Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 12-21-2011, 01:06 AM
Who are you?
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Who are you? has a reputation beyond reputeWho are you? has a reputation beyond reputeWho are you? has a reputation beyond reputeWho are you? has a reputation beyond reputeWho are you? has a reputation beyond reputeWho are you? has a reputation beyond reputeWho are you? has a reputation beyond reputeWho are you? has a reputation beyond reputeWho are you? has a reputation beyond reputeWho are you? has a reputation beyond reputeWho are you? has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 11,657,623.36
one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. Happy New year - Freedom. 

I just get so angry and emotional thinking about this issue.

As I said, if US attacks Iran I will lose all faith in humanity and I dont think I would want to be a part of north american society anymore.

american society is sick, perverted, and the worst part is that they honestly believe they are "right" and "enlightened" compared to others in the world.

I feel I would be happier living in Europe or the Middle East.
Old 12-21-2011, 01:07 AM
Spartacus Sully
The Great John L.

Rep Power: 30 Spartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 52,597,937,429.19
Total Points: 52,598,042,874.96
u da man .... thx 4 da castillo corrales cap - -Boxzilla- king of da 720p thread ... - -Boxzilla- No Message - -Boxzilla- No Message - -Boxzilla- No Message - -Boxzilla- 
Castillo Correles 720p...yeeaaa - Training4all 26 Gb!!...wow!!..nice work bro!! - Training4all ur good people ylem ... 720p homey - -Boxzilla- For setting Piggy straight, good stuff - Cuauhtémoc1502 Top top poster - rorymac 
Cheers! - Uncle Howie lite beer ... rookie! :D lol - I ♥ RVP demonoid - ƒallenloki Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab 
Here's a lolli for EASTER :) - Bossy Nice looking beard :fing02: my brother has one similar to yours, that mofo takes care of that thing more than he takes care of his wife lol - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who are you? View Post

As I said, if US attacks Iran I will lose all faith in humanity and I dont think I would want to be a part of north american society anymore.

american society is sick, perverted, and the worst part is that they honestly believe they are "right" and "enlightened" compared to others in the world.

have you read anything about how iran delt with the green protests?
Old 12-21-2011, 07:36 AM
squealpiggy
Stritctly UG's friend

Rep Power: 212 squealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1.29
Total Points: 2,140,326,031,624.22
Good poster and a good guy, from Gmitchell - GMitchell f.aggot - Mizzou Super Piggy. - ABOSWORTH Good shit - mangler jr use it when you are too old to get a man - Carnivore 
The Demon-Haunted World - TheJoker take a break!!, lest you break! - Geze squealpiggy is in love with a f@ggot, lol, nyahahaha squealpiggy told me this, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest you obliverated zizou homie, good win in your thunderdome resume, lol, nyahahahahaha - Tha_Greatest Eve says have a bite, its delicious.......... - bearman3000 
ATG Poster - Rich Loc Jr. Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab zombies are not the threat, it's people, well done - Mike Tyson77 Happy holidays bro! - led* 
sometimes I agree with you sometimes I don't but nevertheless I enjoy reading all your post! :fing02: - jose830 Very informative. - Barnburner you're a queer - Weltschmerz One of the worst posters - Weltschmerz Funny poster, deserves a medal - jas 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ЯiZО Autism - Nemisis Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Mangler Jewnior Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom Fighter 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - ƒallenloki Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ƒallenloki World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Its also so pathetic the way white Americans allow their media and military to yield to the interests of Jews. Like are Americans seriously this stupid? (I guess so)

Jews are essentially using white, Christian Americans to fight and die for Jewish fights against other Caucasian people in the Middle East.
Reported for the usual.
Old 12-21-2011, 09:45 AM
PEBBLES!
Banned

