guy but if u can really say that u don't respect his business move away from TR then u should slap ya self!!
Arum really dropped the ball...you'd think he would have learned after losing Oscar....but he figured Mayweather didn't have the fanbase and lost BIG-TIME.

I bet Arum's buddies still rip him over losing out on all those Mayweather MILLIONS.

As for the haters...

Brian Kenny said Floyd was going to duck Baldomir BEFORE he jumped all over Margarito's lap.

They'll use any sorry-as.s fighter's name to diss Mayweather...
Old 12-23-2011, 12:43 PM
Brother Khalid
The Truth Terrorist

Rep Power: 37 Brother Khalid has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Khalid has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Khalid has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Khalid has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Khalid has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Khalid has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Khalid has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Khalid has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Khalid has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Khalid has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Khalid has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 28,481,278,600,878.28
Total Points: 28,481,278,680,514.53
Thanks so much for all your HD wizardry! - AndyShitHot 2 commemorate ur new name homey .... - -Boxzilla- 720p legend ..... - -Boxzilla- the king of hd - -Boxzilla- Hooking it up with some excellent quality fights - TheCheetah 
The KING OF HIGH DEF FIGHTS - TheCheetah The King of High Def fights! - TheCheetah High Definition LEGEND - TheCheetah Thanx - PR13 u do homework - nice guy and top poster - cleaner147 
And still...! leaving HD devastation and destruction in your wake. - PittyPat For all the Videos Mate - Stone Roses! Money Mayweather &amp;gt;&amp;gt;&amp;gt;&amp;gt;&amp;gt; Pacman - Stone Roses! For the Vasquez-Marquez Trilogy - Stone Roses! cheers! - Tamis_Siensya 
gift giving time to friends - serv have some more mate! - Tamis_Siensya Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Kick Khalid Muhammed aka &quot;The Black Hitler&quot; - Freedom2013 Its white... - Mannie Phresh 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Dynamite Kid Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Akinapepemo 
Autism - cleaner147 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - South318 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Freedom Fighter 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DempseyRollin View Post
in no era would either manny or floyd be average fighters. if you knew what it meant to be an average fighter, u wouldnt even say that. and u question other ppls boxing knowledge? well i guess its to be expected from a guy who thinks floyd fights like his father, which he doesnt. hes much, much better. closer to his uncle actually, but i digress.
This is what I hate.

People overrate those old school fighters so much that you hear comments about how those guys would easily beat both or have them scared to move above 140.

I dislike Floyd, but I definitely think he holds his own and even beats a lot of the ATG/HOF fighters from back n the day. I also think he loses to some....but I'm starting to get tired of how much people overrate those "old school" fighters in some weak attempt to look like a knowledgeable poster.
Old 12-23-2011, 12:49 PM
The Raw Dog
Banned

Rep Power: 0 The Raw Dog is infamous around these partsThe Raw Dog is infamous around these partsThe Raw Dog is infamous around these partsThe Raw Dog is infamous around these partsThe Raw Dog is infamous around these partsThe Raw Dog is infamous around these partsThe Raw Dog is infamous around these partsThe Raw Dog is infamous around these partsThe Raw Dog is infamous around these partsThe Raw Dog is infamous around these partsThe Raw Dog is infamous around these parts
Bank: 2,597,481.53
Total Points: 2,602,173.62

Ummm because Manny Steward really is a Uncle Tom.
Old 12-23-2011, 01:19 PM
AlwaysOnTop
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Top Rank- View Post
This is what I hate.

People overrate those old school fighters so much that you hear comments about how those guys would easily beat both or have them scared to move above 140.

I dislike Floyd, but I definitely think he holds his own and even beats a lot of the ATG/HOF fighters from back n the day. I also think he loses to some....but I'm starting to get tired of how much people overrate those "old school" fighters in some weak attempt to look like a knowledgeable poster.

You overrate the modern fighters like PAC that can't even fight on the inside or move his damn head after he punches.

Stop being jealous that so many of those greats donn't look like you and show some respect.

Last edited by AlwaysOnTop; 12-23-2011 at 01:24 PM.
Old 12-23-2011, 01:42 PM
MJ223
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 23 MJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond reputeMJ223 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,719,315,157,910.90
Total Points: 8,725,315,235,345.94
No Message - MJ223 No Message - MJ223 No Message - MJ223 No Message - MJ223 No Message - MJ223 
No Message - MJ223 No Message - MJ223 No Message - MJ223 No Message - MJ223 No Message - MJ223 
No Message - MJ223 Thanks MJ much appreciated - -Pull ma Finga- &quot;I see you pimp&quot; made me :lol1: - jose830 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - codey 

That's an interesting ?....... Idk but Steward sucks anyways..... You either have guys that want to concoct some type of story line to get extra face time (Kellerman,Merchant) or guys that don't know what the hell they are watching (Lampley,Steward)..... I missed the guys that actually used to call the fight and tell you what was going on......
Old 12-23-2011, 02:34 PM
sunny31
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 sunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 890,309,772.34
Total Points: 990,365,072.24

Maybe it is because he is an ******* and a lot of people around boxing don't like him. Maybe Steward finds it hard to hide the fact.