Boxing Forum
  Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge
Register Blogs Chat Arcade Groups Mark Forums Read

Old 12-14-2011, 11:59 AM
Spartacus Sully
The Great John L.

Rep Power: 29 Spartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 26,300,421,120.34
Total Points: 26,300,515,775.20
u da man .... thx 4 da castillo corrales cap - -Boxzilla- king of da 720p thread ... - -Boxzilla- No Message - -Boxzilla- No Message - -Boxzilla- No Message - -Boxzilla- 
Castillo Correles 720p...yeeaaa - Training4all 26 Gb!!...wow!!..nice work bro!! - Training4all ur good people ylem ... 720p homey - -Boxzilla- For setting Piggy straight, good stuff - Cuauhtémoc1502 Top top poster - rorymac 
Cheers! - Uncle Howie lite beer ... rookie! :D lol - I ♥ RVP demonoid - ƒallenloki Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab 
Here's a lolli for EASTER :) - Bossy 

so im out with a few friends for a friends b-day, were leaving the parking garage when this van pulls up parks in a spot but his breaks squeal alittle it startles me so i turn around see its some van and look back.

next thing i know i got some dude screaming "what the **** you looking at?". so i just keep walking and we head to the first bar.

im at the bar for about 20 mins and my one friend comes up to me and hes like "yo that guy that yelled at you earlier is here i think he wants to start some ****."

so im like "why would you say that?" and my friend says some story about he had noticed him then the other dude started starring and then they walked past each other and some beer was spilt or something, im not really sure but it sounded like my one friend was trying to start **** over some words and some staring.

so anyways i stop my friend mid story and im like "dont be starting ****, if the dude wants to say something to me he can say something to me but i dont need you starting **** and getting me involved, im here to have a good time its so and sos birthday just have a good time theres no need to go starting ****."

so my friends like "but he was talking **** in the parking garage"

im like "that was 15 mins ago, if he has something to say he can say it to me, im here to have a good time so you dont need to be starting ****."

any ways, im just superhuman and allways aware of my surroundings so i had noticed the dude talking **** in the parking garage had sat down to the right of me before my frined had even walked up.

just as i noticed when he walked away and about half way through my little speech never to be seen or herd from again.
Old 12-14-2011, 12:26 PM
UglyPug
Banned

Rep Power: 0 UglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 21,891,078,630.25
Total Points: 112,631,316,103.79
No Message - Tha_Greatest I ran over a cat today so I'm celebrating with Pizza - Terrel Merry Christmas - Flab Merry Christmas x x x - *Boss Lady* Feliz Navidad pug - MANIAC310 
Happy Holidays Pugz!! - Lorily Happy New Year - Freedom. como un Jefe! - MANIAC310 compliments of Mr. Cardo  "you'll need it" - Rockin' no homo - MANIAC310 
ASU 34 Michigan 32 - Mountain Man 10k - MANIAC310 Taking a bite out of crime - VERSATILE2K12 welcome back bro - MANIAC310 welcome back - Larry.X. 
for speaking the truth about ghetto youths - I'm so sorry Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Cheers! - dan_cov Another, enjoy the fights! - dan_cov GOAT poster - I'm so sorry 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Hous Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ny123 View Post
If someone is insulting you then its very possible that there next step is to attack you. A lot of people take kindness for weakness and are more likely to try something if you try to be reasonable.
i agree; however, until that time comes im not going to stoop to that level. . . ill just walk away from the situation. . . or i might stay and see if the guy attacks. . . like i said as soon as he gets close enough to be in that "steal off" range, then it's a different story; i probably wouldn't wait for him to hit me first. . .

even if you don't "swing first", you are still likely going to be arrested and charged. . . and even if you get it dismissed in court, it will still show up on your record as you having been arrested for it - something you have to explain; ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE A LAWYER. . . just not good. . . i avoid trouble if i can. . . if somebody thinks they "bytched me down" because i walked away, who really cares?
Old 12-14-2011, 12:28 PM
UglyPug
Banned

Rep Power: 0 UglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 21,891,078,630.25
Total Points: 112,631,316,103.79
No Message - Tha_Greatest I ran over a cat today so I'm celebrating with Pizza - Terrel Merry Christmas - Flab Merry Christmas x x x - *Boss Lady* Feliz Navidad pug - MANIAC310 
Happy Holidays Pugz!! - Lorily Happy New Year - Freedom. como un Jefe! - MANIAC310 compliments of Mr. Cardo  "you'll need it" - Rockin' no homo - MANIAC310 
ASU 34 Michigan 32 - Mountain Man 10k - MANIAC310 Taking a bite out of crime - VERSATILE2K12 welcome back bro - MANIAC310 welcome back - Larry.X. 
for speaking the truth about ghetto youths - I'm so sorry Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Cheers! - dan_cov Another, enjoy the fights! - dan_cov GOAT poster - I'm so sorry 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Hous Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by baya View Post
i can't.