Bank: 185,677,884.59
Total Points: 1,277,344,474.00
welcome back - Freedom Fighter i just wanted to welcome you bakk with this gift and a nice big fukk u , lol, nyahahahahahaha, just playing, welcome bakk homie - Tha_Greatest welcome back buddy :) - Gorilla Dogs HALAL SUBWAY - DiLLiNGER one of the most enteratining and badass guys here - dj emz 
even though you are a deceitful baterd , lol, i cant hate you forever, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest stay up, my friend. - Willy Wanker merry xmas - Subtraction for the underrated stone roses!...long overdue - BritishBoxing92 Thanks for the downloads. - Barnburner 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest peace homie, lol, you made sully and demise your official bittches, lol, im off, lol, nyahahaha - Tha_Greatest Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab 
happy holidays akh - dj emzz 
Childhood Cancer - dj emz 

+1
Old 12-21-2011, 09:51 AM
Darkstar
Plan B

Rep Power: 22 Darkstar has a reputation beyond reputeDarkstar has a reputation beyond reputeDarkstar has a reputation beyond reputeDarkstar has a reputation beyond reputeDarkstar has a reputation beyond reputeDarkstar has a reputation beyond reputeDarkstar has a reputation beyond reputeDarkstar has a reputation beyond reputeDarkstar has a reputation beyond reputeDarkstar has a reputation beyond reputeDarkstar has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 52,898,843.27
Total Points: 53,140,292.50
thank you sir. may you win your next big bet. - Left Hook Tua Happy New Year - Freedom. 

Quote:
Its also so pathetic the way white Americans allow their media and military to yield to the interests of Jews. Like are Americans seriously this stupid? (I guess so)

Jews are essentially using white, Christian Americans to fight and die for Jewish fights against other Caucasian people in the Middle East.
Quote:

I feel I would be happier living in Europe or the Middle East.
I agree with what you are saying. The US is the leading Zionist puppet, because of our prominence in the world, its been heavily infiltrated. Like Israel PM Netanyahu said, were eaisly easily manipulated due to our democratic process. (why they love spreading their form of "democracy" over the world).

But I hope you dont think Canada or Europe is any better. Zionism is a global problem.

Last edited by Darkstar; 12-21-2011 at 11:03 AM..
Old 12-21-2011, 10:35 AM
arraamis
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 33 arraamis has a reputation beyond reputearraamis has a reputation beyond reputearraamis has a reputation beyond reputearraamis has a reputation beyond reputearraamis has a reputation beyond reputearraamis has a reputation beyond reputearraamis has a reputation beyond reputearraamis has a reputation beyond reputearraamis has a reputation beyond reputearraamis has a reputation beyond reputearraamis has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,756,818,487,070.40
Total Points: 10,450,088,851,130.85
Tasty - ??? No Message - arraamis No Message - arraamis No Message - arraamis No Message - arraamis 
No Message - arraamis Tasty... - ??? have one on me! - Alx. have a gift bro - chiguy91 Gift - eddie_monster 
Well done on 4k posts :D - *Boss Lady* Vday love :D - *Boss Lady* No Message - chiguy91 have a gift bro. - chiguy91 thx - Starof David 
please return the favor, bro. - RossCA No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA No Message - FkDaHtrs great poster - sugarsmosley 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Kuyukut Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - ??? Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - arraamis Childhood Cancer - arraamis 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - ??? Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - chiguy91 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - chiguy91 Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Starof David 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Starof David Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Starof David Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Starof David Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Starof David Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Jury 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RossCA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RossCA Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - FkDaHtrs Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - FkDaHtrs 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkstar View Post
I agree with what you are saying. The US is the leading Zionist puppet, because of our prominence in the world, its been heavily infiltrated. Like Israel PM Netanyahu said, were eaisly easily manipulated due to are democratic process. (why they love spreading their form of "democracy" over the world).

But I hope you dont think Canada or Europe is any better. Zionism is a global problem.
Agreed!!

I hate getting started on this topic, especially when the nuclear issue is part of the discussion.

