Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing
Thread Navigation

Old 12-18-2011, 12:09 PM
!! Anorak

Bank: 0
Total Points: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by r3robinson View Post
Froch is a bum. Like I said ward would dominate the whole fight which he did...(it's posted look it up). Even though ward was being modest by saying it was a tough fight. We all know this was one of his easiest fight, froch is just to slow, to one dimensional and has 0 defense.....this was a fight for ward to display that he is currently the best American fighter right now.... He fought against all the top guy at 168 ( excluding bute) and dominated in all his fights....MAYbe our other American fighters can learn a thing or 2 from the kid... Ur only the best when u can walk the walk and not just talk the talk. ask froch the bum expose....
How could Ward prove he's so great if he's only beaten bums? I don't get that logic.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-18-2011, 12:12 PM
!! Anorak

Bank: 0
Total Points: 0

Some rounds were arguably close (such as the last two when Ward began to tire and spoil) and Carl maybe nicked the odd one here and there, but to give him five rounds you'd have to award every even remotely close round to Froch. The probability of someone seeing five vaguely close rounds and awarding all five to one boxer is quite high. The probability of TWO people doing it is even higher.

I wasn't keeping an accurate score of my own last night, I was too engrossed, but I gave Carl something like 2 or 3, maybe four at best. It's funny to laugh at those judges, but if Carl had won one of the Ward rounds clearly then it would have been scored a majority draw and he would have retained his title.

Quite apart from the fact that they'd have had to have sawn the trophy in half, it's shocking when you think about that.
Old 12-18-2011, 07:05 PM
The_Demon
Big dog

Rep Power: 39 The_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Demon has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 62,890,421,382.91
Total Points: 93,978,274,588.27
cant grren k you my friend at the moment so i got you a gift instead - project xxx1 Thanks 4 your Vote G... - The Gully Gad thanks mate - Pension-Killer Thanks for knowing the movie mane - Natedatpkid I hope this beer will help,. I'm a nice guy - McGoorty 
#tmt - sugarsmosley 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - DuttyAlacrity Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - JM1 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - JM1 Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - Sir TomJones 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Sir TomJones Childhood Cancer - Sir TomJones Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leohappy View Post
they have 3 judges for a reason.
maybe one will see things the others don't. scoring a boxing match in real time is not easy at all.
Froch makes it slightly easier by fighting in slow-mo for the most part

If i can watch the fight in a drunken state and see that Froch isnt winning many of the rounds,i expect professional judges to atleast manage the same