i've never heard of bait threads in where the objective is to find out who the biggest pusssy is. chalk it up to different area codes.
im not baiting anybody. . i don't care what "area code" you live in; if you have a good job and a lot to lose you WOULD NOT hit somebody just for calling a girl some names. . . ESPECIALLY if you WALKED AFTER THEM. . . AFTER THEY LEFT! lol you are going to run into a guy like epic beard man one day. . .
Old 12-14-2011, 12:40 PM
Terrel
Banned

Rep Power: 83 Terrel has a reputation beyond reputeTerrel has a reputation beyond reputeTerrel has a reputation beyond reputeTerrel has a reputation beyond reputeTerrel has a reputation beyond reputeTerrel has a reputation beyond reputeTerrel has a reputation beyond reputeTerrel has a reputation beyond reputeTerrel has a reputation beyond reputeTerrel has a reputation beyond reputeTerrel has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 856,655.97
Total Points: 9,834,412.09
celebration time! - jazluvr Ice Ice Baby - Agility welcome back! celebration time! - jazluvr A signed copy of Amirs autobiography as a thank you. - dan_cov means alot m8 cheers - the collector 
Happy holidays bro! - led* Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas to you and yours Terrel. I hope 2013 is your best year ever. - deanrw Happy Holidays Terrel - !! AI-Holmes!! Merry Christmas, bro. - BulgariasFinest 
Merry Christmas - -Kev- happy new year terrel - HUGH JASS happy new year bro! - jazluvr Happy new years my friend ! - BulgariasFinest Happy New Year my Targ brother - Miburo 
nice on bud - HUGH JASS weed thread contribution,enjoy the snack! - HUGH JASS To an Awesome Friend - deanrw One of boxingscene's BEST posters! - sweetpea87 welcome back homie!!! - HUGH JASS 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - rorymac Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - rorymac Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - rorymac Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - rorymac Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Shiranui 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Round 1 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Round 1 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Jadon Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jose830 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 

If I dont like their words enough to want to KTFO someone, then I think I would provoke them enough to make em throw a punch. Then I'd stomp them the fvck out while singing 'you're simply the best'.
Old 12-14-2011, 12:54 PM
Walt Liquor
the opposite of pure

Rep Power: 96 Walt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond reputeWalt Liquor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,519,174,279,467.96
Total Points: 14,001,674,600,728.84
Take it to the head Bruhnlaw. - Chief2ndzOnly! looks like a long day for a saints fan... - -veteran420- Chunk Cake - Chunk have a beer on me bro! - led some malt liqour for Walt Liqour - sweetpea87 
Cheers for baby boy! - led One more for the boy! - led Congratulations on a baby boy :) - *Boss Lady* Congrats. - Libido Sanchez Feliz Navidad - El Mustang 
Happy Holidays Walter! :) - Lorily Happy New Year - Freedom. For being a Irish racist - Cuauhtémoc1502 I like your avatar - zab191 I like your avatar - zab191 
Merry Christmas Walt. I hope you and your family have a great one. - deanrw the link on your sig made me pull over on the NJ Turnpike :D - jose830 happy new year walt. - HUGH JASS you killed it! in the 90's hip hop thread :boxing: - jose830 congrats on your daughters first gig walt,you must be very proud. - HUGH JASS 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - BoxingPromoter Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - ƒallenloki Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - The Scientist 
Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - The Scientist Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Flab Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Flab Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Flab Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - -veteran420- 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -veteran420- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - LeeVanCleef Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - D.I.E.S.E.L World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - MANIAC310 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Unknown Champ Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Unknown Champ 

yes I would and have....

talkers are the first to get fuked up, while they run their mouths is when the get blasted.
Old 12-14-2011, 04:42 PM
T.Horton
Banned

Rep Power: 0 T.Horton has a reputation beyond reputeT.Horton has a reputation beyond reputeT.Horton has a reputation beyond reputeT.Horton has a reputation beyond reputeT.Horton has a reputation beyond reputeT.Horton has a reputation beyond reputeT.Horton has a reputation beyond reputeT.Horton has a reputation beyond reputeT.Horton has a reputation beyond reputeT.Horton has a reputation beyond reputeT.Horton has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,393,791,078.93
Total Points: 1,319,635,955,710.72
enjoy it mate! - MexicanMauler No Message - Thank Me Later Happy holidays bro! - led* Merry Christmas to you and yours Tim. I hope 2013 is your best year ever. - deanrw Happy Holidays Timothy.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Happy Christmas amigo - chav Cheers brother, I appreciate it ! - BulgariasFinest happy new year my man! - HUGH JASS my homie Tim have a happy and safe New Years for you and your family brother. - jose830 Happy new years !! - BulgariasFinest 
Happy New Year Timmy!! - Lorily thanks for the points. - Golden help me finish this 6 pack - AyoMaDu thank you! - Barnburner Cheers dude! - fladz 
Thanks for help - Weltschmerz like a boss! - HUGH JASS No Message - jose830 20,000 post! - jose830 eat up son!!! - jose830 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !! AI-Holmes!! 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - eddie_monster Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - eddie_monster Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - eddie_monster Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - eddie_monster 
Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Terrel Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - codey AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - MexicanMauler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - MexicanMauler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -Huey- 

I can't lie though, there are times that people who shoot their mouth off get me amp'd to the point where I want to **** somebody up but I am getting old and I need to control those urges...as should most of you in this day and age with big brother and their mothers watching us with Blackberries, Iphones and cctv.

Merry Christmas, cunts.
Old 12-14-2011, 04:45 PM
T.Horton
Banned

Rep Power: 0 T.Horton has a reputation beyond reputeT.Horton has a reputation beyond reputeT.Horton has a reputation beyond reputeT.Horton has a reputation beyond reputeT.Horton has a reputation beyond reputeT.Horton has a reputation beyond reputeT.Horton has a reputation beyond reputeT.Horton has a reputation beyond reputeT.Horton has a reputation beyond reputeT.Horton has a reputation beyond reputeT.Horton has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,393,791,078.93
Total Points: 1,319,635,955,710.72
enjoy it mate! - MexicanMauler No Message - Thank Me Later Happy holidays bro! - led* Merry Christmas to you and yours Tim. I hope 2013 is your best year ever. - deanrw Happy Holidays Timothy.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Happy Christmas amigo - chav Cheers brother, I appreciate it ! - BulgariasFinest happy new year my man! - HUGH JASS my homie Tim have a happy and safe New Years for you and your family brother. - jose830 Happy new years !! - BulgariasFinest 
Happy New Year Timmy!! - Lorily thanks for the points. - Golden help me finish this 6 pack - AyoMaDu thank you! - Barnburner Cheers dude! - fladz 
Thanks for help - Weltschmerz like a boss! - HUGH JASS No Message - jose830 20,000 post! - jose830 eat up son!!! - jose830 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !! AI-Holmes!! 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - eddie_monster Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - eddie_monster Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - eddie_monster Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - eddie_monster 
Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Terrel Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - codey AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - MexicanMauler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - MexicanMauler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -Huey- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrel View Post
If I dont like their words enough to want to KTFO someone, then I think I would provoke them enough to make em throw a punch. Then I'd stomp them the fvck out while singing 'you're simply the best'.
That's what I used to do. get all up in their grill, basically close enough to make them feel like I might do something. Forcing them to so I could either counter or tee off when it came time.
Old 12-14-2011, 04:49 PM
Cuauhtémoc1520
Head Mexican in Charge

Rep Power: 122 Cuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 15,196,117,360,640.90
Total Points: 15,196,117,557,280.05
Good tutorial - MANIAC310 Feliz Navidad - El Mustang Have one on me, friend. - Grand Champ Great taste in women - Unknown Champ Legendary poster - Cleto_Reyes 
please fukk off,..........now take care, your homie in real life, god bless you you bitcch azz, lol, truly your freind, lol, tha greatest - Tha_Greatest Here's a beer from Bulgaria - BulgariasFinest Great posts, intelligent poster! Always great reading your stuff :) - Bossy No Message - Freelancer One of the best poster's - arraamis 
One of the best posters in the 'Scene - ELHURACAN58 damn homie i missed your 19000 post congrats!    you one the best posters here! - jose830 happy birthday coach! - HUGH JASS Birthday beer, cheers! - MELLY-MEL... i posted "las mañanitas" on the thread before you mention it but took it down thinking it was to gay :lol1: happy birthday bro! - jose830 
happy bday - -Mustang- Happy bday grandpa! - led* One of Boxingscene's finest! - CubanGuyNYC Cuauhtémoc1520 Knows Boxing! - LoadedWraps P4P, a top poster/knowledgeable - SlySlickSmooth 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Cuauhtémoc 1502 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Cuauhtémoc 1502 Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Underboss World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear 
Childhood Cancer - TBear Childhood Cancer - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - TBear 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

I have gotten drunk and talked sh1t so many times and got into fights I can't even count. I can also say I have received some major league ass whoopins from being drunk and talking sh1t....hahah

I got jumped on by these two brothers one time at a party. They beat on me for like 10 minutes but they each weighed about 140lbs and I wasn't really being hurt from the kicks and punches. They just got tired of beating on me. I pulled out of the party, ran a stop sign, a cop pulled me over and I had a warrant for my arrest for some other bullsh1t...

hahah, oh man, memories.