No way should Iran dismiss its right to Nuclear anything, while Israel is allowed to stockpile.
Old 12-21-2011, 10:42 AM
nillamilkshake
Banned

Rep Power: 0 nillamilkshake has a reputation beyond reputenillamilkshake has a reputation beyond reputenillamilkshake has a reputation beyond reputenillamilkshake has a reputation beyond reputenillamilkshake has a reputation beyond reputenillamilkshake has a reputation beyond reputenillamilkshake has a reputation beyond reputenillamilkshake has a reputation beyond reputenillamilkshake has a reputation beyond reputenillamilkshake has a reputation beyond reputenillamilkshake has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 31,363,887,440.03
Total Points: 33,364,918,950.71
Heres a cookie to make up for the red K - Enayze cheers - MaD vEiN 

Quote:

oh blah blah blah.

most americans are too ****ing busy to care. that doesnt mean stupid, just...overwhelmed, overworked, underpaid and essentially..just trying to get by.

just sayin'
Old 12-21-2011, 11:04 AM
komodo
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 komodo has a reputation beyond reputekomodo has a reputation beyond reputekomodo has a reputation beyond reputekomodo has a reputation beyond reputekomodo has a reputation beyond reputekomodo has a reputation beyond reputekomodo has a reputation beyond reputekomodo has a reputation beyond reputekomodo has a reputation beyond reputekomodo has a reputation beyond reputekomodo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 442,706,762,772,895.25
Total Points: 446,634,152,583,052.50
here you go bro - chiguy91 have a beer bro - Talisayen egt - D.I.E.S.E.L egt - D.I.E.S.E.L egt - D.I.E.S.E.L 
drink up.. - AL YANKAB*TCH No Message - eddie_monster cheers bro! - chiguy91 gift - MANGLER have a TV bro - chiguy91 
Some popcorn for ya - arraamis Have a pretzel - eddie_monster Here you go - ??? bottle of drank - MANGLER have an apple this time. - chiguy91 
Chocolate Milk :D - Very Rich Man thanx - Starof David Cheers bro - dan_cov No Message - Starof David A gift, a book, knowledge is important for this World :) - Jadon 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - AL YANKAB*TCH AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Very Rich Man 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Starof David Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Starof David Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Starof David Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jose830 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Jadon Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - Jury Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Jury Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - MANGLER 

I really doubt the Iranians are trying to equip themselves with nuclear weapons it just makes no sense whatsoever. Yes granted they looked into it during the war with Iraq only because they had intelligence that Sadam was looking into building nuclear weapons but that didn't last long and never went past computer models.

From what I understand the Iranians have over 800,000,000 citizens that require medical isotopes that need uranium to be enriched by 20% for treatment and they wouldn't even need to do this if the West actually sold them the uranium they need. Iran are a signitory to the NPT unlike Israel and many other nations that have a nuclear stockpile, all their facilities are under CCTV to ensure no militry diversions in their policies.

I just cant fathom Iran wanting so badly to build one nuclear bomb when it's eneimies have thousands, I mean I have a few Iranian friends and let me tell you they are really smart people. I just dont see a country wanting nuclear weapons to bomb another nation knowing damn well that if they do so hundreds of nuclear bombs would wipe out their nation from the face of the earth. Just do see why we should be scared of Iran building a bomb
Old 12-21-2011, 11:13 AM
PlayerKiller
Banned

Rep Power: 0 PlayerKiller has a reputation beyond reputePlayerKiller has a reputation beyond reputePlayerKiller has a reputation beyond reputePlayerKiller has a reputation beyond reputePlayerKiller has a reputation beyond reputePlayerKiller has a reputation beyond reputePlayerKiller has a reputation beyond reputePlayerKiller has a reputation beyond reputePlayerKiller has a reputation beyond reputePlayerKiller has a reputation beyond reputePlayerKiller has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.01
Total Points: 1,174,649,116.72
Happy New Year :) - Leohappy Have one on me - led 

I don't know why America has helped Israel or held back from stopping their extremely bad treatment of Palestinians.

I also feel the West and Israel are hoping Iran attacks them. Remember the West have even been going into their waters and tried every possible way to get a war going: